Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Debunking The Trinity Logic - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Trinity Logic (22431 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Who Invented The Trinity? / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2016
johnw74:

is this one well?
Read Article

The Latest:
No.7

No.1

No.2

No.3

No.4

No.5

No.6
you refuse to answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
johnw74:
lie lie dolphinheart

you posted page after page, denials that you called God and the word "a two headed god"
saying all sorts of lies and confusion and accusing, twisting and so on
kindly post the full, unedited text of that post for anyone interested to see!

and you are doing the same thing with Yahovah meaning God, denying it, when it has been shown
that Yahovah means: the everlasting, the eternal, the self existant God
johnw74: "yahovah means God"
the scholars you quoted are telling you that Jehovah is the name of the God of isreal, the God of is real is the one refered to as the eternal, self existant.
you had to cancel the words that describe the God called Jehovah to arrive at your meaning.

Jehovah ( / dʒᵻˈhoʊvə/ jə- HOH -və ) is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה, one
vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible .

source : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah

Hebrew: יהוה
Transliteration: yehôvâh
Pronunciation: yeh-ho-vaw'
Definition: From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal;
{Jehovah} Jewish national name of God: - {Jehovah} the Lord. Compare {H3050 } H3069 .
KJV Usage: LORD (6,510x), GOD (4x), JEHOVAH (4x), variant (1x).
Occurs: 6519
In verses: 5521
source: bible concordance and strongs app

[b]Yhvh: the proper name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יְהֹוָה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Short Definition: LORD

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from havah
Definition
the proper name of the God of Israel
NASB Translation
GOD (314), LORD (6399), LORD'S (111)

source: biblehub.com/hebrew/3068.htm

Strong’s Definitions [?]
Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961 ; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050 H3069 .......
יְהֹוָה
Jehovah = "the existing One"
the proper name of the one true God
unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of 0136

source: https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=h3068

WHAT DOES THE SCRIPTURES TELL US ABOUT "JEHOVAH".
Ps 83:18May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Ex 6:3And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

Ps 68:4Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah is his name! Rejoice before him!

Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

Isa 54:5“For your Grand Maker is as your husband, Jehovah of armies is his name, And the Holy One of Israel is your Repurchaser. He will be called the God of the whole earth.

johnw74, the scholars have told you about Jehovah, stop adjusting what they said, stop trying to find a different meaning to their words. The scriptures have explained that Jehovah is the name of the almighty God, listen to it!

and you are doing the same with there being two kurios's in Matthew 22:44 in the Greek,
denying it when it was shown that there is

Q. what christian would wan't to try and prove that Yahovah doesn't mean God?
A. no Christian would

and it was shown that "kurios" means supreme in authority - God

and you go on and on trying to prove it not true because one of the kurios refers to Jesus

he is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son
if you have not the son you have not the Father also

a/c dolphinheart, remember, watching you is the whole world smiley
pls direct us to where you got the info!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

Of course your post is the same repeated lies etc
truth is constant, it does not change!

I have taken the trouble of copying and pasteing the greek of Matthew 22:44
one word at a time, for my pleasure at showing up your lies yet again one more time
lies!, pls show where you had copied and pasted the Greek text of Matthew 22:44.

from the e-Sword KJV with Strongs dictionary:

ho kurios epo mou kurios kathemai ek mou dexios heos tithemi sou echthros sou hupopodion/pous

Mat 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

of course kurios is used for both instances of Lord refering to Father and Son,
as has been said, and as you lied many times, including in your above quote saying it is not in that verse twice.

dolphinheart you way heap very big lie lie

22:44 Εἶπεν " It-had-said ," Κύριος " Authority-belonged," τῷ " unto-the-one " [/color=red]κυρί[/color]ῳ " unto-Authority-belonged" μου "of-me ," Κάθου "Thou-should-sit-down "
ἐκ " out" δεξιῶν "of-right-belonged " μου " of-me " ἕως "unto-if-which " ἂν "ever " θῶ " I-might-have-had-placed "
τοὺς "to-the-ones " ἐχθρούς " to-en-emnitied " σου "of-thee " ὑποκάτω " under-down-unto-which " τῶν "of-the-ones " ποδῶν " of-feet " σου; " of-thee ?"

source : www.qbible.com/greek-new-testament/matthew/22.html
HOPE YOU NOTICED THE TWO GREEK WORDS "Κύριος " AND "κυρί" ARE DIFFERENT, THE GREEK WORD "Κύριος " DOES NOT APPEAR TWICE!

BELOW ARE THE DIFFERENT GREEK TEXT OF MATTHEW 22:44, NOTICE THAT THE GREEK WORD "Κύριος" DOES NOT APPEAR TWICE!
[b]Nestle GNT 1904
Εἶπεν Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Westcott and Hort 1881
Εἶπεν Κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Westcott and Hort / [NA27 variants]
Εἶπεν Κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου;

RP Byzantine Majority Text 2005
Εἴπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου, Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Greek Orthodox Church 1904
εἶπεν ὁ Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου, κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Tischendorf 8th Edition
εἶπεν κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου.

Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
Εἶπεν ὁ Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου, Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
Εἶπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου[/b]
source : biblehub.com/text/matthew/22-44.htm

The Greek word "κύριος" is transliterated to "kyrios" or "kurios", below is how it is being defined.

kurios: lord, master
Original Word: κύριος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: kurios
Phonetic Spelling: (koo'-ree-os)
Short Definition: lord, Lord, master, sir
Definition: lord, master, sir; the Lord.

HELPS Word-studies
2962 kýrios – properly, a person exercising
absolute ownership rights ; lord ( Lord ).
[In the papyri, 2962 ( kýrios ) likewise denotes an
owner ( master) exercising full rights.]

