Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (45587 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

If God could spilt the red Sea, make water come out of a dry rock, make an 80 year old bear a child, why marvel at a small thing as a man knowing color he never knew since he was blind from birth...

Do you know what it means to be made whole?
Hehehehehehe
What humans do and say to defend god. You threw all caution and common sense to the winds and made the must stupiid comment in human history (not exaggerating).
May you live long to keep humanity amused.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2016
ANDREW2EIC:
@HardMirror and other atheists in the house.

I am a Christian, admittedly not a fire brigade type of Christian. I have followed the story and comments from the part 1 to this very second part and I must admit that I have learnt one or two things. However, I have some reservations which I need you guys to help me quash by making things clearer.

I have seen some of you guys proclaimed "I am a Satanist", "praise be to Satan" and the likes. Each time I see comments like the ones I highlighted above, I feel that you guys are sounding contradictory and that really gets me more confused. So my questions are :

Do you guys actually believe in the existence of Satan to warrant such comments? If that is the case, are there any proofs that s/he(Satan) actually exists? But if that is not the case, why do you guys make such comments?
Don't get it mixed up.
Satanists are totally different from atheists. The believe yahweh, satan, angels, demons exist. Atheists don't.
Some atheists like messing around with teachings of controversial religions including satanism not because they worship satan but because of the reaction they get from people. I remember a time I was messing around with a christian here on Nairaland. He was ranting and saying we atheists are all children of the devil, so I decided to play along and told him "oh yeah we were sent by our father the devil, blah blah blah..." It was funny how the guy took it serious and started quoting bible and rebuking the devil. He was damn serious while I was having a good laugh on my bed." So it all part of the fun when dealing with christians.
I laugh at how people react to sonoflucifer her on Nairaland. Really interesting

18 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:
Continuation...
To be honest, my strength in the Lord started waxing cold. Something was seriously wrong, I began to wonder, "what has god really done for me?"
Early in the morning, I would take strolls from oba kekere to Oba nla usually from AM or stroll from Apatapiti to futa Junction and back to Futa south gate, praying in spirit, searching my soul for answers.
I was deeply troubled. My mind was fighting all the indoctrinations I had from childhood.

My parents were never christians and did not go to church when I was young.

I recall around 1995 when I watched a movie about Jesus christ (I don't know the title) and how much he suffered and eventually died for our sins. It was on an easter day.
I remember how me my sister and brother all ended up crying, seriously crying and asking God to forgive us our sins. That was the day I got born again. It was a deeply emotional day. I remember that our parent were not at home.
We cried and cried all lying on the floor.

The movie was a touching one, seeing a man suffer so much and at the end of the movie there was a little sermon. Even though I was young, I understood the movie.

I could not just abandon the faith, I had to fight to keep it alive. So from being a leader in my fellowship, I humbled myself and left the fellowship to join the Life Oasis Church (Dream Center) in Akure. The year was 2011.
Then Pastor Charlse was the man Pastor Olusola areogun sent to establish the church in Akure.

I believed I needed to retrace my step and be a student of the bible to regain my conviction of faith.

I became a student and disciple under Pastor charlse. The church was behind Chicken republic Futa Junction.

I remember being taught fundamental things as if I was never a giant in the works of the spirit, but all that did not matter to me. All I wanted was to fall in love with christ all over again. I wanted to be taught like a child again.

I must confess pastor charlse was a great teacher. I remember how he opened his home to us and how much time he spent with us sharing the word of God with us. Nuturing us. This was despite him being a medical doctor and barely having enough time for himself and family, yet he gave it all for us.

Despite all this, here I am, a none believer. And a proud one.

This was the last effort I made to save my faith, but once you know the truth, telling lies to yourself becomes ridiculously hard. It was not working. The god of the bible remained as fake as fake could be.

Hello sir,

I've read your post to a great extent and was very intrigued. I was however more particular if you'd not brought it here to the feasting of the marauding atheists here, and if you've already made it a decision to bring it here, no Wahala. We're here now, so, let's roll.

I could relate with all you wrote and personally was on this lane at some point. Let me tell you a story.

I joined Christ Embassy in the year 2010, I was a well brought us Anglican boy, and at a point in life, I would say I became agnostic because of the church politics and it seemed God was cool with it. I mean, imagine a church suing your dad (a messy court case my dad won) then imagine the church folks look at you as a kid of the one who 'defeated the church'. It was a big church, St Paul's Anglican Church, Jos.

I left church for close to 16 months, till I was invited to Christ Embassy, my stay was in itself a miracle, but that story is for another day.

