Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,162 members, 7,957,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. (10294 Views)

Let's Handle Herdsmen And Farmer's Violence With Open Mind - VP Osinbajo Says / Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes / Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by fulanmafia: 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
luvinhubby:

And cattle rustlers suddenly left cattle rustling to rustle for human heads of farmers that had disputes with Fulani hersdmen, irony.

And criminals engaged in terrorism carry out their terror attacks on farmers & farming communities only?

And ordinary Fulani herdsmen can suddenly afford AK47's and magazines?

And ordinary Fulani herdsmen suddenly prefer playing hide and seek with security forces and vigilantes instead of grazing peacefully like they've been doing for decades?

There is no denying that criminal elements amongst the herdsmen or mercenaries are responsible for the violence, the point here is that you cannot criminalize the whole because of the activities of a few misfits.

1 Like

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by zicoraads: 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
Omenka, have you even bothered to find out who was responsible for the massacre in Agatu, your home state? Did you write anything about that or even condemned the President's silence?

5 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by modath(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Wow!!!!!! God bless you for bringing this up brother!! Imagine we forgot this entirely!!

PEOPLE what can you all say about this??

When the first ever bomb went off in Eagle's square on October first, MEND claimed responsibility ONLY FOR A SITTING PRESIDENT TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THEY WERE INNOCENT WITHOUT FIRST CARRYING OUT ANY INVESTIGATION!

Where were these people condemning the Northern governors today when that happened??

Now we have another big question!

Cc: Fulanimafia, Mod.ath.

I just look & SMH for the people who denigrate other people for sticking up for their own when it's the normal human defense mechanism..... It's not my place to judge or assume but it's the way of the world, Wish some of these people will read up on "Jewish Mafia" ..

We can continue to pretend this is not BH's new strategy.. unless it's truly reprisal attacks , which though doesn't excuse the carnage, but BH is known purely for unprovoked attacks....

Me I'm just tired of the mess.... Govt should get on top of the situation fast .. Time is of the essence..

2 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by luvinhubby(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2016
fulanmafia:

And ordinary Fulani herdsmen suddenly prefer playing hide and seek with security forces and vigilantes instead of grazing peacefully like they've been doing for decades?

There is no denying that criminal elements amongst the herdsmen or mercenaries are responsible for the violence, the point here is that you cannot criminalize the whole because of the activities of a few misfits.

And an ordinary herdsman also works for a seriki that can afford crates of ak-47 & the so-called criminal elements are faceless & often turns out to be Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 02, 2016
Some years back, I was standing right in front of my school gate (a federal uni), I just logged online to read some news via opera mini. I opened VANGUARD NEWS and the first headline I saw was that my school's gate has been set ablaze. I was dumbstruck. I never recovered from that experience and till this day I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS.

That aside, I discerned the pattern Omenka described above a long time ago. I have grown tired of calling Seun's attention to people trying to use his platform to destroy Nigeria. If not for the bold step he took against the Biafran propagandists, Nigeria would have been boiling now. They have resurfaced again and this time, it is the Fulani tag they have chosen to use. Why? The president is Fulani and they hate him and the North where he comes from.

It is like everything that trends. It will die a natural death if ignored. Let the Nigerian Press as represented continue to serve junk to the public. I am not dumb. I go into the street everyday and I engage folks in discourse and I tell them the TRUTH. The truth that Vanguard and her cohorts wants Nigeria to fall apart. The truth that Vanguard and her cohorts are directly and indirectly spearheading another civil war with their ethno religious highly flawed reportage. The scorge will die a natural death and Nigeria will still stand great.

God bless Buhari
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by cleatoris: 8:49pm On May 02, 2016
Alokendra:

Dissapointed that those pike of rubbish disguised as posts came from Yoruba posters. I bet they're Muslims.
They are! And they're the weakest link and greatest threat to the Yoruba nation. They were the people that blamed Falae for political sentiments intead of condemn his Fulani abductors.
Yoruba moslems are sold out to the Sokoto caliphate where their utmost allgiance lie. They overrationalize every Fulani barnarism and claim sophistication.

3 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2016
zicoraads:
Omenka, have you even bothered to find out who was responsible for the massacre in Agatu, your home state? Did you write anything about that or even condemned the President's silence?
Oga oo!! Must I write about Agatu?? Na wa oo!!

Must I come to the forum to grovel before some people and insult the president before they agree I've done enough??

Do you know anything I do beyond the things I do on this forum??

