Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165925 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 1:26pm On May 11, 2016
Hahhaha..

"....person when dey drive Trailer with mouth nor dey get accident at all.."

Dygeasy, by the power vested in me by Sueun as the ALAGA1 of Nairaland, I confirm say you be legit.. cool

Jeun Soke jawe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 1:28pm On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
what's the big deal abt esther's pic.
This asslicking is getting too much.
madam! i don't reply to alternative monikers, plz stop quoting me. biko
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 1:29pm On May 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Becaus ure so beautiful and i like ur lips and d shape of ur mouth, the thought of my dick entering ur mouth is awesome.

ME:::"Suen, pls wetin we go so about this SAINTSAMURAI case? Yabaleft don reject am oo and he is getting worse day by day..

Shey na to carry am to dump for his village? "

SUEN:: "ALAGA1, abeg, nor mention that boy name again.. Fynestbooi, bring the chains"

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 11, 2016
kramfonos:
Who's the so-called "Promoe" trying to act like an e-detective 'cause that's the new cool tag?

Dude, you aren't cut out for it. Trying to divert attention from the disgrace is DOA.

When you go about bragging about being light-skinned and an OAP while you're cheered on by your comrades-in-deceit, this is what you get - disgrace.

Lying is easy, the difficult part is MAINTAINING the lie.

NOBOBY IS ANONYMOUS - THEY JUST HAVEN'T BEEN FOUND OUT YET.

New cool tag? Buuaaahahahahahahaa you're a laughing stock! gringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 11, 2016
Oga colour block.. how market grin grin

Maxi112:

1 Like

What I get from all this is; people should stop living a fake life...
Claiming to be light skinned meanwhile they're dark-skinned.

Why wud someone use black n white background for a pic if he or she is not trying to cover up something. .

I just have to say this, I'm with thesonofmark on this.

Say no to fake life aka impersonation

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
Oga colour block.. how market grin grin
cheesy cheesy am good bruh!

how u doing
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 11, 2016
cheer up my brother

cuteguy007:

Mimi even after you checked my profile, u still didn't vote me cry cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 11, 2016
Maxi112:
madam! i don't reply to alternative monikers, plz stop quoting me. biko
says the troll who has countless monikers.

This doesn't tell well of you at all. The said person is not debunking the fact, and u are here carrying her matter on ur shoulder.

I don't even know, if not for hadez, u were living under rocks before.

I'm here to caution u. U are not acting like a sane man.

My brother u can't get the cookies this way

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 11, 2016
i gentle. i just dey one corner dey observe.
but ehn you don dey fall my hand o. that esther geh can lie ehn... she be claiming atutupoyoyo whereas shes as black as my sh.it grin grin grin grin grin grin and you still dey side am on top ehn.

why is it that you don't like standing up for the truth . i been dey suspect you ooo abi she carry puna give u ni

Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy am good bruh!

how u doing
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ImDharay: 1:39pm On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
What I get from all this is; people should stop living a fake life...
Claiming to be light skinned meanwhile they're dark-skinned.

Why wud some use black n white background for a pic if he or she is not trying to cover up something. .

I just have to say this, I'm with thesonofmark on this.

Say no to fake life aka impersonation
Yo soon qonn qet banned aqain,
cuz u beqinninq to place ds whole ish
on ur Flat billboard-Shaped head lyk itz
ur lyftym concern.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Irenyy:
says the troll who has countless monikers.

This doesn't tell well of you at all. The said person is not debunking the fact, and u are here carrying her matter on her shoulder.

I don't even know, if not for hade.z, u were living under rocks before.

I'm here to caution u. U are not acting like a sane man.

