Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE (2246 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by schumastic(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes.

If you have had sex with a man not your husband before or you are regularly doing it. You are not a virgin and not married.

You are a prostitute. Shame on you

sorry to ask but the lady beside you is she a prostitute or aspiring to be one?
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2016
schumastic:

sorry to ask but the lady beside you is she a prostitute or aspiring to be one?

The lady beside me is not. She is married woman. My Aunt
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Emimoney(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2016
layla129:
True Op! Thank God, i'm not a prostitute grin
no be u wey i banged the other day grin
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by schumastic(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by schumastic(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

if she is not then please help me ask her just this ?

aunty please before u got married where u sleeping with someone else if yes then am sorry u were a prostitute before u got married? cus am sure she is not a virgin...the reaction on her face n the look on your fave right now after reading this, will make you realise how offensive this stament of yours is and to crown it all if v sisters or female relatives that are very close to u ask them this ?...what ever they say to you take it like that...so do the survey over there first then give me the answers cus i want to know...thank you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by schumastic(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

aunty please before u got married where u sleeping with someone else if yes then am sorry u were a prostitute before u got married? cus am sure she is not a virgin...the reaction on her face n the look on your face right now after reading this, will make you realise how offensive this statement of yours is and to crown it all if you v sisters or female relatives that are very close to u ask them this ?...what ever they say to you take it like that...so do the survey over there first then give me the answers cus i want to know...thank you
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 12:28am On May 06, 2016
schumastic:

aunty please before u got married where u sleeping with someone else if yes then am sorry u were a prostitute before u got married? cus am sure she is not a virgin...the reaction on her face n the look on your face right now after reading this, will make you realise how offensive this statement of yours is and to crown it all if you v sisters or female relatives that are very close to u ask them this ?...what ever they say to you take it like that...so do the survey over there first then give me the answers cus i want to know...thank you

She was virgin before marriage.
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by schumastic(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2016
Strahovski1:

She was virgin before marriage.

liar how did you know that...ahh u can lie eh lol lmao anyway pu**y is not a meter so it can't read or tell how many people have gon in there...next time do your research well o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Walexsammy(m): 12:35am On May 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes.

If you have had sex with a man not your husband before or you are regularly doing it. You are not a virgin and not married.

You are a prostitute. Shame on you
and does this ur rule also apply to guys?
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 12:40am On May 06, 2016
schumastic:

liar how did you know that...ahh u can lie eh lol lmao anyway pu**y is not a meter so it can't read or tell how many people have gon in there...next time do your research well o

You are trying too hard to disqualify my post and it's not working. The woman in my picture is married woman who was virgin as in our tradition if woman is not virgin she is sent away from the family.
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by schumastic(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
Strahovski1:

You are trying too hard to disqualify my post and it's not working. The woman in my picture is married woman who was virgin as in our tradition if woman is not virgin she is sent away from the family.

see you who told you she is a virgin did you check yourself? bro forget that thing she wasn't, by the way the girls you have been sleeping with are they virgins?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Female Romanceland Hall Of Famers. / I Am Tired Of My Boyfriend Ending Things But Then Calling Me Again To Apologize? / The Africian Slave, Who Was Abused By Europeans And Used As A Circus Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.