Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu (13768 Views)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 03, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
becos they are foolish ipod and ipad, always rant and wail over their foolishness

Am not an Igbo neither am I their fan but you're a big fool

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by iSlayer: 11:46pm On May 03, 2016
1Tkester:

Maybe it's the name of the giant he saw in a dream.
HAHAHHHHAHAAAHAHAHA...
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omonnakoda: 11:49pm On May 03, 2016
McTobe:
u are misrepresenting history brother, I don't think its right to summarize history like that. While am not given to ethnic based arguments let's straighten history a little
1. the emergence of NCNC/NPC alliance to form the national government was not a planned or preconceived one it was as a factor of the parliamentary system of govt then in practice in Nigeria because NPC doesn't have the overriding majority in parliament to form govt alone winning 134 out of 312 seats & NCNC won 89.
2. SL Akintola's faction was actually the one that formed alliance with Northern Peoples Congress NPC to form Nigeria National Alliance NCNC. thus the shady way the prime minister Tafawa Balewa handled the Western Region crisis jailing pa Awolowo. Actually Zik formed Alliance with Awolowo not with the North. its your kinsman Chief Akintola that started the ass licking to score a cheap point against Awo
3.From 1962-Civil war1967 It was the Yoruba in alliance with the North and even when Awo came out of jail what he repaid the Zik alliance before the war was to suggest starvation as a strategy for winning the war.
4. Ekwueme/ Shagari ticket was sentimental by the Hausa/fulanis to use the igbos against the Yorubas who loved Awo more knowing that the Yorubas cannot support them. Ekwueme on the other hand is a nobody as far as politics is concerned in Igboland before then. the Igbo stood for zik & the few that think that he did not do enough doing the civil war were the ones that voted Ekwueme . Ekwueme/ Shagari ticket doesn't translate to Igbo/ Hausa alliance. Note that Ekwueme never held any Politically elective position before that time unlike Chief Akintola who was the Premiere of western region and led the Yoruba to the Alliance.
5. Why did u skip 1999 up to 2007. who gave Obj power and who was he in alliance with? who did he eventually hand over power to? I guess we all know, Hausa/Fulanis, Hausa/Fulanis, Hausa/Fulanis
6. At this junction I will simply place a link for every one to see the truth of the political alliance of the past which many know vert little about and judge for themselves. http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A842399
7. I challenge u to a logical argurment on this topic to dispute any of the above stated points
Facts do not require arguments. I stated facts while you are stating interpretation

Once again

1960Balewa Prime Minister Zik President FACT
1965Balewa Prime Minister Zik President FACT
1979 Shagari President Alex Ekwueme Vice President Edwin Ume Ezeoke Speaker House of Reps FACT
1983 Shagari President Alex Ekwueme Vice President Edwin Ume Ezeoke Speaker House of Reps FACT. Ojukwu Joins NPN FACT
These are facts in relation to the claim that Yolobas are asslickers. As you can see facts tend to be brief ,precise and concise

While Interpretations are often verbose,vacuous,vapid verbiage full of fury and empty of meaning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 11:49pm On May 03, 2016
1Tkester:
[/s]

Trash. You can never be Igbo. No matter how much you beg, you're too dirty for our liking.

Preach it to that tranversitie

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by ShakaZullu(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

All i can see is pained kid ranting and making noise, same rubbish here on nairaland. Its boring, its a waste of time engaging you cos you are just an ill mannered kid who happens to be brave only on the internet spewing different rubbish and cursing people. You must be a sad person in real life cos your post says alot about you. Do you think I care about yoloba, na you problem little man.
[/s]
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by ShakaZullu(m): 11:59pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

The son of an unknown deranged mother is still crying and ranting, are you tired of reposting the long rubbish again? I am laughing seriously cos sane people knows you are a certified lunatic whose life is messed up. why should I go to a mod when am not your adopted mother that sleep around when broke, do I look like i care about any mod. You are just being bitter and angry cos you have no life outside nairaland, your adopted albino father continue to sleep with you reason you are always angry. I know you are in a difficult situation and have attempted suicide many times cos of your woes, but trust me you have no hope. Just find a simple way to end your miserable life cos it will be a curse for you to reproduce another lunatic to this world. Stick to my advise and the world will be proud of your foolish self. Cursed animal
[/s]
is today a rule breaking day?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by ShakaZullu(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

Same noise from the shameless and ill mannered kid, attacking those I dont even care about. You can continue to disgrace your family here, you truly have mental problem and reason you come online daily to cry and curse people. I know you were adopted by an Albino couple, reason you cant even say anything without using curse words. Your upbringing is so poor that you just get angry over nothing, I have no pity for your pathetic life cos you are a lost cause.

