Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) (40281 Views)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / Governor Okorocha Insults Omojuwa On Twitter (Photo) / What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by macof(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2016
GodFreyinNORSE:

Failed promises you say?

Buhari sworn to rule as the president of Nigeria for four years. He still has three years to prove you wrong. So I am not pained but having patience that he will succeed in his promises.

During the campaign period, Buhari made three promises only. Security, Corruption and economy. If you have the gray matter in your head, you will understand that within a year he has delivered in term of Security. He is battling now with corruption and doing his best on economy.

The security critical matter when he was campaigning is Boko Haram. He has decapitalized boko Haram, he has turned them to cowards and ragtard. He destroyed their supply line. He destoryed their base. Retrieved back our lost territory. IDPs are today returning home. Lot of people are moving into the north east for business. My Aboki will this week return home (something he cannot do when IB was on the seat). And you know what, the world is celebrating him for fighting Boko Haram to standstill. That is an achievement and he has delivered his promise on Security.

On Corruption, he is fighting that too. Suddenly, Fasheun is blabbing for eating Yam from NSA. Dasuki is remand, Dokpesi, Metuh and lot others are there. I think you are bitter toward Buhari because your source of living thru corruption is blocked.

So dear, Buhari has not disappoint me. He has brought smile to my face. My friends from the North can now return home. . .I love seeing him happy after living homeless in tears for years under IB.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice joke

a great leader with vision and an active plan for his country doesn't need four years to start work. .. in one year of GEJ we saw better than what we are seeing under buhari. .. yes even within the removal of subsidy saga. ...I'm not saying GEJ is a model leader but so far Buhari is 10x more clueless than the clueless Jonathan

Nigeria was already winning the war against boko haram before GEJ handed over to Buhari. if not for GEJ trust in France and USA the war would have been on our side long before it did. ..
let's not forget buhari is among those to be blamed for the boko haram terrorism.

when GEJ took immediate action against boko haram, the Daura President spoke against it saying the FG was killing northerners by attacking boko haram, he among other northern elites called for amnesty for boko haram referencing the amnesty given to Niger-delta militants who were fighting for their right. ..what are boko haram fighting for? when called to represent Nigeria in amnesty talks he was nowhere to be found. .. that is a patriotic Nigerian who hates violence and terrorism grin
fulani. ..oh sorry "yoruba" herdsmen are causing so much havoc in the middle belt and all over the south. .. that isn't security problem to you abi? ignore that to defend your master grin

buhari is doing political witch hunting. ..going for his political enemies you are saying fight against corruption grin grin

grin grin grin do you know where I earn my money? Omg! he just called me out... Pls go and call daddy bubu to bring dss and efcc to arrest Macof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by macof(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2016
GodFreyinNORSE:

Soka has not been eliminated bros.

There are news coming from Ogun State about people been bucthered like pig and sold sheep. Should we because of that call them Ogun Ritualist or Yoruba ritualist?

unlike the "innocent" fulanis who support the atrocities of the criminals among them. thereby stand as aiding the crime and obstructing justice...they are all guilty. ... .the yoruba don't do such. . we are people of integrity, any criminal is immediately condemned. ..so only a fool knowing this will still call Yorubas ritualists

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by macof(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2016
GodFreyinNORSE:

Yoruba nda eran kiri.

I did not say those who pertook in the criminals act were Yoruba herdmen but they are simply Criminals.

Call them what they are. . .Criminals. And not Fulani heardmen.

grin grin grin and aren't they fulani herdsman? or they are the Yoruba herdsmen only you know about?

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by GodFreyinNORSE: 7:22pm On May 03, 2016
Rexyl:

I laugh in Swahili when did Yoruba carry sticks and live inside bush following cattle, may be you are praying for animal husbandry in paddocks that will end nomadic animal rearing.

Pls do not jump into the discussion you know nothing about.

A typical example, there is a Farm/Ranch in Akure. It is located Igoba along Ado road befor getting to Total express road. The cows and sheep there graze around Akure city and far into Jegede village. The herdmen that take the flocks out are Yoruba, Ibariba,. I have contact of the Yoruba one among them. Also their Manager number is with me in case you want to do business with them.

These Yoruba herdmen walk around with stick and their cow in Akure metropolis and villages around it.
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by GodFreyinNORSE: 7:24pm On May 03, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin and aren't they fulani herdsman? or they are the Yoruba herdsmen only you know about?

They are Criminals. There is no way you can prove they are Fulanis
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by GodFreyinNORSE: 7:26pm On May 03, 2016
macof:

unlike the "innocent" fulanis who support the atrocities of the criminals among them. thereby stand as aiding the crime and obstructing justice...they are all guilty. ... .the yoruba don't do such. . we are people of integrity, any criminal is immediately condemned. ..so only a fool knowing this will still call Yorubas ritualists

Show us proof that an innocent Fulani or the North in it entirety has ever supported Herdmen senseless rampage.
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by Rexyl(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
GodFreyinNORSE:

Pls do not jump into the discussion you know nothing about.