Word Origin
from kuros (authority)
Definition
[color=red]lord, master

NASB Translation
lord (10), Lord (626), Lord of lords (2), Lord's (12), lords (1), master (38), master's (3), masters (cool, masters' (1), owner (6), owners (1), sir (11), sirs (1).

source: biblehub.com/greek/2962.htm

Word Definition [ Thayer's | Strong's ]
Thayer's Definition
1. he to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord
a. the possessor and disposer of a thing
1. the owner; one who has control of the person, the master
2. in the state: the sovereign, prince, chief, the Roman emperor
b. is a title of honour expressive of respect and reverence, with which servants greet

Johnw74 could not post the Greek text of matthew 22:44 cus he knows that the in the Greek texts, the Greek word which was transliterated to "kurios" or "kyrios" did not occur twice!.
He wanted to use Strongs numbering which groups words into numbers, but he could not explain with the use of numbers when another number that is used for "God" was show to him!

3 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

now now false jw, you should stop speaking to the whole world cheesy like this

showing them your inability to accept the truth
and showing your inability to stop lying, what will they think of you

FULL TEXT OF MY POST :
"
HOPE YOU NOTICED THEY CAN NEVER TOUCH OR EXPLAIN THE SCRIPTURES QUOTED ABOVE.

1. De 6:4“Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah
the above is what the is realities believe, they do not believe their god is made up of multiple persons.

Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.
Mr 12:29Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,
Mr 12:32 The scribe said to him: “Teacher, you spoke well, in line with truth, ‘He is One, and there is no other besides him’;
*no other beside HIM!, and not no other beside them!(more than one person)
1Co 8:6 [color=blue]there is actually to us one God, the Father,
from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
Isa 45:21Make your report, present your case. Let them consult together in unity. Who foretold this long ago And declared it from times past? Is it not I, Jehovah? There is no other God but me; A righteous God and a Savior, there is none besides me.
Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah”. Israel had just been liberated from Egypt, where Osiris, Isis, and Horus —one of a number of triads of gods—were worshipped. Therefore, Israel was commanded to worship just one God. How important was it for people to understand this command?

2. Isa 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. There is no God except me. I will strengthen you, although you did not know me

3. [b]1Co 8:4Now concerning the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no God but one.

UNDER THE SAME CONTEXT, IN THE SAME CHAPEL, BY THE SAME PERSON, WE ARE TOLD WHO THAT ONE GOD IS! READ BELOW:

1Co 8:4-6 Now concerning the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no God but one.
1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
JESUS IS NOT THE FATHER!

1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus
Mt 23:9Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.

4. Mt 3:16After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him.
Mt 3:17Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

THE VOICE FROM HEAVEN CALLED JESUS HIS SON!
THE VOICE FROM HEAVEN APPROVED JESUS, ALMIGHTY GOD DOES NOT NEED APPROVAL!

Isa 11:1A twig will grow out of the stump of Jesʹse, And a sprout from his roots will bear fruit.
sa 11:2 And the spirit of Jehovah will settle upon him, The spirit of wisdom and of understanding, The spirit of counsel and of mightiness, The spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah.
Mr 1:10, 11And immediately on coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens being parted and, like a dove, the spirit coming down upon him.
11And a voice came out of the heavens: “You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you.”
Lu 4:18“ Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor. He SENT me to proclaim liberty to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away free,
JESUS IS SENT BY JEHOVAH, JESUS IS NOT JEHOVAH!

Joh 1:32John also bore witness, saying: “I viewed the spirit coming down as a dove out of heaven, and it remained upon him.
isa 42:1 Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations.
GOD DID NOT SAY HE PUT HIS SPIRIT IN HIMSELF

Ac 10:38 about Jesus who was from Nazʹa·reth, how God anointed him with holy spirit and power, and he went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil, because God was with him.

5. Mt 28:19Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,
* pls ask those who believe in trinity:
1. how to they babtize in that name
2. what is that name
3. give a biblical and present example of such babtising.

6. Joh 10:30I and the Father are one.”
JESUS DID NOT SAY "I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE GOD".

joh 10:29 What my Father HAS GIVEN ME is something greater than all other things, and no one can snatch them out of the hand of the Father.
Joh 10:30I and the Father are one.”
Joh 10:38But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.”
Joh 17:11“I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one JUST AS we are one.
THE SAME ONENESS THAT APPLIES TO THE DISCIPLES APPLIES TO JESUS AND HIS FATHER TOO!

Joh 17:21so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with US, so that the world may believe that you sent me

7. Joh 14:9Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
IS JESUS THE FATHER? NOOOO!

Joh 12:45 and whoever sees me sees also THE ONE who sent me.
Joh 12:49For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak.
Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(compare: Ge 5:3Adam lived for 130 years and then became father to a son in his likeness, in his image, and he named him Seth.)

Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways.
Heb 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
Heb 1:3 He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power. And after he had made a purification for our sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.[/blue]
THE SCRIPTURES HAS EXPLAINED WHO JESUS IS!

UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS SAID
Joh 14:6-11Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. [color=blue]No one COME to the Father except through me.

7 If you men had known me, you would have known my Father also; from this moment on you know him and have seen him.”
8 Philip said to him: “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
Joh 14:9Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
10 Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me? The things I say to you I do not speak of my own originality, but the Father who remains in union with me is doing his works.
Joh 14:11Believe me that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me; otherwise, believe because of the works themselves.
read joh 1:4, Joh 17:3 ,Ro 6:23, Ac 4:1, Mt 11:27, Joh 1:18,
Joh 5:36But I have the witness greater than that of John, for the very works that my Father assigned me to accomplish, these works that I am doing, bear witness that the Father sent me.