In these 6 years, I've seen the miraculous, handled the word of truth, I've healed the sick, minister the Holy Spirit to folks, I've smelt demons (they smell more terrible than anything worse you've smelt on earth) . I've seen cancers quenched, I've seen ailments disappear... I've seen stroke, fibroid etc go away. I've seen the barren carry their babies just by words. All these happened after I met Joagbaje and attended services with him. Then meetings with Pastor Chris, I mean... I've seen it all.

My first healing was of a two year old boy in the slums of Onopa, Yenagoa. I could remember it was a Thursday, and I was privileged to be in leaders' meeting with Joagbaje in Yenagoa the Tuesday before. He spoke about demonstrating the Power of the Spirit, he was speaking to cell leaders and Bible study class teachers. I sat there, listening and wondering at what he spoke about.

That day, I went to see this young teenager I knew because she was one of those my "disciples" in Yenagoa... I got alot of them teens to church. That was when I found out she had a two year old son, she was just 16.

This lad had pus coming out of his ear, from the inside, I mean the INSIDE of his head. It was smelly that other grown ups avoided him. I asked her,

"why you no carry this boy go hospital na? " I said in awe

She retorted

" I don carry am go clinic, them don give am medicine tore, and I no get money to go FMC"

I was like "If I pray for him, he'd get well". After saying that, I began processing what I just said... "did I just say that?"

All I could think of is what I heard in the previous meeting and how pastor Chris does it in programmes and healing school. I was not getting a kind of a anger from within.

"Junior" she yelled, calling the young lad who suddenly bolted out after I said he'd be healed. He wasn't about stopping till some other kids, say 8 and 9 years old caught him and brought him back. He was seriously wailing now.

She said

"uncle wants to pray for you, stay when he's done I'll buy you biscuit, you hear?"

And he reluctantly came towards me as I gently pulled him towards me. His gaze was on mine, and he trembled, either out of fear of a stranger or otherwise, I didn't bother.

I was sitting, and when he was fully in front of me, I put my two hands covering both ears, now... I don't know what to say or pray about, I just knew he's gotta be healed. I dint speak in tongues my full focus was on him and seeing him healed. Pictures of pastor Chris kept flooding my mind and Joagbaje's words the other day. It was the moment, I was putting God on the spot. It was my first time.

Then with my eyes closed, I remember saying

"Precious Jesus, I thank you for this boy and the healing you'd do today. Right now, I command every demon responsible for this affliction to come of this body. I rebuke you spirit of death, come out of him, in the Name of Jesus."

Then I was mute for like 2 secs or so, then continued

"be healed in your ears, be healed in your blood, in the name of Jesus! "

Now, the mum was uninterested in the episode as she's seen plenty prayers. The young boy was quite now, one would think he was almost going to sleep. Then I took of my hands, and he ran off. I told the mum to call me tonight about it, she affirmed she will.

Boy! I couldn't wait to tell everyone, but I was like "let me wait first" (later on the Spirit of God rebuked me on that grin, he does it harshly ehn. I late knew he relates with us according to how we've yielded to him, some folks he just whispers or pamper them while rebuking).

That night, her number wasn't connecting, those who's stayed in Bayelsa will know how the Power issue is,however, I couldn't go on Friday, so I went on Saturday. I met her in a joyous spirit as she spotted me, she apologises for not calling and I not wanting much talk asked how about the boy. She said it dried up since then, I asked of the lad, she called him and I checked, I even put on the light on my camera phone. It was dried up. I almost leaped off my skin, I was sooooooooooo glad, I was like 'me ma don do am, the word works o jare "

I can't remember if I told Joagbaje before leaving Bayelsa, but I know I tried but I told my dear friend Newton about it. Now, Newton gives demons headaches too.

Now, I have a reason for that story. It's similar to mine.

