Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Debunking The Trinity Logic - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Trinity Logic (22615 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Who Invented The Trinity? / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
solite3:
answer me. Is Jesus your father? Yes or no.

let me bust you again. NO! I am going to my Father and Yourrrrrrrrr Father - read John 20:17 , Jesus father is my Father . cheesy
cheesy

I have only one father which is God

God the Father ?

since Jesus is God he is my father.
Isaiah 9:6 called him everlasting father

are you now saying Jesus is God the Father ?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Jozzy4 post=47783048]

let me bust you again. NO! I am going to my Father and Yourrrrrrrrr Father - read John 20:17 , Jesus father is my Father . cheesy
cheesy

God the Father ?

are you now saying Jesus is God the Father ?[/quote ] Jesus is not God the father but he is my father because he is the second adam
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

cheesy

God the Father ?

are you now saying Jesus is God the Father ?

solite3:

Jesus is not God the father but he is my father because he is the second adam

sol, false jw jozzy couldn't bust anyone except in his own mind
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
solite3:
Eph 4:6 is reffering to the Father ! not Jesus.

and since you admit Jesus is not the Father, that reveal he is not the One God and Father of all mentioned @ Eph 4:6, that's what I need from you

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
solite3:
yes he shall be called everlasting Father because he was yet to come in human form.
Did the disciples call him the everlasting Father?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Emusan(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

Kindly, show me where the disciples also called Him Jesus Christ.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Emusan:

Kindly, show me where the disciples also called Him Jesus Christ.
You are asking me to prove something I didn't say.
I asked him to prove what he said. Go back to the first post I quoted him and read through and know how we got here
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Emusan(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

You are asking me to prove something I didn't say.
I asked him to prove what he said. Go back to the first post I quoted him and read through and know how we got here

I got you right perfectly.

This is your previous post

Maybe you didn't get my question clearly. I didn't argue if he is everlasting or not. Neither if he is father or not. My point is Isaiah said HE WILL BE CALLED (meaning called by other people) the everlasting Father.
[size=14pt]The question is where in the Bible was Jesus ever addressed as THE EVERLASTING FATHER?
NOTE: not proof of him been called Father or everlasting?
[/size]

Here @underline, everyone knows what you're trying to prove which take us back to my question. So kindly answer.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Emusan:

I got you right perfectly.

This is your previous post

Here @underline, everyone knows what you're trying to prove which take us back to my question. So kindly answer.
I hate dragging issues so am going to do this one last time. First of all, that wasn't the first post I quoted him. The first quote is in the picture below .

In his second post he claims Isaiah called him everlasting Father and I said no that Isaiah prophesied that he will be called the everlasting Father. I then asked him to bring a proof where Jesus was addressed as the everlasting father which he has failed to produce.
He made a claim and I asked for evidence. I haven't made a claim and you are asking me for evidence
Be reasonable sir.

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

Eph 4:6 is reffering to the Father ! not Jesus.

and since you admit Jesus is not the Father, that reveal he is not the One God and Father of all mentioned @ Eph 4:6, that's what I need from you
Jesus said he and his father are one john10:30
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

your question is invalid because the prophet Isaiah has established the fact that he shall be called everlasting father except you want to tell me the prophet is wrong
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
solite3:
your question is invalid because the prophet Isaiah has established the fact that he shall be called everlasting father except you want to tell me the prophet is wrong
For the prophesy to be true, there are conditions to be met. He will be called some names.
Is there a record of him being called the everlasting Father in his time?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2016
udatso:

For the prophesy to be true, there are conditions to be met. He will be called some names.

it appears you don't believe the Isaiah prophecy
I don't think anyone is to interested in your silly argument

if we Christians call Him everlasting Father in this time
then I'm sure His Disciples in His time did also

many call Jesus wonderful
many call Jesus the Holy Spirit (Counsellor)
many call Jesus The mighty God (even false jw's do)
many call Jesus The everlasting Father ( we Christians have been calling Him that in this very thread)
etc.
open your eyes.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 4:14am On Jul 23, 2016
solite3:
Jesus said he and his father are one john10:30

But Jesus is not the Father , Right ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 4:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Jozzy4:

duh, lie lie jozzy, well at least you know that much, you don't know much else though that's for sure
the flesh and blood Jesus is the Son

now go back and read all the material and verses showing that the Word is God,
and while you are there, look at all your lies and confusion and non comprehension
that you keep on saying in your every post

you such big lie lie
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 5:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God said to the Word "Let us make man in our image"

false jw said God is talking to Angels
however Angels are not in God's image
and Angels are not God as verse 27 shows the us to be

