Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Debunking The Trinity Logic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Trinity Logic (22550 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Who Invented The Trinity? / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
solite3:
Jesus is my father,

if Jesus is your Father, then the Father is your what ? grin. u gat two Father's shocked grin grin

is he not your father?

listen to him:

I am going to My Father and YOURRRRRRRRR FATHER - Read John 20:17

I agree with him, Jesus Father is my Father !

3 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
johnw74:

Jesus is the Father of all because
He made all, nothing was made that He didn't make

ofcourse Jesus and the Father are two diffrent persons
but as we know, the one God
and as God He can be called Father as Isaiah for one called Him smiley

Lolzzzzzzz , Jesus is the Father of all ?

The Father of all cannot have a Father, but pls Jesus have a Father ? Yes or no

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by oake(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Seun:
The early church was faced with a serious problem: How to justify worshipping Jesus without violating the Old Testament, which clearly says there is only one God and only that God should be worshipped. They could not say Jesus was just God in human form because clearly he was not exactly God: He referred to God as his father and prayed to God. They could not say that he was simply a lesser divine being either because that would mean that Christians worship more than one god, which is heretical to Jews. So they came up with this deviously clever doctrine.

This is an interesting topic. The whole concept of Christianity and the NT is incompatible with some concept of the Almighty Father and contradicts the words of 'Yah' as espoused in the OT. For instance, in Exodus 4:22-23, it is written: "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn." Someone now asks: "How could Israel be God's first-born son (Exodus 4:22-23) if Jesus is God's one and only son (John 3:16)?".

but.......
scriptures say this.

*Deuteronomy 30:11-12*
11 For this commandment which I command you today is >>>not too hard for you<<< or too distant.
12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, “who will go up for us to heaven, and bring it to us, and proclaim it to us, that we may do it?”

So as we can clearly see that scriptures say in Deuteronomy 30:12 that the law is not in heaven.

This kills the lies of the Roman written New Testament that:

1. Yashua / Jesus is the law.
2. That he came down from heaven to teach us how to live the law.
3. That the law was too hard to keep.
4. That you need Yashua / Jesus to keep the law.

So that means the word or law did not become flesh and walk amongst men like the NT said.

You see how the NT strictly contradicts the words of Yah.
Methinks, to continue to follow the NT is an act of rebellion against Yah and what he says. There should be no complication.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Jozzy4 post=47756453]

if Jesus is your Father, then the Father is your what ? grin. u gat two Father's shocked grin grin
Jesus is my father and my God he and God the father are one.

listen to him:

listen to Jesus when he said I and my father are one also listen when Isaiah 9:6 called Jesus everlasting father
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Omooba77: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Seun post=47751157]Understanding why the trinity doctrine was created, it seems pointless to argue about whether it makes sense. It wasn't meant to make sense. It was meant to harmonize two clearly incompatible things - the Jewish doctrine of one God, and Christians' worship of Jesus, and it succeeded.[/quote
Sir, if you read Genesis 1....The Spirit hovers ....Let Us make man... 1John 5:7

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=47762528][/quote]

John 20:17 , Jesus Father is Our Father!

dont misunderstand been one ... for example @ 1 Cor 3:6,8 , Paul and Apollos are one . does this mean Paul is apollos ? No , and vice versa.

this reveal that when Jesus said his Father is our Father , he meant it . he was actually reffering not to himself because he said " My Father " .

the stupidity of your idea is that it actually present Jesus as the Father of himself
. grin

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

Isaiah 9 was a prophesy that HE WILL BE called The Everlasting Father. Is there any record of Jesus been called that in the Bible?

proverbs for one tells us the Word is from everlasting:
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Ephesians tell us there is one God and Father of all:
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Malachi tells us the one God created us:
Mal_2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
^^^
One Father, one God created us, God and the Word - one Father and one God

