Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu (13754 Views)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Balkan(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:
You yeebowls are Pathetic. Imagine a son of man saying the life of 1 yeebow worths more than 1000 lives of other Nigerians. You guys have no shame at all. Fulani herdsmen have been raping your mothers since time immemorial, but nobody cared. The recent killings in Enugu was gruesome and heinous. Villagers mere macheted and killed in cold blood. These stirred a lot of controversy and attracted sympathy from many Nigerians.

your leaders like the incompetent fools that they are told you to fast and pray. Yoruba leaders especially Afenifere condemned the attacks in the strongest terms and even threw jibes at the Northern Elders. FFk wasn't left out. All these people and other good Nigerians contributed to making sure it was on the spotlight.

And here you come to romance your egos and display your usual braggadocios about your lives being important than other Nigerians. What happened to hundreds of yeebolas that their killings predate the recent Enugu attack. This was the same way you guys mocked Agatu people and called them all manners of names for failing to carry out a reprisal attack. You insulted them and boasted about how it can't happen in yeebola land. The evils you wished them came knocking at your door. What did you do rather than whine like crybabies and issue lame ultimatums. Where are your drones and tanks as you had earlier boasted? Your tactical display cowardice during the attack was appalling. What made you different from those you've been accusing and tagging cowards. Not everyone is like the animals that you guys are. You rejoice at the killing of those whose only crime was exercising their voting right. I regret sympathizing with you guys and even blaming my brothers who mocked you. You lots are evil and hateful. You do not worth fighting for. Bunch of greedy f00ls whose eyes are keenly on the ND oil.

Karma is one crazy mothafvkers and I pray more of it befall you yeeboes fools again.
Yoruba man on the loose. Igbo blood is expensive. It's a fact

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2016
Balkan:

The same Igbo women and minors that have had their smelly punnies pummeled severally. You have no iota of shame. I can tell a low life when I see one.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2016
quid:

No worry. E go better.

Console yourself with this Igbo highlife song grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcn_GxaNk2o
Enugu has been subdued; next is ebonyi. Just 10 herdsmen would suffice. Now, run along.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Opharhe: 7:51am On May 04, 2016
IdomaLikita:

Say no more, I am currently having this discussion with a tribesman who is afraid of our domination by the Igbos if we join Biafra, and I am telling him that I will rather affiliate with People who have proven themselves in all ramifications of progress than being ruled by degenerate fools who have contributed nothing but violence and Retrogression to humanity. I have lived for 10 yrs in the Core North and another 10yrs in the South East, and believe you me, the difference is clear.

You're on point sir. Though I'm from the Niger-Delta, but i've observed that the scales of propaganda championed by the Northern establishment are falling off people's eyes gradually. If something serious is not done quick, this country may fall and the surest bet of the North central is totally dissassociating themselves from the core North. Do this and you'll forever appreciate your emancipation but if you do otherwise... I don't just want to imagine what will happen to you guys, my brothers in Christ. What gives me the most pain in that the approach of the Yoruba leadership to this issue.
Very pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 7:55am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Alokendra:

Striking my post only reveals that you were pained by most. Did I strike a nerve? Pele, take Lipton.
Be that as it may, LMaO at being a 'sub par'. Bwahhahah...laughing in Swahili. Sub par at hateful mongers. If being loving and objective makes me 'sub par', then so be it. Only those that are new on here wouldn't know your stock-in- trade. y'all come on here to brag about imaginary wealth not until the odua insurgents guys (God bless those guys) reveal your pictures here - y'all low-lifers and malnourished. I do hope you've added some bones. I had so much while seeing the pathetic and miserable pictures of the so called wealthy yeebolas. Nigga, I ain't fooled by your delusion of grandeur. I have seen you guys for what you are. You've been busted here countless number of times. You're a low-life. Be nice and I'll buy your poor soul a lunch to take care of your daily 1-square meal.
[/s]

As usual, they keep spewing trash... Just a sign of frustration. I've told you in a million years you will never be Igbo.

