Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Debunking The Trinity Logic - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Trinity Logic (22515 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Who Invented The Trinity? / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
johnw74:

I call dolphinheart lie lie because he clearly is a habitual liar

well you got that right, the Son is not the Father

good you got something else right
the jw website has a picture of a god with three heads though, if you want to believe their version of trinity

three bodies with one big head, goodness, no, the Bible doesn't teach that

yes that's the truth

no He never did, you also got that right

If you are not a false jw, you are very similar

and if you don't know that misrepresentation of something is lying
then perhaps have someone explain it to you

I wonder why you are so sure of your own version
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
goodnews201668:

The fellow has always been displaying immaturity, I wonder the type of person he is.

You would wonder because you cannot possibly know the type of person who believes what is written in the Bible
and doesn't take away from it, or add to it, or twist to have it say something else.

But those that do those things will have their reward.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

Of course the usual repeated lies from you false jw dolphinheart
adding to, taking away from, and twisting the plain meaning of Bible verses

Christians can leave those verses I posted just as they are to clearly see the truth
but you lie lie dolphinheart have to change their plain meaning to make them fit your false satanic doctrines

Following are more Truths on Jesus Christ being God

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Jesus is God

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3715920_immanuel_gif1cf4afcd7cb4fdeb29bc4953da4603d6

Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mar 2:6 But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
Mar 2:7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Jesus is God

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and the Word was with God:
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and [size=14pt]we[/size] will come unto him, and make [size=14pt]our[/size] abode with him.

The Father and Son makes their abode with men: and Joh_10:30 I and my Father are one.
The Holy Spirit makes His abode with men: the Holy Spirit is God - God and the Word

and the Word was God

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:43am On Aug 31, 2016
dolphinheart:

you mean jesus resurrected himself ? that's not what the scriptures teaches!
Ac 5:30 The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake.
Ac 2:32 God resurrected this Jesus, and of this we are all witnesses.
Ac 3:15whereas you killed the Chief Agent of life. But God raised him up from the dead, of which fact we are witnesses.
Ac 2:24 But God resurrected him by releasing him from the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held fast by it.
Ac 5:30 The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake.

the one who was resurrected and the one who did the resurrection are not the same person.

lie lie dolphinheart

So you don't believe Jesus, I know that, and you do the twist on the scriptures, always.
Christians understand the Bible, but you lie lie change it and then believe your changes.
Just to address this, just one of your many unbelief's of what the Bible says, and your lies and your twisting of God's word.
God - Jesus Christ, certainly did raise Himself just as He said He would and which you don't believe

Jesus said: [size=14pt]I[/size] lay down My life
Jesus said: [size=14pt]I[/size] might take it again
and Jesus said again: [size=14pt]I[/size] lay it down of myself
and Jesus said again: [size=14pt]I[/size] have power to lay it down,
and jesus said again[size=14pt]I[/size] have power to take it again

lie lie the verses you posted showing that God raised Jesus are yet more verses showing that Jesus is God

But of course you don't believe Him

Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because [size=14pt]I[/size] lay down my life, that [size=14pt]I[/size] might take it again.
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but [size=14pt]I[/size] lay it down of myself. [size=14pt]I[/size] have power to lay it down, and [size=14pt]I[/size] have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
dolphinheart:

sir , I never asked you all this, please go to that post, see the question there and respond to it!,
how many times will I answer your question? You always ignore post that exposes you.
But I thank God you are on a public forum, you and your company have been twisting and changing the word of God and you better repent before it's too late.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
solite3:
how many times will I answer your question? You always ignore post that exposes you.
But I thank God you are on a public forum, you and your company have been twisting and changing the word of God and you better repent before it's too late.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU

May God have merci on you too. Because you are twisting the word of God. What the Apostles did not do. You are doing it in a public forum. Repent from this doctrine that came from the pit of hell. God is one!!
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=plappville post=48966013]

May God have merci on you too.
everyone needs God's mercy.

Because you are twisting the word of God.
so stating the word of God as it is, is now evil.

No wonder the scripture says men love darkness rather than light.

What the Apostles did not do.
the apostles never deny the scriptures as false witnesses are denying it.