John tells us that God and the word is that one God:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John tells us that Jesus made all that is made:
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus is from everlasting

the one God is the Father of all

God and the word is that one God

the Word made all things, the Word - Jesus is the Father of all

It's not just Isaiah 9 that shows Jesus is the mighty God, the everlasting Father

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Barristter07:
johnw74

You said Jesus is THE FATHER of all. only for you to later say " Jesus and THE FATHER are two different persons "

can you now see that you are saying NON sense ?

lie lie barristter

no, but I can see you have no understanding

Jesus is the Father of all because God and the Word is God
Jesus is the Father of all because He made all, nothing exists that He did not make
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

but I know you can never understand not having the Spirit

Barristter07:

if Jesus is the Father of All as you claim , why is he never addressed as " OUR FATHER " ?

the person addressed as " Our Father " is clearly the father of everyone including Jesus .

duh lie lie, Jesus stripped himself of all glory and became a man:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Jesus considered Himself equal to God, just as John said: God and the word was God
Jesus is God in the flesh, He became man, the Son of God, that's why He wasn't called "OUR FATHER"

duh lie lie
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

Lolzzzzzzz , Jesus is the Father of all ?

The Father of all cannot have a Father, but pls Jesus have a Father ? Yes or no

duh, false jw so without brain

The Father of all - God, does not have a Father
the Word become man - the son of God, does have a Father

and ofcourse you cannot understand having the wrong spirit, and listening to those fallen angels that visit witchpower headquarters

read my reply to lie lie barristter: https://www.nairaland.com/3084290/debunking-trinity-logic/2#47770682
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2016
solite as you can see jozzy has no understanding at all
just confusion

those things he asks you in his confusion have already been answered and he doesn't see them
it's all confusion to joz:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

dont misunderstand been one ... for example @ 1 Cor 3:6,8 , Paul and Apollos are one . does this mean Paul is apollos ? No , and vice versa.

this reveal that when Jesus said his Father is our Father , he meant it . he was actually reffering not to himself because he said " My Father " .

the stupidity of your idea is that it actually present Jesus as the Father of himself
. grin

The stupidity of your idea is that you have no idea
you don't understand anything that's said
and that's why your replies are so confused.

duh, false jw
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:13am On Jul 22, 2016
oake:

This is an interesting topic. The whole concept of Christianity and the NT is incompatible with some concept of the Almighty Father and contradicts the words of 'Yah' as espoused in the OT. For instance, in Exodus 4:22-23, it is written: "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn." Someone now asks: "How could Israel be God's first-born son (Exodus 4:22-23) if Jesus is God's one and only son (John 3:16)?".

but.......
scriptures say this.

*Deuteronomy 30:11-12*
11 For this commandment which I command you today is >>>not too hard for you<<< or too distant.
12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, “who will go up for us to heaven, and bring it to us, and proclaim it to us, that we may do it?”

So as we can clearly see that scriptures say in Deuteronomy 30:12 that the law is not in heaven.

This kills the lies of the Roman written New Testament that:

1. Yashua / Jesus is the law.
2. That he came down from heaven to teach us how to live the law.
3. That the law was too hard to keep.
4. That you need Yashua / Jesus to keep the law.

So that means the word or law did not become flesh and walk amongst men like the NT said.

You see how the NT strictly contradicts the words of Yah.
Methinks, to continue to follow the NT is an act of rebellion against Yah and what he says. There should be no complication.

I don't know of one roman writer of the new testament

Jesus came to teach us we only need to live by faith

the law was to hard to keep, who was able to keep it besides Jesus?

the word did become flesh and walk among us

you must feel at home in these forums, there are plenty of antichrists here.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

[s]the stupidity of your idea is that it actually present Jesus as the Father of himself
. grin[/s]
I expected you to deal with Isaiah 9:6 referring to Jesus as the everlasting Father not insults pls be better than this
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 5:33am On Jul 22, 2016
solite3:
I expected you to deal with Isaiah 9:6 referring to Jesus as the everlasting Father not insults pls be better than this

that's done already, since you and your cohorts have admit Jesus is not the Father .

