Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

'' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried (28912 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / Army To Turn Sambisa Forest To Training Ground From 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by spartanobad(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2016
Love is blind joor

For better for worse
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by lastpage: 8:45am On May 08, 2016
Flexherbal:
Oh my God!

These girls have been brain washed CHARMED

Fixed! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by tiredface: 9:11am On May 08, 2016
WE ALL WANT TO STAY WITH PEOPLE WHO CARE AND LOVE US, ITS A NO BRAINIER.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by TruthisOut: 9:24am On May 08, 2016
No be dem again?
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Obienesarah: 10:04am On May 08, 2016
Oluwapresley:
I will always say it, Abo_ki dey shine Kongo pass anything.. lmfaooooooo.. her Kongo has been shined to a point of no return and she needs more shining.. better let her go before she go rape all those primary 2 boys finish..
Am telling u, dats her reason of wanting to go bck there, dnt b surprised of wot people would see if she's been tested. She needs jst God.

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Fourwinds: 10:48am On May 08, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
E be like sey wat ple say bout Northerners joy sticks is true cus most of d gals re always willing to go bak.
it is because dey were deflowered by d BH... a girl dat is deflowered by a guy will always want to remain with him...a good number
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Fourwinds: 10:49am On May 08, 2016
Darkseid:
She is seriously missing the black banana her husband used to give her.
hnmmmn
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Fourwinds: 10:52am On May 08, 2016
faites:
She has gotten so used to the man that she can't live without him. She now feels she has been rescued into bondage.
especially d dickson
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by faites(f): 11:00am On May 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
especially d dickson

Ur crazy grin grin
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Fourwinds: 11:06am On May 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy
faites:

Ur crazy grin grin
cheesy
faites:

Ur crazy grin grin
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 11:10am On May 08, 2016
Kai the children rescued are now looking like boko haram
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2016
lifezone247:
bro, as konji bastard reach he still sabi people wey e dey catch o, no be this kind small and ugly thing.
and also dirty. I viewed the picture and i feel like puking, throwing u, nauseating and vomiting
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2016
Darkseid:
She is seriously missing the black banana her husband used to give her.
lmao hahaha
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
erosimo:
They can use the girl to track some terrorists

Didn't you get my mails?
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 12:03am On May 09, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
E be like sey wat ple say bout Northerners joy sticks is true cus most of d gals re always willing to go bak.
the question is ARE YOU WILLING TO GO BACK??
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by erosimo(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

Didn't you get my mails?

eve, u wont believe this, I did reply u but I just discovered that I sent it to a wrong yahoo address. Pls I'm sorry about that
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by erosimo(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2016
evegran:

Didn't you get my mails?
I have sent u one just now, kindly lemme know if u get it... hope u are good
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by VanBommel(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
where do all this disgusting pedophililes creep out from. Imagine she was your daughter or baby sister will you be typing this thrash. undecided

There are somethings you don't make a joke about. It makes you look like a potential child rapeest.respect yourself and your age undecided
coming from an old dumb f***. you're only making yourself look stvpid. If you didn't reply my post wouldn't you have lived? Iranu
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
G
VanBommel:
coming from an old dumb f***. you're only making yourself look stvpid. If you didn't reply my post wouldn't you have lived? Iranu
resident pedophilile. Shame shame Shame on you.all your mates no gree fok you so you resort in defiling minors

Kuje prison in abuja is waiting for you. That's where you belong. You Will meet your pedophilile mates.people like you can't be trusted with little girls. Shame

Child rapeest adugbo.shammmeee
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by VanBommel(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
G resident pedophilile. Shame shame Shame on you.all your mates no gree fok you so you resort in defiling minors

Kuje prison in abuja is waiting for you. That's where you belong. You Will meet your pedophilile mates.people like you can't be trusted with little girls. Shame

Child rapeest adugbo.shammmeee
local swine. Keep running your ostium like a locomotive, let my comment be giving you sleepless night. Kuje prison indeed....

Oh, I think I know why you're ranting like this, it must be due to experience. Your childhood was messed-up by some co.rrk trotting abok!s. Sorry for that, just pray to God to give you your life back. Olo..bo town council.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 9:15pm On May 10, 2016
VanBommel:
I'm a local swine. I Keep running my ostium like a locomotive, because my comment be giving me sleepless night. Kuje prison actually is meant for me indeed....

Oh, I think I know why I'm ranting like this, it must be because of my experience. My childhood was messed-up by my co.rrk trotting abok.i father. Sorry for that, just help me pray to God to give me my life back. Olo..ko kekere town council ni mi
grin grin grin

Now I see why you're pained.don't worry. I'll keep praying for you at least so that your micro rotten phenese will grow some grin

No wonder you no see babe fok.the thing be like 4 years old own grin

Child rapeest adugbo aka public toilet adugbo grin

Mr micro phenese tongue grin grin
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by VanBommel(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin grin grin

Now I see why you're pained.don't worry. I'll keep praying for you at least so that your micro rotten phenese will grow some grin

No wonder you no see babe fok.the thing be like 4 years old own grin

Child rapeest adugbo aka public toilet adugbo grin

Mr micro phenese tongue grin grin
if you like, edit my post a million times, it won't change anything. I know that that particular event is still haunting you like a vampire. Those abok!s are mean sha, I know their dikkos nearly ruptured your oesophagus. How many shined you? Be truthful... tongue
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 1:49pm On May 12, 2016
VanBommel:
if you like, edit my post a million times, it won't change anything. I know that that particular event is still haunting me like a vampire. Those abok!s are mean sha, I know their dikkos nearly ruptured my mom's oesophagus. i dont even knoe How many people shined it ..... tongue
symptoms of psychologically abused children tongue grin tongue grin

Pele dear tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" / “We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC / 6-year-old Girl Killed By Airbag In An Auto Accident In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.