Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick (1085 Views)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / What Makes Her Your Main Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by LaraAwomolo26: 7:31am On May 05, 2016
"Go to his house, cook for him, do dishes, don't ask for money etc," says one lady

BattaBox, presenter Adeola hits the streets of Lagos to ask young ladies -What would you do if you were a Side Chick? And how do you move from being a Side Chick to a Main Chick?

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdxAZe3hPMc
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by donbenedict(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2016
Dey did not ask "how to be a househelp"
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by VictorRomanov: 7:57am On May 05, 2016
No wonder men treat women anyhow! Fighting ur fellow woman for a man, who's cheating. and u think tomorrow, he won't get another side chick
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:
No wonder men treat women anyhow! Fighting ur fellow woman for a man, who's cheating. and u think tomorrow, he won't get another side chick
Where are the feminists? Its a man's world_James Brown
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by VictorRomanov: 8:06am On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Where are the feminists? Its a man's world_James Brown

The so called feminist don't even understand what they want. That's my problem with them. Most of them would do the same.
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by MasterBaiter: 8:07am On May 05, 2016
Wetin do me?
I go manhandle your vagĂ­na and if time come,dispose of you and find a new one.
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by nikkypearl(f): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
if you like turn yourself to his mama/house help or even turn 360 degree in bed my Dear,na Oyo you dey,coz these guys actually know what they want!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2016
VictorRomanov:

The so called feminist don't even understand what they want. That's my problem with them. Most of them would do the same.
Feminism must have taken its root from the bitterness and dejection of losing out in relationships with men. Probably used and dump case or played like ping-pong.
Men hold the ace. We shouldn't be discussing this. Its a no contest.

What comes to your mind when you see Ms Condoleeza Rice. A loser!!! It is only a man that can make a woman Mrs.
It is very easy to deal with feminists.
Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by CaroLyner(f): 8:19am On May 05, 2016
smh.we're our own problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Teach How To Move From Side Chick To Main Chick by Michellla(f): 8:32am On May 05, 2016
Iranu

(1) (Reply)

This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! / A Must Read!! Lady Says She Enjoys Domestic Voilence. / Losing Erection Putting On Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.