8. Ro 8:9,11 However, you are in harmony, not with the flesh, but with the spirit, if God’s spirit truly dwells in you. But if anyone does not have Christ’s spirit, this person does not belong to him.
11If, now, the spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive through his spirit that resides in you.
THE HOLY SPIRIT BELONGS TO THE FATHER.

9.[b] Mt 1:20But after he had thought these things over, look! Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a dream, saying: “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take your wife Mary home, for what has been conceived in her is by holy spirit.

Lu 1:35 In answer the angel said to her: “Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. And for that reason the one who is born will be [color=blue]called holy, GOD'S SON!

10"

THEY CAN ONLY RESORT TO CUTTING THOSE SCRIPTURES OFF WHEN RESPONDING

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
johnw74:
Because Jehovah Witness is discussing the meaning of Jehovah in this thread
I also will post on it.

YHWH means: The only self existant God

The ancient Hebrew language that the Old Testament was written in did not have vowels in its alphabet. In written form, ancient Hebrew was a consonant-only language. In the original Hebrew, God’s name transliterates to YHWH (sometimes written in the older style as YHVH). This is known as the tetragrammaton (meaning “four letters”). Because of the lack of vowels, Bible scholars debate how the tetragrammaton YHWH was pronounced.

you yourself confirm that it's Gods name: God’s name transliterates to YHWH

The tetragrammaton consists of four Hebrew letters: yodh, he, waw, and then he repeated. Some versions of the Bible translate the tetragrammaton as “Yahweh” or “Jehovah”; most translate it as “LORD” (all capital letters).
the kjv is not consistent on these! why?

Contrary to what some Christians believe (and at least one cult), Jehovah is not the Divine Name revealed to Israel. The name Jehovah is a product of mixing different words and different alphabets of different languages. Due to a fear of accidentally taking God’s name in vain (Leviticus 24:16), the Jews basically quit saying it out loud altogether. Instead, when reading Scripture aloud, the Jews substituted the tetragrammaton YHWH with the word Adonai (“Lord”). Even in the Septuagint (the Greek translation of the Old Testament), the translators substituted Kurios (“Lord”) for the Divine Name. Eventually, the vowels from Adonai (“Lord”) or Elohim (“God”) found their way in between the consonants of YHWH, thus forming YaHWeH. But this interpolation of vowels does not mean that was how God’s name was originally pronounced. In fact, we aren’t entirely sure if YHWH should have two syllables or three.
King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH,[/blue] art the most high over all the earth.

King James Version
Ex 6:3And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, [color=red]by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

very interesting!

Any number of vowel sounds can be inserted within YHWH, and Jewish scholars are as uncertain of the real pronunciation as Christian scholars are. Jehovah is actually a much later (probably 16th-century) variant. The word Jehovah comes from a three-syllable version of YHWH, YeHoWeH. The Y was replaced with a J (although Hebrew does not even have a J sound) and the W with a V, plus the extra vowel in the middle, resulting in JeHoVaH. These vowels are the abbreviated forms of the imperfect tense, the participial form, and the perfect tense of the Hebrew being verb (English is)—thus the meaning of Jehovah could be understood as “He who will be, is, and has been.”
good you noticed :thus the meaning of Jehovah could be understood as “He who will be, is, and has been.”

So, what is God’s Name, and what does it mean? The most likely choice for how the tetragrammaton was pronounced is “YAH-way,” “YAH-weh,” or something similar. The name Yahweh refers to God’s self-existence. Yahweh is linked to how God described Himself in Exodus 3:14, “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: “I AM has sent me to you.”’” God’s name is a reflection of His being. God is the only self-existent or self-sufficient Being. Only God has life in and of Himself. That is the essential meaning of the tetragrammaton, YHWH.

http://www.gotquestions.org/YHWH-tetragrammaton.html
what is God's name in English! at least you have given us the probable pronunciation of the name in Hebrew!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

you refuse to answer the question.

^^^
No. 8, The Latest false jw dolphinhearts reply to false jw dolphinhearts replies smiley
is this one well? Read More

No.1
dolphinheart:

you refuse to answer the question

No.2
dolphinheart:

you still refuse to answer the question

No.3
dolphinheart:

fact : you are still refusing to answer the question

No.4
dolphinheart:

you refused to answer the 4 questions!

No.5
dolphinheart:

you replied the post, but you refuse to answer the questions

No.6
dolphinheart:

until you answer the question, I'll tell you : you refused to answer the question

No.7
dolphinheart:

lemme remind you the 7th time: you refuse to answer the question
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

lies!, pls show where you had copied and pasted the Greek text of Matthew 22:44.

lie lie dolphinheart

I said Kurios does appear twice in Matthew 22:44, you dolphin lied saying it didn't, and said post it
and I did post it, along with the source where I got it so that you can look it up yourself
and of course you lie lie said: "lies show where you copied and pasted", duh such lies and confusion
but then satan calls truth lies as well, you lie lie are just following your god
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you are still repeating your same old twisted confusion and lies because it is all you have
lack of comprehension of what's said, non understanding of the Bible,
not accepting what is said to be true because there is no truth in you, false accusations and lies etc.
and showing what appears to be mental instability with posting even the same posts and the same things over and over again
lying comes naturally to you, and you think others are the same

Whereas you are happy to repeat lies over and over again
I,m even happier to be able to show the truth again and again

You say Yahovah doesn't mean God, although I have shown that it does
and you post many posts to try and prove that Jehovah doesn't mean God
actually you may be right for the first time, perhaps Jehovah doesn't mean God
but YAHWEH means God.