You are doing it in a public forum.
I hold the truth publicly because whatever I say, is straight from the bible, I don't manipulate them unlike false witnesses who love to lie.

Repent from this doctrine that came from the pit of hell.
the bible came from pit of hell

God is one!!
who says God is not one

For example look at what the bible says
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and[b] the Word was God[/b]
@ but bold but Jehovah witness said it is a lie that it should have been " the word was a god"

Now tell me plapville who is the liar here
The bible or the false witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jehovah:
Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Jesus:
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3708585_jesusisjehovah2_gifb23a243ebfae66c970f0d9310c647b9a

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
It seems that Jehovah witnesses has abandoned this thread to open a new one.
Humm truth is bitter, it causes restlessness , one can ignore, fight or even try to cover it but it can never change neither can it be destroyed.

Truth has once again prevailed.

Nice work John, you stood your ground in spite of all their manipulation, lies and contradiction.

I bet you no false witness can stand this Spirit
Some years ago some witness came to preach to me, even one of their pastor but could not stand.
In fact he confessed that he was in error.
In witnessing to unbelievers especially to indoctrinated ones it is necessary to stand firmly without wavering.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by LegendHman: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Romans 8:34 Jesus was raised up by God...if he was the Almighty himself it would have stated that he raised himself up,moreover Jesus is pleading on our behalf to the father..if he was the Almighty,he wouldn't need to plead to anyone.
Col.3:1 Jesus is seated at the right hand side of God,if he was the Almighty ,how then would he be sitting at his own right hand...lol...He did not clone himself,did he?
Daniel 7:13 The son of man(Jesus) came before the Ancient of Days and was given rulership and kingdoms
Prov.8:22-30 Jesus was created,he was the first of Jehovah's creation and he was beside his father as a master worker...Jesus was created,His father was not
Col.1:15 Jesus is the image of the invinsible God,the firstborn of all creations...he was also created
Philippian 2:5-11 even though he was a mighty spirit creature he never claimed to be equal to God,because of his humility,Jehovah exalted him...if Jesus was the Almighty there would be no needfor him to be exalted again
What does the name Jesus mean ..Jesus is a latin form of the Greek word I.e.sous which corresponds to the Hebrew Yeshua or Yehoshua means Jehovah is salvation or Yahweh is salvation ....who then is Jehovah ?? He is the Almighy....
Is the holy spirit a person ?? Well, the holy spirit was said to hv come down in a form of dove,and also as tongues of fires and not as person...the holy spirt is God's active force..his power used to make his come to pass
The teaching of trinity has a long history dating back to ancient Egypt and Babylon...God wants people to worship him with spirit and truth...if you still believe that God is part of a trinity,well,its ur choice...

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
solite3

Show me where trinity is in the Bible.

If you cannot. Then case close.

Trinity doctrine is from the bottomless pit. angry
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
solite3:
It seems that Jehovah witnesses has abandoned this thread to open a new one.
Humm truth is bitter, it causes restlessness , one can ignore, fight or even try to cover it but it can never change neither can it be destroyed.

Truth has once again prevailed.

Nice work John, you stood your ground in spite of all their manipulation, lies and contradiction.

I bet you no false witness can stand this Spirit
Some years ago some witness came to preach to me, even one of their pastor but could not stand.
In fact he confessed that he was in error.
In witnessing to unbelievers especially to indoctrinated ones it is necessary to stand firmly without wavering.

Thats how the lizard is. Praise himself when no one praise him. Who confirm you have the truth God?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Jehovah
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Jehovah
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jehovah
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Incidentally, see at Deut 10:17 God is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and a almighty god

Jehovah
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Jehovah
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Psa 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jehovah
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Jehovah
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2016
johnw74:

Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

dolphinheart:

rev 1: 8 is referring to Jehovah, the almighty God, the one some translators changed his name to "Lord God", [size=14pt]it is not referring to jesus[/size] .

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev 22:16 [size=14pt]I Jesus[/size] have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and [size=14pt]the Lord God[/size] of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Rev 22:16 [size=14pt]I Jesus[/size] have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 03, 2016
plappville:

Show me where trinity is in the Bible.

If you cannot. Then case close.