Your own bravery is chest beating online, typing repeated trash over and over. What a waste of sperm, Spit
Lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by ShakaZullu(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I do ignore kids like you cos you cant even feed yourself in real but you are online looking for who is Ibo or not, rest in peace to your empty brain.
Lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 12:01am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

The son of an unknown deranged mother is still crying and ranting, are you tired of reposting the long rubbish again? I am laughing seriously cos sane people knows you are a certified lunatic whose life is messed up. why should I go to a mod when am not your adopted mother that sleep around when broke, do I look like i care about any mod. You are just being bitter and angry cos you have no life outside nairaland, your adopted albino father continue to sleep with you reason you are always angry. I know you are in a difficult situation and have attempted suicide many times cos of your woes, but trust me you have no hope. Just find a simple way to end your miserable life cos it will be a curse for you to reproduce another lunatic to this world. Stick to my advise and the world will be proud of your foolish self. Cursed animal

Is that the best you can got? Talking about sex? Not shocked, as a yoloba..you are sex starved. Your entire clan are, after all, most pedophiles tgat are nigerians are predominately yoloba. The only the thing una are known to do is putting your dick in everything and anything. Wasn't there a yoloba caught last year fucking a goat? Tufiakwa!!!
Oya I'm all ears, tell me more about your sexual fantasy about albinism and your father raping you. I'm listening.
At least, that's a progress...at least now we can figure out why you have some many identity.

Was the rape real or did you dream it? If na dream, why you dreaming about your father and wishing he was an albino? Why do you have so much fascination with albinos, are you so chimpanzee looking dark, that you wish you are white? Do you have that much of an inferiority complex?

While I'm at it, I AM NOT YOLOBA. I'm igbo, you know that tribe you desperately and pathetically wish you are. I don't need to commit suicide unlike your tribal members that yearly kill themselves because if the misery they were bestowed into being one of una. I'm shocked you you haven't killed yourself actually. But then again, probably have tried but Jesus wouldn't take you. Even the devil don't want you. It is shame, when you die, your soul would wander this earth aimlessly and miserably just that life you living. Tufiakwa

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by FloraMbachu(f): 12:02am On May 04, 2016
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

I hope everyone can now see this hypocrite, he ignored the cursed animal called One naira, that started insulting his mother here but now calling the mod for help. I am ashamed of you cos cowards have more honor than you. What a shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by ShakaZullu(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

Can you imagine this long empty rubbish from an epileptic patient, you truly need help with your useless life. I blame your adopted for allowing her lover molest you when you were 5 years old. I dont even read the long rubbish you wrote cos its empty, same long rubbish you do post and repost here daily. This same animal has more than 80 monikers he use in cursing people here daily, from Ikechu to different handles but the cursed hypocrite cant stop accusing people wrongly. Anyone that refuse to join his foolishness must be yoloba, woe betides the day they conceive you cos you are a lost cause, you get angry only because they told your foolish self that you are adopted by an Albino, you are worthless to your friends and even to your neighbours.

You can go end your miserable life cos you are just a walking corpse whose life has been messed up from infant.
this guy keeps using people name for new monikers for dubious purpose.
He's the same as IheabunikeChuks, NwabekeyiSimeon, EmeritusMbaM, FatIjeomaOkolie, etc
please Caution this guy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by ShakaZullu(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I hope everyone can now see this hypocrite, he ignored the cursed animal called One naira, that started insulting his mother here but now calling the mod for help. I am ashamed of you cos cowards have more honor than you. What a shame
it's left for you to report him
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 12:06am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:

See this tranversitie thinking he's a woman. Yep I'm right. Your mentally unstable, you think your dick is puzzy. Go get it removed. After all, you act like a puzxzy biatch
He can call the mods but at least he's not a coward unlike several your miserable ass. Oya log on to the several ids you got pretending to be evetything. Coward yoloba savage

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by FloraMbachu(f): 12:07am On May 04, 2016
[s]
OneNaira5:

Is that the best you can got? Talking about sex? Not shocked, as a yoloba..you are sex starved. Your entire clan are, after all, most pedophiles tgat are nigerians are predominately yoloba. The only the thing una are known to do is putting your dick in everything and anything. Wasn't there a yoloba caught last year fucking a goat? Tufiakwa!!!
Oya I'm all ears, tell me more about your sexual fantasy about albinism and your father raping you. I'm listening.
At least, that's a progress...at least now we can figure out why you have some many identity.