You say kurios doesn't appear twice in the greek for Matthew 22:44 even when shown it does

You are antichrist, denying the truth about the Lord

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son
Matthew 22:44 from the Greek shows both Father and Son to be Kurios (supreme in authority - God)
you false jw dolphinheart deny the Father and the Son and are antichrist

he who denies the Son does not have the Father
but not only in Matthew, you deny the Son in John 1:1 and in so many bible verses

you posted page after page, denials that you called God and the word "a two headed god"

and you are doing the same thing with Jehovah meaning God, denying it, when it has been shown
that YAHWEH means: the everlasting, the eternal, the self existant God

and you are doing the same with there being two kurios's in Matthew 22:44 in the Greek,

and you go on and on trying to prove it not true because one of the kurios refers to Jesus

a/c dolphinheart, remember, your whole world ha is watching you

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

That describes you to a T

you call the Son "a god"
Father calls the Son "God"
John calls the Father and the Son "God"
so to Thomas, Stephen etc. etc. call the Son "God"

you say there are two god's, almighty god and mighty god
I could go on and on with these truths just as you go on and on with your lies smiley
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:00am On Aug 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

I'm not interisted in your false doctrine post of the Word being "a god" as you know,
but you use any and every means of running away from the issue
and the issue is your blasphemy and the sentence where you blasphemed God:

The Opening Post was about John 1:1 and the Word being God

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You lie lie dolphinheart said concerning my God and the God of all Christians,
that is, concerning John 1:1 and the Word being God:

"your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

dolphinheart:
"it has been established that God and Jesus are two different persons, there if you make Jesus to be that same God, then your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

Of course you could and would lie lie dolphinheart post your full post if it changed what you said phony,
but it doesn't, you just love to lie

dolphinheart you are a heap way big huge lie lie wink

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:01am On Aug 27, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

you fill pages with your lie lies

Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

Ecc 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:55am On Aug 27, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

1Jn_1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Rev_21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev_22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Rev_2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
Isa 44:25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

@blue, as seen all the time in false jw dolphinheart

you lie lie not only post many lies, but you repeat the many lies many times

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2016
false jw dolphinheart

Pro_14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2016
adelee777:
From these verses, you see the reason
Jesus is both man and God
As a man he referred to his father as my God.

U r very wrong bro on d last statement. Jesus Christ was not a man in Rev 3:12. He was already glorified in heaven, n still called Jehovah God ''my God''. How do u explain dat if they r equal?
yes Jesus is still a man till date.
He is both man and God.
That is why he is the mediator between man and God.
He is a priest, spirits cannot be priests.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
MY FULL POST, SHOWING THE PARTS THAT HAD BEEN DELIBERATELY CUT OFF!

"DOLPHINHEART:

22:44 Εἶπεν " It-had-said ," Κύριος " Authority-belonged," τῷ " unto-the-one " [/color=red]κυρί[/color]ῳ " unto-Authority-belonged" μου "of-me ," Κάθου "Thou-should-sit-down "
ἐκ " out" δεξιῶν "of-right-belonged " μου " of-me " ἕως "unto-if-which " ἂν "ever " θῶ " I-might-have-had-placed "
τοὺς "to-the-ones " ἐχθρούς " to-en-emnitied " σου "of-thee " ὑποκάτω " under-down-unto-which " τῶν "of-the-ones " ποδῶν " of-feet " σου; " of-thee ?"

HOPE YOU NOTICED THE TWO GREEK WORDS "Κύριος " AND "κυρί" ARE DIFFERENT, THE GREEK WORD "Κύριος " DOES NOT APPEAR TWICE!

BELOW ARE THE DIFFERENT GREEK TEXT OF MATTHEW 22:44, NOTICE THAT THE GREEK WORD "Κύριος" DOES NOT APPEAR TWICE!
[b]Nestle GNT 1904
Εἶπεν Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Westcott and Hort 1881

Εἴπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου, Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

εἶπεν ὁ Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου, κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Tischendorf 8th Edition
εἶπεν κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου.

Εἶπεν ὁ Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου, Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Εἶπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου[/b]

The Greek word "κύριος" is transliterated to "kyrios" or "kurios", below is how it is being defined.

HELPS Word-studies

Word Origin
from kuros (authority)
Definition
[color=red]lord, master

NASB Translation
lord (10), Lord (626), Lord of lords (2), Lord's (12), lords (1), master (38), master's (3), masters (cool, masters' (1), owner (6), owners (1), sir (11), sirs (1).

Thayer's Definition
1. he to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord
b. is a title of honour expressive of respect and reverence, with which servants greet

Johnw74 could not post the Greek text of matthew 22:44 cus he knows that the in the Greek texts, the Greek word which was transliterated to "kurios" or "kyrios" did not occur twice!.
He wanted to use Strongs numbering which groups words into numbers, but he could not explain with the use of numbers when another number that is used for "God" was show to him!

johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

I said Kurios does appear twice in Matthew 22:44, you dolphin lied saying it didn't, and said post it
and I did post it, along with the source where I got it so that you can look it up yourself
and of course you lie lie said: "lies show where you copied and pasted", duh such lies and confusion
but then satan calls truth lies as well, you lie lie are just following your god
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you are still repeating your same old twisted confusion and lies because it is all you have
lack of comprehension of what's said, non understanding of the Bible,
not accepting what is said to be true because there is no truth in you, false accusations and lies etc.
and showing what appears to be mental instability with posting even the same posts and the same things over and over again
lying comes naturally to you, and you think others are the same

Whereas you are happy to repeat lies over and over again
I,m even happier to be able to show the truth again and again
1. I have posted the Greek texts you refused to post.
2. I have shown you that the Greek word " kurios" does not appear twice in the verse
3. pls show where you had copied and pasted the Greek text of Matthew 22:44.(I did not ask you to tell us you had done it)

You say Yahovah doesn't mean God, although I have shown that it does
and you post many posts to try and prove that Jehovah doesn't mean God
actually you may be right for the first time, perhaps Jehovah doesn't mean God
but YAHWEH means God.

