Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) (40301 Views)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / Governor Okorocha Insults Omojuwa On Twitter (Photo) / What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by YourMrBoo: 9:30am On May 03, 2016
Khd95:
Apc is a scamgrin

pdp is worsegrin

the military should come in,ASAP cool

Becareful of what you wish for...
If you are fed up with Nigeria, disintegration is the way out...

Military rule and civilian rule has never benefitted the masses...

Who military regime don epp? If not corrupt and power hungry dictators...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2016
nnachukz:
They take all Nigerians as their brainless zombies. Why won't they mock us with such post when zombies who happens to be in majority keep justify even their most wicked unjustifiable actions?
TRUE TALK BRO.
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Movic1(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Only the IPOD tout will believe this lie.
may yhu fall down and die. Useless racist. Yhu re alrady a tout. May Amadioha, Shango,Ogun, Al'qeda,ISIS and BK do the needful on yhu. ISE!!! AMI!!!AMEEEN!!!
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2016
Seun Plz do the needful.

Uramzi:
may yhu fall down and die. Useless racist. Yhu re alrady a tout. May Amadioha, Shango,Ogun, Al'qeda,ISIS and BK do the needful on yhu. ISE!!! AMI!!!AMEEEN!!!
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Bawsse(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Government of "he will", "We will". grin

Dullardic government, Just see the rubbish they posted. What is your view on the topic?

Guy why are you talking/typing like an illiterate, they obviously were using a metaphor there, the darkness there doesn't mean absence of nepa light but the unfortunate position Nigeria is in(low oil revenue, corruption, insecurity etc) and the stars represent our bright future piloted by the buhari administration...

Now who's the dullard?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2016
Bawsse:

Guy why are you talking/typing like an illiterate, they obviously were using a metaphor there, the darkness there doesn't mean absence of nepa light but the unfortunate position Nigeria is in(low oil revenue, corruption, insecurity etc) and the stars represent our bright future piloted by the buhari administration...

Now who's the dullard?

I don die with laugh grin

Dude seriously?! grin grin

I tear cap for these APC Supporters, they are masters in deception and hoodwinking.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lalasticlala come and see what the "change" chanting Charlatans posted. grin https://mobile.twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/726908703694188548?p=v

Front page
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by DelGardo: 11:44am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I tear cap for these APC Supporters, they are masters in deception and hoodwinking.

You call Buhari an illiterate yet you don't know what a metaphor is.

This country is making progress already. Your rabid negativity and senseless attacks against everything good by Buhari will not derail his administration.

Neither will it bring back failed hero IB, the clueless one. Happy wailing!

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2016
DelGardo:

You call Buhari an illiterate yet you don't know what a metaphor is.

This country is making progress already. Your rabid negativity and senseless attacks against everything good by Buhari will not derail his administration.

Neither will it bring back failed hero IB, the clueless one. Happy wailing!

Buhari is a despicable illiterate dullard of the lowest echelon. So to you this is a metaphor... Keep living in denial and delusions.

Buhari is a certified ethnocentric Brukutu sipping and gworo chewing dullard.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Seun Plz do the needful.
seun koo? www nii?

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Bawsse(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Mind you I be igbo o, from ngor kpala lga, Imo state

I jus refuse to be blinded by sentiment and tribalism... Guy be open minded and see the bigger picture
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by LegalBaby(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe

Party of zombies, by zombies and for zombies. grin

Funny enough, Their supporters will start using this line when arguing about the epileptic power supply.

Would you blame APC??... They will keep churning out tripe and balderdash because they know the sizeable number of the population are zombified citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2016
Bawsse:

I jus refuse to be blinded by sentiment and tribalism... Guy be open minded and see the bigger picture
Wetin concern me with your tribe... So igbos can't be in APC??

6 Likes

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 03, 2016
WHAT A MESS!!! THESE GUYS ARE REALLY MEAN!! TAKING NIGERIANS FOR COMEDY

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by gurunlocker: 2:30pm On May 03, 2016
Lai Mohammed will soon say the account was hacked.... and zombies will believe

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by bamikole07(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
Just they pass oooo
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2016
Wait and see how those suicide bombers go com talk say dem account was hacked.... ipejopo awon eranko
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by berrystunn(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2016
Nawaoh
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Owliver(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Only the IPOD tout will believe this lie.
seriously I used to think you were more intelligent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2016
Meaning we shud go on with the hardships abi?

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Ajusshi: 2:36pm On May 03, 2016
That's why we are seeing GEJ as our hero.

The darkness called APC made Jonathan a shining light of democracy and hope.

#TeamGEJ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by mikolo80: 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe

Party of zombies, by zombies and for zombies. grin

Funny enough, Their supporters will start using this line when arguing about the epileptic power supply.

Would you blame APC??... They will keep churning out tripe and balderdash because they know the sizeable number of the population are zombified citizens.
who pdp "substance" epp?
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Bawsse(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Wetin concern me with your tribe... So igbos can't be in APC??

Oga I no de APC o, but I am in support of buhari ruling Nigeria with an iron fist, full democracy no go work here let's face it
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Owliver(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
Bawsse:

be forming liberal OK while they always win you with tribalism and religion. that's why you igbos will never be president. forming educated. how sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by mikolo80: 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
Khd95:
Apc is a scamgrin

pdp is worsegrin

the military should come in,ASAP cool
aaaahh you wan scatter every be dat.make we just de move small small.slow and steady wins he race.from pdp to stomach infrastructure to coordinating minister to super minister to....hopefully some development
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
Bawsse:

Oga I no de APC o, but I am in support of buhari ruling Nigeria with an iron fist, full democracy no go work here let's face it
Okay
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Omeny: 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
When APC just came to power, there was light everywhere, we where told that a new sherrif is in town and that it was Buhari body language, and now,NO Light anywhere again,they said it is Jonathan!

I just hear them and laugh!

Let us all keep suffering and smiling!

Do u know it has gotten worse that one can't even buy common tomatoes again?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Surfboard(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:
War means peace.

This is the Orwellian society we find ourselves today under the ever lying satanic APC .

I swear, the control is too much. Reason why I won't be surprised if Lai Mohammed's portfolio is changed to Minister of truth.

Funny thing is, a lot of Nigerians don't know yet that this government is already controlling how they should think.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past." - George Orwell, 1984

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by berrystunn(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
Bawsse:

What a dumb thing to say, now sit and watch how the dullard of daura will transform, or better yet change this country, something the I-Phoon couldn't do in years of six cheesy

So for you dollar will be one to one soon??
What PDP can not do for 16y.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
One chance change

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.