Was the rape real or did you dream it? If na dream, why you dreaming about your father and wishing he was an albino? Why do you have so much fascination with albinos, are you so chimpanzee looking dark, that you wish you are white? Do you have that much of an inferiority complex?

While I'm at it, I AM NOT YOLOBA. I'm igbo, you know that tribe you desperately and pathetically wish you are. I don't need to commit suicide unlike your tribal members that yearly kill themselves because if the misery they were bestowed into being one of una. I'm shocked you you haven't killed yourself actually. But then again, probably have tried but Jesus wouldn't take you. Even the devil don't want you. It is shame, when you die, your soul would wander this earth aimlessly and miserably just that life you living. Tufiakwa
[/s]

You are getting more boring with this yoloba everywhere, the only thing you can post is Yoloba and tufiakwa. lmaoooo. I am not Yoruba and dont care about all this rantings. So you have no jabs than to scream Yoruba, you see why people disgrace you here daily. Your adopted mother did a very bad job, i will personally sue her for making your life miserable, allowing your adopted albino father to molest you at the age of 5, she should have allow you die in the gutter where she picked you from, you dont deserve to live on earth cos you are a toxin to mankind. I dont have any pity for you cos you deserve to die a cruel death for being useless to even the dogs around you.

What a disgusting being, save the world and end your miserable life before its too late, even God will reject your cursed soul. Trust me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by FloraMbachu(f): 12:10am On May 04, 2016
OneNaira5:

See this tranversitie thinking he's a woman. Yep I'm right. Your mentally unstable, you think your dick is puzzy. Go get it removed. After all, you act like a puzxzy biatch
He can call the mods but at least he's not a coward unlike several your miserable ass. Oya log on to the several ids you got pretending to be evetything. Coward yoloba savage

So you connived with the bastard to call the mods, you are a disgrace Ikechukwu. Why not face me instead of calling the mods to help you, its a pity i had to waste my precious time on this nitwit and miserable oaf. Pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by FloraMbachu(f): 12:11am On May 04, 2016
ShakaZullu:

it's left for you to report him
Thanks

You are a disgrace to your late parent, hypocrisy runs in your blood and its not your fault. You should engage me instead of calling for help, dirty coward calling the mods to save his ass. What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by ShakaZullu(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:

You are a disgrace to your late parent, hypocrisy runs in your blood and its not your fault. You should engage me instead of calling for help, dirty coward calling the mods to save his ass. What a shame.
am an obedient nairalander i don't break rules
be guided cool
please enforce rule 2 and 3

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 12:14am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

You are getting more boring with this yoloba everywhere, the only thing you can post is Yoloba and tufiakwa. lmaoooo. I am not Yoruba and dont care about all this rantings. So you have no jabs than to scream Yoruba, you see why people disgrace you here daily. Your adopted mother did a very bad job, i will personally sue her for making your life miserable, allowing your adopted albino father to molest you at the age of 5, she should have allow you die in the gutter where she picked you from, you dont deserve to live on earth cos you are a toxin to mankind. I dont have any pity for you cos you deserve to die a cruel death for being useless to even the dogs around you.

What a disgusting being, save the world and end your miserable life before its too late, even God will reject your cursed soul. Trust me

Any goat that chevked your ID, can carely see you are a BONAFIDE YOLOBA COWARD. Even someone just listed the multiple ids your coward ass hide under. Deny wtf you online, ain't going to change being born into Neanderthal Clan. I know you hate the fact that miserable, prostitute of a mom dropped you at a young age and nobody on earth wanted to waste their time raising a chimpanzee looking animal like yourself hence you wonder around looking for identity, denying your miserable clan and dreaming of being raped by an albino. I know it must hurt living your life. I can see it. You are a grown ass man that thinks he's a woman and dream about being raped. No doubt you were not even raised by humans, even animals can't raise a disgrace to humanity like yourself. Dude continue living that life you got. The worst thing you can get, even in death, is exactly what you are currently living in. I wouldn't even wish your life to my worst enemy.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 12:16am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:

So you connived with the bastard to call the mods, you are a disgrace Ikechukwu. Why not face me instead of calling the mods to help you, its a pity i had to waste my precious time on this nitwit and miserable oaf. Pathetic

Did I call the mods In Here?
Point it out yolobs coward that's ashamed to identify as his clan.

Ain't you the one crying like a little Biatch and screaming hypocrite because he didnt report me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 12:20am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu come out, come out where ever you.

