Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (166098 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:
Newsheriff/Missclassy/Decker/Hatchett/Chappy77, continue conversating with yourself. cheesy

We both know you're also Savvy.

Deny that if you will. You already know I did my research well enough.

Are you going to woo yourself again like GBADEBO did with his Sharonnnn moniker?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Cc: Savyy grin cheesy
Told you I got someone trailing me. grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:
Newsheriff/Missclassy/Decker/Hatchett/Chappy77, continue conversating with yourself. cheesy

We both know you're also Savvy.

Deny that if you will. You already know I did my research well enough.

Are you going to woo yourself again like GBADEBO did with his Sharonnnn moniker?
Dignified fool, what research did you carry out this time? Entertain us a little, TheSonOfMark grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Lol I didn't see that coming.

What's up!! cheesy
I know, right? grin grin

I dey jare, just dey.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Cc: Savyy grin cheesy
Told you I got someone trailing me. grin
Lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin

Allow him to continue making a fool of himself while we laugh biko. grin grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
I know, right? grin grin

I dey jare, just dey.
You're not deactivating that account, right?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2016
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin

Allow him to continue making a fool of himself while we laugh biko. grin grin grin

In his mind, he's smart. grin grin

Like someone told him the other day, with his detective skills, he might soon find out who his real father is. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
You're not deactivating that account, right?
I should sad, but not soon though.

Wow! Are you still on fro? cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

You're _Savyy. Just like you're ZedX9 and Melancholicguy.
I can see your Aisha moniker viewing too. cheesy

You should focus your energy on pleading with Jack to get you a laptop. cheesy You should be surprised about how I came to be in the know.

Same Savyy account that's been dormant for months until recently? The Savyy account has less than 190 posts so that makes it easier to run searches on. Don't even bother editing. I saved the relevant parts.

I'm continuing the disgrace on you in whatever form you chose to emerge - just like the Missclasssy days.

Buhahahahahahahahahhahhahahah Newsheriff I swear, this is fun grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

You're _Savyy. Just like you're ZedX9 and Melancholicguy.
I can see your Aisha moniker viewing too. cheesy

You should focus your energy on pleading with Jack to get you a laptop. cheesy You should be surprised about how I came to be in the know.

Same Savyy account that's been dormant for months until recently? The Savyy account has less than 190 posts so that makes it easier to run searches on. Don't even bother editing. I saved the relevant parts.

I'm continuing the disgrace on you in whatever form you chose to emerge - just like the Missclasssy days.

You know, each time I come out for your disfigured face, you always play blind and deaf. You ready for some pummeling? I wouldn't mind having you for brunch, deranged nitwit!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
In his mind, he's smart. grin grin

Like someone told him the other day, with his detective skills, he might soon find out who his real father is. grin grin
Hahahahahahah abeg, don't make me choke on my eggroll and fanta here grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

I should sad, but not soon though.

Wow! Are you still on fro? cheesy
Okay. You must have changed your mind by then. tongue

Lol naaah
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:35am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
You know, each time I come out for your disfigured face, you always play blind and deaf. You ready for some pummeling? I wouldn't mind having you for brunch, deranged nitwit!
He thinks you are Aisha too?? Haba sad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait, is your name 'Mr. everybody'? grin grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

Buhahahahahahahahahhahhahahah Newsheriff I swear, this is fun grin
Savyy:
Hahahahahahah abeg, don't make me choke on my eggroll and fanta here grin grin
Have all the fun you can!! The fool is becoming a comic relief! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
He thinks you are Aisha too Haba, sad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I might even be his long lost mother that abandoned him at age 5. grin grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:38am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Okay. You must have changed your mind by then. tongue

Lol naaah
I doubt, I wanna go into proper hiding..like you tongue

Awwwn, mehn I tripped for that your fro back then cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

I doubt, I wanna go into proper hiding..like you tongue

Awwwn, mehn I tripped for that your fro back then cheesy
Lol okay

embarassed embarassed I'll go back on the fro just so you trip again. cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 10, 2016
As usual, the misfit that specializes in making a fool out of his disgusting self is nowhere to be found.

Come entertain us some more. grin grin
Maybe you should holla at the rest of the crew grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by iykekelvins(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2016
They've turned this thread to something else
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

After being offline for two days, you've resurrected your Aisha moniker. Nice try, Missclasssy.

Are you going to deny being Melancholicguy too?
..and KnightX. She might even be you and you wouldn't know shocked grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Lol okay

embarassed embarassed I'll go back on the fro just so you trip again. cheesy
Bleh!! grin

Did you ever get to know what I looked like? tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

You're being smart by half. You evaded the fact that you begged Jack for a laptop. You came out clean to him. You've been trying to justify his benevolence which is why you're his new attack dog and you ceased terming him an asslicker with your Newsheriff account.

I know all about it. See? I know their weakness and I know how to exploit it. Even Jack would be shocked about how I got to know.

After bragging about studying a biomedical course and later petroleum engineering in UniBen via your Missclasssy account, you've been exposed as nothing more than a beggar. Damn! You sold your respect for a laptop!

Shame on you, Missclasssy!

This is what took you 10 years to write? Oh my! grin

First and foremost, STFUareyouG0d, biko what's your friend talking about? grin

You're such a disgrace. May you be kissed on your flat forehead by a viper.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

Bleh!! grin

Did you ever get to know what I looked like? tongue
Never! Would I have the pleasure of beholding what this damsel looks like? smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
..and KnightX. She might even be you and you wouldn't know shocked grin
Dang!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:52am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

You're the one who always refers to Sinnzu as PERVYBYNATURE. cheesy

You already know I am your nemesis .

That was his former handle. Big deal? undecided
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:54am On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Never! Would I have the pleasure of beholding what this damsel looks like? smiley
Not so fast. Like I said, I'm going on hibernation tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 10, 2016
KnightX:

You're the one who always refers to Sinnzu as PERVYBYNATURE. cheesy

You already know I am your nemesis .

I never knew you're this stupiiiiiiiid! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 11:56am On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.