Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. (5935 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:
Good morning y'll! Don't you just love the feel of Saturdays?

I love video games to a fault from Sega to GameBoy, to PS1, PSP,PS2, PS3( errm, i neva play PS4 undecided) ...but unfortunately, Bae doesn't give a damn about Video games angry

Ok, here are some reasons I think some ladies hate video games.

1. It makes her feel neglected: When a woman finds herself in a relationship with a man who is neglecting her and giving most of his spare time to gaming, she will begin to wonder why she is still with him.

2. She doesn't share your feeling of excitement or sense of achievement.

3. Women know that playing games doesn't achieve anything in the real world.

Ladies, look at the brighter side! You can join him or play together with his friends if you feel neglected. Place bets to spice things up...plus, it's romantic too.

ps2 na my gf oo, i can play ps2 from morning to night
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 2:57pm On May 10, 2016
lilzcee:
ps2 na my gf oo, i can play ps2 from morning to night

Lol, do people still have it? Been a while i've seen one
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Lol, do people still have it? Been a while i've seen one
lols yup, is around 15k, i even want to buy ps3 very soon
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by AceDomino(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
My Precious Baby loves me with my games and doesn't have any problem with my Gaming. And I love her more for that too
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by philybuck(m): 12:15am On May 13, 2016
Just saying mhen, looks too good to be true
kiddoiLL:
you haven't meet amazing ladies then..not every lady out there is as bad as Nigerians make it look
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 26, 2016
layla129:

I love video games to a fault from Sega to GameBoy, to PS1, PSP,PS2, PS3( errm, i neva play PS4 undecided) ...but unfortunately, Bae doesn't give a damn about Video games angry

1. It makes her feel neglected: When a woman finds herself in a relationship with a man who is neglecting her and giving most of his spare time to gaming, she will begin to wonder why she is still with him.

Ladies, look at the brighter side! You can join him or play together with his friends if you feel neglected. Place bets to spice things up...plus, it's romantic too.

You should see my place then, what you doing this weekend?
I have every single hit on ps4 and Xbox one, and some hits on ps3, and all hits on psvita.
And I will introduce you to Elena
My PC gaming beast
Xeon processor
40 gig ram
7 terabyte hard disk space
Nvidia gtx 960 ti
It's gaming heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
lestat:

I have every single hit on ps4 and Xbox one, and some hits on ps3, and all hits on psvita.
My PC gaming beast
Xeon processor
40 gig ram
Nvidia gtx 960 ti
It's gaming heaven

Lol, you own all these
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by EOOJ(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
viickerz:

i have only seen her play games once, the game was 'subway surfers' on her android tablet.. She even sucked at it too. You dont expect a person that cant play subway surf to play sophisticated games like call of duty, etc

i just tire for naija baber And yes all of you love watching crappy movies
bros call of duty Haba pity her small na
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by TUba69(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
layla129:

This na very correct babe mbok!
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by TUba69(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
layla129:

Naah, don't watch those things oh undecided

See what I mean? Verdammnt!
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by TUba69(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
lestat:

My PC gaming beast
Xeon processor
40 gig ram
Nvidia gtx 960 ti
It's gaming heaven

Schisse!
That PC is a beast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Cant Wash Clothes, What Do I Do? / Which Of These Butts Best Describe What You Got? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.