So I'd continue later... Battery low.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by DrDxtrz: 11:02am On May 06, 2016
dablazor:
HardMirror, this is a really nice thread, you should know I read from Part 1 without skipping a single page, read most as guest, I was forced to recall my Nairaland password as I had forgot it.
I have to admit, your story is a little similar to mine, though on a rather smaller scale, I wasn't into the evangelism brouhaha but I have read the bible over 30 times growing up back to back (although wasn't a good read because of some absurdity, most parts I try not to understand, because questions would keep pouring in)
I was born into a Christian family, brought up a Christian, from catholic to deeper life, to winners, redeem, seventh day adventist, and back to redeem I think the only denomination I never attended was a white garment church.
Growing up as a Christian was challenging because I was a curious child who applies logic, I could recall even before I was thirteen the bible confuses me a lot because somethings don't just add up, but I was so scared to ask questions, I was too scared to think, and I have to admit, I felt trapped.
 I once went to my pastor when I was a teenager with some questions about Christ's sacrifice, which doesn't make sense to me, I ended up having the devil casted out of me, as my pastor could only justify my superior argument with my being possesed by the devil, I was given a special prayer session and I was convinced I was possessed too(funny). Ever since then, I never wanted to question God for I fear that's the devil tempting me, I used the 'get thee behind me satan' clause a lot back then growing up saying it silently to myself anytime these thoughts flood my mind, I felt it was the devil talking to me, I couldn't even question my belief because I always felt the devil is the only reason i'd question christianity, am sure a lot of Christians can relate to this fear if they are being honest. 
Am pretty sure if we were all brought up free of religion and was then introduced to Christianity after puberty, Christianity would be extinct.
Altogether I dropped religion last year towards the end of my masters before my PhD and I wished i'd done earlier, I felt so free, I could think about anything and ask questions, I felt like I have being caged for twenty-five years, I never took cocaine before but I can tell the euphoric sensation is quite similar to that of coke fiends.
Am sure a lot of Christians are familiar with John 8:32 "For ye shall know the truth and the truth would set you free" indeed the bible got this right, and I keep thinking it's an hidden message in that book.

Lol anyway, funny thing is I still gotto church, and yeah my 'Pastor' is a good speaker, he is a good motivational speaker, the church to me since I lost my faith has being a weekly societal gathering where you come, dance, meet various busy-working friends, take pictures and all. Yes I do pay offerings as well, because I know it ain't no kid thing for a motivational speaker to stand on a podium for an hour tops, he needs to be paid. And good thing is my pastor barely quotes the bible, his teachings are based on morals.
The whole world needs to wake up, its not bad if we have a morality class every weekend, but let's not just cloud it with some sacrosanct spiel of a Jesus/God, it's stupid. The gathering is a good idea, but the god factor is wrong.
It's not fair having believers praying and fasting day in day out hoping to get answers to their pleas while abandoning hard work and placing all their bets on a god, let people know both good and bad experiences they have aren't predestined by a god, or that the affairs of this world are being controlled by a spiritual being who they can call to and he'd intervene, you reap exactly what you sow, nothing is fixed, some are lucky some aren't, no sky daddy would help you out because as far as I am concerned, he only exists in the head of his believers and outright powerless in the real world!
Most people rely so much on a god that they don't work hard as much as they need to as they believe they had done their best(even when it's not enough) and having comfort in putting the rest it all in a supposed God's hand, and once things didn't go as they anticipated because they believed, they make excuses for their imaginary sky daddy, he ain't even have to beg for it. 

The Internet is killing religion, as people are beginning to see the truth, and meet others like them which they never thought existed because no one would come forward in a rather religion fanatic society.

I believe there is no god, hence agnostic-atheist, am not sure if he exists and I won't waste valuable time trying to be sure if there is a god or if there isn't but as far as I am concerned, if a god exists, he would rather have people know outright that he exists, because everyone is worshiping a god based on their societal leanings, which means most are christians because they are born in a Christian home, same with Muslims and others and they all claim to be linked to god, and if he won't clear our doubts, and show us the true way to him and he still exists despite his reluctance to clear these said doubts, then I believe he doesn't care about our affairs or our worship.
So i'd live my life free of worry and reliance, and take the Bulls by the horn, shikena.

am no more caged, and my life has being better, my studies has being swift, grades have being great, I take responsibility for everything that happens to me without wasting time on some god, my life has never being better, I feel in charge, and it feels like am truly in charge of my life. 
It's the best feeling ever!!!
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2016
urahara:
whole
undecided undecided
You and other atheists better steer clear! I really don't have your time.
Thanks for understanding.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

Hello sir,

I've read your post to a great extent and was very intrigued. I was however more particular if you'd not brought it here to the feasting of the marauding atheists here, and if you've already made it a decision to bring it here, no Wahala. We're here now, so, let's roll.

I could relate with all you wrote and personally was on this lane at some point. Let me tell you a story.

I joined Christ Embassy in the year 2010, I was a well brought us Anglican boy, and at a point in life, I would say I became agnostic because of the church politics and it seemed God was cool with it. I mean, imagine a church suing your dad (a messy court case my dad won) then imagine the church folks look at you as a kid of the one who 'defeated the church'. It was a big church, St Paul's Anglican Church, Jos.

