Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You (5955 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by hyman9ja(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2016
Models in photo we all know which female body parts men most frequently like to explore, but there is more to her than a vagina, br**sts and butt. The largest amount of nerve endings may be packed into those areas, but she has pleasure sensors all over her body, and getting her in the mood may be as easy as stimulating some of these often-neglected parts. Incorporating touching these places into pre-intimacy and s*x, or just giving her some pleasure after a hard day, will definitely earn you some brownie points.

1. hair maintaining their gorgeous locks isn’t the only reason women go to their hairstylists so often. The process of wash, cut, color, and styling can actually be quite a stress reliever. Running your hands gently through her hair is a surefire way to send tingles down her spine. Let your fingers massage circles from her temples to the nape of her neck and she’ll be putty in your hands.

2. pelvis concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more.

Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while, Inner thighs touching her inner thighs without venturing into the vaginal area will make for an excellent tease that is sure to get her revved up. Use your hands and mouth to caress and kiss the insides of her thighs, getting excruciatingly close to her ultimate pleasure spot, but pulling back before going all the way.

3. FeetPulp Fiction taught us that rubbing the feet of another man’s wife may be an offense punishable by being thrown outa window, so the sensual appeal of a foot massage is obvious. There are few better ways to help her relax than to give her feet a good rub, especially if her job requires her to be on them all day.

Do it right and grab some massage oil or lotion.

Don’t forget to pay some attention to her toes, ankles and the sides of her feet too. Some women really enjoy having their toes sucked, but others find it repulsive, so asking first is a good idea before putting them in your mouth.

4. Ear LobesTouching, kissing and even lightly biting the earlobes of your woman will up the bliss factor for her. These delicate, soft lobes are very sensitive and most women thoroughly enjoy the sensation of having a man’s lips on them.

You can nibble around the outside of the rest of her ear as well, but for courtesy’s sake avoid jamming your tongue inside her ear.

Read more>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/05/10-places-to-touch-woman-and-make-her_6.html

Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by sinaj(f): 11:20am On May 06, 2016
Pix
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by donbenedict(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2016
Her lips... concentrate there... both the upper one and the local govt

2 Likes

Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by 48noble(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2016
Gently caressing her palms follow too

1 Like

Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
u dis guy
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by marshalcarter: 12:04pm On May 06, 2016
So many useless topics on NLand dis daysangry
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by mhizmarch(f): 2:06pm On May 06, 2016
warridiz undecided
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by Frank3n2(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
And the twin island grin grin
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by donbenedict(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
Frank3n2:

And the twin island grin grin
lol I love to concentrate on her local government more.... u need to see the way they just arch their bodies wen u givn dem heads.
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 06, 2016
Ruggedarab before u get married to my bestie tomorrow comman learn here

Cos I no wan hear stories dat touch o wink

Cc hateu2
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by Frank3n2(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
lol I love to concentrate on her local government more.... u need to see the way they just arch their bodies wen u givn dem heads.
Heheheh true talk bro!! But don't forget to always visit the islands
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by RuggedArab: 4:19pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ruggedarab before u get married to my bestie tomorrow comman learn here

Cos I no wan hear stories dat touch o wink

Cc hateu2

If only all these stuffs makes you naughty and crazy, Yes I'll!!! cool
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by donbenedict(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2016
Frank3n2:

Heheheh true talk bro!! But don't forget to always visit the islands
dah one na smalls....

1 Like

Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 06, 2016
Some people have been way too many romance novels.......angry
Re: 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
RuggedArab:

If only all these stuffs makes you naughty and crazy, Yes I'll!!! cool
wat is dis one saying abeg undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 9 Years Says It's Over Between Us / Size 14 Wedding Gown 30k / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.