Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading (35525 Views)

Ankara From 2k / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / Keeping Your Ankara Fabric From Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Marlvin:

Where was he (Iamkingzlee) all these while, he should be out here like the other contestants soliciting for votes winning the votes of the heterogeneous audience ?

Where is that act of zealotry n enthusiasm ?

I will have you know that I actually voted for him , for a specific reason.

Lol, no na, he solicited and is still soliciting, though the last time he solicited for votes, his main account got a ban, so he decided to use an alternate, yeah, I know it's crazy, but, couldn't risk getting his account banned

Thank you so much for your support, i really do appreciate.. But wait, you type so much like someone I know here, can't remember the moniker he came back with after he deactivated

Are you prime minister? No offensecheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Tedassie:

undecided

Lol, did I say anything wrong? Morning dear... You didn't honor my request though, so sad cry
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

Arewafederation / arewaempire, I no see you yesterday o, how far na? E Don set o, na for above link

Name na Iamkingzlee as you do for miss NL na, same pattern
Thank you very much
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2016

Sonoflucifer, I no see you yesterday o, how far na? E Don set o, na for above link

Thank you very much
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Frakdon, I no see you yesterday o, how far na? E Don set o, na for above link

Thank you very much
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Xreal hillzy, I no see you yesterday o, how far na? E Don set o, na for above link

Thank you very much
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Beebeeooh angry cry you promised me o, you didn't include my candidate... This is monalisa185
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:
Beebeeooh angry cry you promised me o, you didn't include my candidate... This is monalisa185
sori bae. but, u didn't remind me & I don't even remember who's your candidate again. please can u remind me so I can edit my post kiss
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
sori bae. but, u didn't remind me & I don't even remember who's your candidate again. please can u remind me so I can edit my post kiss

Sorry jare, Naso dem just dash me one Kain yeye ban o..

It's IAMKINGZLEE jare, no vex, thanks a lot kiss
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Alienstar dear, it's IAMKINGZLEE o, please... Morning hun
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by AlienStar: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Morning! I have voted already
MissMonalisa:
Alienstar dear, it's IAMKINGZLEE o, please... Morning hun
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Good morning sir/ma

Voting has commenced today for the prestigious MR Nairaland Contest and I would like to crave your indulgence to kindly vote the amicable, handsome, charming, funny and friendly IAMKINGZLEE , for Mr NL 2016. We need your support as we cannot do this on our own. Your votes are very important in making this a reality.

Voting ends by 6PM (West African Time) for ELIMINATION ROUND 2

(Please Note, to vote all you have to do is visit this link ------> https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/2#48111367 and type "I VOTE IAMKINGZLEE CC: NLJEGA".)

Your votes and support would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in earnest.

Wukedp

Jayosita

Yieldings

Freiburger

Ejanla07

Alayormii

Joyli

Dozielnc

Daintformat

Tdayof
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by arewafederation: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Arewafederation / arewaempire, I no see you yesterday o, how far na? E Don set o, na for above link

Thank you very much

Sowie hun! Had very little time for NL yesterday. But don't worry, Obatala has chosen Iamkingzlee and the heavens have answered. wink
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hey lovelies, good afternoon to you all, I'm so sorry to bother you all this afternoon, I really do need your precious help.. A friend is contesting in the on going Mr Nairaland contest, I'm here to humbly beg for your votes on his behalf, to help him scale through to the next round. Voting starts 10 am and closes 6pm (W.A time)

It's actually simple, just 10 seconds of your precious time, all you have to do is to type "I VOTE IAMKINGZLEE CC: NLJEGA" on the link provided below

Please, help put a smile on someone's face today, I'll be really grateful if you can make out time to cast a vote for him. Bless you as you do

oppybouy(m), Seamareggae(m), martyns303(m), cridbak(m), Techoftoday, adeagbo101(m), beeman80, Tayeni(m), chandli, 247notire(m), EnigmaticEnigma(m), faith551(m), flokii(m), osemu8(m), actoor(m), jornie(m), Futureviz, murphyibiam15(m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.