I left church for close to 16 months, till I was invited to Christ Embassy, my stay was in itself a miracle, but that story is for another day.

In these 6 years, I've seen the miraculous, handled the word of truth, I've healed the sick, minister the Holy Spirit to folks, I've smelt demons (they smell more terrible than anything worse you've smelt on earth) . I've seen cancers quenched, I've seen ailments disappear... I've seen stroke, fibroid etc go away. I've seen the barren carry their babies just by words. All these happened after I met Joagbaje and attended services with him. Then meetings with Pastor Chris, I mean... I've seen it all.

My first healing was of a two year old boy in the slums of Onopa, Yenagoa. I could remember it was a Thursday, and I was privileged to be in leaders' meeting with Joagbaje in Yenagoa the Tuesday before. He spoke about demonstrating the Power of the Spirit, he was speaking to cell leaders and Bible study class teachers. I sat there, listening and wondering at what he spoke about.

That day, I went to see this young teenager I knew because she was one of those my "disciples" in Yenagoa... I got alot of them teens to church. That was when I found out she had a two year old son, she was just 16.

This lad had pus coming out of his ear, from the inside, I mean the INSIDE of his head. It was smelly that other grown ups avoided him. I asked her,

She retorted

" I don carry am go clinic, them don give am medicine tore, and I no get money to go FMC"

I was like "If I pray for him, he'd get well". After saying that, I began processing what I just said... "did I just say that?"

All I could think of is what I heard in the previous meeting and how pastor Chris does it in programmes and healing school. I was not getting a kind of a anger from within.

"Junior" she yelled, calling the young lad who suddenly bolted out after I said he'd be healed. He wasn't about stopping till some other kids, say 8 and 9 years old caught him and brought him back. He was seriously wailing now.

She said

"uncle wants to pray for you, stay when he's done I'll buy you biscuit, you hear?"

And he reluctantly came towards me as I gently pulled him towards me. His gaze was on mine, and he trembled, either out of fear of a stranger or otherwise, I didn't bother.

I was sitting, and when he was fully in front of me, I put my two hands covering both ears, now... I don't know what to say or pray about, I just knew he's gotta be healed. I dint speak in tongues my full focus was on him and seeing him healed. Pictures of pastor Chris kept flooding my mind and Joagbaje's words the other day. It was the moment, I was putting God on the spot. It was my first time.

"Precious Jesus, I thank you for this boy and the healing you'd do today. Right now, I command every demon responsible for this affliction to come of this body. I rebuke you spirit of death, come out of him, in the Name of Jesus."

Now, the mum was uninterested in the episode as she's seen plenty prayers. The young boy was quite now, one would think he was almost going to sleep. Then I took of my hands, and he ran off. I told the mum to call me tonight about it, she affirmed she will.

Boy! I couldn't wait to tell everyone, but I was like "let me wait first" (later on the Spirit of God rebuked me on that grin, he does it harshly ehn. I late knew he relates with us according to how we've yielded to him, some folks he just whispers or pamper them while rebuking).

That night, her number wasn't connecting, those who's stayed in Bayelsa will know how the Power issue is,however, I couldn't go on Friday, so I went on Saturday. I met her in a joyous spirit as she spotted me, she apologises for not calling and I not wanting much talk asked how about the boy. She said it dried up since then, I asked of the lad, she called him and I checked, I even put on the light on my camera phone. It was dried up. I almost leaped off my skin, I was sooooooooooo glad, I was like 'me ma don do am, the word works o jare "

I can't remember if I told Joagbaje before leaving Bayelsa, but I know I tried but I told my dear friend Newton about it. Now, Newton gives demons headaches too.

Good story.
So can you trust God enough that if your should get an accident and lose your leg God will restore it back? I mean an amputated leg or arm.
If the answer is no, then what limits God.
If the answer is yes, then there are so many amputee wishing for a chance to get their legs back.
Do you remember the case of that boy whose eyes were gorged out by ritualists? What are you waiting for? Let's pray the boys eyes back.

For how long do we want to give God credit for things he never did and blame man for things God is supposed to do?

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So he would recognize colours that he had never seen before because he had been made 'whole'? Faith really does corrode the brain.

But it was easier to believe that their was a big bang and life began, trees and other things took form and order.. Man etc.

Or its easier to believe the we evolved from stupid to wise (evolution theory). undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ranchhoddas: 11:18am On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

But it was easier to believe that their was a big bang and life began, trees and other things took form and order.. Man etc.

