Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu (13753 Views)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by after1: 2:17am On May 04, 2016
Eshinwaju:

I suspect the mods have banned you.....this is the trend here these days...Yoruba handles always banned... grin grin

Just got back from a month ban this afternoon, just because i replied one jobless boy accusing me wrongly. I got 90 mentions filled with insult and those peeps are still posting here without ban. I suspect they have truly ban that florambacha moniker cos she aint replying again, I also noticed most Yoruba handles are in nairaland jail as well, the mods are clearly biased. Why single out that lady? She was being civil at the beginning and had to go dirty when being bullied, this forum has gone to the dogs. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 4:47am On May 04, 2016
TheArchangel:
grin grin
Igbos are Nigerian's nightmare.

Odudu bedolu na amu amaghi ka aga-esi gbu.
^^ Gbam
"Onweghi ebe e ji azu a ga" grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by jollymizzle(m): 5:19am On May 04, 2016
iSlayer:

We need to reduce this bragging,though we can back it up still it's becoming very disgusting. A man does not have to say he's a man all the time,in his own house.
L.Mao never tot I'd hear something like this from an Igbo man.sorry to say but from all the comments I've been reading,I'm inclined to think you are the only educated person among your brothers here.well thumbs up to you tho.pple like you are scarce
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by MirabelArode(f): 5:22am On May 04, 2016
omenka:
That is because there is practically no governor in Benue. That guy is totally useless.

Wonder where Akume left his brain when propping the man up- Gime was the surest bet for us. angry

Edit:

I see the thread has been turned into another mandingo measuring contest.

#walks out.

He is also a por.Nn addict. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by fr3do(m): 5:30am On May 04, 2016
The best reaction would have been the security agencies using the available intel to foil the attack all together.
But I feel that the reaction to the enugu massacre isnt even enough.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by MirabelArode(f): 5:37am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:

Indeed I felt for you people. But this is the more reason why you people (most especially the xtians amongst you guys ) should cooperate with us to get back our fatherland, because Nigeria is not offering you anything. In our soon to be born country we will live in peace with each other and such thing can never be heard, all that will be heard is the voice of prosperity, peace and hardwork.

You realize that an Igbo man is very diligent, hardworking and shrewd. We eschew bloodshed in any guise and also indolence. So please tell your people to open their eyes and support us. Also, while at it don't give-in to the numerous propaganda from the people of red zinc republic, you know them nah, except you're new here, well, they are those people from the dirtiest tribe in the world. The yari.ba people.

I spoke extensively with an Idoma friend yesterday. Learnt a lot from the guy. He showed me pictures of him and fellow youths with AK-47 strapped to their chest in defense of Idomaland, a warrior. Very fluent in Igbo, you'd think he is one.

I also understood that some Idomans are used by the fulani against their people. Idomans used to have powerful military men but the fulani have been exterminating their powerful influential retired Generals. Do you remember that David mark was attacked once? It was not a coincidence. David mark would have been dead if he had lost that election.

Even though I don't like mark, it's important he stays close to power. Sometimes he uses his military influence to bring soldiers down to Benue and fulanis never liked this.
The governor (an APC loyalist) is also culpable, punishing agatu for voting David mark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by longayink: 5:46am On May 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
becos they are foolish ipod and ipad, always rant and wail over their foolishness

Nooo, it's because Nigeria knows that any more of that foolish attack from people like you, Nigeria shall BREAK.

.... and there shall be no more crude Oyel money for some people, perhaps including you, if Nigeria breaks.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by naijaking1: 5:47am On May 04, 2016
MirabelArode:

I spoke extensively with an Idoma friend yesterday. Learnt a lot from the guy. He showed me pictures of him and fellow youths with AK-47 strapped to their chest in defense of Idomaland, a warrior. Very fluent in Igbo, you'd think he is one.

I also understood that some Idomans are used by the fulani against their people. Idomans used to have powerful military men but the fulani have been exterminating their powerful influential retired General. Do you remember that David mark was attacked once? It was not a coincidence. David mark would have been dead if he had lost that election.