Agatu, Agatu, Agatu all the time. Is Agatu the only place that has been attacked in Benue state??

Once Omenka says anything, next thing he sees is "Agatu bla bla bla..."

This una stuff dey bore me abeg.

1 Like

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2016
mightyhazel:
that shd tell u sth,shdnt it??

Omenka isn't from benue like he will dubiously have gullible nlanders belive!

Dat guy is fulani!
Fulani today, Yoruba tomorrow, Chadian the day after.

Omenka, man of many nations. cheesy

Won't be surprised if I'm Chinese sef. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by fulanmafia: 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
Martins301:
Some years back, I was standing right in front of my school gate (a federal uni), I just logged online to read some news via opera mini. I opened VANGUARD NEWS and the first headline I saw was that my school's gate has been set ablaze. I was dumbstruck. I never recovered from that experience and till this day I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS.

That aside, I discerned the pattern Omenka described above a long time ago. I have grown tired of calling Seun's attention to people trying to use his platform to destroy Nigeria. If not for the bold step he took against the Biafran propagandists, Nigeria would have been boiling now. They have resurfaced again and this time, it is the Fulani tag they have chosen to use. Why? The president is Fulani and they hate him and the North where he comes from.

It is like everything that trends. It will die a natural death if ignored. Let the Nigerian Press as represented continue to serve junk to the public. I am not dumb. I go into the street everyday and I engage folks in discourse and I tell them the TRUTH. The truth that Vanguard and her cohorts wants Nigeria to fall apart. The truth that Vanguard and her cohorts are directly and indirectly spearheading another civil war with their ethno religious highly flawed reportage. The score will die a natural death and Nigeria will still stand great.

God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by capip120(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2016
Abeg who read this nonsense epistle wey this senile old man write? Please if you didn't kindly indicate. .. grin grin grin
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by capip120(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2016
Omenka is an inconsequential and in-effectual Buffoon, a never do well Doramus who has sold his concience for a gourd of gworo and palm wine.

3 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 9:23pm On May 02, 2016
fulanmafia:

there is no how your uys will try to use propaganda we all know fulanis are violent people from the time of uthman dan fodio
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 9:25pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:

Must I come to the forum to grovel before some people and insult the president before they agree I've done enough??

Agatu, Agatu, Agatu all the time. Is Agatu the only place that has been attacked in Benue state??

Agatu is the most important to us we kno w the fulanis dont value their life but we the southerners we value our lifes
we will keep screaming till Khama send buhari back to Daura
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by ogmask: 9:27pm On May 02, 2016
wowmenow:
Omenka the summary of your long and useless post is another Fulani Mafia wants to use Fulani herdsmen to make buhari govermen ungovernable.

The same way they make him useless in 1983 and take power from him

Instead zombie's and saboteur like you to tell him the Truth you are here writing thrash

As for we Niger Delta we Niger delta
We are only seeing Khama loading

Talk for yourself.

What is "we niger delta".
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by zicoraads: 9:27pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:

Charity, they say begins at home. No one is asking you to insult the president. All we are asking is this, were you critical of the President over his inaction when Agatu was sacked? Criticism is not the same as insult I want to believe.

And trust me, I know all about the villages that have been sacked by these people. I am from Taraba state. We have been affected. My mother is from Benue state, we have also been affected. And we have been making all sorts of 'noise' online and supporting the #MAFO in our own little way. So pray tell, what other things have you been doing to bring the authorities to act on the marauding gangs in the middle belt?!

4 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
Martins301:

It is like everything that trends. It will die a natural death if ignored. Let the Nigerian Press as represented continue to serve junk to the public. I am not dumb. I go into the street everyday and I engage folks in discourse and I tell them the TRUTH. The truth that Vanguard and her cohorts wants Nigeria to fall apart. The truth that Vanguard and her cohorts are directly and indirectly spearheading another civil war with their ethno religious highly flawed reportage. The score will die a natural death and Nigeria will still stand great.

God bless Buhari
but when sahara reporters is writing against Jonathan and saraki you beleive them abi
you northerners are anti human

7 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
capip120:
Omenka is an inconsequential and in-effectual Buffoon, a never do well Doramus who has sold his concience for a gourd of gworo and palm wine.
Just look at the picture. Just look at the malnourished kid insulting someone.

Wetin person wan even tell this one. Offline, dem born this one well to sit ontop the same table with person?

Just imagine..
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 9:31pm On May 02, 2016
ogmask:

Talk for yourself.