Or its easier to believe the we evolved from stupid to wise (evolution theory). undecided undecided

Anyone who does not believe in your nonsense is an atheist.Brilliant.Just brilliant.

6 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehehe
What humans do and say to defend god. You threw all caution and common sense to the winds and made the must stupiid comment in human history (not exaggerating).
May you live long to keep humanity amused.

You're the one amusing me... You know some folks get up somewhere, and try to blame God for their responsibilities, then in order to escape their conscience they feign atheism, when deep down inside they know they can't even explain their existence, the mind, and they can't even go challenge a sorcerer.

Wait for my story to end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by keenn: 11:21am On May 06, 2016
dablazor:
HardMirror, this is a really nice thread, you should know I read from Part 1 without skipping a single page, read most as guest, I was forced to recall my Nairaland password as I had forgot it.
I have to admit, your story is a little similar to mine, though on a rather smaller scale, I wasn't into the evangelism brouhaha but I have read the bible over 30 times growing up back to back (although wasn't a good read because of some absurdity, most parts I try not to understand, because questions would keep pouring in)
I was born into a Christian family, brought up a Christian, from catholic to deeper life, to winners, redeem, seventh day adventist, and back to redeem I think the only denomination I never attended was a white garment church.
Growing up as a Christian was challenging because I was a curious child who applies logic, I could recall even before I was thirteen the bible confuses me a lot because somethings don't just add up, but I was so scared to ask questions, I was too scared to think, and I have to admit, I felt trapped.
 I once went to my pastor when I was a teenager with some questions about Christ's sacrifice, which doesn't make sense to me, I ended up having the devil casted out of me, as my pastor could only justify my superior argument with my being possesed by the devil, I was given a special prayer session and I was convinced I was possessed too(funny). Ever since then, I never wanted to question God for I fear that's the devil tempting me, I used the 'get thee behind me satan' clause a lot back then growing up saying it silently to myself anytime these thoughts flood my mind, I felt it was the devil talking to me, I couldn't even question my belief because I always felt the devil is the only reason i'd question christianity, am sure a lot of Christians can relate to this fear if they are being honest. 
Am pretty sure if we were all brought up free of religion and was then introduced to Christianity after puberty, Christianity would be extinct.
Altogether I dropped religion last year towards the end of my masters before my PhD and I wished i'd done earlier, I felt so free, I could think about anything and ask questions, I felt like I have being caged for twenty-five years, I never took cocaine before but I can tell the euphoric sensation is quite similar to that of coke fiends.
Am sure a lot of Christians are familiar with John 8:32 "For ye shall know the truth and the truth would set you free" indeed the bible got this right, and I keep thinking it's an hidden message in that book.

Lol anyway, funny thing is I still gotto church, and yeah my 'Pastor' is a good speaker, he is a good motivational speaker, the church to me since I lost my faith has being a weekly societal gathering where you come, dance, meet various busy-working friends, take pictures and all. Yes I do pay offerings as well, because I know it ain't no kid thing for a motivational speaker to stand on a podium for an hour tops, he needs to be paid. And good thing is my pastor barely quotes the bible, his teachings are based on morals.
The whole world needs to wake up, its not bad if we have a morality class every weekend, but let's not just cloud it with some sacrosanct spiel of a Jesus/God, it's stupid. The gathering is a good idea, but the god factor is wrong.
It's not fair having believers praying and fasting day in day out hoping to get answers to their pleas while abandoning hard work and placing all their bets on a god, let people know both good and bad experiences they have aren't predestined by a god, or that the affairs of this world are being controlled by a spiritual being who they can call to and he'd intervene, you reap exactly what you sow, nothing is fixed, some are lucky some aren't, no sky daddy would help you out because as far as I am concerned, he only exists in the head of his believers and outright powerless in the real world!
Most people rely so much on a god that they don't work hard as much as they need to as they believe they had done their best(even when it's not enough) and having comfort in putting the rest it all in a supposed God's hand, and once things didn't go as they anticipated because they believed, they make excuses for their imaginary sky daddy, he ain't even have to beg for it. 

The Internet is killing religion, as people are beginning to see the truth, and meet others like them which they never thought existed because no one would come forward in a rather religion fanatic society.

