Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) (3798 Views)

This Is How Non-shithole Countries Graze Their Cattle (pics) / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen / Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 02, 2016
Tears: See What Herdsmen Were Caught on Camera Doing to a Woman in Umuahia

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-uATa0q6l4U

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Mediapace: 12:27pm On May 02, 2016
You wan dash me MB TO WATCH IT!
Pics or i will not watch it
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
Some people will soon be here to explain how fulani herdsmen cannot graze in the east.

Cc fiizznation

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by kYjelly2: 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:
You wan dash me MB TO WATCH IT!

Pics or i will not watch it

If they put just pics, nigggahs will say Photoshop.

Now there's video, nigggahs will say, no MB

angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
These herdsmen are stepping beyound their boundary.....

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 02, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Some people will soon be here to explain how fulani herdsmen cannot graze in the east.

Cc fiizznation

Is that what this thread is all about? Stop hallucinating.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Mediapace: 12:38pm On May 02, 2016
Op put pics jor,can't waste my MB
kYjelly2:

angry
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by aljharem(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2016
Apc change

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2016
He that suppresses the truth deludes him self;such a one is like a leper who claim he has no leprosy

This is totally wickedness
I was in a friends house in the east, who called me to come and help me out on some stuff in his house, on getting their, i was surprise on how the whole front was filled with cows messing the whole area with feces.
I ask him how he coup with all this, he simply said he is tired, that this men comes there often with their cows and confidently graze on their garden.
Those denying this such as the sultan of sokoto and northern governors forum should pls with matter of urgency reach to this cattle headsmen in the south to avoid peoples farm land been destroyed on daily basis

Mr President should pls address this with matter of urgency because grazing of ones farmland/ source of livelihood is stealing and also corruption

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by MirabelArode(f): 12:43pm On May 02, 2016
Why should fulani exist? Just give me one cogent reason why a fulani man should still exist on planet earth?

I want to hear from yorubas.

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Twistaray(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2016
MirabelArode:
Why should fulani exist? Just give me one cogent reason why a fulani man should still exist on planet earth?

Dey der dey wait for yoruba, ok

11 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by snika: 12:53pm On May 02, 2016
And when someone kills their cows, they'll say Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people.

The Igbo's foresaw all this but the our Yoruba brothers who'd rather listen to a drug dealer at Bourldin road refused to adhere - Put a terrorist in charge and other terrorists will go on rampage.

Anyway, this doesn't stop the cows from being shared among the less privileged in Umuahia. The DSS can discover their owners in shallow graves in Umuahia forest much later. cool

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Lusola15: 12:59pm On May 02, 2016
One day all this will be over

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by johnmartus(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2016
They knack her?
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by swaggzo(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2016
cry
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by MotherConfesor(f): 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
Its well
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by FloraMbachu(f): 1:30pm On May 02, 2016
MirabelArode:

You continue to bring ridicule to Alaigbo, what has those Yoruba people got to do with this thread. Why are you allowing poverty to ruin your life, you are a grown man and should stop behaving like a kid. Stop bringing shame to us in the South East. This is terrible

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by CyberWolf: 1:42pm On May 02, 2016
hmmm angry angry angry angry .... And that's someone's cassava farm sad .. Where is that fizznation or whatever he calls himself?
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
xharder:
These herdsmen are stepping beyound their boundary.....

The woman was working in her farmland before they invaded her land with their cows. She kept booing them to leave her farmland. They didn't even mind,they just continued what they were doing....

Just put yourself in her shoes..

Unfortunately, all that can be seen is cattle roaming in a bush without any resemblance to a cultivated farmland - perhaps a better video may help.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by amaechi1: 2:10pm On May 02, 2016
I did not see any woman or the cassava farm.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:15pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
S

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by babagydoz(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2016
snika:
And when someone kills their cows, they'll say Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people.

The Igbo's foresaw all this but the our Yoruba brothers who'd rather listen to a drug dealer at Bourldin road refused to adhere - Put a terrorist in charge and other terrorists will go on rampage.

Anyway, this doesn't stop the cows from being shared among the less privileged in Umuahia. The DSS can discover their owners in shallow graves in Umuahia forest much later. cool
2016 is almost over oooo..wen will u have sense

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by wowmenow: 3:14pm On May 02, 2016
Fulani's will make will make buhari government ungovernable

Khama loading

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Sanchez01: 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
snika:

It is clearly evident that most of you IPOB warlords on here would readily heap blames on Yorubas because they sent the Fulanis to you guys. It is quite evident too that you people hardly think. After the killings and all, all what comes to your mind is that their cows be killed as revenge. What is cow compared to human lives This was the way you guys hailed yourselves after some Awgu youth killed some Fulani cows after recording death on their part. You all should understand that life is not just about revenge. The Hausa-Yoruba fight that took place in Lagos came and left in a hurry because the Yorubas bear no ill mind towards their perceived enemies.

I have been in Awgu in Enugu since last week. I left there just on Saturday and I will tell you that the people in the community are cowering in fear of being attacked for no just cause by the same Fulanis. They're demons and don't care about their very own lives. They revel in killing and maiming and you coming on here to brag when you're clearly not in that old woman's shoes, as seen in the video, shows you are in a comfortable zone, far away from where these herdsmen are. What happens if they return in their hundreds to attack an entire community, will you be there?

My point exactly, the Fulani menace is not new and has never been. They have been around for a very long time. The difference here is just the social media that is more alive now than ever. Best thing to tell these people is that they look on in their helpless state. Nothing much can be done, save the president steps in.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by CyberWolf: 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

You continue to bring ridicule to Alaigbo, what has those Yoruba people got to do with this thread. Why are you allowing poverty to ruin your life, you are a grown man and should stop behaving like a kid. Stop bringing shame to us in the South East. This is terrible
ObinnaIzuora , you again? cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by FloraMbachu(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
ObinnaIzuora , you again? cheesy

Pls face those tormenting you and stop disgracing yourself. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by Candyrain(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
hmmm angry angry angry angry .... And that's someone's cassava farm sad .. Where is that fizznation or whatever he calls himself?

U forgot to call omenka, their mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by ikarm17: 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
Ibos are cowards. How can they allow this to happen?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2016
kYjelly2:

angry
either ways niggas must complain, That's what they always do.
Re: Herdsmen Graze On A Woman's Farm In Umuahia (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

gerrahere you are just an igbo wannabe. Mbachu kor mbaka ni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government / Bola Tinubu Biography (early Career) / Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.