Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165840 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MRNipples(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I see
look closer, u will see you in my heart.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:50pm On May 04, 2016
MRNipples:
look closer, u will see you in my heart.

U know say fuel don cost, abeg if I look closer, I go see fuel for there?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MRNipples(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

U know say fuel don cost, abeg if I look closer, I go see fuel for there?
what u will see is more better than fuel, no amount of money can buy it. so im offering it to u for free.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by firstking01(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2016
esosa993:

hello smiley
You remember mesmiley??
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
You remember mesmiley??

yes I do,how has been your day
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2016
MRNipples:
what u will see is more better than fuel, no amount of money can buy it. so im offering it to u for free.

Bros abeg park well.................................................... NEXT PERSON PLEASE!!!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by firstking01(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2016
esosa993:

yes I do,how has been your day
Fine,,,ok, just for curiosity sake, what led to our becoming friendstongue?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MRNipples(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Bros abeg park well.................................................... NEXT PERSON PLEASE!!!
hehehe but why u nor like free things. e go cost u so much to get me if e pass today o. infact impossible
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Fine,,,ok, just for curiosity sake, what led to our becoming friendstongue?

I can't really remember, but we spoken before that I remember and I see your comments Herr too
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by wristbangle: 4:01pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I would really like to see the female edition of this thread... I really want to see if that hater wey her teeth be like roasted goat go feature for the rank... Smh

grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe but why u nor like free things. e go cost u so much to get me if e pass today o. infact impossible

e go cost me to get u? hmmmm bros ur on a looooooong thing
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Dannidom(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
Oh boy, who is that no.2, jeezzzz, on this nairaland, *freezing mheennn, ushhhh shocked wait o, the way this guys are cute, are they cute down below too, chai chai chai, who will i woo now o sad

misspicy, come and see what am seeing o, come and fan me grin

remove that india boy jor
cheesy
there is water dripping down your legs. Is it still the sweat? shocked
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by vizkiz: 4:04pm On May 04, 2016
wristbangle:
They are all cute guys #no homo#

So vizki, u handsome like this? cool. See ur head like calabash own.

Naijaboi ur lips don dey black o! tongue

But why is tommfrencmissing In that list?

Abeg, no forget to include me among top 10 "UGLY" guys on Nairaland cheesy when u drop the thread

see bashing grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 04, 2016
Thylord:
And you didnt add me mr sexy

choiiiii shocked[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MRNipples(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

e go cost me to get u? hmmmm bros ur on a looooooong thing
well if u say so, but i hope u can fight against dj cuppy in orda to get me.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2016
esosa993:

I can't really remember, but we spoken before that I remember and I see your comments Herr too
Wow, you easily forgetgrin...anyways, i was the person that introduced you to join the winning team...TeamMimzy2016cheesy...and i promised to endorse you for next years miss nairaland contest...Mimzy will hand over the crown to you next yearcheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Wow, you easily forgetgrin...anyways, i was the person that introduced you to join the winning team...TeamMimzy2016cheesy...and i promised to endorse you for next years miss nairaland contest...Mimzy will hand over the crown to you next yearcheesy

oh am sorry ,now I remember hope u good
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
Dannidom:
there is water dripping down your legs. Is it still the sweat? shocked
sorry , that your microscope aint working, where i was, which there was sweat tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Madam, face the person you're trading words with, don't bring me into this fiddle.. You have been mentioning my moniker and I have been turning deaf ears to comments.. It will be of your own good if you stopping mentioning me otherwise,
I trust you wouldn't like me to give you paracetamol this afternoon
grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by layla129(f): 4:18pm On May 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Kulboy be making ladies harbour thoughts of cheating on their boyfriends. grin grin

Lol
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2016
Tommfrench:
Lol

every guy is handsome in their own little ways...
ussssh, who is this one again, okpoko ooooo, fine boi, no pimple shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by hungryboy(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

present Ma,
I want to fall in love with you Ma,
Give me a location where i will take the 'fall'.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2016
esosa993:

oh am sorry ,now I remember hope u good
I 've been good...wbu??
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by redgem(f): 4:22pm On May 04, 2016
Hahahahhahahhahhahaha.... Why is someone Pained? I wasn't the only one who said you should not be on the list...

Hahahahhahahhahhahaha.... Oga tosyne please don't be angry I beg of you... It was a slip of my finger grin

No hard feelings.... In fact you deserve to be number one.. Don't hit your head on the wall cos of what I posted

I sincerely apologize....thanks
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by redgem(f): 4:23pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

Ehmmm.... Babe don't go there grin he is taken
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Dannidom(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

sorry , that your microscope aint working, where i was, which there was sweat tongue
babe I swear na water be that as you the shout you come open your skirt wella I come see say true true you pata don soak finish.

I come dey wonder na so girls dey sweat reach?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Raeshelle(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
Who is the last guy... D one in d picture. D last guy in d picture.. Who is he pls
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by redgem(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2016
Tommfrench:
Lol
every guy is handsome in their own little ways...
Lol.... Ok hun..... wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 04, 2016
WoooooooooooooW! Those are my handsome brothers grin... No homo lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2016
layla129:
Whose picture is that last one? Someborry give me his number puleaseee grin
come and take grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

osedvgirl me I no fine
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Who needs a fine boy who has trust issues, STEWPID character and thinks the world of himself? undecided Pls I want that ugly chimpanzee with a beautiful heart who knows just how to treat a lady fine and knows her worth, the ugly face won't count, in fact that ugly face with time will become the most handsome guy on earth wink
hypo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.