Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (166097 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 09, 2016
Savyy:
I'm okay wink what's happening?
Busy with the day.

I haven't told you what you requested knowing have I? cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Sunebanty(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2016
GloriaNinja:
You are cute too
thanks,your cuteness is intimidating me thou cool
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Henycymama(f): 4:43pm On May 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Tell me the main reason cheesy

Lolz, main reason for?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolz, main reason for?
Why you were surprised I quoted you
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolz, main reason for?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Henycymama(f): 8:41pm On May 09, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lolzz, well, didn't know any of of you can see it... that means vizkiz will see it niyen
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
NewSheriff:
Busy with the day.

I haven't told you what you requested knowing have I? cheesy
Nope, was thinking that was why you mentionedme initially. smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

Nope, was thinking that was why you mentionedme initially. smiley
It was. But you're always offline each time I come online.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:42am On May 10, 2016
Sunebanty:
cheesy
Sunebanty:
Close your eyes slowly

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 2:04am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
It was. But you're always offline each time I come online.
Hmmmm embarassed
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Hmmmm embarassed
I guess we'll hold on till the both of us are online.. cheesy

How was your night?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 6:25am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
I guess we'll hold on till the both of us are online.. cheesy

How was your night?
We're both online now, do it and edit quickly.
My night was very good, urs?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
We're both online now, do it and edit quickly.
My night was very good, urs?
cheesy

Mine was great. wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 6:32am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
[size=1pt]
cheesy

Mine was great. wink
good.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
good. Im waiting na angry
It's on what you quoted. Check again grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 10, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolzz, well, didn't know any of of you can see it... that means vizkiz will see it niyen
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2016
Tabh:
Well, they'd be good for a night stand.
Werey! You neva stop this thing wey you dey do. cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 8:03am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff wow I've seen it and edited. The fine boy with the afro, right? cheesy I remember you.

grin any other moniker you got you think I should know?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Henycymama(f): 8:16am On May 10, 2016
ukjerry:
lol, Hello??
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
NewSheriff wow I've seen it and edited. The fine boy with the afro, right? cheesy I remember you.

grin any other moniker you got you think I should know?
cheesy cheesy You're definitely an oldie!!

Waiting on that follow. wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 8:17am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
cheesy cheesy You're definitely an oldie!!

Waiting on that follow. wink
Lol okay.. I'll follow and unfollow after 5minutes
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Lol alright.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Sunebanty(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2016
GloriaNinja:
cheesy Close your eyes slowly
smiles,it doesn't seems to close
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 8:29am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Lol alright.
Seen?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
I saw the notification but didn't get to see it. You unfollowed already. cheesy

Follow again, please smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Seen?

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 9:53am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:

Ok, you there?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Ok, you there?
Yea
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Ok, you there?
Seen cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 10:52am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Seen cheesy
Lol okay
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Lol okay
Lol I didn't see that coming.

What's up!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.