Are you still crying for being ousted for being a yoloba coward. Well I'm still waiting for your next line of copying my shit and screaming boring. Puzzy @ss fool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by McTobe(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2016
omonnakoda:

Facts do not require arguments. I stated facts while you are stating interpretation

Once again

1960Balewa Prime Minister Zik President FACT
1965Balewa Prime Minister Zik President FACT
1979 Shagari President Alex Ekwueme Vice President Edwin Ume Ezeoke Speaker House of Reps FACT
1983 Shagari President Alex Ekwueme Vice President Edwin Ume Ezeoke Speaker House of Reps FACT. Ojukwu Joins NPN FACT
These are facts in relation to the claim that Yolobas are asslickers. As you can see facts tend to be brief ,precise and concise

While Interpretations are often verbose,vacuous,vapid verbiage full of fury and empty of meaning
have u clicked the link I provided? well I just ran a background check on your previous posts on nairaland and realise that I shouldn't have even come in to clarify. since I have seen from your former posts that u are not an objective person I will not react to anything u may say knowing that it will be wasting my Tims and MB...cheers

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by IkpuMmadu: 12:22am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

You live on Nairaland ....everyday u type don't you have a job.Igbo wanna be

Aturu.... Ifele mee gi

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 12:23am On May 04, 2016
ShakaZullu:

am an obedient nairalander i don't break rules
be guided cool
please enforce rule 2 and 3

Being nice to yoloba are NEVER GOOD. This is why those savages from waste continously insult you SE. Why do you people try being nice to animals? Just why?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by IkpuMmadu: 12:23am On May 04, 2016
OneNaira5:
FloraMbachu come out, come out where ever you.

Are you still crying for being ousted for being a yoloba coward. Well I'm still waiting for your next line of copying my shit and screaming boring. Puzzy @ss fool

Don't mind that idiot..... I took him to cleaners today ....Yoruba can be funny

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 12:28am On May 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Don't mind that idiot..... I took him to cleaners today ....Yoruba can be funny

You dey mind him. He screamed "why call the mod, face me" yet the fool is the one that ran like the puzzy he is.

They sure can. It have to suck being yoloba considering the number of of their people that patheyicall pretend to be others and deny them. Like the fool was crying earlier that I insult clans, last i checked, excluding yoloba, I never insult any other clan. I don't even insult SE when they attack anioma sef so tell me why would an "igbo" cry like a Biatch cause I insult yoloba grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by IkpuMmadu: 12:49am On May 04, 2016
iSlayer:

Bia,ndi nna agwa okwu hotara ihe n'ekwu. ijizina afam kpalia ndi igbo no eba. Amam n'iburo onye igbo. Biko gbawa door!

The monkey won't understand ..onye ahu bu atulu

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by IkpuMmadu: 12:51am On May 04, 2016
OneNaira5:

You dey mind him. He screamed "why call the mod, face me" yet the fool is the one that ran like the puzzy he is.

They sure can. It have to suck being yoloba considering the number of of their people that patheyicall pretend to be others and deny them. Like the fool was crying earlier that I insult clans, last i checked, excluding yoloba, I never insult any other clan. I don't even insult SE when they attack anioma sef so tell me why would an "igbo" cry like a Biatch cause I insult yoloba grin grin grin grin

Nwanne rapu atulu ahu....south eastband anioma we yab ourselves wella and outside muscontrue it as disunity

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by IkpuMmadu: 12:58am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

Shame on you...you are not Igbo and can't be Igbo..I know you look up to us that why you took up Igbo name ..atulu mulu ebule GBA aka Nwa....IBU ebule

You are Yoruba stop been a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Eshinwaju: 1:08am On May 04, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I suspect the mods have banned you.....this is the trend here these days...Yoruba handles always banned... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by brixton: 1:48am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:

Well said. I believe the response given to Enugu incidence by the igbos is what jolted this lame duck administration to action.

Also, something in me tells me that one reason why igbos reacted this way is because of deep seated animosity we have against the fulanis and also the fact that we share nothing in common with them. Unlike the Middle belters and the Yorubas who have plenty things in common with them: like being ruled by the same party APC, having majority Moslems (or maybe a 40% Moslem population), so basically other tribes wouldn't have had the courage to revolt like we did in Enugu.

You forgot to add that they also share 95% proudly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia State Community Pipeline Explosion: President Buhari Expresses Regret Over / Army Destroys 500 Drums Of Adulterated Diesel And 2 Cars In Calabar / 2023: Tension As PDP NWC Considers Sack Of Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.