you guys are extremely confuse individuals , if a oneness pentecostal pastor who believes Jesus is the Father enters this thread and tried to justify his assertion with Isaiah 9:6 , am sure many of you will start correcting him that he is misusing the verse . but here you are doing the exact same thing.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2016
johnw74:

duh, false jw so without brain

The Father of all - God, does not have a Father

the Word become man - the son of God, does have a Father

and ofcourse you cannot understand having the wrong spirit, and listening to those fallen angels that visit witchpower headquarters

read my reply to lie lie barristter: https://www.nairaland.com/3084290/debunking-trinity-logic/2#47770682

your earlier assertion was that Jesus is the Father of all . but now u have realized your mistake and that's why you correct yourself @ bold . cheesy

good , since you admit the Father of all doesn't have a Father . that means Jesus is not the Father of all and johnw74 earlier statement is wrong that Jesus is the Father.

therefore , Jesus is not the one God because he is not the Father of all.

according to the scripture , the one God is the Father of all . which UV admit is not Jesus !

have a nice day. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2016
johnw74:

proverbs for one tells us the Word is from everlasting:
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Ephesians tell us there is one God and Father of all:
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Malachi tells us the one God created us:
Mal_2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
^^^
One Father, one God created us, God and the Word - one Father and one God

John tells us that God and the word is that one God:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John tells us that Jesus made all that is made:

Jesus is from everlasting

the one God is the Father of all

God and the word is that one God

the Word made all things, the Word - Jesus is the Father of all

It's not just Isaiah 9 that shows Jesus is the mighty God, the everlasting Father

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Maybe you didn't get my question clearly. I didn't argue if he is everlasting or not. Neither if he is father or not. My point is Isaiah said HE WILL BE CALLED (meaning called by other people) the everlasting Father.
The question is where in the Bible was Jesus ever addressed as THE EVERLASTING FATHER?
NOTE: not proof of him been called Father or everlasting?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

your earlier assertion was that Jesus is the Father of all . but now u have realized your mistake and that's why you correct yourself @ bold . cheesy

good , since you admit the Father of all doesn't have a Father . that means Jesus is not the Father of all and johnw74 earlier statement is wrong that Jesus is the Father.

according to the scripture , the one God is the Father of all . which UV admit is not Jesus !

have a nice day. cheesy
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

Actually he didn't say Jesus is the Father. He said Jesus is a father but not the person of the father

Lol bro, that's another poster entirely grin

the person I quote johnw74 said " Jesus is the Father of all . " emphasis on " the Father " .
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

the person I quote johnw74 said " Jesus is the Father of all . " emphasis on " the Father " .

That's true. That was another's. sorry about that. Let me edit
Funny enough THIS FATHER OF ALL(Jesus according to them) has a father too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

that's done already, since you and your cohorts have admit Jesus is not the Father .

you guys are extremely confuse individuals , if a oneness pentecostal pastor who believes Jesus is the Father enters this thread and tried to justify his assertion with Isaiah 9:6 , am sure many of you will start correcting him that he is misusing the verse . but here you are doing the exact same thing.

stop your babble and explain yourself oh confused false jw
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

LWKMD @ bold , even Jesus will laugh at them considering Matthew 23:9

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

your earlier assertion was that Jesus is the Father of all .

yes I showed why He is

Jozzy4:

but now u have realized your mistake and that's why you correct yourself @ bold . cheesy

no mistake, no correction,
and no comprehension from false jw jozzy

Jozzy4:

good , since you admit the Father of all doesn't have a Father .

yes that's good the father of all doesn't have a Father

Jozzy4:

true that means Jesus is not the Father of all and johnw74 earlier statement is wrong that Jesus is the Father.

have a nice day. cheesy

such is the confused babble of jw
amazing isn't it, I explained it all so simply, how it applies to Jesus being both the Word (God)
and with Jesus being flesh (the Son)

and joz tells others they have no comprehension
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2016
johnw74:

yes I showed why He is

no mistake, no correction,
just no comprehension false jw jozzy

you are very stubborn grin . no mistake , no correction abi ? see below

yes that's good the father of all doesn't have a Father

johnw74

Jesus is the Father of all

if the Father of all doesn't have a Father, Jesus have a Father ? yes or no .

