Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (43337 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Image123(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2016
amaechi1:

In life Don't sign what you can't defend.

Ecc 7:16 Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?

He made the first mistake with the padded budget and missing budget brouhaha. He should thread with wisdom, he's not dealing with born again people. Rome or whatever destination he is trying to get to was not built in a day. He has 3 other budgets to prepare, it is time for work already. Make hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by sparrowkid: 9:41pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Perhaps you didn't see the part where he claims there are some errors he wants edited. Be waiting for happiness from heaven. You better go and find a real job, because if you are banking on this government, then you're dead on arrival.

In a preview copy, you can edit errors just like you have pointed above. When you give out a task, and you are given a preview report, what it means is that you're given the chance to see the extent of work done and make amendments if need be before a final report could be presented. Vanguard makes it look like he is returning a final copy submitted to him again. That is misinformation.

By God's grace, I'm not as poverty-stricken as you that pins her happiness on government. Government do not decide my happiness or misery. I'm in control of my life. That is why I'm not as miserable as you are just because someone lost an election.

Come to think of it, I can see that you want people to believe that you're a female. Imagine the kind of bile, bitterness and hatred in your heart! Don't you think that that could be an hindrance to you having a happy and fulfilling relationship? Where is love in your heart when all you do day and night is to come online to vilify Buhari who is not even aware of your existence?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by slightlyMad(f): 9:41pm On May 03, 2016
so that we will say he is being meticulous
awon oloshi.

thats how he spent many month picking useless ministers, one said his greatgrandfathers should dress masquerades and get paid for it
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 03, 2016
And some human beings will be supporting this ba.
The budget is an annual legal appropriation of funds to different agents and bodies for the smooth running of government ahbi? Nigerians are busy complaining about 'padded budget' here n there meanwhile without a budget our government is still running. If you're following, then ask where the money is coming from and if the legislative is checking this.

The national treasury is now like a home drawer where everyone takes money without proper restrictions verbally analysing the use of such funds.

GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by mindtricks: 9:42pm On May 03, 2016
StainlessH:
Buhari has limited power over the NASS as they are elected officials, elected by us the masses, we all also have a role to question their input in this whole budget saga.

The interesting thing, which I believe is that for you to see how diligent the president is take to get thinks right should create fear to the ministers and their respective ministries to also know that Baba is watching.

But if after all this we can't score Baba 70% after the end of his tenure, I might probably give up on Nigeria project for a while.

Fair enough. But Nigerians are choking badly under this same change, or should I say chain regime.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by tete7000(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2016
yerilistik:

Do you expect him to sign anything they package to him like previous zombie presidents without choice? Definitely not possible at least with the present government headed by the useful, well-oriented competent and honest leader. Nigerians should just know that our greatest enemies against real change are the legislators and the judiciary and not our God given president who is really on a rescue mission.
Let's have patience with him, give him all he needs to clear up the mess of the past 16 years of PDP, and hold him to ransom if he eventually fails.

What if NASS vetoes it? Or you don't think they are constitutionally empowered to do so with two-third majority?
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by wowmenow: 9:45pm On May 03, 2016
This how Buhari waste our time for seven chasing his so called minister today
He is saying is minister are crook for asking 20 million Naira house
Nawa oh what a confused president
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Zieristclair(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.
you are Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
THANK GOD FOR CHANGE.
NO MORE WURU-WURU IN BUDGET.
RIDE ON SAI BABA.
Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by BrainyDesk(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2016
cold:
Hian! APC needs to get their ducks in a row. It's really shameful that the Senate led by the APC and the exec of the same party can't seem to agree on anything. A party of strange bedfellows indeed.
Receive Brain IJN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Zieristclair(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2016
dougivilla:
Does the name Jonathan help you to cum? Does it give you quick ejjakulation? Was it GEJ that padded the budget? Was it him that advised PMB to pad the first edition or NASS to pad the second? How has your fixation on GEJ, in the midst of gross incompetence by your certificateless hero helped your misery?? I hope you are not one of those zombies whose brains have been removed and replaced with Chiki Chiki noodles abi Na Solar panel and inverter dey power your medulla Oblongata?
shut up dickhead!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Deen77: 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
When I read d vanguard that NASS constituency allowance is 70 billion from 500 billion.

