Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165489 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by hibiscus76(f): 12:37pm On May 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
A SWEETY PIE
And so, why did you quote me?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:
Just an observation. This Mimzy looks very different and perhaps more lightskinned than the Mimzy I've been seeing so far. If not then it's old age that just struck me.
Yea I noticed it long ago and made a comment about it. Clearly different facial structures.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EzePromoe: 12:40pm On May 11, 2016
mimzy:
P.S; I am NOT LIGHT SKINNED..I have always
been dark in complexion . thanks
maybe you should consider the fact that even
when the same camera is subjected to different
lightening conditions. you will get different results.
Well, just take a Good look at these two pictures and tell the truth if they're identical.

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 11, 2016
hibiscus76:

And so, why did you quote me?
Becaus ure so beautiful and i like ur lips and d shape of ur mouth, the thought of my dick entering ur mouth is awesome.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Maka why grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2016
So much drama over a mere online beauty contest. Na wa o
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by onstelly(f): 12:49pm On May 11, 2016
Maxi112:
thanks dear!
I sight you bro
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 11, 2016
NewSheriff:
Read through before posting a comment.

I read what i saw on my follower feeds. Not everyone has time on their hands like you and your ilk.

Keep off my mentions for the umpteenth time, boy.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

let Estharfabian come and defend herself, no come carry the matter for head now... No offense

what do you mean by "defend herself"?
what offense is she guilty of?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:
So much drama over a mere online beauty contest. Na wa o
hey beautiful mama, i like ur dp.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by lezz(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
nope i dnt hit d mod button and i will neva hit it, dnt u get the clearer picture, there are other folks hitting d mod button always, u shud know them by now. what i do is that i slay u.
Buddy, try as you may, slaying won't ever be associated with any one of your monikers.

You aren't built to carry such mental load, lad.

To be a successful, tactful and spontaneous troll with facts and wits require more brainpower than writing even the best of threads!!!

Evolution designed you to be just another disposable receptacle of flesh and blood. grin

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by cuteguy007: 12:53pm On May 11, 2016
mimzy:

Mimi even after you checked my profile, u still didn't vote me cry cry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Creamish(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:
Well, just take a Good look at these two pictures and tell the truth if they're identical.

Old age tins... grin cheesy She's d same person...
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 12:54pm On May 11, 2016
onstelly:

I sight you bro
hi, how u doing sweedy!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EzePromoe: 12:58pm On May 11, 2016
NewSheriff:
Yea I noticed it long ago and made a comment about it. Clearly different facial structures.
I hope Mimzy explains this sooner. I have nothing against her or any other contestant but the face in that verification picture is no way identical to the ones being circulated. I hope the organizers are aware of this.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

He has repudiated claims of leaking the pic and exonerated self from any wrongdoing. Also, called on Esther to deny that she never shared same pic with any other person

I think his explanation is reasonable until esther can confidently tell she never shared the pic with anybody. Until then, you guys can give it a rest

@emboldened__that's what is likely to have happened. I've told that chick on several occasions to be wary of the kids on her contact. it's like talking to a ceramic wall.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EzePromoe: 1:09pm On May 11, 2016
Creamish:

Old age tins... grin cheesy She's d same person...
No No No, that can't be. the first picture doesn't look like that of an old woman. I don't want to be posting her pictures continuously so it doesn't seem like I'm all out for her. But why did she delete her comment in defense of my observation. Hmmm, this is getting interesting.

mimzy:
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 11, 2016
Dygeasy please when will this contest commence self. Let the people that will vote do so, so this contest can be over already. So much hate... *spits* *tufia*

Oya ESTHER come here, come and exonerate dygeasy from this accusation undecided abi you wantu lie that you did not share your verification pics. choi

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ImDharay: 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
NL mods tho....
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:
No No No, that can't be. the first picture doesn't look like that of an old woman. I don't want to be posting her pictures continuously so it doesn't seem like I'm all out for her. But why did she delete her comment in defense of my observation. Hmmm, this is getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 11, 2016
Park01:
apart from her ownundecided

dude u gat to cover ur self in sham cause u are a big disgrace to NL, u expect us to believe this nonsense u said u must be joking

I'm so much disappointed with u and the mod in this section... Bleep both of u

and don't forget to tell us the relationship btw u and the knights...

cc suen
this ur asslicking nor be here o.

Stfu

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

smellymouth i see youuuuu

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 11, 2016
Maxi112:
don't worry your self bro, I will be sending a private complain to seun abt u

what's the big deal abt esther's pic.
This asslicking is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by lezz(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:
If you're good with mobile camera you will understand what camera lens do to facial structure.

All those pics are mobile-genrated and the closer they get to the object, they tend to form streaks and slight facial distortions especially with the nose and lips.

First pic was taken in close range, second was taken with a considerable distance from the camera. End of story!

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:
I hope Mimzy explains this sooner. I have nothing against her or any other contestant but the face in that verification picture is no way identical to the ones being circulated. I hope the organizers are aware of this.
Here are my observations

Firstly, the nose of the supposed mimzy in the verification picture is flat while the one in her campaign pictures are pointed.

Secondly, take a closer look. These two persons aren't even the same. One is taller and has more flesh.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3652712_img20160428143340_jpegf13a440df6fb8196cfa7d0f44ab4830d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3652713_3651298photogrid1461687974108jpege370191e1d58cdb25cb72d322934a9ed_jpegbb39ee01ccea80bff9ff82e10bbeb32d
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ImDharay: 1:20pm On May 11, 2016
NewSheriff:
Shut your trap, redundant m0ron. You don't have time yet I still met you here after an hour. Omo ale jati jati.
sad aaayeo0.!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2016
Maxi112:
liar! U have thousands of reasons to do that, but I will be kind enough to tell u one among d few the reasons!

its cause of ur selfish interest, I will forward the evidence of how everything was done to suen, screen shot and ur whatsapp chat with them, I will do so immediately, u are a snitch, people like u shouldn't be allowed to handle NL beauty pageant
u think sheun got time for all these pettiness.
Grow up! And get bixy with ur life.

An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Creamish(f): 1:22pm On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:

Lolz.. I'm just trying to save u from a wild goose chase... Iv seen a lot of her pics. Trust me...shez the one. Sometimes I look diff in my pics...its normal. smiley
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Dude this is hogwash. How and why would she share verification pic with her team or anyone? Give me one reason why

You goofed mate. Period!
guy u are bigger than this na..
Leave all this for children abeg
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 11, 2016
gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Irenyy:
u think sheun got time for all these pettiness.
Grow up! And get bixy with ur life.

An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (83) (Reply)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.