Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading (35526 Views)

Ankara From 2k / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / Keeping Your Ankara Fabric From Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by frakdon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=48112595][/quote] sorry I just saw your mentions now, my bad..

How far with the voting?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2016
frakdon:
sorry I just saw your mentions now, my bad..

How far with the voting?

No wahala, how Far? Today is the grand finale, hope you'll Vote?

Good morning frankcheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Good morning hommiescheesy hope you having a great weekend?
I'm so sorry to bother you, I just need a little Favour, the mr Nairaland grand finale is today, please, just spare us 10 seconds of your time, Voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time)

All you have to do is to follow the link below, type I vote IAMKINGZLE cc NLJEGA
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale

Yeah right, it's that simple, please, help put a smile on someone's face today..
We'll be looking forward to seeing your vote, thanks in anticipation. Enjoy the rest of your weekendcheesy

Dfrenzy
Saintkeppy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:
I'm so sorry to bother you, I just need a little Favour, the mr Nairaland grand finale is today, please, just spare us 10 seconds of your time, Voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time)

All you have to do is to follow the link below, type I vote IAMKINGZLE cc NLJEGA

Yeah right, it's that simple, please, help put a smile on someone's face today..
We'll be looking forward to seeing your vote, thanks in anticipation. Enjoy the rest of your weekendcheesy

Liljeez donjazet
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Poundsboy tval
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by frakdon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:

No wahala, how Far? Today is the grand finale, hope you'll Vote?
Good morning frankcheesy

Great! I don vote good luck to you guys..
Good afternoon, onyi! Udo di?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
frakdon:

Great! I don vote good luck to you guys..

Good afternoon, onyi! Udo di?

Thanks dear, saw your mention..

Nnaa ehhhhh, Udo gbakwa koikoi ooo... I'll message you on fb soon
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:
Good afternoon hommiescheesy hope you having a great weekend?

Cherry lozanni naijanaso
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Jonwesley sirmuel frankiss44
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dancok you Don vote?cheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Kazuna adagio3 ambyzown

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Titanium38 tedassie oceemo
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hi guys, please kindly vote for iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland. Voting is currently ongoing and closes by 6pm and today is the grand finale.
Please here's the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale just type I vote for iamkingzlee and cc: NLJega for your vote to count. Your votes will go a long way. Thanks

anabel freiburger herbie27
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hi guys, please kindly vote for iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland. Voting is currently ongoing and closes by 6pm and today is the grand finale.
Please here's the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale just type "I vote for iamkingzle and cc: NLJega" for your vote to count. Your votes will go a long way. Thanks

Mostyg Shiki wilcox
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Tedassie(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=48245278][/quote]
thought i made my position clear on this?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tedassie:

thought i made my position clear on this?

Lol, sorry dear, my apologiescheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by shiki(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:
Please here's the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale just type "I vote for iamkingzle and cc: NLJega" for your vote to count. Your votes will go a long way. Thanks

Mostyg Shiki wilcox

Sorry you didn't get to me on time
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:
Dancok you Don vote?cheesy
yes wey d contact?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by frakdon(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Thanks dear, saw your mention..

Nnaa ehhhhh, Udo gbakwa koikoi ooo... I'll message you on fb soon
yeah, so who won the prize?

Nwanyi Awka ibia kwa, ogi gbayiru udo koikoi, smiles..

No wahala, ano'm available always on FB, I dey wait?
have a blissful day.
Good morning
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by sonofluc1fer: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=48112507][/quote]
Sorry Ma. cry I took break.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Toochibe001(f): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Monalisa185:
Caring for your ankara fabric requires having a basic knowledge of what type of fabric it is. The hydrophilic nature of ankara fabric gives it the ability to absorb moisture quickly and dry fast. This gives the fabric a cooling effect and makes it perfect for sunny weather.

These are the six best ways to keep your
ankara from fading;

1.Don’t wash with detergent: It’s preferable
to use mild soap when washing with hands, instead of detergent. Detergents easily fade fabrics as they are very harsh, especially on the ankara fabric.

2.Launder ankara only when necessary: It’s
not advisable to wash this fabric often. Just launder only when the need arises.

3.Hand wash your ankara: If you wish to
enjoy your fabric, wash with hands.Washing machines and dryers can be extremely rough on the ankara fabric that you put inside them.

4.Use Baking soda: Stains are sometimes
unavoidable. Try using baking soda or an alternative that is not as harsh as bleach to get rid of stains on your ankara fabric.

5.Treat only the areas that need to be cleaned: There just occasions whereby you
just need to treat only the spots or areas that need to be cleaned and let it air dry.

6.Tossing: Try tossing your ankara fabric
into the wash with a tablespoon of salt. The chloride content of the salt will help seal the colour in. This also works for scarves and rugs.

Do well to pamper your ankara fabric; treat it with great care!
www.madivas.com/6-best-ways-to-keep-your-ankara-fabric-from-fading/

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece. Very informative
Yours toochibe_online https://toochibe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.