Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos (8861 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by deluxez12(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2016
This is what happens when a man enters the kitchen..... lol am guilty of some sha gringringrin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by iceberylin(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2016
3rd guy be like... Drop ya weapons grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by deluxez12(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by deluxez12(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2016
iceberylin:
3rd guy be like... Drop ya weapons grin
grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Chibaby87(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2016
Bia LA nu
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by donbenedict(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2016
After they will say Nigerian men duno how to cook..

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
After they will say Nigerian men duno how to cook..

grin cheesy grin

Those are Asian men undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by donbenedict(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Those are Asian men undecided
i'm not blind! Asian guys are daft!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by ebbybest(f): 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
i trust my Nigerian guys nah, some can cook while some nah Ajebo e.g greatness22
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by benedictnsi(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2016
ebbybest:
i trust my Nigerian guys nah, some can cook while some nah Ajebo e.g greatness22

You don chop his food before??
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by CaroLyner(f): 7:35pm On May 04, 2016
gringrin

while some guys enjoy cooking more than females seef
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by youngberry001(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
Even in d kitchen person dey put helmet no be for machine den dey used am for
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by donbenedict(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Africa guys are monkeys
same monkey dat built d forum ur daft ass is occupying...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:
Africa guys are monkeys
Actually its African guys....
Though your English is not bad......for an Asian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by MasterBaiter: 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Hah!
I'm guilty of that 4th pose

when u dey fry chicken and you throw the head inside the oil,na then u go know say frying meat suppose come with user manual.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by greatness22(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
ebbybest:
Lol, have you tasted my "indomie" grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by ebbybest(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
benedictnsi:

I neva chop ohh bsides why i go dea nd man go dea cook?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by greatness22(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
benedictnsi:

Bros, leave am. Me wen dem invite come benin con cook burial rice
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by skinz(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2016
We go soon dey use raincoat and boot boil water
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by halfricanadian(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
cheesy extremely funny chai
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by MotherConfesor(f): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
You could speak for urself anyway cos some men are actually very good cook and can even stand dis ish more than women!!!
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
same monkey dat built d forum ur daft ass is occupying...

Are you serious? Forum with Asian technology. Did Africa invent the Internet? Even your mobile phone is made in India. What did your people invent? Dumbass.

Asia created what you are playing with. The servers, the network, and the machines are from Asia.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
This is funny, but makes sense... grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by judey1992(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2016
those days that the beans will be boiling at the top and i will chilling, until my sis will come to dish the unburnt.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by ebbybest(f): 9:40pm On May 04, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, have you tasted my "indomie" grin
I knw dats the only thing you can prepare...
Na wah for all these INDOMIE generation ohhh.

SMH.....
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by greatness22(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2016
ebbybest:

I knw dats the only thing you can prepare...
Na wah for all these INDOMIE generation ohhh.

SMH.....
Lol, cry dey hungry you. Oya piss make you go sleep. grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 10:38pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Are you serious? Forum with Asian technology. Did Africa invent the Internet? Even your mobile phone is made in India. What did your people invent? Dumbass.

Asia created what you are playing with. The servers, the network, and the machines are from Asia.
ignorant Indian soul, the internet was not INVENTED by Asians; neither was the telephone (and it's mobile descendant).

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by deluxez12(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
Oahray:
ignorant Indian soul, the internet was not INVENTED by Asians; neither was the telephone (and it's mobile descendant).
who did
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
Oahray:

Check your mobile phone. Look at the battery compartment. It's clearly written 'Made in India' or 'Made in China' . India and China are Asian!

It's hard to accept. But it's the fact. Asia is owns technology. Asia started technology. Africa had and still has nothing to display.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 10:59pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Check your mobile phone. Look at the battery compartment. It's clearly written 'Made in India' or 'Made in China' . India and China are Asian!

It's hard to accept. But it's the fact. Asia is owns technology. Asia started technology. Africa had and still has nothing to display.
manufacturing a mobile phone that can connect to the Internet is different from INVENTING the mobile phone and the internet.

You said Africans didn't INVENT them. Well, Asians didn't either.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 11:01pm On May 04, 2016
deluxez12:
who did
Americans.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks Internet! See What Our Secondary School Girls Are Now Doing In Class / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.