Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (43336 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by mo6x6: 10:32pm On May 03, 2016
I believe wen drs light, darkness will never av a stay... if d budget tk up to a year for the will of God to be done, its OK! Nigeria will be great.
They found it difficult to manipulate unlike under d past government who just approved without putting to consideration d damages they whr combating on this nation. My hope is in God not in man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by alobright17(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
Long story short,if he no sign am because of obvious mago mago and wuru wuru reason that has been happening in previous regimes,anyone of you can take pen go sign it,Ranting and bashing on NL can't change his stand.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Klington: 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
budget of yams rejected by the goats again.
;Dlolz
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by muyiwadavid(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
amaechi1:

It is only criminal minded person will sign a document he can't defend.
U r blessed my brother

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by apisadodo(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
let be realistic, politics aside, he who says UWAKA to someone dad, he will do more than just that to his own parent. imagine a pussy carriers vomiting this nonsense , buhari is old enough to be ur ancestors calling him useless TUFIYAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by BabaAduras: 10:40pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Even if President Buhari, takes the budget and Pees on it, U'll say that he is showing strength. Ur eye go soon clear. That chicken change allowance you manage, will soon disappear. In 2017, alert will come no more.

It is people like you that is drawing Nigeria backward. Are proposing that the President should just sign a padded or multilateral budget for signing sake?

Wake up! We are in an era of change. It is not business as usual like we use to have during the era of clueless GEJ where anything and everything goes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Remii(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2016
mo6x6:
I believe wen drs light, darkness will never av a stay... if d budget tk up to a year for the will of God to be done, its OK! Nigeria will be great.
They found it difficult to manipulate unlike under d past government who just approved without putting to consideration d damages they whr combating on this nation. My hope is in God not in man.

in the past, they approved and implement only what they want, that is why you hear 60% and many projects taken care off by special funds like ecological fund, security vote etc. NASS gave SEC zero allocation because of Aruma Oteh, yet the SEC functioned with money from Presidency. With the kind of relationship btw this executive and NASS, not implementing the budget may become a big deal so the exco wants to get implementable one. I hope am correct with that assumption sha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by yinkslinks(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2016
Baby i just made your likes 20. love you kiss kiss kiss kiss
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 03, 2016
The problem is that this man cannot read so who is the brain behind all these?
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by msjijitar(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
The time for ojoro And magu-mage is over, keep the good work Baba, electorates are not complaining

If you are not okay with this you are free to relocate to south Sudan

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by samazagudu(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2016
yerilistik:

Do you expect him to sign anything they package to him like previous zombie presidents without choice? Definitely not possible at least with the present government headed by the useful, well-oriented competent and honest leader. Nigerians should just know that our greatest enemies against real change are the legislators and the judiciary and not our God given president who is really on a rescue mission.
Let's have patience with him, give him all he needs to clear up the mess of the past 16 years of PDP, and hold him to ransom if he eventually fails.
you talk sense, bro!!! I like this your matured post. more grease to your elbow.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Sunky200: 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
Icecomrade:

Do you have a problem with English?

no, i don't have problem with English.

by the way, do you have any problem with english language?
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by olagamalin(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.
So sorry....We are sorry
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by bigtt76(f): 10:53pm On May 03, 2016
This budget must be implemented to the letter or else PMB nor go rest from NASS wahala grin
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by ofiko123(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2016
I have always said it that Nigeria is a country where the willing is led by the confused to do the impossible for the ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by apisadodo(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2016
you and i voted for change, change has finally come,if you know say you did not vote for change, please I kneed down dey begged wuna make wuna carry wuna Ghana most go dey go Ghana, remember to go along with wuna visa and allow sai baba to do the job wey you and I voted for am to come and do ooooo SAI BABA 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by energy411: 11:10pm On May 03, 2016
God is our guard
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by pheliciti: 11:19pm On May 03, 2016
tete7000:

If Buhari knew he wanted to do this he should have constituted his cabinet immediately he came to office and had his ministers go straight to start work on the budget. Had he done that all this brohala would have been over by last year or early this year. Rather what he did do? He wasted precious time and now started spending time that should be used to implement budget to flex muscle with NASS and you all are here hailing him for inflicting hardship on ordinary people on the street out of his incompetence. He is to be blamed for time wasting. All the fault of the delay stems from initial delay we had at the inception of his administration. Unfortunately his regime would probably never recovered from that wasted time. Its only in Nigeria a president shut down a country like he owns it because 'he doesn't want to make mistakes'. Which mistake can be worse that what we are currently witnessing? Nonsense.
Did you know that most of the budgets in the Jonathan era were passed in April? Please research this before you blame a new govt of delay.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by DrLuv: 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
Who ever is blaming Buhari for this budget issue is definitely dumb
dumb is an understatement. it must definitely be that the individual lacks the complete ability to observe and comprehend the issues going on with the dubious NASS and the underground neferious activities since they tot dey cud just pass anything to the presidency as they have succeeded in time past

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Omeny: 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
We are yet to know what happened that made the President to reject the Bills for the 3rd time.

Why are pple attacking NASS like this?

Let's know what went wrong b4 raising aspersions!
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by YaksonFCA(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2016
I blame the National Assembly for failing to exercise powers confered on it by Sec 58 (4)(5) of the constitution. The said sections states as follows: 4) Where a bill is presented to the President for assent, he
shall within thirty days thereof signify that he assents or that
he withholds assent.
(5) Where the President withholds his assent and the bill is
again passed by each House by two-thirds majority, the bill
shall become law and the assent of the President shall not
be required. There is no perfect budget anywhere in the world!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Chrisrare: 11:49pm On May 03, 2016
ladycomfort:
The children of whosoever is responsible for the delayed passing of this budget will be buried by the perosn delaying this budget. Awon oloriburuku. angry
Who is dis uncouth animal?
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Rexnegro(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2016
Sunky200:
the NASS ought to have learned by now that they can't get free money or even with Bubu using that budget.

if they must play their usual habitual prank in this dispensation, it will definitely not be with figures/money

i stand with Mr President on this one, the priviledged few must not hold the nation on ransom at the expense of the millions of masses

thank you for this well taken shot my President
dope comment bro...nice one... but next time insert useless few And not privileged few...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by dklex(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2016
Image123:

Bros, budget implementation is the real work. Not all these film trrick that Buhari is playing. He should sign the budget already, is it the book of life? What is all these nonsense for God's sake? It's not funny na. They should start work.

Is that way u use to sign anything on your table without cross checking? I bet u will do worst than most of this current NASS members.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 12:10am On May 04, 2016
How would someone that got F9 in maths understand a budget? It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 12:38am On May 04, 2016
Pls Let's Stay BUDGETLESS.....Na im go sure pass
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by mekanaky: 12:57am On May 04, 2016
Waiting to hear from NASS tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by BLACKPANTHER(m): 1:48am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Egg roll Thinking. U don't even make sense just wasted my time reading block headed response.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by berrystunn(m): 1:53am On May 04, 2016
yerilistik:

Do you expect him to sign anything they package to him like previous zombie presidents without choice? Definitely not possible at least with the present government headed by the useful, well-oriented competent and honest leader. Nigerians should just know that our greatest enemies against real change are the legislators and the judiciary and not our God given president who is really on a rescue mission.
Let's have patience with him, give him all he needs to clear up the mess of the past 16 years of PDP, and hold him to ransom if he eventually fails.

Don't be surprised to hear that the budget is to favour the north... 80% like he did in PTF. Wake-up men.
That old man is not fighting any corruption... Darkness can not remove darkness. there is more corruption now then before.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by berrystunn(m): 1:55am On May 04, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
How would someone that got F9 in maths understand a budget? It is well.

That budget is to favour the north, like he did in PTF 80s
Watch and see.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by berrystunn(m): 2:06am On May 04, 2016
YaksonFCA:
I blame the National Assembly for failing to exercise powers confered on it by Sec 58 (4)(5) of the constitution. The said sections states as follows: 4) Where a bill is presented to the President for assent, he
shall within thirty days thereof signify that he assents or that
he withholds assent.
(5) Where the President withholds his assent and the bill is
again passed by each House by two-thirds majority, the bill
shall become law and the assent of the President shall not
be required. There is no perfect budget anywhere in the world!

APC na learner, they don't know nothing.
Buhari, am sure the budget will favour the north more like he did with PTF.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by berrystunn(m): 2:14am On May 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
Who ever is blaming Buhari for this budget issue is definitely dumb

F9 in maths... I should blame adviser?
Buhari budget is to favour the north 70% like he did in PTF. Watch and see

First time in history, budget stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.