Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading (35524 Views)

Ankara From 2k / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / Keeping Your Ankara Fabric From Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
[b]

Good Morning [url=MizPos-conqueror221-teemama20-Oluwadamilorlah-Kechmann-Fireson-FASH23-DimmyDammy-SasquareT-Imm4real-Taeewo-jaybiz007-kinglekan-Daeey00-ashakemi-Chisophia-rosalieene-Essential824-Yudeeaikay-Phykel-Harmony222-MizPos-conqueror221-teemama20-Oluwadamilorlah-Kechmann-Fireson-FASH23-DimmyDammy-SasquareT-Imm4real-Dudecollins-Aksquared-winningsun-dominion92-enemercy01-Tolumiide-Sitesell-gwason-nnadozieopara-Barbwirepro-Sheylarhh-flimsy2-mickyswagg2-bidx1-Dhameelarhay-Merle-gbemmy2k10-izuoff-Ovicky-Ocheori-Happysmokey-Kennedybello-Oladistinct-Meek75-AnibabaQuadri-Teeboy15-abbeyunique2-Nyfa-Rokudaime-amodu-Kingley3218-dtobs-dayo23-femiti-Richiy-Shuaibbs-Greycious-Elvis506-Stlaibrowne-SuperO-Tellasola-Teemakagu-Abdulikoko-Kufrebssy-Fortune-Aktiveiyke-Dafoly-Depemonies-lekside05-Kangol99-Chinweukamaka-Val601-phoebe-elugushichilling-Priceless21-mickyswaggz-ChizzyB-Moyanbe-Adebowale89-horexy-AirstarKabe-jtchukwu-pabu-Olochedavido-Abbey2sam-LOola12-trustedward-pweetybhy-haryorbarmie83-arrhenius15-Tejis56-squarelead-Spixytinxy-Missmossy-veraiyke-Ponomote-STENON-iantaiwo-Nzeh12-GeoOla25-vingeophsicist-Keyperson-Giftbani-Fraih-henchamb-propet-adewaleorege-uchman46-larrytorch-bigjuniornaija-DexxyAlebs-Jimab-mapsmatician-Nothin2lose-chinwe87-dchiefpriest-IghravweIG-ShesAgem-Nony1-Christdonasco-Abbie25-Oluwanimodurotu1-Princessisabel-nathoneal-Justified19-Serial-abdulmumini60-Beckytee-Mykunlex-Holawalea-Addilelgi-girlvyn-Prinzey-danidon08-shubs-FleetRider-gigales-ChuxMyk-tuffpivot-waiess-MemphisDepay-boboLIL-chumaster-trublood-WinningSun-Leriebloom-kweenzie-ogochukwu67-stephano100] Buddy[/url], cheesy

Wishing you a very happy new month and a productive week ahead! smiley smiley

On behalf of TeamIamKingZlee we would like to thank you for your patience and support during this long waiting period for the commencement of the contest.

Voting has commenced today for the prestigious MR Nairaland Contest and I would like to crave your indulgence to kindly vote the amicable, handsome, charming, funny and friendly IAMKINGZLEE , for Mr NL 2016. We need your support as we cannot do this on our own. Your votes are very important in making this a reality.

Voting starts by 10AM and ends by 6PM (West African Time)

[size=15pt] (Please Note, to vote all you have to do is visit this link ------> ELIMINATION ROUND 1 and type "I VOTE IAMKINGZLEE CC: NLJEGA".) [/size]

Your votes and support would be deeply appreciated. smiley

Thanks in earnest. smiley

[/b]
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
MissMonalisa:
Hi, good morning wonderful people, I'm sorry to bother you all this morning, but I really need your precious help, the mr Nairaland contest kicks off today and iamkingzlee_ will be needing your votes and support to scale through to the next round. Voting starts 10 am and ends 6 pm (W.A time)

Please, just spare us 10 seconds of your precious time and we'll be very grateful. All you have to do is follow the link below and type I vote iamkingzlee cc: NLJEGA
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

Simple right? Please just help put a smile on someone's face today. Thanks a lot and God bless.