Will Buhari approve 70 billion for free??.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by tete7000(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
pheliciti:

i agree. Those are poorly educated dim wits that do not know the value of doing things properly. Those are the ones that jump queues, drive against traffic, embezzle public funds and yet do not see anything wrong with it.

If Buhari knew he wanted to do this he should have constituted his cabinet immediately he came to office and had his ministers go straight to start work on the budget. Had he done that all this brohala would have been over by last year or early this year. Rather what he did do? He wasted precious time and now started spending time that should be used to implement budget to flex muscle with NASS and you all are here hailing him for inflicting hardship on ordinary people on the street out of his incompetence. He is to be blamed for time wasting. All the fault of the delay stems from initial delay we had at the inception of his administration. Unfortunately his regime would probably never recovered from that wasted time. Its only in Nigeria a president shut down a country like he owns it because 'he doesn't want to make mistakes'. Which mistake can be worse that what we are currently witnessing? Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by focus7: 9:56pm On May 03, 2016
The NASS should have realised by now that we are no longer in the era of Jonathan where cluelessness and impunity was the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On May 03, 2016
Nigeria as a corporate entity under Muhammadu Buhari lacks unity of purpose, cohesion and synergy.
What a pity for Nigeria and Nigerians!
God assist us and bring to us succour and positive effects of governance …
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Deen77: 9:58pm On May 03, 2016
tete7000:

What if NASS vetoes it? Or you don't think they are constitutionally empowered to do so with two-third majority?

Are they empower to add constituency allowance in d budget?. Add to d budget prepared by the executive?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.

I WASN'T SURPRISED FOR SHOWCASING HOW MENTALLY UNSTABLE U ARE COS I WONDER OF WHAT VALUE UR PARENTS COULD BE IN HANDS (OBVIOUSLY, TRUE #CHARITY BEGINS @ HOME). I JUST PITY D INNOCENT MAN DT WILL MISTAKEN U FOR A GOOD WIFE. OWING TO THIS XRISTIC U'VE SHOWED TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

AM NEITHER AN APC's FANS BUT AM AN ADVOCACY OF MORALITY.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by AlanSugar(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You are all that you said the president is, and more! And to think you are a woman! What right do u have to insult a man, an old man, not to talk of a president? I just don't know the rational behind this forum crew banning people who insult some good-for-nothing nairalanders while others are allowed to insult elders who have better responsibilities in moving this sick country forward! I just got back from a ban for upholding mob action against Armed robbers, and reasoned for inciting violence! Imagine, inciting violence against Armed robbers, armed robbers! Gosh, I didn't know how subtle and peaceful Armed robbers are that I could be considered harmful against them! This is just to express my point on the working modalities of nairaland. I stand to be corrected.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by dammyagboola(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2016
Nigeria is going to be great again. Whoever wants to blocked the greatness of this country God will destroy them. People are suffering out there while some people continue to play politics and pranks with our life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by bashydemy(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
I hated people who just comment just for commenting sake, so you just want the President to just sign the budget so your sugar daddies can loot what they plan. What did they promise you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by tete7000(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2016
Deen77:

Are they empower to add constituency allowance in d budget?. Add to d budget prepared by the executive?.

