Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn (26793 Views)

Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by ladycomfort(f): 8:21am On May 03, 2016
ehix89:
Economic downturn as a result of delay in passing the budget......Far from what your signature says grin
. I don't remember talking to you on this forum. Kindly stay on your lane. undecided
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by ehix89(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I don't remember talking to you on this forum. Kindly stay on your lane. undecided
i'l gladly do that
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2016
modath:

Make dem do sign this thing! ! Remove wetin executive nor put na hin dey drag like this?

Na so the shoulder padding high reach?? undecided
When woman talk i know, not the guys that pretend to be women on Nairaland, because this is a mask forum.

3 Likes

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by yaki84: 8:58am On May 03, 2016
Fmartin:
Where is jubiril Abdulmumin

The silly nd selfcentered politician..
I lack an adjective to portray his depth of dogmatic and sheepish thinking.
una no abuse southern senators again?
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by BeardedMeat(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2016
duchess25:

na wa for you ooo.why u come dey join matter wey no concern you.no come spoil kyase mind joor.after all he hasn't said anything offensive all along.u definitely looking for his trouble. BTW are u kind of related to teebillz cos he likes stirring trouble and that just what u did.
because I want you to be my duchess and I will be your duke in shinning armour! My own feelings are real kiss
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by mikesammy(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Today is 1st May, when PMB go sign budget na grin grin grin grin
I tink him dey prepare to sign am on April 2019. thumps up 4 baba
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
SAI BABA

WAILERS GO CRY TIRE

cool cool

Even Bubu dey wail sef!
Him own shoulder pads for the budget don commot.... grin grin
Budget of Chains sad
Budget of Yams angry angry
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by AlanSugar(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Which year dem go sign diz budget sef

Madam pls take it easy, it's not how soon but how well! If it takes till the end of the year, so be it! The pdp's ways of thievery must be curbed at all cost! You want him to quickly sign already stollen yams, ala padded budget into inception so that tomorrow he'll take the blame? Some people can actually see the future no matter how dull they may appear to be. Food for thought!

1 Like

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by AlanSugar(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Today is 1st May, when PMB go sign budget na grin grin grin grin

Oga, pls take it easy, it's not how soon but how well! If it takes till the end of the year, so be it! The pdp's ways of thievery must be curbed at all cost! You want him to quickly sign already stollen yams, ala padded budget into inception so that tomorrow he'll take the blame? Some people can actually see the future no matter how dull they may appear to be. Food for thought!

1 Like

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by AlanSugar(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2016
YoursGEJ:
I have concluded that the most corrupt arm of government is the legislature.

Overinflated salaries

Buying themselves landcruisers after being paid transportation allowance

Nobody knows what they do with their constituency allowance

They only meet 2-3 days a week for half of the year and collect a full-year's salary

Some of them do not contribute to the discussion on the floor. Few of them will be sleeping while getting paid

At night when they should be sleeping, they will pack oloshos and full NICON hotel in Garki Area 1

Even when there are important bills like increasing punishment for corrupt public officials, they will frustrate it. Ask them to pass a law allowing 70 year old men to marry 10 year old girls now, they will be shouting 'Aye'

Let them continue. I am working on a plan to begin massive recall of senators wey dey f.uc.k up. It will be unveiled in due time

My brother, your submission isn't even enough. Do we need the legislature in the first place if only what the do is steal and support/practise all unholly acts plus all that you mentioned? Must we copy the American system? America and Nigeria have different names and can not be expected that what works for America must work for Nigeria! If you are John, and you copy what Paul does, it's OK but if what Paul does doesn't work out for you, it's expected u go back to your God-given ways for peace to reign within your soul. We don't need the legislature, a conference can make/amend laws and it will be faster, it will be cheaper!

1 Like

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by AlanSugar(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2016
YoursGEJ:
I have concluded that the most corrupt arm of government is the legislature.

Overinflated salaries

Buying themselves landcruisers after being paid transportation allowance

Nobody knows what they do with their constituency allowance

They only meet 2-3 days a week for half of the year and collect a full-year's salary

Some of them do not contribute to the discussion on the floor. Few of them will be sleeping while getting paid

At night when they should be sleeping, they will pack oloshos and full NICON hotel in Garki Area 1

Even when there are important bills like increasing punishment for corrupt public officials, they will frustrate it. Ask them to pass a law allowing 70 year old men to marry 10 year old girls now, they will be shouting 'Aye'

Let them continue. I am working on a plan to begin massive recall of senators wey dey f.uc.k up. It will be unveiled in due time

My brother, your submission isn't even enough. Do we need the legislature in the first place if only what they do is steal and support/practise all unholly acts plus all that you mentioned? Must we copy the American system? America and Nigeria have different names and can not be expected that what works for America must work for Nigeria! If you are John, and you copy what Paul does, it's OK but if what Paul does doesn't work out for you, it's expected u go back to your God-given ways for peace to reign within your soul. We don't need the legislature, a conference can make/amend laws and it will be faster, it will be cheaper!