Well, I can make you a deal, in Igbo land we grant citizen to people who agree to marry our dogs, so if you will agree to marry my dog, BTW Billy (the name of my dog) is finer and neater than you, then I can help you process your papers for citizenship.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by obailala(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Has anyone noticed the utmost seriousness given to Enugu attacks than agatu despite few persons been killed unlike agatu were hundreds were massacred...

Even to the extent of sacking CP of police in Enugu and APC governors storming Enugu.....

are some regions now more important than others?
The are several reasons the Enugu case is taken more seriously; politics and ethnicity takes the lead.

Nigerians are generally ethnocentric and don't really give a damn about others as long as we aren't affected personally by a problem. Contrary to the politically driven misconception that the fulani massacres started happening recently, this menace has gone on for years with successive governments totally ignoring the plight of middle-beltans. In summary, the middle-beltans do not have the population and their voices weren't loud enough, so their cries and lamentations were not only ignored by successive governments, but also ignored by unaffected Nigerians from other regions.

The only reason the Agatu case even received publicity this time around is because of politics; there were more voices this time to shout out and the extra voices came mainly from the south east (and this was purely because of politics (hatred for Buhari)).

Now if the voice lent by the SE could be loud enough to publicise the atrocities in the middle belt, we don't need to be surprised at what happens when this madness is actually brought into the SE with over 50 million Igbo shouting out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 7:55am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:

Enugu has been subdued; next is ebonyi. Just 10 herdsmen would suffice. Now, run along.
LOL
The yoruba brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 7:57am On May 04, 2016
Opharhe:
You're on point sir. Though I'm from the Niger-Delta, but i've observed that the scales of propaganda championed by the Northern establishment are falling off people's eyes gradually. If something serious is not done quick, this country may fall and the surest bet of the North central is totally dissassociating themselves from the core North. Do this and you'll forever appreciate your emancipation but if you do otherwise... I don't just want to imagine what will happen to you guys, my brothers in Christ. What gives me the most pain in that the approach of the Yoruba leadership to this issue.
Very pathetic.

Please don't allow the cowardful act of those sons of scratched face to bother you. I tell you, you are better, more resourceful, and more useful than a million of them. So why bother about their tracherous nuisance?
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

As usual, they keep spewing trash... Just a sign of frustration. I've told you in a million years you will never be Igbo.

Well, I can make you a deal, in Igbo land we grant citizen to people who agree to marry our dogs, so if you will agree to marry my dog, BTW Billy (the name of my dog) is finer and neater than you, then I can help you process your papers for citizenship.
A malnourished scumbag wants to make me a deal. Irony of life. Go and do something with your wretched low life before making me a deal. You dig?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 7:59am On May 04, 2016
You
obailala:

The are several reasons the Enugu case is taken more seriously; politics and ethnicity takes the lead.

Nigerians are generally ethnocentric and don't really give a damn about others as long as we aren't affected personally by a problem. Contrary to the politically driven misconception that the fulani massacres started happening recently, this menace has gone on for years with successive governments totally ignoring the plight of middle-beltans. In summary, the middle-beltans do not have the population and their voices weren't loud enough, so their cries and lamentations were not only ignored by successive governments, but also ignored by unaffected Nigerians from other regions.

The only reason the Agatu case even received publicity this time around is because of politics; there were more voices this time to shout out and the extra voices came mainly from the south east (and this was purely because of politics (hatred for Buhari)).

Now if the voice lent by the SE could be loud enough to publicise the atrocities in the middle belt, we don't need to be surprised at what happens when this madness is actually brought into the SE with over 50 million Igbo shouting out.

