Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165849 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't just understand oooo cos I don tire for this girl issue.. She storms on my threads saying they are bullshit; I no go talk

When people make positive remarks on me, she will always look for a way to paint me bad; I go still keep quiet

Today again, the OP ranked me amongst the most handsome dudes on nairaland, she told the OP to remove my name cos I'm unworthy and I still kept mute

As if that was not enough, she mentioned me telling people that I'm the one behind a moniker that tongue-lashed her for being an hater

See me see wahala ooooo
oya left am cheesy e do, fine boy for life

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ehix89(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don't need to apologize to me cos you're an inconsequential nincompoop.. Rather than making an apology, you should be more concerned about working towards minding your own business and stop being an attention seeking nincompoop

And to make matter worse, you claim you're a graduate yet you have no atom of sense and therefore display a degree of foolishness and dumbness.. Please stop acting like my cousin in Nursery 2 for God's sake, you should be matured beyond all this.. Even though stup.idity is a free gift of nature, must you misuse your own Stupi.dity on nairaland?

When someone tries to remain calm and humble, your kind will still force words out of someone's mouth

As I said earlier, don't ever cross my path again !!
Chisos!!!, how grosss, Easy on brov

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MadCow1: 5:15pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
Oh boy, who is that no.2, jeezzzz, on this nairaland, *freezing mheennn, ushhhh shocked wait o, the way this guys are cute, are they cute down below too, chai chai chai, who will i woo now o sad

misspicy, come and see what am seeing o, come and fan me grin

remove that india boy jor
cheesy

You dey ask about the size of their Dickoder,, Shey you no see say you senior all of them.. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 04, 2016
redgem:

Oh please.... I don't want to dig through post...

Crush on who?

Someone should not make me post things here...

I love being on a lowkey and don't like controversies

No one should push me to the wall...

Oga tosyne please you better watch what you say...I've apologized haven't I?

Don't push me to the wall
post things, oya ngwanu, wall, i hope there is a strong wall beside you there grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 04, 2016
D guys re cute tho undecided
See them jealousy grin..so guys jealous each other too..heheh!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:

You dey ask about the size of their Dickoder,, Shey you no see say you senior all of them.. tongue tongue tongue tongue

oh really, ok, now moma things cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ayomidegal: 5:32pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't just understand oooo cos I don tire for this girl issue.. She storms on my threads saying they are bullshit; I no go talk

When people make positive remarks about me, she will always look for a way to paint me bad; I go still keep quiet

Today again, the OP ranked me amongst the most handsome dudes on nairaland, she told the OP to remove my name cos I'm unworthy; I still kept mute

As if that was not enough, she mentioned me telling people that I'm the one behind a moniker that tongue-lashed her for being an hater

See me see wahala ooooo
she's in love with you. Can't u see the handwriting on the wall grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ayomidegal: 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
Oh boy, who is that no.2, jeezzzz, on this nairaland, *freezing mheennn, ushhhh shocked wait o, the way this guys are cute, are they cute down below too, chai chai chai, who will i woo now o sad

misspic y, come and see what am seeing o, come and fan me grin

remove that india boy jor
cheesy
sweet body
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ireneony(f): 5:40pm On May 04, 2016
I hereby order tosyne2much and redgem to get married as soon as possible grin

I can see the love fight between you two cheesy

No time for dulling grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Lolss. Really? It seems NL guys rock more than ladies

igneous rock nko?
Who dash una rock? cheesy
No be una dey create thread, Nairalander meets Mike Ezuronye_ I am the SHORT GUY IN BLACK. Everytime, you people are always the short guy in the pic. Why? angry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxity02(f): 6:01pm On May 04, 2016
all of them are cute, that India guy sha
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 6:03pm On May 04, 2016
ariyike23:

His actually fine.. d face,wat mks it beta is his corporate clothes..i have a fetish for guys that dress corporately.. I hope his character is also fine.. A fine face wiout a good character is zero for me
Same here.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ariyike23(f): 6:11pm On May 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
Same here.

Yur name,evrytime i c it brings memories of sme1... hi dear

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by kulboy(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2016
Thank you folks.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:16pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

i disagree grin

Lol why? Can't u see that those handsome pictures is actually making u ladies go crazy tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:18pm On May 04, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

igneous rock nko?
Who dash una rock? cheesy
No be una dey create thread, Nairalander meets Mike Ezuronye_ I am the SHORT GUY IN BLACK. Everytime, you people are always the short guy in the pic. Why? angry

Because those celebrities wear shoes with high heels. tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ariyike23(f): 6:25pm On May 04, 2016
Fine boiz evrywhere.. Buh dey wee jes be breaking human being heart. Im shocked dt dat fine face is the 1 behind tosyne2much d basher... Biko dont bash me oo,im only complimenting u grin.. i remember one time me nd him had issue ere.. tosin dough
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ariyike23(f): 6:27pm On May 04, 2016
kulboy:
Thank you folks.

