Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest (2008 Views)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by whogoscam: 2:39am On May 07, 2016
There is a thread that says nigeria women are world finest. I disagree with the guy. Nigeria ladies are far from that.

Mr toks2008 please have you been to Scotland? Russia? Ukraine? Cyprus? Wales? Australia especially? Gosh.. this toks guy is terribly mistaken. In Australia there are women with different shapes and sizes to choose from. They don't look alike at all. I can understand the Asians.

Nigerian ladies are not the best. Make no mistake, I may have an obsession with foreign ladies but that doesn't influence my judgement. Talking about curvy and what not, they are everywhere. There is no such thing as research on this matter until you go there.

P.s I have been to the countries I mentioned above. I don't know about other places but I'm 98% sure about those above are far better than almost all Nigeria ladies. Until you have gone round all the 194 countries and islands then you can come up with your assertion. Even I cannot say anyone is world best because I haven't gone round the world.

N.b this is not about being a patriotic nigeria. Nigeria ladies are beautiful in their own right but hell, are they the world's finest.

*Drops Mic*

9 Likes

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Vinshu(f): 2:53am On May 07, 2016
It's impossible that Nigerian ladies could be the world's finest. It's just impossible. Even the entire continent Africa cannot be the world's finest. I don't mean to be rude or something but, it's just wrong.

5 Likes

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by BoiledHead(m): 2:55am On May 07, 2016
The woman above me is pained grin

#IRepNaija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by StarMogul(m): 3:28am On May 07, 2016
Vinshu:
It's impossible that Nigerian ladies could be the world's finest. It's just impossible. Even the entire continent Africa cannot be the world's finest. I don't mean to be rude or something but, it's just wrong.
Madam relax nah...No be fight grin...."NAIJA GIRLS LOVE MONEY"-STAR MOGUL cheesy
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Strahovski1(m): 3:35am On May 07, 2016
Finest my ass. I also saw the useless thread.

3 Likes

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Blizzy9ja: 4:06am On May 07, 2016
I saw that crap and deduced it is a clear case of monkey no fyn but e mama like am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by whogoscam: 4:10am On May 07, 2016
I would provide a link to the thread so people can read the fuckery of a thread

1 Like

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Beesluv: 4:30am On May 07, 2016
Hmmmm, see beef
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Nobody: 4:41am On May 07, 2016
Y'all know Toks2008 opened his Pvssy for some likes and compliments right?

FINEST My Ass...Nigerian girls have no heterogenity

5 Likes

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Vinshu(f): 4:47am On May 07, 2016
KnightX:

Now I understand why Strahovski1 buttlicks the whites and why he wishes to be one of them - he hates the fact that HE'S INDIAN. He hates Indian women and his skin colour and he irks him that we Africans prefer our women and we aren't cowered by the White Supremacists' hogwash.

He deactivated his Strahovski account 'cause there was too much evidence to prove his self-hate.

We are praying for you, Strahvoski1. Get well soon.

www.nairaland.com/2779064/india-sucks-not-date-indian#40656907

He never said he hates being Indian. If he does, he won't proudly put it on his profile that he is Indian. He loves foreign women (it's not a crime) and he did not deactivate his account because of that. He deactivated the account because of a certain thread he created that hit front page. You don't post wrong info about someone just for likes or to satisfy your unnecessary ego. You end up embarrassing yourself.

If that's the reason he deactivated his new username won't be the old username (adding 1) undecided You have no idea what you are writing here. Besides don't change the subject about nigerian ladies to Indian women.

9 Likes

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by whogoscam: 4:54am On May 07, 2016
KnightX:

Now I understand why Strahovski1 buttlicks the whites and why he wishes to be one of them - he hates the fact that HE'S INDIAN. He hates Indian women and his skin colour and he irks him that we Africans prefer our women and we aren't cowered by the White Supremacists' hogwash.

He deactivated his Strahovski account 'cause there was too much evidence to prove his self-hate.

We are praying for you, Strahovski1. Get well soon.

www.nairaland.com/2779064/india-sucks-not-date-indian#40656907

Is this one okay? Hope your brain is working. What concerns some Indian dude with my post? What kind of sh!t is this. Outright derail of my thread. If you got beef with him open your own thread. Just as I love white women doesn't mean I hate being a Nigerian. Use your head oga. He likes white women no mean say he hate being an Indian guy.

Park well.