True. But what of mile 12 incidence. Or are the Yorubas not many?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 8:02am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Alokendra:

A malnourished scumbag wants to make me a deal. Irony of life. Go and do something with your wretched low life before making me a deal. You dig?
[/s]

You see the problem I've with lots, I'm just trying to help you by feeding you my dog food and getting you to marry my dog. But you're acting out. Well, don't blame the igbos again for your misery. We've done our best in trying to help you, which is something your entire dirty tribe will never do.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by talktonase(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2016
.[/quote]You were told by your mai angwa that benue plateau is part of the north but i beg to differ on that if you have lived in any of these states for a while you should know that benue and plateau comprise of the middle belt.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by CyberWolf: 8:11am On May 04, 2016
omenka:
Already was leaving but had to respond to this. If folks chose to sound responsible like this, we can all have reasonable discussions here whether it has to do with criticism or commendation- it doesn't always have to be a mad house where everyone is shouting at the top of their voices and cursing.

Well, the thing is we all have our respective principles in life. Depending on who's judging, they can either be vice or virtue.

There are certain aspects of man's character which cannot be done away with, vis the desire for uniformity and group identity- it is ingrained in our DNA. What however isn't given to us all in equal measure is the power to control and suppress the urge to allow that identity be the major determinant of the judgements we make in life, the power of the mind to make one literally rise above oneself!!

Let me share a brief story with you:

Couple of weeks back I was going to the village from Makurdi with a friend. We stopped along the way at his inlaw's to grab lunch. Done, we got into our car, turned the key but the engine was totally non-responsive. Well, eventually, it came down to a burned out kickstarter. Had to leave the car there and use a public transport to complete the journey while it was being worked on.

In the vehicle we boarded were some Tiv men and some Igede men, my tribesmen (hope this puts to rest all that Omenka is Idoma crap). I understand Tiv a lot and speak it too. One of the Tiv men was narrating an incident of exam malpractice involving an Igede student to his friend (in Tiv language). He was apparently a lecturer and was so furious about what had happened, especially as the case was dropped at the behest of a much more senior staff of the institution who happened to be an Igede man as well!!

At some point, this man's phone rang and he also explained what had happened to the person at the other end of the line, and what official actions he's decided to take- saying he'd go as far as writing the Perm Sec of the ministry of education- he spoke in english this time. Now, this got the Igede guys talking. The fools (while speaking Igede) went on endlessly about how the man is taking the case too far, and that he only seeks to, and insist on holding the student to account because she is not Tiv!!

Can you believe that!!

What had happened didn't matter to them, all that mattered was the tribes of the people involved!! I was disgusted at the things they said (all of which I can't remember) and wondered if we can ever move forward as a nation with such warped mentality.

Now, that is what I believe that poster demands of me, being like those two brothers of mine, because according to her - "ethnicity comes first!"

Back to where we were- when you view what she said at the backdrop of events like this, you'd agree with me it is total madness. I can never be that sort of man.

Indeed, the interest of my people is very important when taking decisions, but I've over the years cultivated the character that makes me ensure that consideration never subsist over logic and reason- ditto religion.

That isn't politics, that is doing what is right.
That is who I am, that is who I'll always be.
You are not from Benue State. You have been busted so, stop deceiving people here.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

You see the problem I've with lots, I'm just trying to help you by feeding you my dog food and getting you to marry my dog. But you're acting out. Well, don't blame the igbos again for your misery. We've done our best in trying to help you, which is something your entire dirty tribe will never do.
How can someone whose family struggle to have a one square meal afford to feed someone else. Guy, you braggarts pictures have been displayed here , and y'all suffering from malnutrition. Go and beg for alms as usual to feed your mooma still trying to recover from the pains the marauders unleashed on her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by obailala(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
You

True. But what of mile 12 incidence. Or are the Yorubas not many?
I said two (2) main things are the drivers; politics and ethnicity.

Firstly, to the best of my knowledge, the mile 12 incident was more of a clash and not a communal massacre.

Secondly, Oh Yes! Yorubas have the population, but there wouldn't be the political driver to escalate the case (and others incidents in the SW) since the Yorubas are mainly APC. Like i said before, politics is a key factor and the rabid hatred the Igbos have for Buhari and APC is the major driving factor.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 8:22am On May 04, 2016
Balkan:
This is the only attack that the president had to talk.
It happened in Mile 12, Agatu, Delta where a king was killed and it happens in NC
everyday but no reactions from FG.