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God"
"our image" verse 26 = "God's image" verse 27
God and the Word = God

and of course John 1:1 also shows that God and the Word is God
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2016
johnw74:

it appears you don't believe the Isaiah prophecy
I didn't force you to reply me. Besides this question was no longer directed to you but to someone else. So feel free to run away or find a reason not to reply me. My believing in the prophecy isn't the issue here.
if we Christians call Him everlasting Father in this time then [u][b]I'm sure His Disciples in His time did also[b][u]
So why is it so difficult to bring forth a proof from the Bible of Jesus been called the everlasting Father in his time or by his disciples?

many call Jesus wonderful
many call Jesus the Holy Spirit (Counsellor)
many call Jesus The mighty God (even false jw's do)
First of all I am a Muslim and I didn't come here for a debate or to drag issues. I asked for a proof in the Bible of Jesus been called THE EVERLASTING FATHER.
IF it's not there, simply say it isn't.
many call Jesus The everlasting Father ( we Christians have been calling Him that in this very thread)
etc.
Yeah. True and it baffles me cos in his time he wasn't addressed as that that's why I asked.

open your eyes.
Eyes widely open except you are talking about the spiritual eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2016
johnw74:
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God said to the Word "Let us make man in our image"

false jw said God is talking to Angels
however Angels are not in God's image
and Angels are not God as verse 27 shows the us to be

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God"
"our image" verse 26 = "God's image" verse 27
God and the Word = God

and of course John 1:1 also shows that God and the Word is God
You seem to believe that it's only Jehovah witness that don't believe in the divinity of Jesus. That's not true. Let's take Nairaland for example, annunaki doesn't believe in Jesus Christ being God and he isn't Jehovah witness either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
^^^
johnw74:

udatso:

I asked for a proof in the Bible of Jesus been called THE EVERLASTING FATHER.

Duh

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

udatso:

You seem to believe that it's only Jehovah witness that don't believe in the divinity of Jesus.

like false jw's you seem to like to lie
most people know that muslim's, just to name one other group
don't believe in the divinity of Christ

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Jesus is called The mighty God:
Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jehovah is called the mighty God:
Isa 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Jehovah is called the Almighty God:
Gen_17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Jesus is called the Almighty:
Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

false jw say that is Jehovah talking in verse 8, saying I am the Alpha and Omega, but the previous verse shows
that it is Jesus the one who was pierced talking:
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Also John turns to see who it was that was speaking:
Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

John turned to see it was Jesus talking
and Jesus said again as in verse 8, I am the Alpha and omega

lie lie false jw's
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
johnw74:
^^^

Duh

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You disappoint me.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
udatso:

Christians understand when Jesus is called everlasting father. Jesus is our father. There are no conditions attached. This verse reveals that in Jesus all things in heaven and on earth will be united which the apostles called the mystery of God. So this is Jesus family as well as God the father's family. ( all believers).
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jozzy4:

Jesus is God the bible very well establish that claim. Jesus is not the God the father but he and the father are one God.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2016
udatso:

You disappoint me.

Thank you, it's a pleasure

udatso:

I asked for a proof in the Bible of Jesus been called THE EVERLASTING FATHER.

Duh

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:50am On Jul 25, 2016

"From time to time, there have arisen from among the ranks of Jehovah's people those, who, like the original Satan, have adopted an independent, faultfinding attitude . . . They say that it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively, either alone or in small groups at home. But, strangely, through such 'Bible reading,' they have reverted right back to the apostate doctrines that commentaries by Christendom's clergy were teaching 100 years ago . . . " (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1981, p. 29). (See the quote in context.)

by Matt Slick
The Watchtower says that the Trinity, the deity of Christ, and the physical resurrection of Christ are all false doctrines. Yet, the Watchtower says that if you read the Bible by itself, you will end up believing these doctrines. In other words, if you read the Bible by itself, then you will become a Trinitarian--believe that Jesus is God and believe that Jesus rose from the dead physically. Why is that? Could it be because the Bible teaches these things? So I ask the Jehovah's Witnesses, what is it in the Bible that would lead someone to this conclusion? Again, what is in the Bible that reading it by itself would lead you to believe in the Trinity, the deity of Christ, and His physical resurrection?

This quote from the Watchtower is proof that it is teaching contrary to the natural reading of the Bible and that it is controlling the beliefs of those who follow it.

Click for more
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ephesians 4:6 is directed to the Father of All, also the Father of Jesus . and since you confess the below @ bold

solite3:
Jesus is God the bible very well establish that claim. Jesus is not the God the father but he and the father are one God.

the thread is vindicated !!!
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jozzy4:
Ephesians 4:6 is directed to the Father of All, also the Father of Jesus . and since you confess the below @ bold

the thread is vindicated !!!
which thread? Do you know wat is trinity? Jesus is God but not the father so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
solite3:
which thread? Do you know wat is trinity? Jesus is God but not the father so what is your point?

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Seun(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=Jozzy4 post=47903956][/quote] Isaiah 9:6 called Jesus everlasting father.
You are laughing at Jehovah abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion Concerning This Type Of Evangelism? / Is There Still Punishment After Forgiveness Of Sins? / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.