You say kurios doesn't appear twice in the greek for Matthew 22:44 even when shown it does

You are antichrist, denying the truth about the Lord

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son
Matthew 22:44 from the Greek shows both Father and Son to be Kurios (supreme in authority - God)
you false jw dolphinheart deny the Father and the Son and are antichrist

he who denies the Son does not have the Father
but not only in Matthew, you deny the Son in John 1:1 and in so many bible verses

and you are doing the same thing with Jehovah meaning God, denying it, when it has been shown
that YAHWEH means: the everlasting, the eternal, the self existant God

a/c dolphinheart, remember, your whole world ha is watching you

That describes you to a T

you call the Son "a god"
Father calls the Son "God"
John calls the Father and the Son "God"
so to Thomas, Stephen etc. etc. call the Son "God"

you say there are two god's, almighty god and mighty god
I could go on and on with these truths just as you go on and on with your lies smiley

pls provide facts and direct us to where the above occurred.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
johnw74:

I'm not interisted in your false doctrine post of the Word being "a god" as you know,
but you use any and every means of running away from the issue
and the issue is your blasphemy and the sentence where you blasphemed God:

The Opening Post was about John 1:1 and the Word being God

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You lie lie dolphinheart said concerning my God and the God of all Christians,
that is, concerning John 1:1 and the Word being God:

"your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

dolphinheart:
"it has been established that God and Jesus are two different persons, there if you make Jesus to be that same God, then your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God!."

Of course you could and would lie lie dolphinheart post your full post if it changed what you said phony,
but it doesn't, you just love to lie

dolphinheart you are a heap way big huge lie lie wink

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
BIBLE TRUTHS THAT CANNOT BE DISPROVED.

. John17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
1. Jesus identified the true God
2. Jesus says he is the only true God
3. Jesus statement signifies he is different person from the only true God (he was sent by the only true God)
4. The only true God is the father!
5. The whole chapter 17 gives more insight as to the relationship between him and his father!

Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
1. jesus did not only indicate that the father is God, he irrevocably explains that the father is his God!
2. jesus also tells us that the father is our God

[b]Joh 14:28You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.[/color]
1. jesus indicates that the father is greater than him!

1Co 11:3But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.
1. The disciples tell us that God is the head of Christ.
2. just as a man cannot be the woman he is the head of, likewise God cannot be jesus that he is the head of!

[b]Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.
Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,
Eph 1:3Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ,

1. The disciples identified God to be the father of jesus Christ.

[b]57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

Mr 15:34And at the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” which means, when translated: “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Joh 5:19Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.

Joh 8:42Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me.
Joh 13:16Most truly I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him.

1Jo 4:9, 10By this the love of God was revealed in our case, that God sent his only-begotten Son into the world so that we might gain life through him.10The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins.[/b]
1.God did not send himself
2. God sent his son
3. is son is not him that was sent

COMPARE THE WORDS OF THOSE WHO TELL YOU THAT JESUS IS GOD TO WHAT THE SCRIPTURES TELL YOU TO BELIEVE:
[b]Joh 20:30, 31To be sure, Jesus also performed many other signs before the disciples, which are not written down in this scroll.31But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

lie lie dolphinheart

of course you cannot tell the truth, that is well known, and you keep proving it

dolphinheart:

3. pls show where you had copied and pasted the Greek text of Matthew 22:44.

I posted the greek and I gave the source, but when you lie you are speaking naturally
here it is again copied and posted from e-Sword KJV with Strongs Hebrew and Greek
Strongs Greek gives the word Kurios twice for Lord, for Father and Son in Matthew 22:44

ho kurios epo mou kurios kathemai ek mou dexios heos tithemi sou echthros sou hupopodion/pous
Mat 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

G2962

κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Total KJV occurrences: 748

false jw dolphinheart you heap way big lie lie all the time, and repeating your same lies, all the time
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

lie lie dolphinheart

dolphinheart:

lie lie feel free to post your full post if you think it shows you didn't say your quote above
you don't have to keep asking me to post it, me who has no interest in your full post on the Word being "a god"
and "a two headed god" at that, no you can have that to yourself

Here again is the unedited part I'm interested in:

dolphinheart:

You lie lie dolphinheart called God and the Word "a two headed god"
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2016
dolphinheart:
BIBLE TRUTHS THAT CANNOT BE DISPROVED.

. John17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
1. Jesus identified the true God
2. Jesus says he is the only true God
3. Jesus statement signifies he is different person from the only true God (he was sent by the only true God)
4. The only true God is the father!
5. The whole chapter 17 gives more insight as to the relationship between him and his father!

lie lie dolphinheart

#3 Yes the Father and the Son are two diffrent persons, I wouldn't have thought that needed affirming.

And it's true, the Father is the only true God
the Word is also the only true God
there are many more verses showing that the Word Jesus Christ is God if you don't believe that one.

dolphinheart:

Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
1. jesus did not only indicate that the father is God, he irrevocably explains that the father is his God!
2. jesus also tells us that the father is our God

[b]Joh 14:28You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.[/color]
1. jesus indicates that the father is greater than him!

1Co 11:3But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.
1. The disciples tell us that God is the head of Christ.
2. just as a man cannot be the woman he is the head of, likewise God cannot be jesus that he is the head of!