U look familiar,wat uni did u attend??
Igbinedion uni right??
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MrCork: 6:29pm On May 04, 2016
Hadez:
Hello all, now I have taken my time to move round nairaland to check out for handsome men (I love handsome men). So according to their profile picture, I have selected 8 handsome guys on nairaland. Sorry I might not be right o but I see them as handsome wink

If I didn't add your pix I didn't see it dat is why

1. Naijaboiy: I heard he won the Mr nairaland competition so according to that, he is my number one most handsome nairalander. It is not easy to win a competition.

2. Shamstiel: he seems like a troll to me but the last picture he had online was wao! I love men with Pink lips.

3. StfuareyouGod: I love guys with beards you and those lips are just too attractive. Handsome man he looks like the man of all women's dreams

4. Strahovski1: I think he is Indian, he looks Indian in that picture and I love that cool boy looks wink

5.Tosyne2much: This calm and gentle woman basher who wouldn't stop telling us 10 ways to disrespect women is just looking handsome when I checked his profile I was expecting something less but he disappointed me by looking handsome

6.vizkiz: This one is always insulting people both men and women but most especially women. But he looks different from his attitude. Handsome

7.Maxi112: oh my gosh! embarassed this guy just won me eyes cuz I stare at his picture for a while before uploading. Fine boy

8. Kulboy: thank you KashyBaby, I love his eyes cheesy

angry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Walesadeyemi(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
cosmic22:
I no fine?
After you don edit your spirit comot the pics, you con dey ask us jamb question.....Lmao

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by hungryboy(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
ariyike23:

U look familiar,wat uni did u attend?? Igbinedion uni right??
Unicem
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ariyike23(f): 6:31pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Unicem

Yimu,y u ansaring for him..iffa blow yu..
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MrCork: 6:32pm On May 04, 2016
Hadez:
Hello all, now I have taken my time to move round nairaland to check out for handsome men (I love handsome men). So according to their profile picture, I have selected 8 handsome guys on nairaland. Sorry I might not be right o but I see them as handsome wink

If I didn't add your pix I didn't see it dat is why

1. Naijaboiy: I heard he won the Mr nairaland competition so according to that, he is my number one most handsome nairalander. It is not easy to win a competition.

2. Shamstiel: he seems like a troll to me but the last picture he had online was wao! I love men with Pink lips.

3. StfuareyouGod: I love guys with beards you and those lips are just too attractive. Handsome man he looks like the man of all women's dreams

4. Strahovski1: I think he is Indian, he looks Indian in that picture and I love that cool boy looks wink

5.Tosyne2much: This calm and gentle woman basher who wouldn't stop telling us 10 ways to disrespect women is just looking handsome when I checked his profile I was expecting something less but he disappointed me by looking handsome

6.vizkiz: This one is always insulting people both men and women but most especially women. But he looks different from his attitude. Handsome

7.Maxi112: oh my gosh! embarassed this guy just won me eyes cuz I stare at his picture for a while before uploading. Fine boy

8. Kulboy: thank you KashyBaby, I love his eyes cheesy

...WTF??.....you purrrrup picture of 8 homebase nairaland guys that loooklike roadside mechanic sayn they gooodloookin......how?......and then one of them hav eyes like Dragon fly (kulboy)....wha raaabout we Londoners?...sweeery do u hav taste? (no ofeinse) angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ireneony(f): 6:38pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

...WTF??.....you purrrrup picture of 8 homebase nairaland guys that loooklike roadside mechanic sayn they gooodloookin......how?......and then one of them hav eyes like Dragon fly (kulboy)....wha raaabout we Londoners?...sweeery do u hav taste? (no ofeinse) angry
post your pic lets see
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MrCork: 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
post your pic lets see

arrrha...so u want me to post my naaaaaked picture so u can hangggit on yor bedrooooom wall...abi?...You so dirty minded & r nut a wifey material!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Walesadeyemi(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2016
mimzy:
nice pics... did you carve your brows shocked shocked
is that lipgloss shocked shocked shocked

Babe....how do I vote for you? How does the voting things work? Damn! You fine
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by naijaboiy: 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
esosa993:
naija boiy,stfua reugod, and viz kiz hmmmm their faces look so so innocent but their comments are always lipsrsealed
My comments are always ugly? grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On May 04, 2016
wristbangle:
They are all cute guys #no homo#

So viz kiz, u handsome like this? cool. See ur head like calabash own.

Naija Boiy, ur lips don dey black o! tongue

But why is tommfrench missing In that list?

Abeg, no forget to include me among top 10 "UGLY" guys on Nairaland cheesy when u drop the thread
Be like say na too much weed. cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On May 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na ijaboiy. You re handsome #NoHomo# cool
We are in the same league bro! cheesy

Thanks... cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2016
ariyike23:
Fine boiz evrywhere.. Buh dey wee jes be breaking human being heart. Im shocked dt dat fine face is the 1 behind tosyne2much d basher... Biko dont bash me oo,im only complimenting u grin.. i remember one time me nd him had issue ere.. tosin dough
Seriously? shocked Tell me something cool
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Fine boys everywhere

STFUareyouGod put that tongue back to where it's supposed to be - inside your mouth! angry
I just drank a glass of water so I'm minding my own business tongue tongue tongue tongue #YourSiggy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2016
Gals everywhere..

vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.