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:
[quote author=udatso post=47773372]

Jozzy4:

udatso:

well I can't respond to that confusion, especially with some of it deleted

I understand the confusion from false jw jozzy who cannot comprehend anything

but anyway good to see false jw and muslim having things in common
just don't know why either of you bother coming to a Christian thread
the opening poster is not Christian hence the thread title but the trinity doctrine is Christian
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2016
see you there jozzy
stick around a while I'm going to have something to eat and I will be back
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

you are very stubborn grin . no mistake , no correction abi ? see below

if the Father of all doesn't have a Father, Jesus have a Father ? yes or no .

false jw joz

I explained it concerning the Word being God
and concerning Jesus being the son
and over and over again you show your non comprehension and confusion

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2016
johnw74:

false jw joz

I explained it concerning the Word being God
and concerning Jesus being the son
and over and over again you show your non comprehension and confusion

Simple question: if the Father of all doesn't have a Father , Jesus have a Father ? Yes or No
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2016
johnw74:

First of all, you should know that my aim here wasn't to question Christian docrines. If I wanted to, I could have opened a thread and invite you and your brothers to it.
My aim was to to examine the evidence of Trinitarians. What you have to say helps me when am in a dialogue with other Christians.

Secondly, when I asked that question, It wasn't in a collaboration with someone else. I simply asked you a question. So I can't really see the rationality in lumping me and someone else in your reply.
It's your choice to reply or not. But refusing to reply because someone else agrees with my other post is dishonesty in your part.

Finally, I can also bring similarities between Christians and idol worshippers but that doesnt make their purpose and message same.

Thanks for your time and am sorry if I offended you.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

Simple question: if the Father of all doesn't have a Father , Jesus have a Father ? Yes or No

false jw I'm not explaining the same things over and over again just because you have been blinded and don't see,
go back and search, or not
apparently all false jw's repeat the same thing over and over again because they have been blinded
and have no comprehension of what is said or understanding of the Bible
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

First of all, you should know that my aim here wasn't to question Christian docrines. If I wanted to, I could have opened a thread and invite you and your brothers to it.
My aim was to to examine the evidence of Trinitarians. What you have to say helps me when am in a dialogue with other Christians.

Secondly, when I asked that question, It wasn't in a collaboration with someone else. I simply asked you a question. So I can't really see the rationality in lumping me and someone else in your reply.
It's your choice to reply or not. But refusing to reply because someone else agrees with my other post is dishonesty in your part.

Finally, I can also bring similarities between Christians and idol worshippers but that doesnt make their purpose and message same.

Thanks for your time and am sorry if I offended you.

I did reply and said I couldn't say anything because the posts were confused and even some deleted
false jw's also falsely accuse of dishonesty, like you did, while they cannot even write a post with out lying
however I myself don't see any point in discussing Christianity with a muslim, who has a diffrent belief to me

it's bad enough discussing Christianity with false jw's who say they are Christians but do lie.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

listen to him:

answer me. Is Jesus my father because through him God made me a son.the father of Jesus is my father.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

Maybe you didn't get my question clearly. I didn't argue if he is everlasting or not. Neither if he is father or not. My point is Isaiah said HE WILL BE CALLED (meaning called by other people) the everlasting Father.
The question is where in the Bible was Jesus ever addressed as THE EVERLASTING FATHER?
NOTE: not proof of him been called Father or everlasting?
yes he shall be called everlasting Father because he was yet to come in human form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Brooks Church In Calabar Celebrates Good Friday With Free Shopping / What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook / Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.