Even though I don't like mark, it's important he stays close to power. Sometimes he uses his military influence to bring soldiers down to Benue and fulanis never liked this.
The governor (an APC loyalist) is also culpable, punishing agatu for voting David mark.

No be say, Fayose talk am, but it could have been a big coup for GEJ, if he had suddenly withdrawn for Mark. His legacy would have been at least projected now.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by MirabelArode(f): 5:52am On May 04, 2016
OneNaira5:

Any goat that chevked your ID, can carely see you are a BONAFIDE YOLOBA COWARD. Even someone just listed the multiple ids your coward ass hide under. Deny wtf you online, ain't going to change being born into Neanderthal Clan. I know you hate the fact that miserable, prostitute of a mom dropped you at a young age and nobody on earth wanted to waste their time raising a chimpanzee looking animal like yourself hence you wonder around looking for identity, denying your miserable clan and dreaming of being raped by an albino. I know it must hurt living your life. I can see it. You are a grown ass man that thinks he's a woman and dream about being raped. No doubt you were not even raised by humans, even animals can't raise a disgrace to humanity like yourself. Dude continue living that life you got. The worst thing you can get, even in death, is exactly what you are currently living in. I wouldn't even wish your life to my worst enemy.

Chineke Nna!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by juman(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2016
Because the agatu and other tribes attacked in the north central are minority tribes.

This is a country that failed to become a real sensible country.

No real leaders.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 6:18am On May 04, 2016
talktonase:
Carefully go through the news papers and social media.It is only news that have to do with the three major tribes in Nigeria that makes headlines then you will see Public figures from these major ethnic groups making a lot of hulla baloo about the matter.The rest of the tribes are an absolute minority.A state like plateau has suffered this fulani attacks for many years but as you know minority tribes dominate the state so nothing will happen.It is sad benue is feeling th pain now...
What do you expect. Benue and plateau have accepted that they are northern states and the menace is perpetrated by their brothers. That is a northern affair.
My mai Angwa told me that they are north. He also believe that Igbos are trying to control south south forgetting that south south is more than south east by land mass and possibly by population.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 6:35am On May 04, 2016
Balkan:
This is the only attack that the president had to talk.
It happened in Mile 12, Agatu, Delta where a king was killed and it happens in NC
everyday but no reactions from FG.

You don't touch any igbo community and it's left not talked about. Yorubas will hide their own. Falaye was kidnapped and buhari never said a word.

The life of one Igbo is worth more than thousands of other tribes.
I am convinced beyond doubt that it's either you are not igbo or you are a complete igbo illiterate.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2016
You yeebowls are Pathetic. Imagine a son of man saying the life of 1 yeebow worths more than 1000 lives of other Nigerians. You guys have no shame at all. Fulani herdsmen have been raping your mothers since time immemorial, but nobody cared. The recent killings in Enugu was gruesome and heinous. Villagers mere macheted and killed in cold blood. These stirred a lot of controversy and attracted sympathy from many Nigerians.

your leaders like the incompetent fools that they are told you to fast and pray. Yoruba leaders especially Afenifere condemned the attacks in the strongest terms and even threw jibes at the Northern Elders. FFk wasn't left out. All these people and other good Nigerians contributed to making sure it was on the spotlight.

And here you come to romance your egos and display your usual braggadocios about your lives being important than other Nigerians. What happened to hundreds of yeebolas that their killings predate the recent Enugu attack. This was the same way you guys mocked Agatu people and called them all manners of names for failing to carry out a reprisal attack. You insulted them and boasted about how it can't happen in yeebola land. The evils you wished them came knocking at your door. What did you do rather than whine like crybabies and issue lame ultimatums. Where are your drones and tanks as you had earlier boasted? Your tactical display cowardice during the attack was appalling. What made you different from those you've been accusing and tagging cowards. Not everyone is like the animals that you guys are. You rejoice at the killing of those whose only crime was exercising their voting right. I regret sympathizing with you guys and even blaming my brothers who mocked you. You lots are evil and hateful. You do not worth fighting for. Bunch of greedy f00ls whose eyes are keenly on the ND oil.