Trinity doctrine is from the bottomless pit. angry
The doctrine of trinity is clear in the bible only liars and manipulators deny it.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The idolatrous act of watch tower representing God with picture as a three headed being is an abhormination.
Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Colossians 2:9 For in him [ christ] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Open your bible and read for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 03, 2016
johnw74:

Jehovah
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Jehovah
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jehovah
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Incidentally, see at Deut 10:17 God is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and a almighty god

Jehovah
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Jehovah
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Psa 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jehovah
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Jehovah
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 03, 2016
johnw74:

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and [size=14pt]the Lord God[/size] of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2016
solite3:

The doctrine of trinity is clear in the bible only liars and manipulators deny it.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The idolatrous act of watch tower representing God with picture as a three headed being is an abhormination.
Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Colossians 2:9 For in him [ christ] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Open your bible and read for yourself!

Yeah sol, her versions of the Trinity, a person with three heads, and three persons with one big head
are from the bottomless pit.

She would agree that calling the Father, God is ok
but she say's calling our Lord and Saviour, God is from the bottomless pit, duh
and she say's calling the Holy Spirit, God is from the bottomless pit, duh again

Even if The Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit were not God,
she say's calling the Good Guy's, God is from the bottomless pit, ha ha

Similarly false jw believe that Jesus is an angel, when Father Himself showed that He is not, that is from the bottomless pit
and saying that Jesus Christ didn't bodily rise from the dead when Jesus Himself said He would, is from the bottomless pit etc. etc.

Jesus said: destroy this temple and I will raise it again in three days
the temple Jesus spoke of was His body, just like our temple that houses the Holy Spirit is our body.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
plappville:

Thats how the lizard is. Praise himself when no one praise him. Who confirm you have the truth God?

Lol, grin don't mind this fans of threenity

the Op already did a good job using the scripture to show who is the One God of true Christians .

true worshippers will worship the Father. not Trinity ( John 4:23)
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Had to cut a lot of my words off cus I don't know which one the anti spam bot was against!, hope my explanation and who I'm referring to is understood. Had to split the post too.

I do believe Christ, and I do understand what he said, what jesus said does not contradict what other verses recorded about who resurrected jesus (which I've shown to you but you refuse to examine)
Joh 2:19Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
Joh 2:21But he was talking about the temple of his body.

If you view on these verses is that jesus himself resurrected himself, Such a view would conflict with galatians 1:1 , which ascribes the resurrection of Jesus to the Father, not to the Son.
King James Version
Ga 1:1Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, color=blue]and God the Father, who raised him from the dead[/color]wink

(unless you want to claim the scriptures contradict itself or that jesus is same person as the father, then explain this verse)

At luke 8:48 , jesus used a similar mode of expression, Jesus is quoted as saying to a woman: “Your faith has made you well.” Did she heal herself? No; it was power from God through Christ that healed her because she had faith.
[b]Lu 8:48But he said to her: “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace.”
Lu 8:46But Jesus said: “Someone touched me, for I know that power went out of me.”
New World Translation
Ac 10:38about Jesus who was from Nazʹa·reth, how God anointed him with holy spirit and power, and he went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil, because God was with him.

so Likewise, by his perfect obedience as a human, Jesus provided the moral basis for the Father to raise him from the dead, thus acknowledging Jesus as God’s Son. Because of Jesus’ faithful course of life, it could properly be said that Jesus himself was responsible for his resurrection.
(There was an explanation of the verse by scholars here , had to remove it , might be the cause of the anti spam issue)
part 2 to be posted soon
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
solite3:
how many times will I answer your question?
the issue should not be difficult if truly both sides are sincere, if you feel you had answered that question, can you just copy it and paste it on these thread for me and anyone interested to see?, I'll add the answer to that post when responding.
You always ignore post that exposes you.
can you just point to one post which you mentioned me but I ignored? Let's see the post first then we will now examine if it exposes me!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
over the months I given with facts, my views on certain verses, I've supported the verses I posted with facts from scholars. you have not been able to offer any contrary view on any.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
johnw74:

cutting my points off will not help you, I've shown you the true words of rev 1:8, that fact you can only try to erase but never ever can you counter it!
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:52am On Sep 04, 2016
dolphinheart:
Had to cut a lot of my words off cus I don't know which one the anti spam bot was against!, hope my explanation and who I'm referring to is understood. Had to split the post too.