1 Like

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by gbishman: 10:50am On May 03, 2016
I really am still battling to understand why Nigeria needs a Senate in the first place, they are bunch of greedy criminals

2 Likes

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2016
AlanSugar:

Oga, pls take it easy, it's not how soon but how well! If it takes till the end of the year, so be it! The pdp's ways of thievery must be curbed at all cost! You want him to quickly sign already stollen yams, ala padded budget into inception so that tomorrow he'll take the blame? Some people can actually see the future no matter how dull they may appear to be. Food for thought!

Mr Man May is just too far for any reason please. It's Buhari's one year in government this month. thanks
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Nobody: 11:02am On May 03, 2016
BeardedMeat:
because I want you to be my duchess and I will be your duke in shinning armour! My own feelings are real kiss

kyase abeg comman see ooo.u definitely said it ooo the guy dey eye me ooo.lol Bros that ur moniker nah d main problem cos I Neva see meat wey get bear bear.

1 Like

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by caphone: 11:05am On May 03, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Shoe shiners have invaded NL! Nigeria shall be great again? When was Nigeria ever great? Don't go and get useful with your small life, be waiting for 5,000 monthly stipend for marked for 25million poorest Nigerians (almajiri). I wonder why none of you is asking what has happened to the padding that made the senators reject the very first budget?
Let buhari continue to paint other arms of govt black in the media, as it was in 1984, so shall it be in 2016.
Btw, buhary is a gworo chewing kunu sipping peadophile!

First of all I'm not surprised going by yo username its obvious yu are a pained wailer. BTW are shoe shiners not human beings or are yu better than them this shows yu lack manners or I'll say yu're suffering from schizophrenia nd what makes yu think yu're living happily than them, oga bearded goat if indeed yu know the meaning of hustle yu won't open yo suckaway pit mouth and spew trash here. And yu asking when was nigeria ever great qualifies yu to be a certified illitrate about the history of yo country buh wait oo are yu even from NIGERIA cuz its obvious yu're a foreigner may be from Bujumbura lmao. Talking oof #500 stipend thank God there's even the talk of that in the country have yuu in yo bewildered years heard of such No! Don't worry I'll personally give yu my own share so yu culd add with yo's nso yu culd go nd cure yo depression. And plz I don't think yu're qualified to know or talk about what happened to the padded budget in the first place cuz yu're not her citizen. BTW it was not 1984 that Gen Buhari was HOS it was from 1983 get that in yo skunk head dummy, yu see that's why I said yu're not from Nigeria. Well PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI is yo president and will still be yo president till 2023 if yu can't take it go find a cliff nd do a jimmy jatt jump off or go nd boil stone I think it might cure yo sickness or better relocate to yo native country and yeah he (Muhammadu Buhaari) is far more better a man than that ineffectual buffon who drank himself to stuppor when he went to UN Conference. What a waste get a life dude or shud I call yu dullard Bearded(Goat)Meat

Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by dunkem21(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Deteriorated to tribal bigot? Coming from you that's rich.. Also try not to use words wey big pass you.. smiley

When you live in a glass house don't throw stones...

Thank you.
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by BeardedMeat(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2016
duchess25:

kyase abeg comman see ooo.u definitely said it ooo the guy dey eye me ooo.lol Bros that ur moniker nah d main problem cos I Neva see meat wey get bear bear.
wink
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Kyase(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2016
duchess25:

Lol i talk am... .... Nawaoooo me sef no gree oooooo
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Kyase(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
BeardedMeat:
wink
Bros mind yourself
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by AlanSugar(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Mr Man May is just too far for any reason please. It's Buhari's one year in government this month. thanks

You either quoted back without reading what I wrote or bluntly refused to reason with the argument. Anyway, suit yourself, i know that wailers can't be pleased, no matter what. Good day!
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by eDoc: 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
Fmartin:
Where is jubiril Abdulmumin

The silly nd selfcentered politician..

I lack an adjective to portray his depth of dogmatic and sheepish thinking.

Oboy if this qualification no b adjective enough,then when you start giving the adjective,e don b for am.
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by eDoc: 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
babdap:
Yet them will call him Duara Dullard.

Because them b Dullardscope abi na Dullardmeter,no DullardGuage,the message it take a monkey to know his kind.
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
Kyase:
Lol i talk am... .... Nawaoooo me sef no gree oooooo
lol.wetin u no come gree again nah.beardedmeat u be badt guy ooo
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Kyase(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
duchess25:

lol.wetin u no come gree again nah.beardedmeat u be badt guy ooo
Wait ooooo no tell me say you don dey for am oooo
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 03, 2016
Kyase:

Wait ooooo no tell me say you don dey for am oooo

lol.am kind of falling for him ooo .buh just chill ooo am kind of high on grand malt.will talk better when my eye clear.
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by flezyblinkzy: 11:15pm On May 03, 2016
Wat z he cutting nd slashing eh...he shuld jst past d budget so that things will be good...
Re: Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn by Kyase(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2016
duchess25:

lol.am kind of falling for him ooo .buh just chill ooo am kind of high on grand malt.will talk better when my eye clear.
Hope so, no fall my hand oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA / President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) / How Presidency Held Adeosun’s Resignation Letter For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.