[b]Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him.
Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,
Eph 1:3Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ,

1. The disciples identified God to be the father of jesus Christ.

[b]57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

Mr 15:34And at the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” which means, when translated: “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Joh 5:19Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.

Joh 8:42Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me.
Joh 13:16Most truly I say to you, a slave is not greater than his master, nor is one who is sent greater than the one who sent him.

1Jo 4:9, 10By this the love of God was revealed in our case, that God sent his only-begotten Son into the world so that we might gain life through him.10The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins.[/b]
1.God did not send himself
2. God sent his son
3. is son is not him that was sent

COMPARE THE WORDS OF THOSE WHO TELL YOU THAT JESUS IS GOD TO WHAT THE SCRIPTURES TELL YOU TO BELIEVE:
[b]Joh 20:30, 31To be sure, Jesus also performed many other signs before the disciples, which are not written down in this scroll.31But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

The last first, Yes Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, that does not say Jesus Christ is not God, it does say Jesus Christ is not the Father.

The verses showing that the Father is greater than the Son are not saying the Son is not God,
my Father is greater than I, but I am still human as he is.

Father is the Son's God, does not show that the Son is not God.

God is the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, does not show that the Lord Jesus Christ is not God.

You haven't posted one verse showing that Jesus Christ is not God.
If you wan't to see many Bible verses that clearly show the Word Jesus Christ is God, just ask.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2016
johnw74:

false because you don't understand the things you spoke off
Okay u say its false...no p...
Den prove me wrong......hmnm am very sure u can't.... Simple.... #clueless
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 28, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

#3 Yes the Father and the Son are two diffrent persons, I wouldn't have thought that needed affirming.

there are many more verses showing that the Word Jesus Christ is God if you don't believe that one.

The last first, Yes Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, that does not say Jesus Christ is not God, it does say Jesus Christ is not the Father.

The verses showing that the Father is greater than the Son are not saying the Son is not God,
my Father is greater than I, but I am still human as he is.

God is the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, does not show that the Lord Jesus Christ is not God.

If you wan't to see many Bible verses that clearly show the Word Jesus Christ is God, just ask.

Pls post d verse where Jesus called him self God.....

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=FAWZ post=48861654][/quote]
Now wen u guys are been asked how many Gods are there in xitanity....dey will say 3 but all in 1.....and I keep wondering does did make sense at all embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:57am On Aug 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

what is God's name in English! at least you have given us the probable pronunciation of the name in Hebrew!

One might assume then that the Watchtower would prefer to use the accurate version of God's name, rather than the superstitious rendition. The word Jehovah is not an accurate form of the divine name. It can be argued that it is the common pronunciation in English and it is not important to use the name in its correct version. It is strange though that the version chosen actually incorporates the very reason that the divine name stopped being used in the first place.

Read More

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:31am On Aug 28, 2016
FAWZ:

Okay u say its false...no p...
Den prove me wrong......hmnm am very sure u can't.... Simple.... #clueless

FAWZ:

Pls post d verse where Jesus called him self God.....

duh, yes there are even verses where Jesus called Himself God,
but that's not what I said

johnw74:

FAWZ:

Now wen u guys are been asked how many Gods are there in xitanity....dey will say 3 but all in 1.....and I keep wondering does did make sense at all embarassed embarassed

That's how false jw misrepresent the Trinity, the same as you do.

FAWZ:
If I say they are clueless...I swear it is not an insult but a fact. . when u ask them dat who is God d fada,God the son and God the holy spirit....they will say they are all one....but they refer Jesus as son of God...and they also say he is God...#clueless....... They say God send his only son to die for their sins which means God cannot for give sins without a sacrifice.... #clueless....if Jesus was God which God is he calling upon when he was been crucified..... #clueless..... They say there so called holy book was written under inspiration from God....why have pastors Neva preached to his members about songs of Solomon.....#clueless....and lastly which of the Christians is having the complete version of the bible? The orthodox, Pentecostal, or Catholics..... #cluelesss.........

Some others here might want to converse with you, but this one isn't interested in your muslim opinion
on Christianity which is the same or close to false jw belief in these matters you spoke of.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:55am On Aug 28, 2016
[size=14pt]If Jesus is God, then who did He pray to?[/size]

by Matt Slick

This is a very common question and the answer is found in understanding the Trinity and the incarnation of Jesus.

The Trinity is the doctrine that there is only one God in all existence. This one God exists as three persons: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are not three gods, but one God. Each is a distinct person, yet each of them is, in essence, divine in nature.

Read More

Also, John 14:28, "The Father is greater than I." Read Here

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
FULL TEXT OF MY POST BEFORE MAIN POINTS ARE REMOVED:

"truth is constant, it does not change!

[b]Nestle GNT 1904

Westcott and Hort 1881

Tischendorf 8th Edition

HELPS Word-studies

Word Origin
from kuros (authority)
Definition
[color=red]lord, master

NASB Translation

Thayer's Definition

johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

of course you cannot tell the truth, that is well known, and you keep proving it

I posted the greek and I gave the source, but when you lie you are speaking naturally
here it is again copied and posted from e-Sword KJV with Strongs Hebrew and Greek
Strongs Greek gives the word Kurios twice for Lord, for Father and Son in Matthew 22:44

G2962

κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Total KJV occurrences: 748

false jw dolphinheart you heap way big lie lie all the time, and repeating your same lies, all the time
I asked you to post the "Greek text" of matthew 22:44 , the Greek text contains the Greek word "κύριος"(which is transliterated to kurios). tell us, does the Greek word "κύριος" that is transliterated to kurios appear twice in that verse!

many greek text of matthew 22:44 where posted to you(which you tried to cut off when replying), showing you that the Greek word "κύριος" only appeared once!