Tedassie khery chiefolododo rahman3853 freecocoa sacluxpaint okaakoko ibrohim aremu01 missingbudget ejanla07 phlemzy kakamorufu ayoolani alezy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
MissMonalisa:
Hi, good morning wonderful people, I'm sorry to bother you all this morning, but I really need your precious help, the mr Nairaland contest kicks off today and iamkingzlee_ will be needing your votes and support to scale through to the next round. Voting starts 10 am and ends 6 pm (W.A time)

Please, just spare us 10 seconds of your precious time and we'll be very grateful. All you have to do is follow the link below and type I vote iamkingzlee cc: NLJEGA

Simple right? Please just help put a smile on someone's face today. Thanks a lot and God bless.

Beebeeoh, the hour has come o, it's monalisa185_

Sonoflucifer arewafederation/arewaempire hillzy xreal
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Ejanla07: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=48080683][/quote]

why you mention me na madam.

if no be say u fine small. i for.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Ejanla07:

why you quote me na madam.

how much u go pay.

Lol, Oga abeg na, ejo, biko, danallahcheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
[b]

Good Morning smiley

Stegomiah, vivypretty, phrezzz, fxskye, kay9, paragon40, kinglekan

On behalf of TeamIamKingZlee I would like to crave your indulgence to kindly vote the amicable, handsome, charming, funny and friendly IAMKINGZLEE , for Mr NL 2016. We need your support as we cannot do this on our own. Your votes are very important in making this a reality.

Voting has started and ends by 6PM (West African Time)

[size=15pt] (Please Note, to vote all you have to do is visit this link ------> ELIMINATION ROUND 1 and type "I VOTE IAMKINGZLEE CC: NLJEGA".) [/size]

My sincere apologies for disturbing your mentions smiley

[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
[b]

Good Morning smiley

Evakingz, NextGovernor, ticker, Charix, badgers14, Donpressman, Nusaf

On behalf of TeamIamKingZlee I would like to crave your indulgence to kindly vote the amicable, handsome, charming, funny and friendly IAMKINGZLEE , for Mr NL 2016. We need your support as we cannot do this on our own. Your votes are very important in making this a reality.

[/b]
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
[b]

Good Morning smiley

Cassyrooy, myweb, kawkab, johnnycrew, hooli, cosmatika, Empero1, hazyfm1, gaborone

[/b]
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
[b]

Good Afternoon smiley

Abdulaz, Tynasparks, omusiliyu, mystiqueDZ, pidggin, PasD, sybarite7, chubbygal, faruz, Tradelyn, prestige2013

[/b]
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Clementman11:
I've said it before and my mind's set in stone: my vote is for sale.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
charix:

I've said it before and mind's set in stone: my vote is for sale.
lol...Bros abeg na.. na beg i dey beg ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Goodnuel
Chibenze
Okuneddie
Toks2008
Miracy
Davidflo
Trypa
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Mrvitalis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Ernesty20
Marlvin
Mykelpato
Phantom
Tunnamania11
Jaymicheal
Afuye
Tashaamania
Spaxon
Gabbysky

Raayah
Fexyrich
Babaoyeyemi
Whizzcute
DeeTus
Amanze15
Coobboy
Sarimah
Majamajic
Shezhawt

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Mrphymeslol
Harzardd
SaintKel
Lakesisdepapa
Barbarthundey
Morereblo
Lordmykel
Ibkaye
Seuncoded
Mizzzbeee
Quivah
Myfantasies
Timothy3113
Bratking
Stenon
Druxy
Penzino
Allytinted
Kudam
Taiyescott
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by MissMonalisa(f): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Omocheche
Vivaciousvivi
Oohlalah
Vickyrotex
Jamean
Meelorlah
Grocery
Queenstl
Soonest
Miztyna
Queenfav
Sweetyie
Lovelygurl
Lily4star
Hayoryhemie
Pinkieblue
Atkol
Damseyl
Mizzbouqui
Vampireem
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by saintkel(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=48086730][/quote]swt lady
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Marlvin(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=48086599][/quote]

Where was he (Iamkingzlee) all these while, he should be out here like the other contestants soliciting for votes winning the votes of the heterogeneous audience ?