I do believe Christ, and I do understand what he said, what jesus said does not contradict what other verses recorded about who resurrected jesus (which I've shown to you but you refuse to examine)
Joh 2:19Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
Joh 2:21But he was talking about the temple of his body.

If you view on these verses is that jesus himself resurrected himself, Such a view would conflict with galatians 1:1 , which ascribes the resurrection of Jesus to the Father, not to the Son.
King James Version
Ga 1:1Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, color=blue]and God the Father, who raised him from the dead[/color]wink

(unless you want to claim the scriptures contradict itself or that jesus is same person as the father, then explain this verse)

At luke 8:48 , jesus used a similar mode of expression, Jesus is quoted as saying to a woman: “Your faith has made you well.” Did she heal herself? No; it was power from God through Christ that healed her because she had faith.
[b]Lu 8:48But he said to her: “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace.”
Lu 8:46But Jesus said: “Someone touched me, for I know that power went out of me.”
New World Translation
Ac 10:38about Jesus who was from Nazʹa·reth, how God anointed him with holy spirit and power, and he went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil, because God was with him.

so Likewise, by his perfect obedience as a human, Jesus provided the moral basis for the Father to raise him from the dead, thus acknowledging Jesus as God’s Son. Because of Jesus’ faithful course of life, it could properly be said that Jesus himself was responsible for his resurrection.
(There was an explanation of the verse by scholars here , had to remove it , might be the cause of the anti spam issue)
part 2 to be posted soon

lie lie dolphinheart

you do love to keep repeating your lies even in the face of the Truth - Jesus own words

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Jesus said He will raise His body, and of course you don't believe Him, but choose to believe another verse, and change the meaning of what Jesus said because you think the verses are contradictory,
the verses are not contradictory, you don't understand them of course

Jesus said He will raise Himself is true, but not to you

Paul said the Father raised Jesus
Gal 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the deadwink

of course it was God who raised Jesus Temple - body
Father and the Word is God
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Father and the Word - God, raised Jesus body as told in both John: "Jesus will raise", and Paul: "Father raised"
But you have no understanding and have been blinded, and think that some Bible verses are not true, and that Bible verses contradict one another, and so you change their meaning,
Jesus said He will raise His body, you say He didn't,
you will have your reward.

antichrists deny the things Jesus done like raise His own body.

Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

No one can say Jesus is God but by the Holy Ghost:
1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord (kurios), but by the Holy Ghost.

A liar and an antichrist is one who denies the Father and the Son, in another word one who denies "God"
God and the Word is God

you lie lie dolphinheart are an antichrist denying much of what is accredited to Jesus
denying the Father and the Son - God.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2016
dolphinheart:

cutting my points off will not help you, I've shown you the true words of rev 1:8, that fact you can only try to erase but never ever can you counter it!

lie lie dolphinheart

you love to lie and disbelieve much scripture and twist and falsely accuse etc. etc.

in red is Jesus speaking through His Angel - the Angel of the Lord
and He Jesus said: "I am Alpha and Omega"

and He said: "I Jesus have sent mine angel"

and John said: "the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel"

John called Him - Jesus "the Lord God of the holy prophets"

of course you don't believe that and twist everything around - lie
but that's what false jw do

johnw74:

Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

dolphinheart:

rev 1: 8 is referring to Jehovah, the almighty God, the one some translators changed his name to "Lord God", [size=14pt]it is not referring to jesus[/size] .

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

you pick and choose what to believe in the bible
you give diffrent meaning to verses so as they are not contradicting, when they are not contradicting in the first place,
your problem is your non understanding of those verses
you do not believe the Bible and change what it says
you disbelieve what Jesus Himself said
and you try to give scriptures a false meaning

everything about false jw is false:

false religion
false jesus
false father
false holy ghost
false doctrines
false prophecies
false etc. etc. etc.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

you do love to keep repeating your lies even in the face of the Truth - Jesus own words

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Jesus said He will raise His body, and of course you don't believe Him, but choose to believe another verse, and change the meaning of what Jesus said because you think the verses are contradictory,
the verses are not contradictory, you don't understand them of course

Jesus said He will raise Himself is true, but not to you

Paul said the Father raised Jesus
Gal 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the deadwink

of course it was God who raised Jesus Temple - body
Father and the Word is God
Father and the Word - God, raised Jesus body as told in both John: "Jesus will raise", and Paul: "Father raised"
But you have no understanding and have been blinded, and think that some Bible verses are not true, and that Bible verses contradict one another, and so you change their meaning,
Jesus said He will raise His body, you say He didn't,
you will have your reward.

antichrists deny the things Jesus done like raise His own body.

Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
you yourself can see your mumble jumbLe explanation is unreasonable.
tell us which of them resurrected jesus from the dead?, both of them or one of them.
the scriptures has been explicit about the resurrection of jesus, it has always been explicit about who God is , even from their statements, we see jesus is a separate person from God who resurrected him.
Paul did not only say God raised jesus, Paul said the father, a different person from jesus resurrected jesus. If you say God resurrected jesus, according to Paul and to the entire scriptures, that God is the father of jesus Christ and not jesus!, now to include jesus in that God is wrong cus Paul specifically mentioned WHO RESURRECTED JESUS, PAUL SAID HE WAS THE FATHER!, if God, who resurrected jesus was father and son, Paul would have said so.

you have shown your inability to examine the scripture, putting the carte before the horse, allowing your doctrine to determine what the scriptures says, determining which scriptures to accept based on its support of your doctrine.
The scripture had in many verses and in the simplest of ways told you who resurrected jesus, but you refuse such knowledge cus it does not support your pagan induced and derived doctrines.
look at this scriptures and see who resurrected jesus:

[b]King James Version
Ac 2:23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Ac 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
* God and jesus here are two different persons
*God or part of God was not slain
(*Almighty God cannot die, jesus died, did he not?
Hab 1:12 Are you not from everlasting, O Jehovah? O my God, my Holy One, you do not die. O Jehovah, you appointed them to execute judgment; My Rock, you established them for punishment.)

King James Version
1Th 1:9For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
1Th 1:10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead,
even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
*clearly evident that jesus is not the living God in that verse

King James Version
Ac 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

King James Version
Ac 13:30,33,34,37 But God raised him from the dead:
33God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.
* those verses clearly shows that jesus and God are two different persons.
* God was talking to jess who he raised, another fact to show jesus is not the God who resurrected him.

King James Version
Ro 4:24But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe [/u]on him[/u] that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
* who do you think is "him that raised jesus from the dead, do you think it is jesus?

King James Version
Ro 10:9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,thou shalt be saved.

King James Version
Eph 1:20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
* again you see see God setting jesus at his own right hand, how can jesus now be God who set him at his own right hand side? can you see how false trinity is?

King James Version
Ac 3:15And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

King James Version
Heb 13:20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,[/b]

john, is the kjv twisting the scriptures when it tells you about the one who raised jesus from the dead?
when you examine the scriptures , you will know better.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
I believe those scriptures, it did not say jesus is the father, it did not say jesus is same God as the father.
I believe that jesus is the Christ, the one anointed by God, I believe jesus is the son of the living God, do you?

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

No one can say Jesus is God but by the Holy Ghost:
1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord (kurios), but by the Holy Ghost.
I accept and agree that jesus is Lord, to the glory of his God and father , my God and father, the almighty God. do you accept that or would believe that jesus is the almighty God ?

A liar and an antichrist is one who denies the Father and the Son, in another word one who denies "God"
God and the Word is God

you lie lie dolphinheart are an antichrist denying much of what is accredited to Jesus
denying the Father and the Son - God.

good you are knowing about yourself small small, cus jesus said this about our God and his God :
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

is your God also the God of jesus?

jesus apostles had this to say about their God:

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,
is your God the father of our Lord jesus Christ or he is more than one person like the pagan gods?

2Co 1:3 Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort,
is your God the God of all comfort?

true Christians believe this verses below, do you:

1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

the Greek word for "lord" and "god" are different, not to be interpolated with each other!
We have one God the father , not one God, father and son!, and like the op rightLy quoted and identified : "One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all"

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Will He Come During This Advent? / Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.