Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (43510 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 8:23am On May 04, 2016
AreaFada2:
They should kukuma forget this budget and prepare for next year budget if at all.

PMB is not keen on these democratic things of NASS doing something and he agreeing with it.

Let him just practice his dictatorship for the remaining three years.

At least none of his voters can pretend that they did not know his antecedents.
Chai! they should forget the budget?

Your sabi vex o, you mean in the history of a nation like Nigeria there is no budget for one year, and you think you will survive till the next year's budget.

I don't think you can take care of your your family with this vex you exhibit. Calm down ok, the Nass has decided to go on the same page with PMB to save nation and shun their selfish interest.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by AreaFada2: 8:36am On May 04, 2016
uncle005:
Chai! they should forget the budget?

Your sabi vex o, you mean in the history of a nation like Nigeria there is no budget for one year, and you think you will survive till the next year's budget.

I don't think you can take care of your your family with this vex you exhibit. Calm down ok, the Nass has decided to go on the same page with PMB to save nation and shun their selfish interest.

Who govt epp? Is there light, water or fuel already? Are federal schools not closed hear and there? Are hospitals and others not already poorly funded? We have survived 4 months already. We will survive another 8 months.

If various govt branches (both headed by APC), cannot appoint ministers on time or work out a credible budget on time, what can we do?

If they cannot do the job we pay them for, should we spend our lives in suspense rather than focus on how to feed our families? shocked
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by ceejay80s(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2016
If the budget no go benefit we citizen, let him continue to returning
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 9:13am On May 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:
budget of yams rejected by the goats again.

Are you not among the yams
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Ejekinsim(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2016
God bless PMB, NASS should go hell grin grin angry. If they like make dem turn d budget upside down na their wahala b that. D president won't sign it until it is properly appropriated. God bless pmb
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by kingdave(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2016
I strongly believe there should be a law against false information in Nigeria.

sparrowkid:
This is pre-emptive reporting! Only God knows what Vanguard intend to gain from this sheer misinformation.

“We are just about to take delivery of the first copy for preview from the Committee of the National Assembly. We are like walking very closely to the end of the exercise.

So, Nigerians will be very happy in the next few hours. I will not be categorical about whether the President will get it tonight or tomorrow (today) but I just want to let you know that we have just taken delivery of the preview copy and Nigerians will be very happy, very soon,” Enang said.

https://www.nairaland.com/3083250/nigerians-happy-few-hours-ita-enang

According to the post above, what was handed over to the SSA was a preview copy and not the final copy. Is Vanguard expecting the President to sign a preview copy for God's sake? It was called a PREVIEW COPY so that amendments can still be made before the final copy. I think Vanguard is acting a script, whatever it is, I pray they live to survive it.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by alexzis(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
It seems our so called "law makers" are not even concerned about the economic crisis we are facing in this country. Who knows how they scaled through in their final year with project proposals and the rest of them.. Smh.. I just hope all these President Bubu's actions are for the benefits of the poor masses in this country.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by biodun83L(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2016
madridguy:
THANK GOD FOR CHANGE.

NO MORE WURU-WURU IN BUDGET.

RIDE ON SAI BABA.
ABI DATS AW WE KNO A TRUE LEADER NOT UNLIKE D CLUELESS ONES AND HIS FOLLOWERS
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by biodun83L(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Na wa ohh
UR FATHER IS MORE USELESS DAN HIM IF U CANT WAIT FOR DIS GREAT CHANGE U CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 11:20am On May 04, 2016
biodun83L:
UR FATHER IS MORE USELESS DAN HIM IF U CANT WAIT FOR DIS GREAT CHANGE U CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER

But i'm on the presidents side, why the insult on my father?

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by izuchukwu03: 11:50am On May 04, 2016
Na every day he will be returning budget na wa oooo
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by berrystunn(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2016
AlanSugar:

Jesus! Wailers! What do I just do with them? The very first reason we heard of why Buhari refused to sign the padded budget Was The removal of the calabar~lagos rail project which he personally went to China to negotiate for! This was done to favour the north? Oh Abasi mbok!

You are right...but 70% of the budgets will go to North
Take or live as a chairman of PFT, he sent One, one bus each to universities in South East and west. but 4, 4 to the once in North.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Meritocracy: 1:28pm On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.
Your president is useless and some people are clicking like and share, why not carry budget give head of your family if he's more useful.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by HusBandMateRial: 3:06pm On May 04, 2016
Am not surprise, someone who will take almost half a year to appoint a minister can never get it right the very first time.

Maybe, the MASQUERADE VENTURES NIG LTD was omitted from the budget.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Benblaq(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2016
undecidedDoes Dis man knws wat hw z doin atall
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by pheliciti: 10:40am On May 05, 2016
tete7000:

Are we still in April? Secondly, I think this government came in on the mantra of change, so it is okay they continue in a worse manner than those who ways they preach to change? I hate it when I read Buhari's apologist making reference to Jonathan's regime to excuse Buhari's actions. Were those not things you people vigorously condemned and used to campaign? It is now okay for Buhari to follow those antecedents? We could as well continue with Jonathan. That say we are sure of time frame of when budget would be passed not this one we wake everyday and are never certain of anything.
i forgot to add, passed in April with the aid of ghana must go bags...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.