A typical example, there is a Farm/Ranch in Akure. It is located along Ado road befor getting to Total express road. The cows and sheep there grave around Akure city and far into Jegede village. The herdmen that take the flocks out are Yoruba, Ibariba, Nupe and Tiv. I have contact of the Yoruba one among them. Also their Manager number is with me in case you want to do business with them.

These Yoruba herdmen walk around with stick and their cow in Akure metropolis and villages around it.

If the information is true , it will be a welcome development since few Yoruba will now learn to rear cattle by themselves and build stronger economy through it. I know the rearer will be law abiding and not ravage farms of other farmers. Again there would be a kind of synergy whereby benefits derive from a system will be channelled for development of the other, and farmers would be able to diversify farming enterprises and build stronger economy on the land they control. I wish this kind of practice would go round everywhere in the country. Indigenous farmers must be able to combine crop and animal production ONLY on the land they control.
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by macof(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2016
GodFreyinNORSE:

They are Criminals. There is no way you can prove they are Fulanis
GodFreyinNORSE:

Show us proof that an innocent Fulani or the North in it entirety has ever supported Herdmen senseless rampage.
shocked are you living in the bush and just come out of your hole to log into nairaland and drink beer?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/bloodbath-enugu-fulani-herdsmen-kill-40/
unless Enugu people don't know fulani. ..maybe it was Yoruba herdsmen grin

denying the fact that the criminals are among the fulani herdsmen and hiding them is an act of aiding the crime and obstruction of justice

move along 》》》》 go tend to your fulani wife :p

1 Like

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by GodFreyinNORSE: 7:45pm On May 03, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice joke

a great leader with vision and an active plan for his country doesn't need four years to start work. .. in one year of GEJ we saw better than what we are seeing under buhari. .. yes even within the removal of subsidy saga. ...I'm not saying GEJ is a model leader but so far Buhari is 10x more clueless than the clueless Jonathan

Tell us about these achievements that make Afenifere bleat like a goat thereafter.

macof:

Nigeria was already winning the war against boko haram before GEJ handed over to Buhari. if not for GEJ trust in France and USA the war would have been on our side long before it did. ..

He won the war against terrorist that took over 17 local government which is the size of Belgium.

He won the war while million were displaced under his watch.

He won the war while Boko Haram ransack NA barrack like joke and stole ammunition.

He won the war when Bombing is the North East jingle bell?

He won the war when Abuja was not safe for business?

You are just silly friend.

macof:

let's not forget buhari is among those to be blamed for the boko haram terrorism.

what are you going to blame him for? That your cluelesss buffoon was handicap and cannot arrest him?

That Boko Haram was in his Govt and he did nothing?

That Boko Haram were his Family.

How does that concern Buhari?

macof:

when GEJ took immediate action against boko haram, the Daura President spoke against it saying the FG was killing northerners by attacking boko haram, he among other northern elites called for amnesty for boko haram referencing the amnesty given to Niger-delta militants who were fighting for their right. ..what are boko haram fighting for? when called to represent Nigeria in amnesty talks he was nowhere to be found. .. that is a patriotic Nigerian who hates violence and terrorism grin

The was lead by Ihejirika was against the North. It was senseless. The state of emergency and total war on Boko Haram was not yielding result. Innocent relatives of Boko Haram were killed while those in the senate that contact them were speared. When a campaign is not yielding result withing a timeframe, it got to stop.

GEJ called Boko Haram his family and brothers too. He financed their campaign through Dasuki.

And today, we are winning after kicking the buffoon out.

macof:

fulani. ..oh sorry "yoruba" herdsmen are causing so much havoc in the middle belt and all over the south. .. that isn't security problem to you abi? ignore that to defend your master grin

There are state governor in the Southern states. Ambode did not call Buhari before curbing the menace in his state. Ajimobi did not call FG before taking action. Amosun did not whine like baby before charging his force. Mimiko did not incite the North against South before arresting the situation. So call on the Governors to do their job and resign if they cant do anything.

Buhari promises are in the Chatham transcript. He did not mention Fulani herdmen as part of his problem. He promised to Curb terrorism and Militancy in Niger Delat and with that, he has delivered.

Now call your Governors who are chief security officer of their state to swing into action. Afterall, they have security vote, they should invest that into state security

macof:

buhari is doing political witch hunting. ..going for his political enemies you are saying fight against corruption grin grin

grin grin grin do you know where I earn my money? Omg! he just called me out... Pls go and call daddy bubu to bring dss and efcc to arrest Macof

Policial witch hunt or wizardhunt, those who were charged to court indeed stole some money.

