Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose (1402 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by emmyblackky(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2016
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose declared on live TV interview on Channels Tav that Chief Bode George is eyeing the chairmanship position of the PDP that is why he is opposing the candidacy of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff. Fayose went further to say he will support SAS any day. but he will take exception if Sheriff intends to become the president. He debunks rumors that he is interested in becoming the Vice President of Nigeria, he said "Mentioning my name that i want to be a vice President is a cheap blackmail".
I am supporting Ali Modu Sheriff, he will rebuild the party.
" things are not working for Nigeria right now, we are at the lowest ebb"
Fayose also gives kudos to the government of the day for their fight against Boko Haram, but he take exception to the Fulani Herdsmen who are now taking over the security of lives and properties in Nigeria.
other revelations from Fayose were the money being owed by his predecessor which is affecting their allocations. his parting words "Governors should stop borrowing beyond their tenures"
what's your take on Fayose?

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by chocolateme(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
Una no de tire??

1 Like

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by seunmsg(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2016
chocolateme:
Una no de tire??

Attention seekers like Fayose no dey tire o. He just want to be in the news always.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by faaz24: 9:06pm On May 01, 2016
BODE GEORGE I thought he is on exile....Obanikoro or Omishore are also good candidates, Kashamu too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by jmichlins(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
For the first time this man is absolutely correct. These governors are really wicked. Imagine akpabio leaving a debt running into tens of billions when oil peaked in price and production thereby leaving a huge mess for the present governor

2 Likes

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by sholasys: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
my take is money should never be borrowed to pay salaries

1 Like

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by mankan2k7(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
come and pay December and January salary. Cross river don pay may salary, osho don increase minimum wage

what are u waiting for

Biko pay salary jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by chigoizie7(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2016
That ex convict?

PDP should not dream of that @ all

1 Like

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by emmyblackky(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2016
PDP may loose out to APC if they don't put their house in order now

1 Like

Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by Ratello: 11:30pm On May 01, 2016
emmyblackky:
PDP may loose out to APC if they don't put their house in order now
Stop daydreaming APC's supports is dwindling by the day and you are talking of PDP losing out to APC? undecided are you for real? With the current situations of things if something is not done fast to arrest the security challenge of herdsmen, epileptic power supply, fuel crises, skyrocketing prices of goods and services as against weak naira, lack of jobs, lack of good roads, harsh financial policies and lack of implementation of just 20% of bogus promises made by APC during their electioneering campaign before January 2017, I see APC finally buried and put to shame by the Presidential Elections of 2019 even KOWA will pull more votes. Fayose is the rave of the moment, leave it or take it.
Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by Nobody: 12:17am On May 02, 2016
Bode George is a septuagenarian who should be putting his house in order not dividing it. He has given his best to the PDP and needs to take the back seat and see what others can do. The revival that the PDP needs is beyond is aged ability. Ali Modu Sheriff is the right man to undertake such daunting task. People like Bode should only act as guardians.
Re: Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose by Nobody: 1:41am On May 02, 2016
If a grand thief like OBJ calls you a thief, then I won't have doubts.

Bode George ain't fit to be any party member let alone a functionary.undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman / Why Nigerians Are Suffering: Emir Sanusi / The Stupidity Of The Biafran Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.