Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! (25430 Views)

5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Sunnycliff(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
Never disclose your earnings to a bae!
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by money121(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin

op see example below grin grin

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by YGF07(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

This is the result of boredom my brother embarassed

My dear there's a lot to keep you busy.
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:
Errm, i have seen how most Nigerians guys complain about how their ladies love money and so on but the truth is everyone is craving for a better life and future. If not, why do some guys also say they can't marry an uneducated lady or an unemployed lady?

Anyways, here are some things i feel guys can do to limit the way some ladies prey on them.

1. Its simple be honest with her.
If your budget can't handle going out, tell her. If you can't afford the expensive dresses, bags and so on, tell her. She is going to respect your willpower and how responsible you are with money. If she balks, she is not the girl for you.

2. Be honest with yourself.
Truth is, some guys like to brag, show off and what's not...you clearly know you can't afford some things she requests for but you decide to play along. The more you prove you can afford those things, the more requests she brings.

3. Save for get aways and trips.
You don't just plan trips and expensive shopping overnight, you save for them...it makes spending a lot easier and fun.

4. Save for presents also.

If you explain things to her properly, i'm sure she'll understand if she means well for you and if not, what will be will be.

5. Tell her you can't withdraw from your account because of BVN grin
Awww....your bride price just appreciated. Now 11 Naira. Keep it up girl.
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by M4gunners: 9:48pm On May 10, 2016
Na d one wey i give u,u go chop simple. If u give me stress, i give you matching oder.
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Damfostopper(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
Op... Wake me up wen u post how to make more money n not gf / bf bullshit
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:
Errm, i have seen how most Nigerians guys complain about how their ladies love money and so on but the truth is everyone is craving for a better life and future. If not, why do some guys also say they can't marry an uneducated lady or an unemployed lady?

Anyways, here are some things i feel guys can do to limit the way some ladies prey on them.

If your budget can't handle going out, tell her. If you can't afford the expensive dresses, bags and so on, tell her. She is going to respect your willpower and how responsible you are with money. If she balks, she is not the girl for you.

Truth is, some guys like to brag, show off and what's not...you clearly know you can't afford some things she requests for but you decide to play along. The more you prove you can afford those things, the more requests she brings.

You don't just plan trips and expensive shopping overnight, you save for them...it makes spending a lot easier and fun.

If you explain things to her properly, i'm sure she'll understand if she means well for you and if not, what will be will be.

Thank you! How i wish the guys will learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
Be a man and lead your house.

Set a budget, open a separate family account and dump the budget amount in there.

If she balks, kick her to the curb and get a new more compliant one.

Nuff said.

Some of you guys make me sick with your effeminate questions. Are there any real men left at home? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by JohnLou(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2016
Lol! Well the truth always saves

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by goingape: 9:55pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

any person who go by this is as FOOLISH as the OP undecided

don't be honest with any fucking WOMAN you are not yet married to!

save for only yourself and let that APE of your girlfriend work for herself! are you are fatherundecided

let us be honest with our self! is your girlfriend your top priority? why will you be honest with your girlfriend and not be honest with your family! is it because of her yansh that's you are honest?

doing number 5 is like going to the zoo and telling a lion that your body is not fleshundecided

tell that STVPID black girlfriend of yours that is your father not responsible for you?

I'm your father!

don't you have two hand to work!

even PROSTITUTE do work for money and who are you undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by GloriaNinja(f): 9:55pm On May 10, 2016
Problem is...,,Nigerian guys likes to brag a lot. that's their downfall.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by misscall247: 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
Kai na so

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by just2okworld(f): 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Lol@Bvn

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by doskie(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Let them come. They cannot kuku kill me offline...its only online undecided
ok thanks. Buh izit dah your senior brother was recently wrecked and licked clean by a Nigerian lady with kids in the village or what.
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Babyphinas(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2016
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2016
*yawns*abeg who know which insecticide dey kill mosquito pass,e be like say the mosquitoes wey dey my area dey use gas mask, dem nor dey grin die
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Nice one miss. From what you'v written here, the most important persona is HONESTY. If one is honest what's the need to fake what you don't have just to impress chicks. I detest fake & proud peeps tho, so I can easily relate to this. Nicey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by macaranta(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by AmAlbert(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2016
2dugged:
*yawns*abeg who know which insecticide dey kill mosquito pass,e be like say the mosquitoes wey dey my area dey use gas mask, dem nor dey grin die

My sis na rst poison dey kill mosquito dem now pass, insecticides now na for rat.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just try amam you go see
✌just thank me later
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by yoged(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2016
Fact

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by youngelder(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok...
na only u they chop that plenty popcorn? abeg I get la-casera. Make we do trade by barter
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Misternas89(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
.Good day nls

am selling mtn transfer card at a discount of 20%

1500 for 1200naira

and if you buying above 10k, am giving you a discount of 25%

call or whatsapp 08168314572
Guy so many people don dey testify say u be SCAMMER, y u still dey disturb ya sef nw? undecided undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by professore(m): 12:56am On May 11, 2016
Apart from point 5,this is cool.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by obiak4(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2016
girls taking relationship like a way out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Taryur3(m): 5:17am On May 11, 2016
Jobless Op...wts this now
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by unipol(m): 5:37am On May 11, 2016
layla129:

This is the result of boredom my brother embarassed

I thought they said beautiful girls dont get bored? Plus are u writing ur ideas or u have got experience?
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by unipol(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2016
2dugged:

Ur profile pic says it all. Baby u are one of them. The finance killers.
Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 6:04am On May 11, 2016
AmAlbert:

My sis na rst poison dey kill mosquito dem now pass, insecticides now na for rat.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just try amam you go see
✌just thank me later
thank you o,I go try am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by Nobody: 6:35am On May 11, 2016
youngelder:

na only u they chop that plenty popcorn? abeg I get la-casera. Make we do trade by barter

Oya join me ... Bring dey lacasera e don tire wey I drink am

Re: How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2016
Too many broke 9ja girlz tho....And super dependant..They cant even sumtym just pay fr ur beer..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Nigerians Consume 400 Million Condoms Annually - SFH / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.