Karma is one crazy mothafvkers and I pray more of it befall you yeeboes fools again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by IkpuMmadu: 7:00am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:
You yeebowls are Pathetic. Imagine a son of man saying the life of 1 yeebow worths more than 1000 lives of other Nigerians. You guys have no shame at all. Fulani herdsmen have been raping your mothers since time immemorial, but nobody cares. The recent killings in Enugu was gruesome and heinous. Villagers mere macheted and killed in cold blood. These stirred a lot of controversy and attracted sympathy from many Nigerians.

you leaders like the incompetent fools that they are told you to fast and pray. Yoruba leaders especially Afenifere condemned the attacks in the strongest terms and even threw jibes at the Northern Elders. FFk wasn't left out. All these people and other good Nigerians contribute to making sure it was on the spotlight.

And here you come to romance your egos and display your braggadocios about your lives being important than other Nigerians. What happened to hundreds of yeebolas that their killing predate the recent Enugu attack. This was the same way you guys mocked Agatu people and called them all manners of names for failing to carry out a reprisal attack. You insulted them and boasted about how it can't happen in yeebola land. The evils you wished them came knocking at your door. What did you do rather than whine like crybabies and issue lame ultimatums. Where are your drones and tanks as you had earlier boasted.

Karma is one crazy mothafvkers and I pray more of it befall you yeeboes fools again.

Anongo yoloba has spoken ..hear him rattle

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 7:02am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:
You yeebowls are Pathetic. Imagine a son of man saying the life of 1 yeebow worths more than 1000 lives of other Nigerians. You guys have no shame at all. Fulani herdsmen have been raping your mothers since time immemorial, but nobody cares. The recent killings in Enugu was gruesome and heinous. Villagers mere macheted and killed in cold blood. These stirred a lot of controversy and attracted sympathy from many Nigerians.

you leaders like the incompetent fools that they are told you to fast and pray. Yoruba leaders especially Afenifere condemned the attacks in the strongest terms and even threw jibes at the Northern Elders. FFk wasn't left out. All these people and other good Nigerians contribute to making sure it was on the spotlight.

And here you come to romance your egos and display your braggadocios about your lives being important than other Nigerians. What happened to hundreds of yeebolas that their killing predate the recent Enugu attack. This was the same way you guys mocked Agatu people and called them all manners of names for failing to carry out a reprisal attack. You insulted them and boasted about how it can't happen in yeebola land. The evils you wished them came knocking at your door. What did you do rather than whine like crybabies and issue lame ultimatums. Where are your drones and tanks as you had earlier boasted.

Did your wife abandon you for an Igbo man?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Anongo yoloba has spoken ..hear him rattle
go and check your DNA again. An ab.oki di.ck must have pummeled your momma vagina.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2016
quid:

Did your wife abandon you for an Igbo man?
Very spurious correlation.
Same hairy Igbo muscle legged ladies dying by all means to taste a Yoruba di.ck. I wonder why ya ladies run away from you hateful vampires.

Well, the reason is obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 7:13am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:

Same hairy Igbo muscle legged ladies dying by all means to taste a Yoruba di.ck. I wonder why ya ladies run away from you hateful vampires.

^^ Pele.
Thats how life is. Igbo people will continue to be ahead of you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omonnakoda: 7:14am On May 04, 2016
McTobe:
have u clicked the link I provided? well I just ran a background check on your previous posts on nairaland and realise that I shouldn't have even come in to clarify. since I have seen from your former posts that u are not an objective person I will not react to anything u may say knowing that it will be wasting my Tims and MB...cheers
Since you are bereft of anny sensible response,resort to ad hominem attacks. Whether I am a tomato or a pepper is irrelevant,it does not change the facts
1960Balewa Prime Minister Zik President FACT
1965Balewa Prime Minister Zik President FACT
1979 Shagari President Alex Ekwueme Vice President Edwin Ume Ezeoke Speaker House of Reps FACT
1983 Shagari President Alex Ekwueme Vice President Edwin Ume Ezeoke Speaker House of Reps FACT. Ojukwu Joins NPN FACT
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:16am On May 04, 2016
quid:

^^ Pele.
Only in your warped mentality. Your Igbo brothers run helter skelter to work with me and be in my team while inconsequential fellows like you do tribal slurs for a living.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 7:20am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:

Only in your warped mentality. Your Igbo brothers run helter skelter to work with me and be in my team while inconsequential fellows like you do tribal slurs for a living.
Like this eh ==>

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 7:20am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Alokendra:

go and check your DNA again. An ab.oki di.ck must have pummeled your momma vagina.
[/s]

Trash, from a citizen of brown roof republic. The dirtiest tribe on earth.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 7:22am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Alokendra:

[/s]

More trash from a deluded and frustrated citizen of brown roof republic. the dirtiest tribe in the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 7:23am On May 04, 2016
quid:

^^ Pele.

Till the world ends, in fact till eternity. And those dirty people know it, even their masters up north know that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 7:25am On May 04, 2016
[s]
Alokendra:

[/s]

Someone from the dirtiest tribe in the world desperately wants to be an Igbo. But boy you got it wrong. For us you're a sub par!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:

Till the world ends, in fact till eternity. And those dirty people know it, even their masters up north know that.
Correct.
"Ara g'agba ndi ara"

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Someone from the dirtiest tribe in the world desperately wants to be an Igbo. But boy you got it wrong. For us you're a sub par!
Striking my post only reveals that you were pained by most. Did I strike a nerve? Pele, take Lipton.
Be that as it may, LMaO at being a 'sub par'. Bwahhahah...laughing in Swahili. Sub par at hateful mongers. If being loving and objective makes me 'sub par', then so be it. Only those that are new on here wouldn't know your stock-in- trade. y'all come on here to brag about imaginary wealth not until the odua insurgents guys (God bless those guys) reveal your pictures here - y'all low-lifers and malnourished. I do hope you've added some bones. I had so much while seeing the pathetic and miserable pictures of the so called wealthy yeebolas. Nigga, I ain't fooled by your delusion of grandeur. I have seen you guys for what you are. You've been busted here countless number of times. You're a low-life. Be nice and I'll buy your poor soul a lunch to take care of your daily 1-square meal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2016
quid:
Like this eh ==>
Another low life. Only those that are new on here wouldn't know your stock-in- trade. y'all come on here to brag about imaginary wealth not until the odua insurgents guys (God bless those guys) reveal your pictures here - y'all low-lifers and malnourished. I do hope you've added some bones. I had so much while seeing the pathetic and miserable pictures of the so called wealthy yeebolas. Nigga, I ain't fooled by your delusion of grandeur. I have seen you guys for what you are. You've been busted here countless number of times. You're a low-life. Be nice and I'll buy your poor soul a lunch to take care of your daily 1-square meal.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by orunto27: 7:41am On May 04, 2016
The whole world wonders what the Fulani Herdsmen are looking for without what they get more cheaply within.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 7:42am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:

Another low life.
Only those that are new on here
wouldn't know your stock-in- trade. y'all come on here to brag about
imaginary wealth not until the odua insurgents guys (God bless those
guys) reveal your pictures here - y'all low-lifers and malnourished. I do
hope you've added some bones. I had so much while seeing the
pathetic and miserable pictures of the so called wealthy yeebolas.
Nigga, I ain't fooled by your delusion of grandeur. I have seen you
guys for what you are. You've been busted here countless number of
times. You're a low-life. Be nice and I'll buy your poor soul a lunch to
take care of your daily 1-square meal.
"Omo soro soro" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Alokendra(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2016
quid:
"Omo soro soro" grin grin
Go put your life in order, and stop being a crackhead that you are.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 7:45am On May 04, 2016
Alokendra:

Go put your life in order, and stop being a crackhead that you are.
No worry. E go better.

Console yourself with this Igbo highlife song grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcn_GxaNk2o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation / Boko Haram Recaptures Borno Border Town / Buhari Has Failed, But He’s Still Better Than Atiku — Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.