You don't touch any igbo community and it's left not talked about. Yorubas will hide their own. Falaye was kidnapped and buhari never said a word.

The life of one Igbo is worth more than thousands of other tribes.

Stop saying silly things like this. Some of you ibos dont have any sense. All human lives are precious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 8:28am On May 04, 2016
[s]
obailala:
I said two (2) main things are the drivers; politics and ethnicity.

Firstly, to the best of my knowledge, the mile 12 incident was more of a clash and not a communal massacre.

Secondly, Oh Yes! Yorubas have the population, but there wouldn't be the political driver to escalate the case (and others incidents in the SW) since the Yorubas are mainly APC. Like i said before, politics is a key factor and the rabid hatred the Igbos have for Buhari and APC is the major driving factor.
[/s]

Still full of trash! Well, I can see you're ready for my dog. I will first show your poverty stricken pics to my dog and I hope he doesn't reject you on the premise that you're dirty and raggedy.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by CyberWolf: 8:50am On May 04, 2016
MirabelArode:

Chineke Nna!
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by CyberWolf: 8:59am On May 04, 2016
talktonase:
You were told by your mai angwa that benue plateau is part of the north but i beg to differ on that if you have lived in any of these states for a while you should know that these that comprise of the middle belt.
You became of the north when your governors sat with other Fulani marauders and declare that the rampaging herdsmen and not Fulanis.. Maybe they are Igbos undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omenka(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2016
CyberWolf:
You are not from Benue State. You have been busted so, stop deceiving people here.
Please are you using a tree branch or a ceiling fan?? Whatever it is, make sure the rope tight and firm before you kick off the chair so there wouldn't be a second chance. grin

Or if I say I'm a Fulani from Kwara, would you climb down the chair??

What a damn pity how miserable I've made some lives become even without putting a conscious effort into it. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by after1: 9:14am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Trash, from a citizen of brown roof republic. The dirtiest tribe on earth.

Yet you devilish nitwit cant stop trooping to that same place, I have to agree with a poster here that you have all been cursed by the unseen. Abia state alone is a scum that stinks but wild animals like you will hide behind a stolen phone to spew trash. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by after1: 9:17am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:

Another low life.
Only those that are new on here
wouldn't know your stock-in- trade. y'all come on here to brag about
imaginary wealth not until the odua insurgents guys (God bless those
guys) reveal your pictures here - y'all low-lifers and malnourished. I do
hope you've added some bones. I had so much while seeing the
pathetic and miserable pictures of the so called wealthy yeebolas.
Nigga, I ain't fooled by your delusion of grandeur. I have seen you
guys for what you are. You've been busted here countless number of
times. You're a low-life. Be nice and I'll buy your poor soul a lunch to
take care of your daily 1-square meal.

Reason i dont waste my time anymore with most of them, hunger and poverty have destroyed there pathetic life, there only weapon is to call there Yeeboe mod brother to come ban people, shameless ediots
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by after1: 9:18am On May 04, 2016
Balkan:

Expensive in Asia right where you are all being killed like chicken and sacrificed to there gods.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by MirabelArode(f): 9:23am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:
You yeebowls are Pathetic. Imagine a son of man saying the life of 1 yeebow worths more than 1000 lives of other Nigerians. You guys have no shame at all. Fulani herdsmen have been raping your mothers since time immemorial, but nobody cared. The recent killings in Enugu was gruesome and heinous. Villagers mere macheted and killed in cold blood. These stirred a lot of controversy and attracted sympathy from many Nigerians.

your leaders like the incompetent fools that they are told you to fast and pray. Yoruba leaders especially Afenifere condemned the attacks in the strongest terms and even threw jibes at the Northern Elders. FFk wasn't left out. All these people and other good Nigerians contributed to making sure it was on the spotlight.