I believe there is no god, hence agnostic-atheist, am not sure if he exists and I won't waste valuable time trying to be sure if there is a god or if there isn't but as far as I am concerned, if a god exists, he would rather have people know outright that he exists, because everyone is worshiping a god based on their societal leanings, which means most are christians because they are born in a Christian home, same with Muslims and others and they all claim to be linked to god, and if he won't clear our doubts, and show us the true way to him and he still exists despite his reluctance to clear these said doubts, then I believe he doesn't care about our affairs or our worship.
So i'd live my life free of worry and reliance, and take the Bulls by the horn, shikena.

am no more caged, and my life has being better, my studies has being swift, grades have being great, I take responsibility for everything that happens to me without wasting time on some god, my life has never being better, I feel in charge, and it feels like am truly in charge of my life. 
It's the best feeling ever!!!

I have learnt a lot from u bro.

I think I should start going to church now, sincerely I miss the speaking in tounges, praise, dance and motivational words from the pulpit guys.

I think I will have much fun, and hey! It aint bad to support the growth of the organization by dropping offerings.

This is the plan, different church for different sundays, this is gonna be fun.

Thanks bro!

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 11:25am On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Good story.
So can you trust God enough that if your should get an accident and lose your leg God will restore it back? I mean an amputated leg or arm.
If the answer is yes, then there are so many amputee wishing for a chance to get their legs back.
Do you remember the case of that boy whose eyes were gorged out by ritualists? What are you waiting for? Let's pray the boys eyes back.

For how long do we want to give God credit for things he never did and blame man for things God is supposed to do?

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2016
[size=32pt] PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THESE DETAILS AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF [/size]
Cc. Gombs

here is a true life story of a little boy whose eyes were gorged out by ritualists

Kindly open the link www.nairaland.com/3072881/zaria-boy-whose-eyes-gouged

Pay close attention to the comments of christians and muslims on the thread. What do you notice?

1. You notice they feel real bad for the boy and angry at the ritualist. Very good!

2. You notice the pray for the Boy. Wonderful!

3. BUT you notice NO ONE IS PRAYING THAT GOD SHOULD RESTORE THE BLIND BOY'S EYES why? Lol. Their sub conscious knows for a FACT THAT THEIR GOD CANNOT RESTORE THE BOYS EYES!
Yet they claim God is a God of miracles. Yet they claim nothing is impossible for God! Lol

How long do we want to lie to ourselves?

Gombs, Joagbaje, I am not rich enough to pay for artificial eyes for the poor lad. And artificial eyes is still in research and development stage, not yet available to the public. BUT God does miracles for free is that not true?
So please can you link up with this boy and heal him in Jesus name? Or take hime to pastor Chis or Adeboye or any of our so called men of God?

This is the time you begin to hear tactical excuses like. Don't test God. God knows why he allowed the boy to be blind, blah blah blah.

But deep down we know the truth. You can't do it because deep down you know it's all lies.

Where are the noise makers. Princewell2012 analice abi what's her name? Image123 the ranter?
Action speaks louder than all the noise you are making here. Please show.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol. See my last post and let's hear what they will say. Can't wait to start hearing the excuses that is if they don't even dodge totally

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Good story.

You have no idea

So can you trust God enough that if your should get an accident and lose your leg God will restore it back?

This is where you erred. You exist for God not the other way around. Why would I even focus on the tragedy and then the solution instead of focusing of my safety in Him?

I mean an amputated leg or arm.

Nothing is impossible with God.

Refer to the above answer

There's so many mad men on the streets, all doctors doctors have failed us. There are many people with unkempt hair and beards looking crazy, therefore all barbers are useless and have failed us. undecided

See how warped your logic is?

Hehehehhhehe... I now see your lane! grin grin grin

Atheists are my best fun tools. I like your desperate move to escape morality and consequences for your actions... But that's your folly, for in the end, you'd meet the boss himself, whether you believe or not.

Why are you angry with someone/something you already said doesn't exist? undecided

It's always OK to look for who to blame for our problems, it's man's default setting. I mean, Adam blamed eve, who blamed the serpent.

You blame God now for your woes and the weight of your conscience. Every thing created by God has an element of God in it, animate and inanimate. That includes you, and your soul will always long for its creator, whether you like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Anyone who does not believe in your nonsense is an atheist.Brilliant.Just brilliant.

Why call my belief nonsense? grin grin

Where's the respect?

