Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,531 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

'' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried (28893 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / Army To Turn Sambisa Forest To Training Ground From 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by RandomVic(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2016
I have given up on the North.

2 Likes

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by OnWebTech: 7:03pm On May 07, 2016
hmm...

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Sunnycliff(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2016
That was how Efe was brainwashed from a docile homely girl to a violent and stern looking fighter!

Am ashamed to be in same country with this dare devils!

#proudly5%

5 Likes

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2016
blood of God! She's finished!!
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by crunchyg: 7:04pm On May 07, 2016
But is her husband still alive in Sambisa??
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Oluwapresley(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
E be like sey wat ple say bout Northerners joy sticks is true cus most of d gals re always willing to go bak.

madam, the joystick no be here oooo..lol
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by obowunmi(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
Power of a good deeck.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Eluwilussit(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
All these girls, none of them is among the Chibkok girls ni?

Great observation.

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Charliiee(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
Stockholm syndrome

4 Likes

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by faites(f): 7:08pm On May 07, 2016
She has gotten so used to the man that she can't live without him. She now feels she has been rescued into bondage.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by VanBommel(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2016
When the trouser snake bites you so hard, all you can ever think of is the pleasant pain. The bite of the trouser snake has left pleasant memories in her. cheesy
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 07, 2016
Give her 12 hot Cameroon pepper laced slaps and she'll say the opposite... Thank me later angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2016
Oluwapresley:
I will always say it, Abo_ki dey shine Kongo pass anything.. lmfaooooooo.. her Kongo has been shined to a point of no return and she needs more shining.. better let her go before she go rape all those primary 2 boys finish..
. grin
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Orikinla(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol...the only thing I jealous about these aaboki people is their dick...those guys are gifted...any girl they give the koko always come back for more ...kai...God for give me that type oo
Na for underage girls dem dey get power.
And they use herbal drugs.
They are very insecure without their Buruntashi.

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by kleppur: 7:26pm On May 07, 2016
Very touching.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 07, 2016
She looks like Sambisa already.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by ussy09(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2016
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Eeya. What did they do to her, what did they give her? [/size]
lol junior strong pass muscles grin
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by AreaFada2: 7:30pm On May 07, 2016
okezed:
source... LOVE IN SAMBISA

Coming to your screen soon: From Sambisa With Love; & The Terrorist Who Loved Me. shocked

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Almonda: 7:30pm On May 07, 2016
9 year old girl? She really enjoyed it grin
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by kristisking(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2016
9yrs old girl! Lord have mercy
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by AyamConfidence(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2016
Orikinla:
Na for underage girls dem dey get power.
And they use herbal drugs.
They are very insecure without their Buruntashi.
papa you know where them dey sell the Burintashi
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Mzsolmi(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2016
I bind n cast foolishness....in chisos name
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 07, 2016
Qabt:
She found lov in d forest
grin lipsrsealed
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by senatorofr: 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
it is well
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by starboibfresh(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
Check out oooo.beta love#dont dull.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 07, 2016
She is just a child.
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
she even know the meaning of husband. this people from the hill are big problem in this zoo

1 Like

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by kandiikane(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
Oluwapresley:
I will always say it, Abo_ki dey shine Kongo pass anything.. lmfaooooooo.. her Kongo has been shined to a point of no return and she needs more shining.. better let her go before she go rape all those primary 2 boys finish..

that is a 9 year old you are talking about, how sick!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
Almonda:
9 year old girl? She really enjoyed it grin
shut up perv.she's still a baby. She doesn't even have breasts.look at how filthy and stunted she looks.she looks like she's 4 or 5. undecided

Only God knows when last soap and water would have touched her body yet a sicko like you in the north was somewhere ramming her.

Tufiaaaaa for men like you. Bloody sick pedophilile undecided
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by Mpanyi: 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
Read many comments here and I just couldn't help believe that the people making the comments are more or less like the boko haram paedophilic idiot. Instead of pitying the poor girl some perverts are spewing nonsense here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
VanBommel:
When the trouser snake bites you so hard, all you can ever think of is the pleasant pain. The bite of the trouser snake has left pleasant memories in her. cheesy
where do all this disgusting pedophililes creep out from. Imagine she was your daughter or baby sister will you be typing this thrash. undecided

There are somethings you don't make a joke about. It makes you look like a potential child rapeest.respect yourself and your age undecided
Re: '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried by dangotesmummy: 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
Mpanyi:
Read many comments here and I just couldn't help believe that the people making the comments are more or less like the boko haram paedophilic idiot. Instead of pitying the poor girl some perverts are spewing nonsense here.
you can imagine. After now they'll claim they are looking for virgins after kidnapping children and ripping them of their childhood violently . undecided

The annoying part is that these northerners will claim they're civilized undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse / South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP / Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.