The KJV is translated from the Textus Receptus is it not? Let's see matthew 22:44 in the Textus Receptus :

Εἶπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ
τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου

source: textus-receptus.com/wiki/Matthew_22:44

Textus Receptus (Scrivener 1894)
ειπεν ο κυριος τω κυριω μου καθου εκ δεξιων μου εως αν θω τους εχθρους σου υποποδιον των ποδων σου

Textus Receptus (Stephanus 1550)
ειπεν ο κυριος τω κυριω μου καθου εκ δεξιων μου εως αν θω τους εχθρους σου υποποδιον των ποδων σου

source: www.textusreceptusbibles.com/Interlinear/40022044

CAN YOU NOTICE THAT THE GREEK WORD κύριος DOES NOT APPEAR TWICE IN THAT VERSE, SO ONE WONDERS WHERE YOU GOT THAT GREEK WORD TO APPEAR TWICE.
pls tell us, from what text does your e-sword get its transliteration from?

Note: kurios is a transliteration of the Greek word κύριος

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
FULL TEXT OF MY POST THAT WAS REPLIED:
dolphinheart

[b]Nestle GNT 1904

Westcott and Hort 1881

Tischendorf 8th Edition

HELPS Word-studies

Word Origin
from kuros (authority)
Definition
[color=red]lord, master

NASB Translation

Thayer's Definition

johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

dolphinheart:

lie lie feel free to post your full post if you think it shows you didn't say your quote above
you don't have to keep asking me to post it, me who has no interest in your full post on the Word being "a god"
and "a two headed god" at that, no you can have that to yourself

Here again is the unedited part I'm interested in:

dolphinheart:

pls kindly post the full , unedited texts of that post for anyone interested to see

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

pls attach scriptures to source of your belief, and I'll once again explain things to you.
I can counter all your thread with nothing but the bible but want to put this argument to end.
Dolphinheart if you are honest answer my questions.
Did God create all things through Christ?

If Jesus is the son of the true God, is it not also logical to say that Jesus is true God?

By whom was all things created by Jesus or by God?

Is God going to judge the world by himself?

Who has all authority both in heaven and on earth?

Who is the mighty God?

Who should you put your faith in, in God or in Christ?

Is it possible to serve two masters?

Who is the King of kings and the Lord of lords?
Answer this maybe your eyes can be opened
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

some believe jesus and the father are same person!

1." only true God" is not a title , jesus is telling you that the father is the only one that is the True God
2. no where in the scriptures is jesus refered to as the true God.
3. "The word was with God", in other words, the word was with the true God, how can one person be with another person and still be that same person. The word was with God(one person, not group of person), the word was with the true God, the word is not the true God.
4. jesus use of the word "only" when identifying the father as true God has put payed to any attempt to add any other person to the true God!

Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
jesus continued the statement with "and the one whom you sent". jesus fully indicates that he is not the true God as he(jesus) is the one who the true God sent!
no verse says the true God sent the or a true God.

even the apostles confirmed it when jesus asked them who he is :

Mt 16:15He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?”
Mt 16:16Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Simon Peter did not say you are God!
[b]Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
1Jo 4:15Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is God’s Son, God remains in union with such one and he in union with God.

my Father is greater than I, but I am still human as he is.[/quote]
how is your father greater than you?
you father is human, you are human, are you the same human? no ,you are two different humans with different physical and mental capabilities. your logic just destroyed the trinity!

father is the sons God, shows that jesus has a God!, the almighty God does have someone superior to him!

it shows that jesus is not the supreme being as he has a God. you statement "God is the father of the Lord jesus christ" perfectly tells you who our God is , he is the father of jesus Christ , we don't have a multiple persons God.

jesus did not call himself our God, he was ascending to someone else who he identified as our God!

show me verses that identifies jesus as
1. The almighty God
2. The most high
3, the supreme being
4. the highest

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
FULL TEXT OF MY POST:
dolphinheart

you yourself confirm that it's Gods name: God’s name transliterates to YHWH

the kjv is not consistent on these! why?

King James Version
Ps 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

King James Version
Ex 6:3And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

very interesting!

good you noticed :thus the meaning of Jehovah could be understood as “He who will be, is, and has been.”

johnw74:

One might assume then that the Watchtower would prefer to use the accurate version of God's name, rather than the superstitious rendition. The word Jehovah is not an accurate form of the divine name. It can be argued that it is the common pronunciation in English and it is not important to use the name in its correct version. It is strange though that the version chosen actually incorporates the very reason that the divine name stopped being used in the first place.

Read More
simple question, what is God's name in English?
is "jehovah" a superstitious rendering of God's name?
what is the correct version of God name?

you feel one should not use "jehovah", but you offer no alternative.
you want to stop Gods name from being used, how are people to know the Name to be sanctified ?
Mt 6:9“You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified

You say "It is strange though that the version chosen actually incorporates the very reason that the divine name stopped being used in the first place". on the contrary, it is the attempt by your fore fathers to wipe out God name that has led to the drive to find out God's name. You have gone to great lengths in omitting it from the scriptures.
If God did not want his name to be known, he will not have told his servants several times and had it recorded so that every isrealities and people the world over will know that name!
Ps 83:18 May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

his servants, prophets , isrealites used that name thousands of times, and God had it recorded for future generations to see it is being used and how it is being used!
Isa 54:5“For your Grand Maker is as your husband, Jehovah of armies is his name, And the Holy One of Israel is your Repurchaser. He will be called the God of the whole earth.

you prefer that the name is stopped being used but we are told to sing praises to his name, how can you do that if you don't know it or if you stop using it , thereby making the real pronunciation of the name to be lost over time!
Ps 68:4Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah is his name! Rejoice before him!