*Urinates and Masturbates on useless comment*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by BoiledHead(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2016
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by TPAND(f): 5:08am On May 07, 2016
Moroccoans, Egyptians, Eriterians and Ethopians are finer and tastier grin than Nigerian girls.
At least we know those ones for sure. Finest tribe in Nigeria is the Fulani tribe. So all this yeye Lagos girls should keep quiet and fight for miss nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Nobody: 5:47am On May 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Kaylexzy(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2016
grin
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Nobody: 6:54am On May 07, 2016
°•oh dear goodness!!!

We get it op you like women with no melanin in their skin
.....But dear sweet mercy!!!!
°•They are no greater than any other race/shade/nation woman same as 9ja women
We all on the same level!!!

I resent the way some men think it's okay to go around rating women
You don't have the right.
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by wilybebsy(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2016
And who gives a fvck about what u disagree with??
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by wristbangle: 7:05am On May 07, 2016
TPAND:
Moroccoans, Egyptians, Eriterians and Ethopians are finer and tastier grin than Nigerian girls.
At least we know those ones for sure. Finest tribe in Nigeria is the Fulani tribe. So all this yeye Lagos girls should keep quiet and fight for miss nairaland

I argued with an igbo lady that the bolded are the most beautiful in Nigeria but she won't believe becos the beauty pageant are dominated by the SE indigenes. If fulani babes really hv that time eh, dem go brush our igbo sisters hands down
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:14am On May 07, 2016
If i had to b honest like a dyin person, i wud say de op is right. Bt if i had to lie n protect my nation, i wud say de op is talkin poo
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by dollyjoy(f): 7:17am On May 07, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy grin
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by TPAND(f): 7:20am On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

I argued with an igbo lady that the bolded are the most beautiful in Nigeria but she won't believe becos the beauty pageant are dominated by the SE indigenes. If fulani babes really hv that time eh, dem go brush our igbo sisters hands down

It is because she hasn't really seen a Fulani girl. Even the few black ones among them will brush aside any oyinbo pepper Igbo lady hands down.
There was a Fulani marriage Genevieve went one time, she looked like a missing link in the pics, you won't believe that was even her. The Fulani girls smashed her hands down but when she comes to lag to meet her compatriots she is the most beautiful to the eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by wristbangle: 7:25am On May 07, 2016
TPAND:

It is because she hasn't really seen a Fulani girl. Even the few black ones among them will brush aside any oyinbo pepper Igbo lady hands down.
There was a Fulani marriage Genevieve went one time, she looked like a missing link in the pics, you won't believe that was even her. The Fulani girls smashed her hands down but when she comes to lag to meet her compatriots she is the most beautiful to the eyes.

Lol. You see. They so much believe beauty only emanates from their region and perhaps south south as well. I once believe such not until I travelled to katsina, Kano, sokoto. And other NW/NE region. Chai dem fine oo! Just that they live in penury. If u see the rich ones eh, u go delete the south babes 4 ur mind. Check out current's D'banj gf, a fulani babe.
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by KingRex1(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2016
Well thers a difference btween the real deal nd an opinionated truth. Fact remains that there cant be definite answer to the finest ladies by country. Different countries win miss world evry year nd our Darego don win am. Thers no doubt we gat beautiful hottties in Naija

Naija girls remain the best ..my opinionated fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Nobody: 7:53am On May 07, 2016
Don't really know what to say though*speechless* lipsrsealed
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by donffd: 7:57am On May 07, 2016
whogoscam:
In Australia there are women with different shapes and sizes to choose from. They don't look alike at all. I can understand the Asians.

In some developed countries, this would be regarded as being racist
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Nobody: 8:04am On May 07, 2016
Ofcourse, Toks is always wrong, even when he tries to be right. None of his point made any sense.

I love my nigerian girls 100% but not because they are the "worlds finest" they have unique (good and bad) qualities you just can't get elsewhere.
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Nobody: 8:08am On May 07, 2016
Hahaha.
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Vikky014(f): 8:17am On May 07, 2016
chim oooo grin
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by Nobody: 8:41am On May 07, 2016
Utter balderdash.

Nigerian ladies are the world's finest! Quote me if you have enough facts to prove it's not true.

4 Likes

Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by firstking01(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2016
Abegi who fine don epp
Re: I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest by tolzy90(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2016
Op u dey mind that guy? Let him go and check those latin american chicks out. He'll be lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Wants 2 Kill Me With Bleep, MY Tin Aches & Am Fatiqued! / Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) / Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.