Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Scares You Most In Life? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Scares You Most In Life? (4227 Views)

What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most / Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me / She Scares Me With Dis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 10:01am On May 07, 2016
hifaif1:

There is no hell as they make you believe!!!

What A priest saying hell doesn't exist? Is that what you guys believe?
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by hifaif1: 10:04am On May 07, 2016
What scares me most in life

Let me think!!!

Fear of the unknown!!! It is so scary. I don't know what will happen to me. Death only happens to other people. I know it will happen to me one day but I don't know when or how and it scares me!!! It might even be today. It might even be after posting this!!!
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by hifaif1: 10:10am On May 07, 2016
layla129:

What A priest saying hell doesn't exist? Is that what you guys believe?

I am a very liberal priest!!! I like to ask questions!!! And when I ask questions, God speaks to me!!! The church is not an authority on matters of heaven and hell!!!
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2016
hifaif1:

I am a very liberal priest!!! I like to ask questions!!! And when I ask questions, God speaks to me!!! The church is not an authority on matters of heaven and hell!!!

Who says the church is? Don't you have a Bible?
Did God tell you there is no hell?
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by hifaif1: 10:18am On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Who says the church is? Don't you have a Bible?
Did God tell you there is no hell?

The bible in what language And who provides the Bible in its much altered form Isn't it the church?
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 07, 2016
Getting married to the wrong woman. I think I've got Anuptaphobia.
And the fear of not living my dreams angry sad angry
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by missyQween(f): 12:34pm On May 07, 2016
Akkord4gov:

We have plenty things in common,the reason I eulogised u. A woman that can think of her children and paradise has always been my dream,also d one that has a dream and working towards it

Unlike u,i am not scared of death though grin grin but I am scared of those that will remain sad forever because of that. That is y I no wan die oooogrin grin grin

Hahaha
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nizox(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2016
Fear dat i'd wake up one day and realise dat i'm a failure in life also i fear loving sum1 dats nt in luv with me. Most importanly fear of loosing luved ones and fear of nt making heaven.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by cooljoe(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2016
derez only 1 tin dat scares me in ds life, nd dats dying a sinner. jeez, dat ish gives me d creeps
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 07, 2016
Going to hell.... Scares the shit outta me, i really don't want to miss the kingdom of God Almighty.... Some women work for Satan seriously, with temptation everywhere... It's hard, but we working towards the right goal.... cry

Modified :- And also, death coming when I am not fully prepared to greet thy Father cry embarassed
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Fernandowski(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:
What frightens you most in life? Those things that the thought of them happening to you scares the hell of you.

Well, i have mine too...which are;

1. Getting married to the wrong man.

2. Poverty

3. Going to hell cry

Pardon me, i'm not really sure of the section where this should be embarassed

TGIF! Whoop whoop grin

I recommend a song for you

'elevated' by wiz khalifa *its a RnB*

it will make you more courageous and fearless

thank me later

*if you can understand his slang though *
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:
What frightens you most in life? Those things that the thought of them happening to you scares the hell of you.

Well, i have mine too...which are;

1. Getting married to the wrong man.

2. Poverty

3. Going to hell cry

Pardon me, i'm not really sure of the section where this should be embarassed

TGIF! Whoop whoop grin

Death.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by kingsfield(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2016
layla129:

Really? shocked
Am scared of sexual immorality

Matthew 10 vs 28
English Standard Version
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by mattiu(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2016
poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, Its Out / My Late Night Experience As A Married Woman / 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.