My brother u can't get the cookies this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
I don't have time to reply some ode who is not up to my standard.
I'm your nightmare and lord, u are my servant
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
guy u are bigger than this na..
Leave all this for children abeg
what thing?
Wee yew kip kwayet tongue tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 1:52pm On May 11, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
i gentle. i just dey one corner dey observe.
but ehn you don dey fall my hand o. that esther geh can lie ehn... she be claiming atutupoyoyo whereas shes as black as my sh.it grin grin grin grin grin grin and you still dey side am on top ehn.

why is it that you don't like standing up for the truth . i been dey suspect you ooo abi she carry puna give u ni

my guy! I go tell u noting but the truth, that babe no give me anything, I will always stand for truth.. na she be the person for that pix, I won't lie, she is light skinny for sure, yeah!

waiting dey para me no be say she fine or she no fine, my anger na how that pix take leak here mind u verification pix can be any how cause is btw u and d host, I can bet my ass to this that Esthar never sheard that pix to anyone..

bruh I no say u self no go blv me, till Esthar put mouth for the matter, I go still dey bleam dyge.asy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what thing?
Wee yew kip kwayet tongue tongue
I don't like this. .why are u attacking dygeasy undecided

Every contestants pics are all over nairaland and they aren't complaining, so why should esther be given a special treatment? I don't like what u doing, period! What's the big deal abt her pic.

Hmm take time o
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by KingRex1(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2016
Maxi112:
my guy! I go tell u noting but the truth, that babe no give me anything, I will always stand for truth.. na she be the person for that pix, I won't lie, she is light skinny for sure, yeah!

waiting dey para me no be say she fine or she no fine, my anger na how that pix take leak here mind u verification pix can be any how cause is btw u and d host, I can bet my ass to this that Esthar never sheard that pix to anyone..

bruh I no say u self no go blv me, till Esthar put mouth for the matter, I go still dey bleam dyge.asy
I get ur point bruh but is she complainin? Is it an ish at all?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 2:06pm On May 11, 2016
KingRex1:
I get ur point bruh but is she complainin? Is it an ish at all?
bruh! this might not be ish to her but its to someone else, its Esthars turn now, it might be me or u tomorrow,

it's wrong, I don't bleam people for criticising her, I bleam dyge.asy for going contrary to rules

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 11, 2016
NewSheriff:
[s]Shut your trap, redundant m0ron. You don't have time yet I still met you here after an hour. Omo ale jati jati[/s].

you met me here an hour after & that equates to what? young man, are you psychedelic?
a quick glance at my posts would tell I've been online for a total of 45 minutes or less in 4 days.

not everyone is as jobless as you are. and certainly not everyone is as pathologically belligerent.

live with it and quit bovvering me, boy. take your puerile natter to simple-minded folks like you. I've made it a point of duty to refrain from having the sheerest form of colloquy with people i suspect are unambitious, insensible, & irrationally apoplectic in words & actions around the clock.
in other words, fück off!. Shalom!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EzePromoe: 2:24pm On May 11, 2016
lezz:
If you're good with mobile camera you will understand what camera lens do to facial structure.

All those pics are mobile-genrated and the closer they get to the object, they tend to form streaks and slight facial distortions especially with the nose and lips.

First pic was taken in close range, second was taken with a considerable distance from the camera. End of story![/b]

Creamish:

Lolz.. I'm just trying to save u from a wild goose chase... Iv seen a lot of her pics. Trust me...shez the one. Sometimes I look diff in my pics...its normal. smiley
I'm not dumb guys. Take a look at these pics again (I shouldn't be doing this but for the sake of credibility in the contest, I have to). The verification portrait and the campaign portraits are obviously not identical. One is an older woman, lightskinned with flat nose, while the other (the younger lady) is darkskinned with pointed nose. I am not daft, I can differentiate between an edited pics and a natural one. I call on the objective minded to take a closer look at these pics.

cc: dygeasy mimzy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

you met me here an hour after & that equates to what? young man, are you psychedelic?
a quick glance at my posts would tell I've been online for a total of 45 minutes in 4 days.

not everyone is as jobless as you are. live with it and quit bovvering me. take your puerile natter to simple-minded folks like you. i've made it a point of duty to refrain from having the sheerest form of colloquy with people i suspect are unambitious, insensible, & irrationally apoplectic in words & actions around the clock.
in other words, fück off!. Shalom!.
Lol I didn't know an artist around Ikeja finally employed you to help with some drawings. Congratulations. You're no longer jobless. grin grin grin
Someone asked you how sharonnnn is faring. Hope you're taking good care of her?

