Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? (1907 Views)

2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) / Is Iamkashybaby Part Of The Illuminati? See Photos / Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Lsofdk(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
@OP people here will definitely give you all manner of answers simply because your proposition ain't feasible
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by daveP(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2016
iceberylin:

Where that nigga sef undecided
lol

in an e-office taking e-papers for a contest.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by jonathan111: 2:53pm On May 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
a look at your threads shows that ure not only a gold digger but ure so ugly that when u were given birth to nepa took light.

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin see how u spoil person career
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by firstking01(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2016
Of what use will it be when i know i will make it in life and that my soul is @risk if i venture into itundecided??
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Randyblincks(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2016
Fifity 'gini'? I'll join even if na 1 million! Well as long as i don't get to sacrifice my loved ones....

For the mean time... Wu be all dis preachers here sef? Una no waiten be fifty billion

*in erriga's voice* poverty na one tea i no fit drink guy.

Mah opinion though.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
Omo this is a whooping cash that can effect a divine transformation upon a man's life. Eh, I heard that it usually comes with strict terms & conditions; most importantly is a high price attached to it, not so fair a price as you think, and whatever is demanded you provide you must, which serves as a sorta investment that will yield you unlimited currencies for years.

But really, what will it profit a mortal to gain the whole whole world and lose his soul. . .
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 09, 2016
jonathan111:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin see how u spoil person career
LOL the girl nor wan respect her elder.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2016
Randyblincks:
Fifity 'gini'? I'll join even if na 1 million! Well as long as i don't get to sacrifice my loved ones....

For the mean time... Wu be all dis preachers here sef? Una no waiten be fifty billion

*in erriga's voice* poverty na one tea i no fit drink guy.

Mah opinion though.
hehe i dey feel you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learner / Shamesless: Couple Caught Having Sex In The Car In Broad Day Light - Video / Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.