Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE (2223 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2016
Yes.

If you have had sex with a man not your husband before or you are regularly doing it. You are not a virgin and not married.

You are a prostitute. Shame on you
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by donbenedict(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by ucnwafor(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki, laughing in swahili tongues mehn!! Abeg tell dem
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2016
Yes
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by ronald4ever(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
Bollocks.

If you're bored go get yourself busy and stop littering this board with cobblers. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Gmajor(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:
Bollocks.

If you're bored go get yourself busy and stop littering this board with cobblers. undecided

It's like you have something against me. What is it?
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Gmajor(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
What abt guys ? Also, op do you own a dictionary ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
Gmajor:
What abt guys ?
Also, op do you own a dictionary ?

This topic mention ladies not guys
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
Bump
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
They will avoid this thread like plague...
then the bold ones will come for u an your female siblings!!!... lols

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by ronald4ever(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

It's like you have something against me. What is it?

I don't have anything against anyone but have everything against anyone who constitute nuisance and spew rubbish designed to make others feel less of themselves.

You're a sexist and it's shameful to be this conscientiously irrational with such glee. If you don't have the grasp of the term prostitute you can get yourself a dictionary and get educated and cease from parading nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

I don't have anything against anyone but have everything against anyone who constitute nuisance and spew rubbish designed to make others feel less of themselves.

You're a sexist and it's shameful to be this conscientious irrational with such glee. If you don't have the grasp of the term prostitute you can get yourself a dictionary and get educated and cease from parading nonsense.

My post remains. Nothing can remove my post
Not even your rant
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Nixiepie(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2016
LMA0 grin
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Adebola02(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2016
Can a lady commit furnication by alone?, sure there is a man involve in the act, so what name will you call those men?.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by ronald4ever(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

My post remains. Nothing can remove my post
Not even your rant

Who has interest in removing your puerile post? Keep squawking like a rabid dog and creating meaningless thread for all I care. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

Who has interest in removing your puerile post? Keep squawking like a rabid dog and creating meaningless thread for all I care. Nonsense.

Cc Mynd44 , Dygeasy, lalasticlala , Seun

Rule 2.. insulting a nairalander
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by ronald4ever(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

Cc Mynd44 , Dygeasy, lalasticlala , Seun

Rule 2.. insulting a nairalander

Where's the insult? Point it out and stop acting like a weakling. You create a puerile thread to deride women then when called out you run to the mods like a toddler. What a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

Where's the insult? Point it out and stop acting like a weakling. You create a puerile thread to deride women then when called out you run to the mods like a toddler. What a shame.

You called me a rabid dog

Cc mynd44
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by ronald4ever(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

You called me a rabid dog

Cc mynd44

Cry cry baby. Keep disturbing the mod. You think they are as jobless as you. Be distracting them you hear. Mtchewwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 03, 2016
op hope all is well?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by ivyT(f): 12:59am On May 04, 2016
Chaiii dairis god o!
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by kullozone(m): 2:04am On May 04, 2016
A new development on nl.Know all the rules off hand and call a mod when anybody breaks one...mods work don increase.
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by myssmee: 12:39pm On May 04, 2016
You're so myopic
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by NemzySeries(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
WARNING!!!
dis is d most useless post 4 d new month of may..........itz as useless as any useless tin 1 can tink of
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by successful15(f): 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
this post is as useless as d owner .......mtchew
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by layla129(f): 4:50pm On May 05, 2016
True Op! Thank God, i'm not a prostitute grin
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Consiglier: 6:28pm On May 05, 2016
What form of fuckery is this? Urinates all over the thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by Strahovski1(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
Look at them.. perverts having sex before marriage
Re: Ladies, If You've Had Sex Before Or Having Sex Now Without Marriage! PROSTITUTE by UyiIredia(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes.

If you have had sex with a man not your husband before or you are regularly doing it. You are not a virgin and not married.

You are a prostitute. Shame on you

What of the men nko? Why forget them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am / It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! / 38 Year Old Man Caught Chopping 11 Year Old School Girl In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.