See ya. I'm busy in the real world. By the way, I checked your profile and noticed you've spent almost 2 months online. Not considering your gazillions of alternate. So much for tagging someone jobless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EzePromoe: 2:33pm On May 11, 2016
kramfonos:
Who's the so-called "Promoe" trying to act like an e-detective 'cause that's the new cool tag?

Dude, you aren't cut out for it. Trying to divert attention from the disgrace is DOA.

When you go about bragging about being light-skinned and an OAP while you're cheered on by your comrades-in-deceit, this is what you get - disgrace.

Lying is easy, the difficult part is MAINTAINING the lie.

NOBOBY IS ANONYMOUS - THEY JUST HAVEN'T BEEN FOUND OUT YET.

Seriously, is this post meant for me?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by lezz(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:

I'm not dumb guys. Take a look at these pics again (I shouldn't be doing this but for the sake of credibility in the contest, I have to). The verification portrait and the campaign portraits are obviously not identical. One is an older woman, lightskinned with flat nose, while the other (the younger lady) is darkskinned with pointed nose. I am not daft, I can differentiate between an edited pics and a natural one. I call on the objective minded to take a closer look at these pics.

This can't even fly!!! Clipped wings by laughable claims and ludicrous postulations.

Alright, I get the psychology: You can actually make people see what isn't there by insistently screaming you "see" something grin

Both pics are frightfully the same and you know it. Don't play on the different hairstyles and lightening conditions.

FROM THE TAGGING

1) check the high forehead and hairline!!!

2) Same full sumptuous lips. (Pic one has the lips slightly spread out in a smile)

3) Same nose. And it isn't pointed in any of the pics. First pic with a smile will of course widen the nostrils. Are you not an African?

You need new materials to sell this.
Stillbirth it is!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3703026_2016051114_34_13_jpegec4ba61bdc398b4aab9502b3a7d95423

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

seen my new picture? cheesy

lezz:

This can't even fly!!! Clipped wings by laughable claims and ludicrous postulations.

Alright, I get the psychology: You can actually make people see what isn't there by insistently screaming you "see" something grin

Both pics are frightfully the same and you know it. Don't play on the difference hairstyles and lightening conditions.

FROM THE TAGGING

1) check the high forehead and hairline!!!

2) Same full sumptuous lips. (Pic one has the lips slightly spread out in a smile)

3) Same nose. And it isn't pointed in any of the pics. First pic with a smile will of course widen the nostrils. Are you not an African?

You need new materials to sell this.
Stillbirth it is!!!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2016
awwww.. what are you contesting/did you contest for??

so sorry though. I wasn't aware. if it's still on, please let me know ok wink

cuteguy007:

Mimi even after you checked my profile, u still didn't vote me cry cry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Creamish(f): 2:59pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:

OK then... Have it ur way... Can't say I dint try. Good luck trying to prove she's not the same person.

Cheers mate! wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by lezz(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2016
mimzy:
grin grin grin grin grin

seen my new picture? cheesy

You know I can't get enough!!!

Every new pic of you brings a fresh radiance of your never-dimming luminescence!!!

Reawaken my desire, babe.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:

You are not intelligent

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 11, 2016
Sweetie, i'll have to start imposing siesta on you ooo. cheesy cheesy

Creamish:

OK then... Have it ur way... Can't say I dint try. Good luck trying to prove she's not the same person.

Cheers mate! wink
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 11, 2016
ha it's been a while... cheesy cheesy
that poetic side of you... lol

lezz:
You know I can't get enough!!!

Every new pic of you brings a fresh radiance of your never-dimming luminescence!!!

Reawaken my desire, babe.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 11, 2016
#ItsStillTrendMIMZY wink wink wink wink wink

firstEVA:

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 11, 2016
mimzy:
#ItsStillTrendMIMZY wink wink wink wink wink

yes o, Mimzy all the way, haters gon hate kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.