Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels (27822 Views)

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by opalu: 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
Ingelligentia
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by Sweetguy25: 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
You're injecting 320 billion naira into the economy when inflation is at double digits and at a three year high. This woman sef?
Why should government be borrowing From banks thereby competing with the private sector for capital?
Why aren't you working with the central bank to ensure that there is credit for the real sector?
Why are you toying with the finances of the universities (in the name of TSA) when you know they're a highly critical part of the country's development and future?
What about the over ambitious budget? Can you achieve that?

These are questions that shouldve been asked.

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by sandman007: 6:14pm On May 05, 2016
cleatoris:

Ngozi is a fraud. All she gives are frivolous figures from her voodoo economics.
When it comes to accountability and probity, Kemi will eat Ngozi alive and use her bones to pick her teeth.
WHO statistics don epp??
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by iretiland: 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
luvinhubby:

And the international finance institutions, world acclaimed ivory towers & foreign nations keep celebrating your 'fraud'.

Your madam accountability not introduced any programme on accountability but still uses BVN, TSS & TSA that was conceived & initiated by Ngozi.

Kemi is not even qualified to be Ngozi's research assistant.

Definitely your brain is too slow to know that NOI played fraud on Nigeria, the kind she cannot played on the internatiinal community. That community does not have space for your likes with small brain that will admire and praise a scam. Ngizi was a big egomaniac scam under the slowpoke called GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by magicminister: 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
VERY LACK LUSTRE
NO FIGURES.
JUST WORDS.
THIS WOMAN IS TOO DULL JARE!!
HER ANALOGIES ARE JUST PISS POOR.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by appini: 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
luvinhubby:

And the international finance institutions, world acclaimed ivory towers & foreign nations keep celebrating your 'fraud'.

Your madam accountability not introduced any programme on accountability but still uses BVN, TSS & TSA that was conceived & initiated by Ngozi.

This is a technical knockout!

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by teehay45(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
Intelligent answers provided by the Minister of Finance

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by dechiome(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
cleatoris:

Ngozi is a fraud. All she gives are frivolous figures from her voodoo economics.
When it comes to accountability and probity, Kemi will eat Ngozi alive and use her bones to pick her teeth.
Illiteracy is a serious desease. Since Ngozi left what is the state of the economy 2day?. Inflation...? Employment...? Gdp......? Growth.......? We will sink & swim together.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by maestroferddi: 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
Tribalism, ethno-religious and other primordial considerations would continue to be the bane of Africa nay Nigeria till we imbibe objectivity and candour.

Kemi Adeosun should sit up as the minister superintending a key ministry like that of finance. She is not just cutting it both in words and deeds.

It should have nothing to do with her being Yoruba. She should demonstrate competence so that Nigerians will begin to appreciate her.

Quality does not hide.

5 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by Chukazu: 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
three:
Sorry, but WHO spent N64 Billion 'on Travel' last year?

*hint*

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/list-of-26-countries-president-buhari-has-visited-since-assuming-office/

even at that.. most of the culprits are still in power. so if she is telling us that the past administration spent that amount on Travels, then it's pertinent to state that some of the arrowheads of past administration have simply converted to sainthood in the current administration.
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by swimmer: 6:32pm On May 05, 2016
I am a lawyer but I sure can tell u more bout the economy than this lady. Does she even have a first degree? She is a commissioner @ best. She can't even talk bout an economic blueprint or gameplan!

She is talking bout diversifying. What is being done to diversify? How are businesses being encouraged?

She spent 45 mins (what's with women and 45 mins interview these days sef? Cc: Tiwa)
and dint explain any macroeconomic policy to save the country?

We are in big soup!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by galantjoe(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
mrs kemi is very imcompetent finance minister. she is lack will for economic direction
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by otokx(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
Our direction and progress will be clearer 6 months after the budget is signed.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by DIFY20(f): 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
seriously can somebody remind again who is how finance ministre
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by paschu: 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
Adminisher:
This idiocy called "economic blueprint t" has become even the buzz word for any half educated followers of contemporary N8gerian economics. Very very stupid buzz word. Nigeria actually stopped having economic blueprint when we embraced full blown market economics. We had an economic blueprint with the military and their National Development plans all these were jettisoned when IBB started SAP. The military with their national development planning built all the refineries, major roads, petrochemicals, Abuja, Aluminium plant, NAFCON and everything we own now. Obj and Jonathan have not added anything to these assets since they came to power. What they have rather done is sold all of them to private companies and all the sold assets with the exception of Petrochemicals and NAFCON have failed.

