Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu (13803 Views)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by talktonase(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2016
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by talktonase(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
victorels:
for me to say 'mai angwa', it means I am in this region already, Plateau State to be precise. They have accepted their fate as being northerners.
The comment was not made by one muslim or someone without class. He is an educated Christian, traditional ruler and a retired civil servant.

That makes the case different with the case of attack on the south east or any region in the south.
He may be educated but not enlightened and exposed enough to adapt with current trend of events.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2016
after1:

I dont blame those that mock them here cos these people are wild animals that deserve no pity. They just have to always smuggle Yorubas into every discussion like there pathetic life depend on it, when you try to engage some of them then they use there alternate handle to call the mods. They will never face the fulani but cry yoruba everywhere, reason i curse the likes of Soyinka, FFK, Fayose and those ediots Afenifere cos no matter what they do, these vernims will always denigrate them and there tribe.

I was watching a lady face some of them here yesterday and zoom they gang up to call the mod to ban that lady, its very shameful.
I followed everything. The said lady was a thorn in their flesh. One coward shakazula or whatever started calling on the mods while ignoring his lunatic brother who started the whole fracas. It sucks to be an ibo. They're all animals and that's why they shout 'zoo' at every instance. The likes of Afenifere and FFK are just disgruntled elements who are only using the Fulani menace to pour out their frustrations. They're yet to deal.with GEJ's loss at the polls. No free money again. I feel their fustrations

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 10:05am On May 04, 2016
talktonase:
He may be educated but not enlightened and exposed enough to adapt with current trend of events.
when someone has made up his mind, it is made up. Nothing can turn the tide for the minorities in the north. They are firmly griped by the north.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Jesusloveyou: 10:06am On May 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
Your post contradicts your username. Why this hatred for the Igbo nation?
becos the ipod youth make noise too much, they always support and encourage corruption and corrupt people, N.B- i cant hate anybody or any race, i preach love to all race and religions, both muslims and pagans
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by DauraDullard0(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2016
omenka:
You people make it soo damn hard for one to be civil.

What brought "goons" in here?? Can't you make your point without sounding like a tout??
Aren't you a well known APC goon here on Nairaland? What's wrong with referring to a despicable character like yourself as a GOON? Aren't you one?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 10:17am On May 04, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Aren't you a well known APC goon here on Nairaland? What's wrong with referring to a despicable character like yourself as a GOON? Aren't you one?
^ Your moniker na gbege cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Silentmind(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[/s]

My man you must be over your head. Haven't you noticed that anytime the beautiful, well endowed, children of light, (the Biafrans) gather to discuss a family affair, these sons of darkness of scratched face will come to spy on us. They always try to derail our meetings and discussions and in some cases they will even attack us, what do you expect us to do? Fold our hands clap for them? Let me tell you, here on Nairaland it's a free for all, so if you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen.

Until Yorubas start respecting themselves and accord us the respect we deserve by recognizing that even in a million years they can never be like us, we will not stop degrading and disgracing them. Shameless People from the dirtiest tribe in he world!

I see that you are a kid and have not really done much in pushing the Igbo course. You have not gone far and wide and consult with people. You only spend time online and shout respect. What do u know about respect?

Have you sat down and analyse the future of the so-called Igbo course you champion online? You better check your home well before insulting other people's home.

I don't really know how to banter words online but u should please quietly take your time to analyse and not fantasize about what the igbo race should in the next 50years.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Xmen149(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2016
getb ur facts right...there was an intelligence report a day before the attack and i believe the gov. contacted the responsible security agencies whom agreed to act but took the info for granted.....thats why everyone is so furious...;.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by benson730: 12:02pm On May 04, 2016
The reason is simple.if not that biafrans surrendered, fulani and other non biafrans will have to get a visa to come to biafra.so you coming to our land to inflict pain is worrisome, knowing fully well that the pains of the over 2 ,million life's lost still linger in ou minds...all life's matter,but you don't try to open a healing wound in a man....Nigerians should be careful with igbos because already the heat of succession is already on going with kanu...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by iSlayer: 12:32pm On May 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

The monkey won't understand ..onye ahu bu atulu
lol.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Litmus: 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Has anyone noticed the utmost seriousness given to Enugu attacks than agatu despite few persons been killed unlike agatu were hundreds were massacred...

Even to the extent of sacking CP of police in Enugu and APC governors storming Enugu.....

are some regions now more important than others?

This has more to do with accumulation. You've heard the saying -the straw that broke the camel's back. In this regard, the Arguta killings are more significant than Enugu in terms of drawing the worlds attention to a quietly unfolding conflict in Africa. Let us examine at a sketch some obscure but significant background. The world is interested and, in some ways, protective of Nomadic pastoralists way of life world wide. These lifestyles have been viewed in terms of Disappearing primordial cultures and have become bound up in the Environmental movement, that seeks to protect world heritage and protect rapidly degrading ecosystems. It is within this context that what we Nigerians and other places in Africa have lived with for decades in terms of Herders /community clashes were tolerated by the international community. Conversely, it is within this context that Aguta massacres has attained added significance. Since the scale and ferocity fulfills what international outlook on environment degradation predicted would happen due to climate change. Suddenly the Aguta killings drew attention to a tragedy that has been tolerated and people began to grumble and draw government and social media notice. The Aguta killings spotlighted the Herders/Settler conflicts minutely so that by the time it touched the far east of the Nation, few were ready to tolerate this any further.

Then there are the other sensitive issues that these killings crudely stumped over, issues such as the ramifications of Bokoharam, Militantisms and so on...
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by longayink: 9:36pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
You

True. But what of mile 12 incidence. Or are the Yorubas not many?

But Yoruba have gotten used to Fulani fccucking up and killing Yoruba, right from the time of Afonja and the Fulani visitor to Ilorin who deceived and fccucked up and killed Afonja and took Ilorin.

Latest fccucking of Yoruba by Fulani: beginning about two years before the last presidential election, most prominent people of Fulani stock attended nearly every Owambe party in Yoruba land, prominent Fulani attended burial and marriage, and even naming ceremonies in Yoruba land...

Fulani won election in April 2015; since then, hardly any Fulani attended those ceremonies in Yoruba land.

Me as Omo saw the Fulani trick unfolding that time Fulani were attending those Yoruba ceremonies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Minna For Niger Investment Summit 2017 (photos / Do You Agree With This Lawmaker Who Is Against The Exportation Of Yams? / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Niger Republic On Tuesday (REASONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.