Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (32951 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Omotayor123(f): 11:50am On May 07, 2016
jtwest:
U have to budget suya money, call card, sharwama, pizza, and other non revenue generating spending every month. And then u still get, let's wait till our wedding Nite! AISSH!
cheesy grin tongue
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ayforme(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2016
me WONDER
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ladyF(f): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
Speakdatruth:
i really can't speak for u. u know urself better, I could easily say I'v found a masculine soft soul grin
What's a masculine soft soul?
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Speakdatruth: 10:47pm On May 07, 2016
ladyF:
What's a masculine soft soul?
a sexy soul with a bass voice tongue
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ladyF(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
Speakdatruth:

a sexy soul with a bass voice tongue
lol I have a toad-like voice sha grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Speakdatruth: 11:23pm On May 07, 2016
ladyF:
lol I have a toad-like voice sha grin
lol even if i ask u to sound sexy, you'd sound like a toad grin yo romantic voice and normal voice is same lol
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ladyF(f): 5:28am On May 08, 2016
Speakdatruth:

lol even if i ask u to sound sexy, you'd sound like a toad grin
yo romantic voice and normal voice is same lol
cry cry cry
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Speakdatruth: 5:37am On May 08, 2016
ladyF:
cry cry cry
oya no vex grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ladyF(f): 5:39am On May 08, 2016
Speakdatruth:
oya no vex grin
lol no wahala sha. smiley
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Speakdatruth: 8:31am On May 08, 2016
ladyF:
lol no wahala sha. smiley
lol make I hug u small smiley
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ladyF(f): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
Speakdatruth:

lol make I hug u small smiley
oya come na *spreads arms* grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Speakdatruth: 1:21pm On May 08, 2016
ladyF:
oya come na *spreads arms* grin
*hugs her very tight* oya make we stay like this abi grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ladyF(f): 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
Speakdatruth:

*hugs her very tight* oya make we stay like this abi grin
lol na you go tire eventually.
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Speakdatruth: 8:44pm On May 08, 2016
ladyF:

lol na you go tire eventually.
tire ke shocked with those comforting pillows, mbanu grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

lwkm...the bolded got me rolling on the floorcheesy..so that's your major challenge for being so busy? Lol...good to know you a e good though... Thought i should check up on 1,000,000 yards wife materialtonguetongue

Lol. You're just something else! Is that how you'll continue toppling the figures?
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ladyF(f): 7:18am On May 09, 2016
Speakdatruth:
tire ke shocked with those comforting pillows, mbanu grin
My own be like Dija's...the tin will be chooking you sef grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Speakdatruth: 12:25pm On May 09, 2016
ladyF:

My own be like Dija's...the tin will be chooking you sef grin
me I cannot go and come and kill myself o
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Monalisa185(f): 12:34pm On May 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. You're just something else! Is that how you'll continue toppling the figures?

tonguetonguetongue
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ghostwritter(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Being in a Relationship is sweet right?? undecided But it sure comes with some sacrifices. They say you have to give something to get something..

Personally, these are things I dislike about being in a Relationship :

1. Having to call each other Everyday:- You just have to call your partner, even if it's just to say " I feel like hearing your voice" cheesy . Yes, I agree communication is very vital in a relationship but sometimes you just don't feel like picking your calls *Relationship of course robb you of that* smiley

2. You can't control your Thoughts:- You find yourself thinking about the one even when you don't want to. One minute you are thinking about this important thing and the next thing you are in "Romance Land" Chai! grin

3. Youcan't control your heart :- You remember when your heart skipped a bit at the sight of him Even when you want to pretend like you don't care and seeing him is No big deal. Your heart will just betray you and you will find yourself smiling like a little girl tongue

4. You just can't stay Angry embarassed\b] What a random person will do to you and be Damn, he will do more and you just can't stay angry. Of course, you will be for a minute and the next you want to settle grin

5. [b] You Find Yourself smiling/giggling to your phone :-
Yeah, When you open your phone "Jeje" And visit the Gallery or Message Section grin grin. You may not be able to call yourself to order until you are poke.

6. You don't want your phone Battery Dead:- Especially when 'the one' Is far away or the 'No Nonsense type' you won't mind charging at your Enemy's residence.

7. You find yourself on 'Hot Seat' :- No, you are not playing who wants to be a Millionaire. But what else do you call it when you have to answer such questions as :

Have you eaten? Have you taken your bath? Where are you? Did you sleep yesternight? :PWhat did you eat? When do you mess? grin
Abeg if you ask me, Na who I go ask?

8. Your Friends will definitely tease you Dress gorgeously and they already conclude you are meeting the one. You will hear comments like : 'Eyi o wa Poju? Ah go love ooo, Love in Tokyo and so on..