Where is that act of zealotry n enthusiasm ?

I will have you know that I actually voted for him , for a specific reason.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good Evening guys! Did you know the Mr Nairaland 2016 voting has begun? Please do well to vote the best candidate Iamkingzlee with just a mount of your precious time. All u have to do is visit this thread->

And type in "I vote lamkingzlee cc: nljega"

Pls guys, today's voting ends by 6. TeamKingzlee really appreciates kiss
Clone2020
Stubbornman
Classman
Lordvoldermort
Wisefizz
Goshen26
Hidee20
Walkopet
Thylord
Joelreg
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi guys, please kindly vote for iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland. Voting is currently ongoing and closes by 6pm.

Please here's the link to the thread, just type I vote for iamkingzlee and cc: NLJega for your vote to count. Your votes will go a long way. Thanks

Clone2020
Stubbornman
Classman
Lordvoldermort
Wisefizz
Goshen26
Hidee20
Walkopet
Thylord
Joelreg
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good Evening guys! Did you know the Mr Nairaland 2016 voting has begun? Please do well to vote the best candidate Iamkingzlee with just a mount of your precious time. All u have to do is visit this thread->

Pls guys, today's voting ends by 6. TeamKingzlee really appreciates :*

Phiszo
Xionez
Krak101
Dairykidd
Ogmask
Surestsam
Ferdinandu
Bomasek
Meeky
Nuges
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi guys, please kindly vote for iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland. Voting is currently ongoing and closes by 6pm.

Please here's the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination, just type I vote for iamkingzlee and cc: NLJega for your vote to count. Your votes will go a long way. Thanks

Phiszo
Xionez
Krak101
Dairykidd
Ogmask
Surestsam
Ferdinandu
Bomasek
Meeky
Nuges
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016

Please here's the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination, just type I vote for iamkingzlee and cc: NLJega for your vote to count. Your votes will go a long way. Thanks

Darkseid
Psittacus
B3llo
Wellmax
Arsenate
Basics007
Chiboy429
Thiscounts
Soulfood
Fourwinds
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016

Pls guys, today's voting ends by 6. TeamKingzlee really appreciates.
Darkseid
Psittacus
B3llo
Wellmax
Arsenate
Basics007
Chiboy429
Thiscounts
Soulfood
Fourwinds
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2016

Ehix89
Dainformant
GANDALF1
190theclown
Dljbd1
Areaboy2
Mykh01
Blackxstar
Ishiamu
Paulbets
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2016

Diasporaman
Tedbaker
Pauljohn1
Jethro2
Cybriz82
Apoti
Holysina
Ekobiz
Disguy
Rapthugx
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2016

Sayyid
Wilybebsy
Dumo1
Pontirock
Spoilerx
Tempuser
Fiftynaira
Tooltips
Hertz9te
Lovexme
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2016

Pls guys, today's voting ends by 6. TeamKingzlee really appreciates.

Ehix89
Dainformant
GANDALF1
190theclown
Dljbd1
Areaboy2
Mykh01
Blackxstar
Ishiamu
Paulbets
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi dudes and dudettes, please kindly vote for iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland. Voting is currently ongoing and closes by 6pm.

Estyvino
Antispexish
Dolphinheart
Cupidhero
Silvermania

Omocheche
Vivaciousvivi
Oohlalah
Vickyrotex
Jamean
Meelorlah
Grocery
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi beautiful ladies and gorgeous gentlemen, please kindly vote for iamkingzlee for Mr. Nairaland. Voting is currently ongoing and closes by 6pm.

