Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (99688 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Austindumas1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
I struggle in all areas of my life, broken family,love life, school,just everywhere,
I feel like nobody likes me let alone loving or caring for me,I struggle to pay my school fees, eat, cloth,I feel the weight of the world up on me,life is a winding road, I cry my self to sleep each night cause of how lonely and hopeless I feel,inside of me I know I won't last longer, it's too much.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Austindumas1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
hi
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Austindumas1:
I struggle in all areas of my life, broken family,love life, school,just everywhere,
I feel like nobody likes me let alone loving or caring for me,I struggle to pay my school fees, eat, cloth,I feel the weight of the world up on me,life is a winding road, I cry my self to sleep each night cause of how lonely and hopeless I feel,inside of me I know I won't last longer, it's too much.
hey, your personal text says what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just hang in there, you'll be fine.

Do you have any friends?

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Austindumas1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
ModusOperandi:
hey, your personal text says what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just hang in there, you'll be fine.

Do you have any friends?
no I don't
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 20, 2017
MizMyColi:
Mindfulness.

Sis, I just replied remsonik's post.
I believe you will be inspired to drop words of edification alsosmiley

No time now but I will look at it later even though I do not think that I am still needed when you are here. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

No time now but I will look at it later even though I do not think that I am still needed when you are here. smiley kiss
Why do you ladies always love blowing each other kisses. I mean, imagine me blowing tsom a kiss. Men that sh1t is gay.

Funny how some people say women have the tendency to become gay.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2017
AHCB:
Why do you ladies always love blowing each other kisses. I mean, imagine me blowing tsom a kiss. Men that sh1t is gay.

Funny how some people say women have the tendency to become gay.

I have no gay tendencies whatsoever. wink

Why would you make everything about s.ex? The kiss to my soul sister was very innocent.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Why would you make everything about s.ex? The kiss to my soul sister was very innocent.
Kiss is a way of showing affection to a love one. Innocent or not, it's not always about sex. But like I said, imagine me kissing my soul brother tsom. Get the drift?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2017
AHCB:
Kiss is a way of showing affection to a love one. Innocent or not, it's not always about sex. But like I said, imagine me kissing my soul brother tsom. Get the drift?

In some cultures men kiss each other. Ever been to Turkey?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

Nope. But I'm fully aware the kiss is on both side of the cheeks and it's a form of greeting. But it's not the same with what you've been doing...
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by TSOM(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
AHCB:
Petrol. Car tires. A quick strike of a match stick. Always remember that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by TSOM(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

It's called a 'peck', not a 'kiss'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2017
TSOM:
Petrol. Car tires. A quick strike of a match stick. Always remember that.
How can I forget. Not forgetting being beaten to a pulp by hungry mob.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2017
TSOM:
It's called a 'peck', not a 'kiss'.
I knew you'd see it. That's why I mentioned you. If I had mentioned lezz, I'm sure you know what I and he would have done. grin
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by TSOM(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
AHCB:
I knew you'd see it. That's why I mentioned you. If I had mentioned lezz, I'm sure you know what I and he would have done. grin
It's an open secret. You both would have 'virtual-fùcked' her. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2017
TSOM:
It's an open secret. You both would have 'virtual-fùcked' her. grin
LMAO!.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin grin
I just like having you around, don't I?

Please take your timesmiley

Peacesmiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Mindfulness:

I almost missed this as I have a tendency to just reply mentions and not scroll up.

They don't understand though.

We are family.
The kind that transcends this realm

kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
AHCB:
Nope. But I'm fully aware the kiss is on both side of the cheeks and it's a form of greeting. But it's not the same with what you've been doing...

No, it is not. Blowing a kiss on NL does not even come close to rubbing one's cheek against another so calm down. wink
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
My third week in Europe for a programme and I am just sad, I am too concerned about succeeding in what I came to do, which is making me uneasy and not be the "ME" that people love in Nigeria. This is feeding off on my confidence.

Again, I feel I am not competitive enough and people with various experiences and better resume may best me off this opportunity, I am supposed to be enjoying myself I am not.

Lastly, I may have to break up with the love of my life, the mother is a case, honestly, I do not think I want the woman in my life long-term, need to be free of her. It breaks my heart because I really love my babe.

Last Lastly, smiley I think I need sexual healing, and this Oyinbos' no dey look my side.

Help a brother!
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
remsonik:
So life would turn it side on me. I lost my job three months ago but I can't even tell anyone cos it's an international ngo or any of my family. My sister that I stay with frustrates me daily. My fiancee is slowly drifting away. I just want to end it all. Yes I run a business and yesterday all I had left of my savings was collected from me. I entered a car from mile 2 to badagry, wanted to restock on coconut oil didn't know they were robbers. God where is your face

If you cannot share your struggles with your loved ones, you will not be able to share your joy with them.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mindfulness:

No, it is not. Blowing a kiss on NL does not even come close to rubbing one's cheek against another so calm down. wink
Like I said, imagine me blowing tsom a kiss on NL. Won't that send the wrong signal. Lol
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
AHCB:
Like I said, imagine me blowing tsom a kiss on NL. Won't that send the wrong signal. Lol

Maybe but it would be ok with me.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by AHCB: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mindfulness:

Maybe but it would be ok with me.
Cos it would. You've shown to be cool with such things. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 22, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin grin
I just like having you around, don't I?

Please take your timesmiley

Peacesmiley

Have I said yet that this is one of the nicest compliments I have ever read here? smiley smiley
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

Have I said yet that this is one of the nicest compliments I have ever read here? smiley smiley

smiley
It wasn't meant to come out as a compliment though. I wrote as I feltwink

I sent you a mailsmiley
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
MizMyColi:

smiley
It wasn't meant to come out as a compliment though. I wrote as I feltwink

But it came as such and I enjoyed it. smiley

I sent you a mailsmiley

I will check it when I get home. kiss

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

But it came as such and I enjoyed it. smiley

I will check it when I get home. kiss

Oukei smiley
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
MizMyColi:

Oukei smiley

Done. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
please please someone help me i have not eaten in almost 3 days i managed on some mangoes i plucked.please please even if its 500N(the least amount i can withdraw) please 0216994035 GTbank
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
I am depressed,unhappy and so alone. No friends,no confidant,no caring family. Been having this persistent headache for months now,not had a job since January this year,just tired.
I can't do my food business because my aunt kicks against it,don't have money to finance my okrika business either. My parents are aged and in the east.
I am fed up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.