The question you should ask is: If they are not empowered to modify it, why does it have to be sent to them? Why doesn't the executive prepare, amend as necessary and sign its own budget? Democracy is about diplomacy, ability to negotiate, it is about give and take. The executive cannot armtwist the legislative arm to rubber stamp its wishes. A stubborn and rigid president will find it tough to get its plan executed in a democracy. It won't work. Ask your: With apc in majority in the house, how come the president is still having tough time getting the budget passed? People won't surrender their sovereignty/indepedence even for party affiliation. Simple as that.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Anijay1212(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
You berra calm down o,na beg i dey beg make your bp no climb person roof o...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Icecomrade: 10:10pm On May 03, 2016
Sunky200:
the NASS ought to have learned by now that they can't get free money or even with Bubu using that budget.

if they must play their usual habitual prank in this dispensation, it will definitely not be with figures/money

i stand with Mr President on this one, the priviledged few must not hold the nation on ransom at the expense of the millions of masses

thank you for this well taken shot my President

Do you have a problem with English?
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by deeqsa(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2016
no more shearing of Ghana must bags ahead of budget signing. SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by AlanSugar(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2016
sparrowkid:

In a preview copy, you can edit errors just like you have pointed above. When you give out a task, and you are given a preview report, what it means is that you're given the chance to see the extent of work done and make amendments if need be before a final report could be presented. Vanguard makes it look like he is returning a final copy submitted to him again. That is misinformation.

By God's grace, I'm not as poverty-stricken as you that pins her happiness on government. Government do not decide my happiness or misery. I'm in control of my life. That is why I'm not as miserable as you are just because someone lost an election.

Come to think of it, I can see that you want people to believe that you're a female. Imagine the kind of bile, bitterness and hatred in your heart! Don't you think that that could be an hindrance to you having a happy and fulfilling relationship? Where is love in your heart when all you do day and night is to come online to vilify Buhari who is not even aware of your existence?

Thanks a lot bro, I was going to say don't mind that imbecilic Jezebel until I got to your second and last paragraph. You sure gave it to that hermaphrodite, serpent, or whatever ungodly thing that "it" is. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by younglas: 10:15pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
this guy is thinking through his anus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by alobright17(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Abeg shut up and let him do his work,why will they even pad the budget in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by ladycomfort(f): 10:20pm On May 03, 2016
The children of whosoever is responsible for the delayed passing of this budget will be buried by the perosn delaying this budget. Awon oloriburuku. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by alt3r3g0: 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
yerilistik:

Do you expect him to sign anything they package to him like previous zombie presidents without choice? Definitely not possible at least with the present government headed by the useful, well-oriented competent and honest leader. Nigerians should just know that our greatest enemies against real change are the legislators and the judiciary and not our God given president who is really on a rescue mission.
Let's have patience with him, give him all he needs to clear up the mess of the past 16 years of PDP, and hold him to ransom if he eventually fails.

You have said it all. At the end of the day, he will be held accountable if he succeeds or fails. For the sake of Nigeria i hope he succeeds.

We seem to have very short memory...budgets in the past were signed without hassles...then few months later, we hear budget appropration. No probe of how it was used, they just sign and approve. Cant remember a time when we did not have budget deficit.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by AlanSugar(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:
This how Buhari waste our time for seven chasing his so called minister today
He is saying is minister are crook for asking 20 million Naira house
Nawa oh what a confused president

Gawd! I have no idea what is inside wailers' heads, what on earth did Jonathan give to these people? How on earth do you reason? So to you, if u are a president and a few of your ministers just wake up from a late night hangover, approach you for a 20millon nairal per year house rent each for 37 people and you refuse, that then makes you confused?! Jesus! Over 140million Nigerians have nowhere to sleep, and these people asking for this outregious amount have already been allocated 4million naira each! Pls before you label someone as confused, check yourself first and satisfy yourself that you at least understand a bit of the issues on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Apelex(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
THANK GOD FOR CHANGE.

NO MORE WURU-WURU IN BUDGET.

RIDE ON SAI BABA.

Rubbish
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by nkemjacob2(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2016
What is the problem again. For crying out loud, why will BUDGET take longer time 2 sign, what is the problem wit NASS. Again 2019 will speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.