What is "we niger delta".
me and myself is we
we will not keep quiet for babarians kill our people
Boko haram survive because fulanis dont value life, they sacrifice the poor among them to send buhari to power
we will scream and protect ourselves
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by zicoraads: 9:31pm On May 02, 2016
Martins301:

God bless Buhari
Enough with the emotional appeal already. Vanguard this, Vanguard that undecided

Every news outlet is guilty of the same offence. Tinubu's The Nation is more into it than any newspaper. Even CNN is biased. BBC too. Press TV...the list is endless. Which is why very intelligent people mix all of them in a bit to get a balanced perspective.

7 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Ratello: 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
DickTator1:

he even cc all the zombies but no zombie came grin grin grin grin grin
I swear if I die of too much laff here you are liable grin cheesy cheesy

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:

Wetin person wan even tell this one. Offline, dem born this one well to sit ontop the same table with person?

Just imagine..
prideful fulani slave if you think you are too important stay offline na

5 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2016
zicoraads:

Charity, they say begins at home. No one is asking you to insult the president. All we are asking is this, were you critical of the President over his inaction when Agatu was sacked? Criticism is not the same as insult I want to believe.

And trust me, I know all about the villages that have been sacked by these people. I am from Taraba state. We have been affected. My mother is from Benue state, we have also been affected. And we have been making all sorts of 'noise' online and supporting the #MAFO in our own little way. So pray tell, what other things have you been doing to bring the authorities to act on the marauding gangs in the middle belt?!
Read the second paragraph of the post you responded to, and this time, very sloooooowly.
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by wowmenow: 9:33pm On May 02, 2016
Ratello:

I swear if I die of too much laff here you are liable grin cheesy cheesy
hahaha the guy don frustrate
he has started making threat like his fulani boss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by TheArchangel(f): 9:34pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:

Just imagine..
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by TheArchangel(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:

Just imagine..
Mynd44
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by zicoraads: 9:37pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Read the second paragraph of the post you responded to, and this time, very sloooooowly.
Was it the part where the victims in the middle belt formed a part of what you called your 'preamble?' SMH!

He is even telling me to read slowly cheesy cheesy

You think yourself way too Intelligent than you actually are smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=zicoraads post=45256435]
Enough with the emotional appeal already. Vanguard this, Vanguard that undecided

Every news outlet is guilty of the same offence. Tinubu's The Nation are more into it than any newspaper. Even CNN are biased. BBC too. Press TV...the list is endless. Which is why very intelligent people mix all of them in a bit to get a balanced perspective. [/quotequote]

You mix coke and fanta to get water Tell me more
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Ratello: 9:43pm On May 02, 2016
wowmenow:

hahaha the guy don frustrate
he has started making threat like his fulani boss grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin I had one of the best laughs this night cheesy I can wager omenka never saw this coming in this magnitude. I took my time painstakingly to read through his emotion-laden epistle and all I can see are moot points. Too bad.
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2016
zicoraads:

Was it the part where the victims in the middle belt formed a part of what you called your 'preamble?' SMH!

Eyaaa. You see, I think you are laughing at yourself. cheesy

Was the opening post what you responded to or one of my last comments.

Oya, go back (if you can understand what I'm telling you this time around) and read the second paragraph of what your penultimate post was in response to. I mean, the second paragraph of my post to which you responded.

Do you understand?? cheesy

Oya, come and laugh again. grin
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by omenka(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2016
Another heads up to those kids spamming my mentions, you will not get a whiff of my attention. You shall be IGNORED. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by zicoraads: 9:49pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Eyaaa. You see, I think you are laughing at yourself. cheesy

Was the opening post what you responded to or one of my last comments.

Oya, go back (if you can understand what I'm telling you this time around) and read the second paragraph of what your penultimate post was in response to. I mean, the second paragraph of my post to which you responded.

Do you understand?? cheesy

Oya, come and laugh again. grin
What's with the back and forth young man? Biko, my time is important to me undecided

You go back and read my response to what you are asking? Need glasses? undecided
Re: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. by Ratello: 9:49pm On May 02, 2016
zicoraads:

@ the bolded is the major problem with the dude...a self-conceited fellow of the deepest dye not knowing he is a nobody undecided I don laff too much at the same bolded sentence cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. / Pauline Tallen Pays Condolence Visit To NAF, Commiserates With CAS / Yahaya Bello's Jurisdictional Objection Against EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.