The Jews tried to forget God's name, refusing to pronounce it, this effort was carried out for a long time, when jesus came , he changed such actions

[b]Ex 20:24An altar of earth you are to make for me, and you will sacrifice on it your burnt offerings, your communion sacrifices, your flock, and your herd. In every place where I cause my name to be remembered I will come to you and I will bless you.

[b]Joh 17:25Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, not come to know you, but I know you, and these have come to know that you sent me.
Joh 17:26 I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”

johnw74, pls tell , if you know the father, what is his name that jesus had made known to his disciples?
Joh 17:6“ I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.

The kjv translates God's name in English as "Jehovah" , the psalmist says that is God's name . look at what the psalmist also say:

[b]King James Version
Ps 22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

GO AND READ PSALM 22, UNDERSTAND THE PROPHETIC WORDS AND KNOW THAT JESUS AND JEHOVAH ARE TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS!

Ac 15:14Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.
Heb 2:12as he says: “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you with song.”
Eze 36:23‘I will certainly sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the nations, which you profaned among them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘when I am sanctified among you before their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
solite3:
I can counter all your thread with nothing but the bible but want to put this argument to end.
fact: you have not countered my post with the bible!
Dolphinheart if you are honest answer my questions.
Did God create all things through Christ?

Col 1:16because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
God created jesus and used jesus to create all other things , read proverbs 8:22-30

Pr 8:30 Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;

If Jesus is the son of the true God, is it not also logical to say that Jesus is true God?
no , for jesus has identified the father as the only one that is the true God, unless you want to claim that jesus is the father, is jesus the same person as the father?
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

By whom was all things created by Jesus or by God?
all things are created by God through jesus Christ

Is God going to judge the world by himself?

Joh 5:22For the Father judges no one at all, but he has entrusted all the judging to the Son,
Joh 5:27 And he has given him authority to do judging, because he is the Son of man.

Ac 10:42Also, he ordered us to preach to the people and to give a thorough witness that this is the one decreed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.
Ac 17:31Because he has set a day on which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has provided a guarantee to all men by resurrecting him from the dead.”
2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Christ, so that each one may be repaid according to the things he has practiced while in the body, whether good or bad.

hope this answers your question, God has appointed jesus Christ to do the judging, giving him authority and power, but jesus judges based on what he has been taught by the father!
Joh 5:30I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.

Who has all authority both in heaven and on earth?
God, the father, the almighty God, jehovah has all authority and he gives it to whoever he pleases to carry out his work and will.

It was given to jesus:
[b]Mt 28:18Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.
Joh 17:2 just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him.
eph 1:19and how surpassing the greatness of his power is toward us believers. It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength,
Eph 1:20, 21which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,21far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named, not only in this system of things but also in that to come.
Php 2:9For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,
1Pe 3:22He is at God’s right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels and authorities and powers color=red]were made subject to him[/color][/b]

you can read this also
Lu 4:6Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
Joh 19:11Jesus answered him: “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been granted to you from above. This is why the man who handed me over to you has greater sin.”
Jude 25to the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, might, and authority for all past eternity and now and into all eternity. Amen.[/b]

Like the authority given to his disciples , the authority given to jesus was for a purpose, it does not make jesus equal to the one who gave him the authority.
[b]1Co 15:24Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing.
1Co 15:27For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him
1Co 15:28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone

Heb 2:8All things you subjected under his feet.” By subjecting all things to him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Now, though, we do not yet see all things in subjection to him.

Who is the mighty God?
not only one person is called the mighty god.
This does not mean that the mighty God is made up of multiple persons.
but only one person is called, has identified himself as the almighty God!
Ge 17:1When Aʹbram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Aʹbram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless.

Who should you put your faith in, in God or in Christ?
I should say both, but it will be confusing.
If you put your faith in Christ, you are putting your faith in the one who sent him.
All the things you heard from jesus are from his father, and believing the things jesus said leads to evaluating life.
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you,(1) the only true God, and (2)the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
you can't put faith in one and not put fAith in the other.

Is it possible to serve two masters?
nop

Who is the King of kings and the Lord of lords?
Answer this maybe your eyes can be opened
Re 17:14These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”

note: pls notice that I answered aLl your questions, so please answer mine when you respond.
If you have issues with any scripture and explanation I posted, pls tell us your own view of the scriptures I posted.
cutting off part of my post will not be accepted

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Barristter07:

@ bold.

"
5 Who determined its measurements—surely you know!

Or who stretched the line upon it?
On what were its bases sunk,

or who laid its cornerstone,
when the morning stars sang together
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

" Job 38: 5-7

dont let confusion set in .

ONE MAN is a single man . MAN/Nature is another point entirely.

the prefix "ONE" changed the whole meaning.

if u are reffering to the whole human race, its safe to say MAN.

but by adding the prefix ONE " to MAN. it refers to a single person.

we're ALL MAN ? thats gramatically wrong. we are all MEN (plural ) is correct.

in line with the bold, I ASKED : if one Lord means ONLY ONE Lord , then God in that same verse is ONLY ONE God , agree ?

ONLY ONE God ? just as u admit for only one Lord.

"
There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
one God and Father of all, 6
who is above all, through all, and in all. "
Eph 4: 4-6

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

lie lie dolphinheart

I understand how you want to discuss the rest of your false doctrine and antichrist post on the word being "a god"
and get away from the sentence where you blasphemed god calling Him "a two headed god"
but I'm only interested in your blaspheming sentence:

dolphinheart:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.