Yes, to me you're an atheist, a sorry one at that. cool

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by ANDREW2EIC(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't get it mixed up.
Satanists are totally different from atheists. The believe yahweh, satan, angels, demons exist. Atheists don't.
Some atheists like messing around with teachings of controversial religions including satanism not because they worship satan but because of the reaction they get from people. I remember a time I was messing around with a christian here on Nairaland. He was ranting and saying we atheists are all children of the devil, so I decided to play along and told him "oh yeah we were sent by our father the devil, blah blah blah..." It was funny how the guy took it serious and started quoting bible and rebuking the devil. He was damn serious while I was having a good laugh on my bed." So it all part of the fun when dealing with christians.
I laugh at how people react to sonoflucifer her on Nairaland. Really interesting

Thanks for the clarification. I understand it better now, though I am still struggling to come to terms with you guys on the existence of God. That notwithstanding, you have made some thought-provoking revelations which have got me really thinking hard

4 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

You're the one amusing me... You know some folks get up somewhere, and try to blame God for their responsibilities, the new in order to escape their conscience they feign atheism, when deep down inside they know they can't even explain their existence, the mind, and they can't even go challenge a sorcerer.

Wait for my story to end.
Before you continue. Please have mercy on the poor boy above. He needs a miracle

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by frank317: 11:35am On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't get it mixed up.

Ya, and that reminds me... Where is sonoflucifer in all these. He seem to be nowhere around.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2016
grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2016
ANDREW2EIC:

Thanks for the clarification. I understand it better now, though I am still struggling to come to terms with you guys on the existence of God. That notwithstanding, you have made some thought-provoking revelations which have got me really thinking hard
No wahala.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2016
lepasharon:
grin
Damn it! Why are you mocking Jesus nau? You will end in hell o grin
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Before you continue. Please have mercy on the poor boy above. He needs a miracle

See how you're shamefully trying to derail your thread, a thread you crested in the guise that the other is full of junk.

Anyone who takes you serious does so at his peril, well atheist should come party. It's feast time.

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Gombs(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2016
Alright folks, this thread like any other thread by atheists is designed to be on an infinite loop.

Nothing new, it's the same old atheist trick of trying to mock Christianity smiley

No need continuing my story, and I wish you well Mr HardMirror. Atheist can have a field day, and make merry.

#Peace

*unfollows thread
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

See how you're shamefully trying to derail your thread, a thread you crested in the guise that the other is full of junk.

Anyone who takes you serious does so at his peril, well atheist should come party. It's feast time.
Exactly! A boy's miracle is at stake and you have his miracle in your hand but all you care for is how we should not derail a thread grin

Of course I was not expecting anything better from you. When they see a real challenge they flee with their tails between their legs. Shameless lot.

Now run along and play. We are talking real business here not kids stuff.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2016
Gombs:
Alright folks, this thread like any other thread by atheists is designed to be on an infinite loop.

Nothing new, it's the same old atheist trick of trying to mock Christianity smiley

No need continuing my story, and I wish you well Mr HardMirror. Atheist can have a field day, and make merry.

#Peace

*unfollows thread

Hahahahaha

I am laughing real hard here.

1. This was a guy forming badoo and miracle worker just a few minutes ago.
2. This was a guy telling his story and boasting that we should wait till he finishes his story.

Now he is running away after giving him a real challenge. Only an armature christian will take such a challenge. Every experience christian knows God would fail. Abeg u are forgiven. Go and make mouth no more grin

10 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ranchhoddas: 11:54am On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

Why call my belief nonsense? grin grin

Where's the respect?

Yes, to me you're an atheist, a sorry one at that. cool
This one wey dey voke like this.I hope it wasn't pastor chris who carried out that scam?

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 12:00pm On May 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Damn it! Why are you mocking Jesus nau? You will end in hell o grin

My fate is sealed sad

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This one wey dey voke like this.I hope it wasn't pastor chris who carried out that scam?
Hehehe
I look at christians with deep pity, especially all these charismatic churches. Their Gombness, oh sorry I mean Dumbness knows no bounds.

9 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by antispexish(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2016
Princewell2012:
@hardmirrow.

The more i read your story the more my faith grows stronger and stronger in the Lord.

Mmmmm, time will not permit me to say one or two things here.

How i wish i could be able to meet you one on one.

After taking my time to see where you got it wrong, i could not be able to arrived on anything except the issue of hellfire which you raised. And yet you miss the points entirely and that is pathetic.

But i bet you with my life, if you claim to be a preacher of the gospel and have done so many miracle, having won thousands of souls to God, but eventually fall away because of hellfire.

Sir you were a baby Christian. I repeat you were a baby Christian.

You're building your house on a sandy foundation, but a little bruise shake ur house (soul) you fell head over heel.

2 any Christian who stumbled out of faith because of these show of shame i saw here that individual is just a baby and foolish Christian like you. Pls Accept my apology.

