Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (19892 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Synzu(m): 12:16am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

it is so demeaning and inappropriate to liken a woman to a child

that what I was saying,and you just proved me right.

i would love to know if a man in an abusive relationship,can be likened to a child too

Haaa! See me see trouble oo, you are the one reading meanings into a harmless illustration. But ofcourse, if I was to give the same illustration about a man, I will likely use the same characters. So this your own argument get k-leg.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Nayboy10(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

i would love to know if a man in an abusive relationship,can be likened to a child too
call or add me on whtssap let me tel u 08141913413,08105208669
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by deyemia: 1:08am On May 02, 2016
You can as well call a guy prostitute! Trust me its better than player. He'll enjoy it
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2016
Call a guy here right now a prostitute he'l just high5 u and say, 'we just dey manage,brah'. U cant alter nature. That's how it's meant to be

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by obontami: 3:21pm On May 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Hmmmmm..... What can I do to date this beautiful mod?

To the topic, everything is ok.

A guy can have many wives, nothing wrong with it, if a woman have two husbands, she becomes a prostitute, it is illegal ~ pasuma

Yeah I heard that lyrics in the album fuji gyration
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Miggs(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

You were saying something cool until the bolded.
this just expanciates the hypocrisy of "some men"
you accuse women of feminism meanwhile its this same you men who insult the intelligence of women because you believe they are beneath you
we could have gone with your logic but then,some men has made it a point of duty to rubbish the female gender and you expect them to suck it in and take the sh!t?

this kind of question will not stop been asked as long as "some men" will not stop seeing women as lesser beings and worst sex objects.
I have never met any woman that is upto my level;intellectually or otherwise.women are to be seen not heard.they are playthings to be toyed with and not taken seriously.
As for the second bolded,your nairalnad monicker "HORNYTIWA" and your provocative display picture explains itself.self-sabotage at its finest.next time,use your brain and not your big nyansh to think before posting garbage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 09, 2016
undecided iono!
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by macino1(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2016
It goes in Africa
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 09, 2016
OP it's a mans world they say, if u don't wanna called names stay put else migrate to Mars...I hear its a woman's world over there

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

[size=15pt]I think male prostitutes get brothel for agege. So op and other ladies u can nip around to find d location, u'll see other married mothers there too. Thank me later[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by murphyibiam15(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2016
farano:
In my own opinion, I don't think it's proper to call only the promiscuous girls prostitutes and the guys are referred to as players, a term applied to boost their confidence angry . Both women and men who sleep around should be called 'Prostitutes'

What do you think?
HornyTiwa:

farano:
In my own opinion, I don't think it's proper to call only the promiscuous girls prostitutes and the guys are referred to as players, a term applied to boost their confidence angry . Both women and men who sleep around should be called 'Prostitutes'

What do you think?
SEEMS OP is feeling guilty....abeg stop to the call OP a prostitute cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by uchwar1: 10:12am On May 09, 2016
farano:

What do you think?
are u guilty?
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by macaranta(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2016
It is fair...but senseless
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by femi4: 10:12am On May 09, 2016
farano:

What do you think?
Its a man's world.....deal with it.

Anyway, farano as a player will be a better term
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by 1miccza: 10:13am On May 09, 2016
Op you dey sleep around?if yes na how many area and bus stop you don cover for lagos??
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by orbgoblin: 10:14am On May 09, 2016
If they sleep around for money then yes they are prostitutes. But if they do it for the fun of it they aren't.
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by vchykp(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2016
PROSTITUTE as in english language is meant for the female gender, buh you should have also asked why God placed HYMEN to signify VIRGINITY in women and not in men#ASHAWO na ASHAWO jare#

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by grin88(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2016
I nor dey think anything undecidedI nor dey think anything
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Ruq: 10:14am On May 09, 2016
Ask who first made sex cheap?.
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Mcowubaba: 10:15am On May 09, 2016
noun (Prostitute)
a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.
synonyms: call girl, LovePeddler...

I think it is from the definition

How many guys engage in sexual activity for payment or financial services or aid undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Lovelynature(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2016
Whether you call them those names or not, it doesn't change the fact
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Dapsin2901: 10:16am On May 09, 2016
No reply money is needed not woman talk
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by lepasharon(f): 10:16am On May 09, 2016
obontami:

Yeah I heard that lyrics in the album fuji gyration

He said it in English?
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Princealoba(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2016
We should call them Slut and Gamer...
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by lepasharon(f): 10:17am On May 09, 2016
macaranta:
It is fair...but senseless

How's it fair
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 09, 2016
What a nonsense topic at this era
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by freejobs(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2016
both the male and female should be labelled prostitutes respectively
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by nkemdi89(f): 10:19am On May 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Hmmmmm..... What can I do to date this beautiful mod?

To the topic, everything is ok.

A guy can have many wives, nothing wrong with it, if a woman have two husbands, she becomes a prostitute, it is illegal ~ pasuma
Let me murder that song in yoruba, mo le la aya kpupo ko si oun ti o buru, mo le la aya meji ki si oun ti o buru, bi obinrin baa lo oko meji o di asawo, bi obinrin ba lo oko meji illegal ni o.
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 09, 2016
no oo 'Oloso' for girls and 'Baddo' for guys #Shikena
Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by murphyibiam15(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

U ARE JUST AN INSECURE LADY....U CAN STILL ASK GOD TO MAKE U A MAN IN YOUR NEXT LIFE.....THE GUY U QUOTED IS NOT OBLIGED TO WRITE THINGS U WILL ENJOY....HAVE U HEARD ABOUT PARABLES?
YES EVEN JESUS USED THEM IN THE BIBLE AND LIKENED HUMANS AS 'SHEEP OF HIS FLOCK' LET ALONE OF LIKENING A WOMAN AS A CHILD..

GO TREAT MALARIA JOR

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? by coolluk(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2016
To b a player u would have a certain charm, confidence, swag, to make babes fall for u

for a girl she just has to visit a guy and spread her legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.