And here you come to romance your egos and display your usual braggadocios about your lives being important than other Nigerians. What happened to hundreds of yeebolas that their killings predate the recent Enugu attack. This was the same way you guys mocked Agatu people and called them all manners of names for failing to carry out a reprisal attack. You insulted them and boasted about how it can't happen in yeebola land. The evils you wished them came knocking at your door. What did you do rather than whine like crybabies and issue lame ultimatums. Where are your drones and tanks as you had earlier boasted? Your tactical display cowardice during the attack was appalling. What made you different from those you've been accusing and tagging cowards. Not everyone is like the animals that you guys are. You rejoice at the killing of those whose only crime was exercising their voting right. I regret sympathizing with you guys and even blaming my brothers who mocked you. You lots are evil and hateful. You do not worth fighting for. Bunch of greedy f00ls whose eyes are keenly on the ND oil.

Karma is one crazy mothafvkers and I pray more of it befall you yeeboes fools again.

Hypocrite, Nobody needs your useless sympathy. Do you know how the word 'suyalization' became popular? It was coined by yorubas who mocked Igbos whenever they are killed up north. Go to hell with your sympathy!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Lovelynature(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
becos they are foolish ipod and ipad, always rant and wail over their foolishness
Your post contradicts your username. Why this hatred for the Igbo nation?
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by betterABIAstate: 9:26am On May 04, 2016
No need for bragging my brothers, every life is important, not only igbo lives. The reason why the enugu was taking seriously is because igbos took the fight to the social media, the population of igbos on socialmedia is much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by after1: 9:27am On May 04, 2016
MirabelArode:

Hypocrite, Nobody needs your useless sympathy. Do you know how the word 'suyalization' became popular? It was coined by yorubas who mocked Igbos whenever they are killed up north. Go to hell with your sympathy!

Here is another smelly oaf who was exposed here few months ago with his ugly bleached, deranged and fat mother, he had to abandon the handle cos of shame. I blame those that engage you cursed lowlife cos you are miserable and useless in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2016
MirabelArode:

Indeed. Who wanna sympathize with scallywags and products of baby factories. Go visit an animal doctor to take of your ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2016
after1:

Reason i dont waste my time anymore with most of them, hunger and poverty have destroyed there pathetic life, there only weapon is to call there Yeeboe mod brother to come ban people, shameless ediots
They're very shameless set of people who have no iota of love in them. Hateful and vengeful vampires. All the evils they're wishing on others are coming back to them. They sit their lazy ass here all way to spew hate. They're all bunch of dumbasses.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 9:43am On May 04, 2016
talktonase:
You were told by your mai angwa that benue plateau is part of the north but i beg to differ on that if you have lived in any of these states for a while you should know that these that comprise of the middle belt.
for me to say 'mai angwa', it means I am in this region already, Plateau State to be precise. They have accepted their fate as being northerners.
The comment was not made by one muslim or someone without class. He is an educated Christian, traditional ruler and a retired civil servant.

That makes the case different with the case of attack on the south east or any region in the south.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by after1: 9:48am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:

They're very shameless set of people who have no iota of love in them. Hateful and vengeful vampires. All the evils they're wishing on others are coming back to them. They sit their lazy ass here all way to spew hate. They're all bunch of dumbasses.

I dont blame those that mock them here cos these people are wild animals that deserve no pity. They just have to always smuggle Yorubas into every discussion like there pathetic life depend on it, when you try to engage some of them then they use there alternate handle to call the mods. They will never face the fulani but cry yoruba everywhere, reason i curse the likes of Soyinka, FFK, Fayose and those ediots Afenifere cos no matter what they do, these vernims will always denigrate them and there tribe.

I was watching a lady face some of them here yesterday and zoom they gang up to call the mod to ban that lady, its very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by obailala(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Still full of trash! Well, I can see you're ready for my dog. I will first show your poverty stricken pics to my dog and I hope he doesn't reject you on the premise that you're dirty and raggedy.
Are you mentally okay?.... or do you mistake me for someone else?... What link has this your response got to do with the topic of discussion or my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has Failed, But He’s Still Better Than Atiku — Balarabe Musa / Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace / Ahmed Zainab: FG Spends ₦18.397 Billion On Petrol Subsidy Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.