OPC no dey pipeline again. No money for you.
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by GodFreyinNORSE: 7:50pm On May 03, 2016
macof:

shocked are you living in the bush and just come out of your hole to log into nairaland and drink beer?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/bloodbath-enugu-fulani-herdsmen-kill-40/
unless Enugu people don't know fulani. ..maybe it was Yoruba herdsmen grin

denying the fact that the criminals are among the fulani herdsmen and hiding them is an act of aiding the crime and obstruction of justice

move along 》》》》 go tend to your fulani wife :p

Mumu.

This is what I asked of you. . .

GodFreyinNORSE:

How does the crap you posted answer my question?
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by GodFreyinNORSE: 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
Rexyl:

If the information is true , it will be a welcome development since few Yoruba will now learn to rear cattle by themselves and build stronger economy through it. I know the rearer will be law abiding and not ravage farms of other farmers. Again there would be a kind of synergy whereby benefits derive from a system will be channelled for development of the other, and farmers would be able to diversify farming enterprises and build stronger economy on the land they control. I wish this kind of practice would go round everywhere in the country. Indigenous farmers must be able to combine crop and animal production ONLY on the land they control.

Macof is just nothing but a loser. He hates Hausa/Fulani because he lost an election to Buhari. If indeed he is from Ekiti, he will be very familiar with this Ranch.

A lot of Yorubas are into this business and are making cool money. Another fact is that majority of the Cows you see around are owned by Richmen and does not belong to the herders.

I like it when the Minister of Agriculture says he will imprt grass and plant nationwide so that those interested in grass business can get good seeds. Hay which the Cow and animal eat on a smaller scale are bought from the local farms in Akure. Majority of the hays come from the North and comes in in Truck. Those selling goat in Ore buy on weekly basis Hays from the North. And note, those in this Business cut across all ethnic group in Nigeria.

While what those herdmen are doing is wrong, I see no reason why we should tag them as Fulanis. I even do not believe in most of the news coming from the media because they are majorly lies. They report an attack now and later denounce it that it is false. They are all contradicting and all evidence is pointing that these people want to create a disorder through paper.
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by GodFreyinNORSE: 8:18pm On May 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Bros, so with the rise and audacity in herdsmen atrocities. You still boldly say Buhari has delivered in security...? Is security only about boko haram..?

Yes he delievered. You should ask me why I said he delivered.

- In the Chatham address, he identify Boko Haram and Niger militant as the Security problems he was going to tackle. So base on his statement and promise, he has delivered.

- Herdsmen and Farmer is not a national security issue. The state government is in place to look into it. You dont expect Buhari to close in into every tribal crisis. He did not come in when locals in Edo state were killing themselves because the Governor was alive to his responsibility. Afterall, they earn security vote and should invst that in their respctive state. So Mr, call your Governor, the Chief security officer of your state and not inoocent Buhari that got vital issue to tackle
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by macof(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2016
GodFreyinNORSE:

Mumu.

This is what I asked of you. . .

How does the crap you posted answer my question?

you would have to be the grand patron of all mumus if you really don't see your answer here

Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by macof(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2016
GodFreyinNORSE:

Yes he delievered. You should ask me why I said he delivered.

- In the Chatham address, he identify Boko Haram and Niger militant as the Security problems he was going to tackle. So base on his statement and promise, he has delivered.

- Herdsmen and Farmer is not a national security issue. The state government is in place to look into it. You dont expect Buhari to close in into every tribal crisis. He did not come in when locals in Edo state were killing themselves because the Governor was alive to his responsibility. Afterall, they earn security vote and should invst that in their respctive state. So Mr, call your Governor, the Chief security officer of your state and not inoocent Buhari that got vital issue to tackle

grin grin grin so if a president and his party dont identify certain problems as issues to be treated under their administration, we shouldn't expect any actions taken to eliminate such problems. ..cus they weren't part of the issues addressed during campaigns?

lemme ask you. ..was boko haram part of the issues discussed by GEJ when he was running in 2011? why hold boko haram against GEJ if we can't hold the fulani menace against the daura president?

boko haram is not a national problem too then, we should hold shettima responsible for the atrocities committed by boko haram in Bono...which includes abduction of the chibok girls. .. We should have held northern governors responsible for boko haram and not FG under GEJ

you seem to forget that There's no state police in Nigeria. ..the FG controls all Police affairs not the Governor

so we blame the FG for security challenges not State governments

go and sleep
Re: Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) by donJ2(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2016
AntiMahdi:

First it was Jonathan's fault then PDP now every ill is IPOB fault.

Waiting for the day you zombies will start blaming Shiites .

After Shiites na Amadioha dem go blame grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari / Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.