It annoys me to hear the word economic blueprint. It is just a lot of bs that is completely meaningless in current context. When Nigeria wants to grow it will start taking POSITIVE ACTION in stead of speaking big english

I totally disagree with you oga.

Those your utopian national monuments were sold to the private investors for one reason: they were national liabillties. They were no assets as you would have the gullible believe. We actually need to sell off more if not all of them.

Secondly, economic blueprint is a reality.

This govt. is unable to hatch a clear economic blueprint because they lack the capacity and expertise to concieve it.
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by benji93: 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
bejeiodus:
The answers she gave to the questions showed a woman without a good grasp of the importance of the office occupies. This is what happens when governors are allowed to nominate ministers to superintend important ministries. The economy looks to be heading further south with people like this at the helms of affairs. We all need to gird ourselves for a bumpy ride ahead.
In..................if i may ask, what kind of answers did you expect her to give? answers that are meant to just impress you, but are not actually real!. The budget has not even been signed yet. I would like you to educate us on what better answers you think she should have given. I am waiting..................... Out
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by lekside11: 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
Rehearsed answers...

You should have watched the video before commenting. The person that posted the transcript only wanted to rubbish the minister of finance. He or she wanted us to believe that Mrs Adeosun does not know what she is doing. Initially I was disappointed with her when i read the post but was impressed after watching the video.

Mrs Adeosun is intelligent, truthful and on top of her game. Instead of condemning her, we should praise her for all her effort in blocking all the leakages in government.

I have thought how much the FG will saving once they start issuing debit cards to the govt agencies?

With this minister at the helm of affairs in the finance ministry, Nigeria will surely get out of this mess and become better and prosperous.

I enjoin everyone on this platform to watch the video before making their comment.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by luvinhubby(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
iretiland:

Definitely your brain is too slow to know that NOI played fraud on Nigeria, the kind she cannot played on the internatiinal community. That community does not have space for your likes with small brain that will admire and praise a scam. Ngizi was a big egomaniac scam under the slowpoke called GEJ.

Obviously you got short-changed of balanced reasoning on creation, i forgive you.
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by TPAND(f): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
Even a SS1 student will answer the way Kemi did.
No policies no economic policies. Stating the obvious like the lame man on the street do not know Nigeria needs to invest elsewhere and find an alternative to oil
Please you never met an empty treasury. She's has ruined her reputation claiming They met an empty treasury. Thank God the world bank is not as gullible as your supporters
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by benji93: 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
paschu:

I totally disagree with you oga.

Those your utopian national monuments were sold to the private investors for one reason: they were national liabillties. They were no assets as you would have the gullible believe. We actually need to sell off more if not all of them.

Secondly, economic blueprint is a reality.

This govt. is unable to hatch a clear economic blueprint because they lack the capacity and expertise to concieve it.
In.................My guy stop deceiving yourself, economic blueprint do you want , the kind that previous administrations had but wasn't implemented? You can cite some examples of elements you would have expected in the current government's plan, that they have failed to recognize, then we analyze them and discuss how they fit into our current situation. The fact that someone has a plan that does not agree with your expectations does not mean he/she has no plan. I am not supporting any side here, but i would like you to explain what you mean by the non-existence of an economic blue print, that could very well feed the thoughts of some of us........................ Out
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
this woman is a figure head.

recovered funds, no idea

excess crude oil account, no idea.

economic team, she mentioned ministries

how are you working with CBN, we try to align...

kai!!!

apart from blocking leakages, am not impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by benji93: 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
sandman007:

WHO statistics don epp??
i beg help me ask ooo, who stats don help?
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by benji93: 7:24pm On May 05, 2016
swimmer:
I am a lawyer but I sure can tell u more bout the economy than this lady. Does she even have a first degree? Sshe is a commissioner @ best. She can't even talk bout an economic blueprint or gameplan!

She is talking bout diversyfyin. What is being done to diversify? How are diversifying businesses being encouraged?

She sppent 45 mins (what's with women and 45 mins interview these days sef? Cc: Tiwa)
and dint explain any macroeconomic policy to save the country?

We are in big soup!
Mr lawyer, you asked a very important question, what are you doing to diversify the economy? and i have just a straightforward answer, they have plans, but the budget has not been finalized yet, even if you pour honey into a leaking pot, the same thing will happen, it will leak, at best it will take a longer time.
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by Mydazz(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2016
No facts, No Figures,.... Two necessary ingredients in public finance analysis...... Never believed in this woman.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by Jesusloveyou: 7:33pm On May 05, 2016
luvinhubby:
A finance minister spends 45 mins on national television with no data, statistics & ratio presented.

I miss aunty Ngoo.

