Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40691 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
I do use my pix sometimes, I'm not a serious member tho

see u in Ade's voice angelberry why u lying?.......which branch do u attend whenever u feel like worshiping there
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by finalboss1(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, shey u wan roger one babe gimme ni? cheesy
what's your real name
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Onstelly, will you marry me?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by RebelliousDark: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
midehi2:

if i know what 'shag means' i will shag you both front and back cheesy

what do you mean if you know what shag means? sad

midehi2:

any other? cool

•at what age did you lose your virginity? and how was it taken? roughly or slowly? grin

•what type of books do you read and how often do you read?

•have you ever met a nairalander offline?

•do you wish you were a guy deep down in your heart of hearts?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
adepeter26:
Oluwaseun Peter
Nice name.

How did u get to knw nairaland forum?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
YES

were u in Benue to serve or u went there for a visit
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ireneony(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
RebelliousDark:
@firsteva knightngale
why don't you have a mind of your own?

@sweetorgasm/Mrnipples
asides from nairalanding what else do you do as a pastime hobby?

@midehi2
would you shāg me on a first date if we bonded so well?

@ireneony
are you really this weird offline or is it just an internet persona?

@freecocoa
are you married?

@lanicky
if you win miss NL what would do with the money?

@pinkbarbie
do you have a boyfriend?

@mizmykoli
can I marry you? grin

I'm not weird maybe you don't understand my personality. I dont lick a33.
This is a faceless forum and I'm here to catch fun

Don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Yes I love you with the love of Christ grin

OK ma grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by telemapreye1(f): 9:49pm On May 01, 2016
finalboss1:
do you like me ?
Yea smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

see u in Ade's voice angelberry why u lying?.......which branch do u attend whenever u feel like worshiping there
Wanna join me
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by YorubaWoman: 9:49pm On May 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Yes oh smiley same to you

Miss u grin

Hope work havent been stressful
No

You never did miss me
Not for once
Mtn still charges 12/sec or 40/sec which you can afford
So please
angry
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Mediapace: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
FIRstly before i answer,what makes you think so?
DanceVille:
Mediapace..Are u a programmer?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Mediapace: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
FIRstly before i answer,what makes you think so?
DanceVille:
Mediapace..Are u a programmer?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ehix89(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Tosyne2much

Supposing a lady comes into your room and it happens she seduces you to have sex with her by stripping naked in your front, what would be your next reaction?
Boys and sex, no sex talk grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by falconey(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
How many girls have given u the "I hav missed my period news"

Cc: falconey

Lwkm 2 , good they missed it till the end , the two are married now
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
Prettythicksme

How much money is enough to make you leave your present boyfriend?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
Falconey.
Who's ur crush on NL?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nawa 4u oooooo cheesy
Hahaha, that's what I feel you'll do
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Smelly na free God gave me,so na free i dey give pple grin grin

Me right now :: grin

3 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by finalboss1(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
cc.mysticgal where you
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
RebelliousDark:

what do you mean if you know what shag means? sad

•at what age did you lose your virginity? and how was it taken? roughly or slowly? grin

•what type of books do you read and how often do you read?

•have you ever met a nairalander offline?

•do you wish you were a guy deep down in your heart of hearts?

Oga rebel, diz is to mush ooo grin .... just kuku adk for her autobiography then cheesy

By the way, skarlett what exactly did i do wrong today? u kno i loff u. so be free
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
Naijaboiy

What's ur real name bro?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
That's great sir.

Are u in a serious relationship?

lol......no, dey find work first
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
No

You never did miss me
Not for once
Mtn still charges 12/sec or 40/sec which you can afford
So please
angry
Lol.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by falconey(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Falconey.
Who's ur crush on NL?
Halfricanadian has my heart
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK grin
Do you feel everyone is happy seeing your memes?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol weird! Nope. You?
why d fvck will I hav a crush on a fellow male.. disgusting
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SmellingAnus(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
Kashybaby what do you like/love most about me kiss
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
MissGdope whats your bra size?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by YorubaWoman: 9:53pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

were u in Benue to serve or u went there for a visit
Visit!

cheesy

Tio real ana?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by RebelliousDark: 9:53pm On May 01, 2016
PinkBarbie:
RebelliousDark
No

why not?

•and what do you consider your most valuable physical attribute?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2016
Emusmith where is oliviaarims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.