Queenstl
Soonest
Miztyna
Prettysolid
Queenfav
Sweetyie
Lovelygurl
Lily4star
Haryoryhemie
Pinkieblue
Atk01
Damseyl
Mizzbouqui
VampireeM

MrRhymes101
Hazardd
Saintkel
Lakesidepapa
Barbarthundey
Morereb10
Lordmykel
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by smartylinks: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2016

Krasican, phemmyutd, kenonze, ricsman, alki, godswilld10, project50, emmykk, welis1, piagetskinner, vicadex07, abagworo, banabest, emekamex, jarus, curvinus, elopeee3000, chimzyblack
Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Clementman11(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
REPOST

[b]

Good Evening, smiley
[url=MizPos-conqueror221-teemama20-Oluwadamilorlah-Kechmann-Fireson-FASH23-DimmyDammy-SasquareT-Imm4real-Taeewo-jaybiz007-kinglekan-Daeey00-ashakemi-Chisophia-rosalieene-Essential824-Yudeeaikay-Phykel-Harmony222-MizPos-conqueror221-teemama20-Oluwadamilorlah-Kechmann-Fireson-FASH23-DimmyDammy-SasquareT-Imm4real-Dudecollins-Aksquared-winningsun-dominion92-enemercy01-Tolumiide-Sitesell-gwason-nnadozieopara-Barbwirepro-Sheylarhh-flimsy2-mickyswagg2-bidx1-Dhameelarhay-Merle-gbemmy2k10-izuoff-Ovicky-Ocheori-Happysmokey-Kennedybello-Oladistinct-Meek75-AnibabaQuadri-Teeboy15-abbeyunique2-Nyfa-Rokudaime-amodu-Kingley3218-dtobs-dayo23-femiti-Richiy-Shuaibbs-Greycious-Elvis506-Stlaibrowne-SuperO-Tellasola-Teemakagu-Abdulikoko-Kufrebssy-Fortune-Aktiveiyke-Dafoly-Depemonies-lekside05-Kangol99-Chinweukamaka-Val601-phoebe-elugushichilling-Priceless21-mickyswaggz-ChizzyB-Moyanbe-Adebowale89-horexy-AirstarKabe-jtchukwu-pabu-Olochedavido-Abbey2sam-LOola12-trustedward-pweetybhy-haryorbarmie83-arrhenius15-Tejis56-squarelead-Spixytinxy-Missmossy-veraiyke-Ponomote-STENON-iantaiwo-Nzeh12-GeoOla25-vingeophsicist-Keyperson-Giftbani-Fraih-henchamb-propet-adewaleorege-uchman46-larrytorch-bigjuniornaija-DexxyAlebs-Jimab-mapsmatician-Nothin2lose-chinwe87-dchiefpriest-IghravweIG-ShesAgem-Nony1-Christdonasco-Abbie25-Oluwanimodurotu1-Princessisabel-nathoneal-Justified19-Serial-abdulmumini60-Beckytee-Mykunlex-Holawalea-Addilelgi-girlvyn-Prinzey-danidon08-shubs-FleetRider-gigales-ChuxMyk-tuffpivot-waiess-MemphisDepay-boboLIL-chumaster-trublood-WinningSun-Leriebloom-kweenzie-ogochukwu67-stephano100] Buddy[/url], cheesy

On behalf of TeamIamKingZlee we would like to thank you for your patience and support during this long waiting period for the commencement of the contest.

Voting has commenced today for the prestigious MR Nairaland Contest and I would like to crave your indulgence to kindly vote the amicable, handsome, charming, funny and friendly IAMKINGZLEE , for Mr NL 2016. We need your support as we cannot do this on our own. Your votes are very important in making this a reality.

Voting ends by 6PM (West African Time) for ELIMINATION ROUND 1

[/b]

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading by Tedassie(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=MissMonalisa post=48080683][/quote]
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.