Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

All These Women Want Is Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All These Women Want Is Money! (520 Views)

Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All These Women Want Is Money! by dearbunmi(f): 4:03am On May 04, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I am in my late twenties, a decent looking man with a decent job. Unfortunately, my experience with women wants to put me off the dating scene. They all seem like scheming gold diggers to me. I get a first date with them, but as soon as they learn of what I do and how much I earn, they dont want to know and look bored with the whole thing. Surely, not all women want multi-millionaires?

Joel, by e-mail.

Dear Joel,

Its true there are more than a few gold-diggers out there, but most men Ive heard complain of this are using it as an excuse to hide a few obvious mistakes. First, if youre hunting at venues that are crawling with really sophisticated women, then chatting up some girls at a friendlier surrounding will solve your problem instantly. Second, what type of girls do you fancy? If youre attracted to a bimbo rather than going for intelligence and personality, I can see why youre having problems. Finally, think about what you do on the first date. If youre funny, kind attentive and affectionate, I cant see a girl ditching you just because you dont earn enough. Are you sure the problem is money-grabbling women and not that the women you meet always look bored because youre a bit boring yourself?!

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/women-want-money/
Bunmi

Re: All These Women Want Is Money! by 400billionman: 9:20am On May 04, 2016
Why tell her what you earn ?

Is she ur wife ?
Re: All These Women Want Is Money! by GoldenJAT(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2016
device anoda means!!! turn gold digger yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of An Endless Love Part 2 / Project / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.