Sir, when you're in the light, you introduce yourself to your listeners, everybody knows your name, but now that you're in darkness, (secret) you re hiding ur identity. Now can you see the difference between light and darkness Again you even appear here as hardmirow on your moniker.

Now i bet you again with my life that you're not a Christian from onset, this your name Hardmirrow, came out from the pit of hell. Initially i wanted to implore all believers to pray for you, but i have just realised through the spirit of God that, it is relevant and you re never a Christian in the first place.

So you're only here to discredit Jesus and his disciples.

But since people like me is on these forum, you have failed woefully.

I have a personal experience with Jesus. So no mortal being can deceived me.

1 God have showed me the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. How Jesus was crucified on the cross.
This is not a television or video.

2 in my revelation i have seen the gate of heaven. I was inside a car, were i was resting a lone as a security guard then, because of fear in the midnight. I Suddenly
slept off, i then notice that some group of people came to me unaware, and set the car on fire and i was inside the car, then my soul left my body and i found my self on a very big and wonderful city nothing to compare the beauty in this world, i was amazed and wandering as per where are mine, as i looked up in front of me i saw a very beautiful gate just like a palace gate and walls, then i noticed an inscription on the wall In two different places, behold the first one was Joseph and his wife Mary and the little boy Jesus in their middle, then the second one was Jesus with his twelve disciples and a table in their midst. I will not be able to say this is peter or John.
since i have never met them before. When i came back to myself behold it was a dream.

3 Jesus have appeared to me in the sky like a sun, his eyes were red as fire full of anger warning me to change from my ways and do what he has instructed me to do, or else he will destroy me. Though he never say a word but i read what he was saying with my mind. I understand him perfectly.

4 i have seen how he is going to destroy man kinds from the face of the earth in my revelations, my brothers and sisters it is very terrible, infact that revelation alone made me to repent in dust and ashes. This is what people popularly referred as the END of the WORLD.

@hardmirrow i initially wanted to put you in my prayers for God to arrest you back until i finds out that you just made up these stories to deceive the baby Christians and satisfied the work of your father the Devil, but thank God you have been exposed.

Incase you don.t know, i have given out my names and my phone numbers on these forum in so many thread here on nairaland. Am bro George Nwaneri. Though i was formally ordained in the office of an avangelist.
But i preferred people to calling me brother. I don.t need any title.
You can never cover up light. I don.t need to hide my identity since i have nothing to hide. And am not in any dubious activities.

My work is full of light, and there is no atom of darkness in it.

Anyone who is still doubting Christianity have never encountered Christ.

But if there is any way you were once a Christian, which i doubted, mmmmm, our Lord Jesus Christ is a master planner.

Finally once again your post has made me to reaffirmed myself in the Lord.
Thank you.

thank god you threw away the weed on time, oshogbo weed is meant only for mentally strong people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ranchhoddas: 12:26pm On May 06, 2016
Mr Gombs, you have criminally evaded the subject of the boy whose eyes were gouged out.Your healing power no reach that side ni? Why is it that the only healings you perform are unverifiable ones?

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by dazzlingd(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

You have no idea

This is where you erred. You exist for God not the other way around. Why would I even focus on the tragedy and then the solution instead of focusing of my safety in Him?

Nothing is impossible with God.

Refer to the above answer

There's so many mad men on the streets, all doctors doctors have failed us. There are many people with unkempt hair and beards looking crazy, therefore all barbers are useless and have failed us. undecided

See how warped your logic is?

Hehehehhhehe... I now see your lane! grin grin grin

Atheists are my best fun tools. I like your desperate move to escape morality and consequences for your actions... But that's your folly, for in the end, you'd meet the boss himself, whether you believe or not.

Why are you angry with someone/something you already said doesn't exist? undecided

It's always OK to look for when to blame for our problems, it's man's default setting. I mean, Adam blamed eve, who blamed the serpent.

You blame God now for your woes and the weight of your conscience. Every thing created by God had an element of God in it, animate and inanimate. That includes you, and your soul will always long for its creator, whether you like it or not.
in all honesty without bias, u my friend have failed to address the questions that he asked

4 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by frank317: 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
Gombs:

Hello sir,

She retorted

She said

You just heard the ear was dried up and u went concluding he has been healed. Disd u advice to go for medical check up. Seriously why are u guys always faster than ur shadows. Even if it stopped how are we sure he wasn't already on the healing process before u prayed for him.

There is a blind boy available for you to heal... What are u waiting for?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Let's Talk About Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 256
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.