9. : You are Emotionally Attached:- Consciously or Unconsciously, you are not yourself when he hasn't talk to you, when you haven't seen him, when you are not on talking terms and all that, You can't help but feel part of you is Missing. The fact is you have become attached embarassed

10. Abeg Add Yours grin grin

Enjoy your Relationship my people cheesy

Written by me: Omotayor123
Cc.

Hello my nairaland crush, long time no chat!!
As a guy, I've learnt to control my emotions as not to be carried away with all dis lovey~lovey emotions.
Miss. Omotayo, so what's up with my love proposal to you?....are we good to go or u still want to use me to do d usual shakarà
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Omotayor123(f): 8:49pm On May 10, 2016
ghostwritter:

Hello my nairaland crush, long time no chat!!
As a guy, I've learnt to control my emotions as not to be carried away with all dis lovey~lovey emotions.
Miss. Omotayo, so what's up with my love proposal to you?....are we good to go or u still want to use me to do d usual shakarà
Long time dear cheesy
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ghostwritter(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Long time dear cheesy
u wey no ask of me....oga fun é be height mi. I miss u like kilodè. I dey dig dis ur profile picx.
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by otodeluxe(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2016
I just realized I was giggle while reading no. 6

The funniest thing about realationships is that the early stages always feels like haven but as time goes on there's tendency for adverse change
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by chiwetel(f): 2:27pm On May 22, 2016
juhan:
shift 4 me, make i join u observe as i dey wait 'that person'
hahahahaa...na we three ooo

now the search got easier smiley
juhan:
shift 4 me, make i join u observe as i dey wait 'that person'

now the search got easier
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
chiwetel:

now the search got easier smiley
grin smiley grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by LoveJesus87(m): 5:45am On Sep 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
So sad.... sad

I can't relate to this because am single....cheesy

oya na come make we dey double wink grin
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by LoveJesus87(m): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
nice one op, so true
You beautiful dear wink cheesy
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by ghostwritter(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Omotayor123:
Being in a Relationship is sweet right?? undecided But it sure comes with some sacrifices. They say you have to give something to get something..

Personally, these are things I dislike about being in a Relationship :

1. Having to call each other Everyday:- You just have to call your partner, even if it's just to say " I feel like hearing your voice" cheesy . Yes, I agree communication is very vital in a relationship but sometimes you just don't feel like picking your calls *Relationship of course robb you of that* smiley

2. You can't control your Thoughts:- You find yourself thinking about the one even when you don't want to. One minute you are thinking about this important thing and the next thing you are in "Romance Land" Chai! grin

3. Youcan't control your heart :- You remember when your heart skipped a bit at the sight of him Even when you want to pretend like you don't care and seeing him is No big deal. Your heart will just betray you and you will find yourself smiling like a little girl tongue

4. You just can't stay Angry embarassed\b] What a random person will do to you and be Damn, he will do more and you just can't stay angry. Of course, you will be for a minute and the next you want to settle grin

5. [b] You Find Yourself smiling/giggling to your phone :-
Yeah, When you open your phone "Jeje" And visit the Gallery or Message Section grin grin. You may not be able to call yourself to order until you are poke.

6. You don't want your phone Battery Dead:- Especially when 'the one' Is far away or the 'No Nonsense type' you won't mind charging at your Enemy's residence.

7. You find yourself on 'Hot Seat' :- No, you are not playing who wants to be a Millionaire. But what else do you call it when you have to answer such questions as :

Have you eaten? Have you taken your bath? Where are you? Did you sleep yesternight? :PWhat did you eat? When do you mess? grin
Abeg if you ask me, Na who I go ask?

8. Your Friends will definitely tease you Dress gorgeously and they already conclude you are meeting the one. You will hear comments like : 'Eyi o wa Poju? Ah go love ooo, Love in Tokyo and so on..

9. : You are Emotionally Attached:- Consciously or Unconsciously, you are not yourself when he hasn't talk to you, when you haven't seen him, when you are not on talking terms and all that, You can't help but feel part of you is Missing. The fact is you have become attached embarassed

10. Abeg Add Yours grin grin

Enjoy your Relationship my people cheesy

Written by me: Omotayor123
Cc.

Salam....why aren't u replying my PM... jo mo n bè ni, Tayo ma fimi ta PS ni tori Olorun. just 'hi' me on osuleman11@gmail.com
Re: Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. by Omotayor123(f): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
ghostwritter:

Salam....why aren't u replying my PM... jo mo n bè ni, Tayo ma fimi ta PS ni tori Olorun. just 'hi' me on osuleman11@gmail.com
peace upon you too.
pm replied wink

Scents Of Lust / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / My Pre-wedding Photos