Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress (28231 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers / Fear Grips Ogd,okupe Others Ahead Of PDP Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by Category1: 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
doyinisaac:
And what happens if I get banned??I will die??grin omo ale....you are a bastard......useless dog...
I reject all that bruv.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by precious1967(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
he is still a pdp strongman. he just used apc platform to win an election. he ll soon return to pdp after dividing apc
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by precious1967(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
defash8:
I hope Buhari has received his corrected budget? If not, he should wait till May 29.
definately.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by precious1967(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
GWMI:
Good, good.Thanks.
PMB is learning what politics is through sar aki
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by GWMI(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
precious1967:
precious1967:
precious1967:
True, true.Thanks.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by orakao8: 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
The PDP are playing games with the inexperience of the APC at this high level
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by Ratello: 8:29pm On May 05, 2016
doyinisaac:
They are playing politics with the lives of Nigerians including you..you are here laughing with your future....grin
You are a wise man.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by Iamthoney(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2016
MabraO:

Stop misleading people op
Wot do u mean PDP shutdown senate for one week wen in actual sense SP shutdown down senate for one week in respect of PDP congress.

I pity d guillible ones that would read this news backwards nd think PDP actually did
Need I tell you that you just explained nothing
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by Osezua: 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
wilcox:
Desperado 1 himself. I hail you o
Before nko. If he allows the house to hold then he is a gooner. APC members will impeach him
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by PastorOla1: 9:06pm On May 05, 2016
Bunch of lazy men and women.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by shiimah: 9:25pm On May 05, 2016
What I know is that... Saraki is still a member of PDP at heart.....
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by MabraO: 10:16pm On May 05, 2016
Iamthoney:
Need I tell you that you just explained nothing

Something difficult to comprehend becomes meaningless.. Am not surprised
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by Chriz(m): 1:39am On May 06, 2016
MabraO:

Stop misleading people op
Wot do u mean PDP shutdown senate for one week wen in actual sense SP shutdown down senate for one week in respect of PDP congress.

I pity d guillible ones that would read this news backwards nd think PDP actually did

Oga read before you comment.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by iamcourage(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2016
hardywaltz:
Saraki if u like kiss all the PDP members aşs when the time is ripe for your exist not even Chukwu Okike Abiama will save u.
oboi just sharrap..making noise.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by tpiah01: 3:47am On May 06, 2016
shutdown as in govt shutdown?

That is never good.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by tpiah01: 3:49am On May 06, 2016
doyinisaac:
They are playing politics with the lives of Nigerians including you..you are here laughing with your future....grin

unfortunately.

Lives and livelihood of Nigerians.
Re: Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress by Iamthoney(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2016
MabraO:

Something difficult to comprehend becomes meaningless.. Am not surprised
I voice concern and you yet offers CHARLIE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode / Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.