Nigeria is in trouble.
u miss that thing called failure, who was worst than ineffectual buffoon,
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by crazymod: 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
sorry to say. most people complaining are from one particular tribe.................... If Kemi is from Anambra, Imo or Abia it would have been another story.

Every reasonable Nigeria knows that Igbos control Nigeria news/social media...... so don't believe everything you see or hear from Nigeria news/social media.

All figures and statistics by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was fake and dubious yet igbo media see her as messiah.
Ngozi Okonjo was the fin minister and economic minister to the most corrupt regime of all time.
Ngozi Okonjo was the fin. minister and economic minister to a sinking economy yet igbos praise.

Recently she was blaming GEJ govt. of economic woes and lack of political will to save. She and her SE sycophants forgot she was the driver of the so called failed economic plan.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by demolinka(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2016
How many peeps running off their mouths/keypads actually watched d full interview?
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by totorimi: 7:43pm On May 05, 2016
metromediaboss:
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, was on Channels Television Sunrise Daily this morning.

- Are we now saving excess funds? Ans: No we are not savings because you cannot save when you are borrowing. We are borrowing and struggling to pay salaries

- How much money has been recovered so far? Ans: I don't have that figure

- What is the current amount in excess crude account? Ans: I don't have that figure. You (Maupe) quoted it sometime ago. I think it is $2.1b or $2.2b, I am not sure of the amount.

- We have some people complaining of TSA, eg ASUU? We are working with universities and CBN to see if we can grant exemption to them

- They put a blame on govt on leakages. Is it something your ministry can fight? Ans: Absolutely. Last year, we spend N19b on roads and N64b on travels. We are trying to limit travels and the flight class of various govt officials.

- How are limiting leakages in govt? Ans: We are trying to introduce debit cards for routine govt expenditures.

- Has this debit card kicked off? Ans: No we are trying to get proposals from 3 banks, then we shall go through learning process

- How are you aligned with CBN on fiscal and monetary policies. CBN should be doing monetary, and your ministry should be looking at fiscal. Ans: We are trying to align.

- It will shock you that Nigerians do not know those who are members of the economic team. Ans: (Becomes upset) Don't you know the ministers? Don't you know me. VP Osibanjo, Min of State & budget, Min of Info, Head of DMO, etc are members

- What is the Economic blueprint? Ans: We are going to invest in infrastructure. We are going to diversify the economy. If we can feed ourselves, it will energise the economy.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/full-transcript-of-minister-of.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pxDvOAwBEE

This woman only succeeded in wasting today's Sunrise show, look at the bolded she cleverly dodged all questions asked with the usual empty promises. After one and half year in office they are still trying and making empty promises. SMH for our nation indeed.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by paschu: 7:44pm On May 05, 2016
benji93:

In.................My guy stop deceiving yourself, economic blueprint do you want , the kind that previous administrations had but wasn't implemented? You can cite some examples of elements you would have expected in the current government's plan, that they have failed to recognize, then we analyze them and discuss how they fit into our current situation. The fact that someone has a plan that does not agree with your expectations does not mean he/she has no plan. I am not supporting any side here, but i would like you to explain what you mean by the non-existence of an economic blue print, that could very well feed the thoughts of some of us........................ Out

This govt. is unable to hatch a clear economic blueprint...

I did not say they do not have it, I said that what they tout as it is not CLEAR. Why? Because all they have been doing is simple: they play reactive 'kalukalu' with the country (hoping that things will turn around by chance) as opposed to hatching a clear-cut and COHERENT proactive programme that will move the nation forward and away from the present harsh realities.

They stupidly forget that everything is not going down (as they do at this moment) by mere chance.

This is enough for any honest and informed nigerian to comprehend. I cannot say more than this.
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by Standing5(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2016
luvinhubby:

Your madam accountability has not introduced any programme on accountability but still uses BVN, TSS & TSA that was conceived & initiated by Ngozi.

There is God oh . . .
Re: Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels by paschu: 7:50pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
crazymod:
sorry to say. most people complaining are from one particular tribe.................... If Kemi is from Anambra, Imo or Abia it would have been another story.

Every reasonable Nigeria knows that Igbos control Nigeria news/social media...... so don't believe everything you see or hear from Nigeria news/social media.

All figures and statistics by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was fake and dubious yet igbo media see her as messiah.
Ngozi Okonjo was the fin minister and economic minister to the most corrupt regime of all time.
Ngozi Okonjo was the fin. minister and economic minister to a sinking economy yet igbos praise.

Recently she was blaming GEJ govt. of economic woes and lack of political will to save. She and her SE sycophants forgot she was the driver of the so called failed economic plan.
[/s]

Your level of ignorance is in geometric dimension.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) / Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.