Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

'' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried (28905 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / Army To Turn Sambisa Forest To Training Ground From 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by oshe11: 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
lifezone247:
bro, as konji bastard reach he still sabi people wey e dey catch o, no be this kind small and ugly thing.
lolz! I fear sef ooo brodally!
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Heineken(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
Nawao o. Things dey happen sha
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
Charliiee:
Stockholm syndrome
exactly my thought. She's in love with her abuser not knowing she can never have her childhood back. Look at how little and filthy she looks. She doesn't even have breasts sef talkless of wearing bra.she looks more of 4 or 5 so what is the sexual satisfaction /gratification they're deriving from this little girl that her body is still growing. Not that she has reached puberty yet undecided
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Oluwapresley(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
kandiikane:

that is a 9 year old you are talking about, how sick!!
we all know the level she is operating now is more than that of a 9yr old..
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Sylvester70(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
u don see wetin d!ck they cos chai nwata na erughi eru mara ogodo. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 8:31pm On May 07, 2016
Oluwapresley:

a girl that doesn't have breasts or shape undecided

What is the difference between you and a pedophilile,homosexual or child rapeest undecided

Obviously you're all birds of a feather undecided

Sicko
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by EmekaBlue(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
those boko guyz go dey cain these lil girls well after chewing hausa burantashi..tht shit wrks..hausa get diick game
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by O8152051232(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2016
Oya where are the Lonelywood actors and actresses. A title of a new film don come " Love in the forest"
Boko Haram father inner kidney.

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dissybling(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
love in sambisa,.....mehnn dat boko did a gud work
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Olusola147(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2016
Oluwapresley:
I will always say it, Abo_ki dey shine Kongo pass anything.. lmfaooooooo.. her Kongo has been shined to a point of no return and she needs more shining.. better let her go before she go rape all those primary 2 boys finish..
Lmao...jesus is coming soon!
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by durai: 9:04pm On May 07, 2016
end time girl
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Kollyk11(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2016
Aye awusa ti baje.dey are our main problem .

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Oluwapresley(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
a girl that doesn't have breasts or shape undecided

What is the difference between you and a pedophilile,homosexual or child rapeest undecided

Obviously you're all birds of a feather undecided

Sicko

and ah don't like going abusive on ppl sha.. but are u okay? is something wrong with u? or are u the mother of the girl that wants to continue to shine her Kongo? ur child say she wants to go back and gwan meet her husband and Ur coming here to say another thing! don't vex me oo... tsew!!!
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Oluwapresley(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2016
Kollyk11:
Aye awusa ti baje.dey are our main problem .

walai, aye wan ti baje.. lwkmdddd!!! and that Ur DP no be here ooo... ldkmd4hooooo
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 9:27pm On May 07, 2016
Oluwapresley:

and ah don't like going abusive on ppl sha.. but are u okay? is something wrong with u? or are u the mother of the girl that wants to continue to shine her Kongo? ur child say she wants to go back and gwan meet her husband and Ur coming here to say another thing! don't vex me oo... tsew!!!
it's you i should be asking whether youre ok shameless pedophilile and rapeest.kontinu. your cup will soon be full

Na your type dey sneak out of the bed at night to r@pe your daughters or househelp

Tufiaaa on your uncontrollable phenese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by kabanayol9(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2016
We are tired of all these lies I beg.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Oluwapresley(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
it's you i should be asking whether youre ok shameless pedophilile and rapeest.kontinu. your cup will soon be full

Na your type dey sneak out of the bed at night to r@pe your daughters or househelp

Tufiaaa on your uncontrollable phenese

be like say Na Ur Kongo them go shine next and I trust my awusa guys to do a good job with u.. weyrey somebody!!!

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by ukachy69: 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
Stockholm syndrome......

Sambissa syndrome
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Franky9584(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2016
hahaha. see face self like bokoharam
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by DanielGb(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
See there face like Kunu drink.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Amadaz(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
Kill them all
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by kandiikane(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2016
Oluwapresley:

just Shutup abeg and go get help
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by CioAngels(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2016
This na wahalao, may His send someone to education in terms of advise. She does not know what she is saying, she needs help.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by vchykp(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
[size=16pt]power of hausa prick, her husband don take missile scatter her punnani.. Abi nah jazz..? [/size]
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by jamiuazeez(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2016
Special deliverance. Alfa, pastor, ile mope.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by hasyn04(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2016
Lmao! Be nice.
Oluwapresley:
I will always say it, Abo_ki dey shine Kongo pass anything.. lmfaooooooo.. her Kongo has been shined to a point of no return and she needs more shining.. better let her go before she go rape all those primary 2 boys finish..
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by erosimo(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2016
They can use the girl to track some terrorists
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by whitebeard(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2016
pls pls let her go..!!
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Ablitmuspaper(m): 1:47am On May 08, 2016
dis small one.....hw she take know wetin b husband
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by ridwanayo(m): 1:56am On May 08, 2016
Hausa dickkk be really dope fulanimafia babe can attest to that.but the gal must av been brainwashed I pity her.I pray God save d north,look at that boy nd girl I pity them
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2016
HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST WILL DO THAT FOR THEM. I AM SO SURE ABOUT THAT. AT THE END THEY WILL FIX THEM WITH THEIR HUSBANDS WHO ARE GUILTY OF KILLING THEIR VICTIMS IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND MARRY THEIR DAUGHTERS. SUNCE THE ARMY GOT THEM ARRESTED INSTEAD OF HAVING THEM KILLED, THEY STILL HAVE HOPE
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Lazlow: 6:11am On May 08, 2016
Are 80% of Africans animals or just plain retarded.And am not even referring to the boko harams here.Am referring to some of the commenters here:the so called 'normal' people who are leaving comments like 'konji na bastard' and 'she is missing the dee'.What kind of insensitive animals do we have here.Perhaps if your little daughters or sisters were kidnapped and raped thoroughly for God knows how long in a forest perhaps when she comes back you should ask her if she is missing the d.ick.Its very obvious that this little girl is not all there mentally because of all the pain and trauma she must have gone through and of course animals not much different from the ones we have here will discriminate against her whereever she is.We really do have a long way to go as human beings talkmore of as a country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / “We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.