Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions (64376 Views)

Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by MarieSucre(f): 11:48pm On May 07, 2016
fexyrich:
But u girls do same 2 men so no big deal

Firstly, two wrongs don't make a right.

Second, even if one girl did wrong to one guy somewhere how does it personally affect this girl. Its just like someone saying "well one guy duped me in Oshodi the other day and he is a Yoruba man so today I'll not sell fuel for you today because you're Yoruba too".
That's just nonsense.

If they were even the same situation, like maybe the guy sponsored her schooling too, when, then we can equate both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Vikky014(f): 11:48pm On May 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I disagree... The problem is not the sex it is emotional betrayal
the number of abortions she did is hrt breaking...They shld hv just related as family friends nt fuckmates

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by houstonia(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2016
vani86:

Your reply just indicated how shallow and naive you are.

How can you date a girl from when she was 24 to 30, got her prego 4 times and have her abort them all for you to dump her and engage a 22 abi 23 year old months later.

Dude that guy is evil, and very wrong. Imagine if she was your sister. Will you say the same thing.

You're right, but you're only right because you're Nigerian
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Vikky014(f): 11:49pm On May 07, 2016
kingsilly:

No sex relationship for six years.. Sister warn yourself
of course it is possible. Family frnds thing
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Harold20: 11:49pm On May 07, 2016
JESUS!!! see curse!!!.... Mehn my guy u need to go for serious deliverance (Prayer City sure pass) and restitution.... That girl must be appeased. Do your part, if she no gree, free am... But mehn, u broke her heart seriously...
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Arsenate(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2016
goldonome:
I ve being wth my ex for five years and one day she just called me and said the love is not there anymore, I don't feel anything for u anymore, I agreed and we parted, I did the needful blocking her on all my social network, I later found out she was dating someone else, it didn't border me dat much I concentrated on what gives me joy, music,....a year later she called dat she wanted us to talk we met, and she was complaining of her guy cheating, not proud of her and d rest, all I culd say is "eyah" at d end I asked her what does she Want me to do, she said we shud come back togeda again, omo I was feeling like Rambo, I told her NO dat am in a serious relationship her eyes was filled wth tears, while my heart was filled wth joy...
Weting concern dis my writeup wth OP topic sef, I too talk
wetin concern your write up with the topic? A lot, bro.
Many guys out there have gone through what you've been through. Girls break relationships more often than guys but men just take it on their chin and move on. Girls on the hand will always want to bring drama into everything as is the case here.
@op, her curse won't do nada to the guy. God will be really angry with anyone who murdered 4 innocent babies. She should work on seeking forgiveness from God instead of cursing someone else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by donnumber1(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2016
If this story is true,
Then I would say, Anyone who support that guy action is a motherf*cker

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Heavance(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2016
The guy Bleep up jare..... He never wanted the girl as a wife, he should have just made the girl free to date other guys within the 6 years.
Abeg, you no fit survive this one o, no man of God can free you from this repercussion., its a fact.
I can't allow a girl face such, at least you should have allowed her to see other guys, not put her in your cage for 6 years and cause heart ache.
To all you ladies claiming I am in a serious relationship, Una better use brain o. The guy knows what he wants, don't drive away who really is sincere with you even when you are with those demonic guys.

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by MarieSucre(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2016
Mzsolmi:
You hate using condom n yu hate postinor 2? Oh lawd! Give this mumuni a pinch of solomon sense..why wunt d guy fall outta love with you,wen your parents are full in support of yur r/ship n evn supported him as if he's deir child,why not give birth to d baby? Ndi-mmadu-sef...inshort,both d boy n d girl shuld gerrarahia mehn.

A lot of women have serious side effect from birth control drugs. I advice you to go on the reddit website, then a subreddit called two x chromosomes. its the female group and ask about the prevalence of women who are just plain incapable of using birth control because of how it messes up their body chemistry.

As for condom. omo na she sabi

4 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Mzsolmi(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is extreme show of insensitivity and lack of empathy...
you think so?
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by beautyerhu86(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2016
Frei:
Hahahah' bad guy.....I can't blame him tho' if a girl aborted for me four times and I fūcked her for 6years' mehn its a no-no

You must be a fool

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by jhenie(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2016
Dude u deserve every word she said sincerely, some men can be heartless sha. Well I don't pity you cos u ruined her life, wat if she can't conceive again? I'm sure d curses will follow u because d pain and tears u put her thru will ruin your life directly or indirectly.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by missyge(f): 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Smh
Be careful, so it wont fall
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by houstonia(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

But why do some girls hate condoms when they stand to benefit more from it's usage?

I wonder o.

But this dude don jam sha, for Naija wey Naija girls carry wedding for head like Gele. Ewooo this girl don jam. I hope sey no be Igbo gal
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by tempest01(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
This one harsh oh...the curse dey enter my spine from here.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by kingsilly(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
Vikky014:
of course it is possible. Family frnds thing

It's called a romantic relationship for a reason, and going 6 years without any sex, it probably mean there ain't any sexual tension between both parties, if that be the case, no need for the relationship
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by missyQween(f): 11:52pm On May 07, 2016
The Guy is so wicked... After six years Not six days...This is a bomb
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Vikky014(f): 11:53pm On May 07, 2016
Deen77:

Forget about d abortion talk about time, how easy for a lady to find a husband in d country after wasting 6 years maybe from 22-28 or 24-30.

Where is she going to start from?.
it is just nt easy dear most of them might end up as husband snatchers bc of emotional trauma they suffered in the past. some will evn turn to lesbians bc of fear of the unknown
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Deen77: 11:53pm On May 07, 2016
emekamigo:

I as one am annoyed with the guy,he is running up and down because of the girl's curse when the mother and father have not placed their own.I said that based on the fact that he should have found a common ground and not dump the gal entirely-my friend is in that kind of trouble now marrying our of pity/sympathy and the gal lives in a horrible situation in the house because of maltreatment.But be that as it may,a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Karma is a bitch,do you think if the girl keeps quiet,the guy will still go free? he can't .

They pick him up as an orphan, no father no mother, they nurse him still he betray them.

Am not after d abortion but the time wasted 6 years and he expect to go free?.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by greggng: 11:57pm On May 07, 2016
kaziblake:
That guy is evil and wicked and it's shall never be well with him.... she wasted 6 solid yrs with him and he payed her And her family back with evil....sometimes men deserves the worst things on earth.

The blood of those nnocent kids will hurt you.

Stop being naive the soul that sinneth it shall die. It takes two to tangle and both will account for their deeds on earth. Even if he married her that doesn't stop God frm asking both of them questions about there aborted babies. I am also quilty of abortion but in my case the lady on confessed when I told her we cannot marry. I was not aware she committed abortion untill when we had issues and I told her I ve to move on and she threaten me of abandoning her after she committed abortion for me. In this case since the guy is aware of the abortions my advice is for him to marry her and let them seek the face of the Lord in forgiveness and all will be well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2016
emekamigo:

I as one am annoyed with the guy,he is running up and down because of the girl's curse when the mother and father have not placed their own.I said that based on the fact that he should have found a common ground and not dump the gal entirely-my friend is in that kind of trouble now marrying our of pity/sympathy and the gal lives in a horrible situation in the house because of maltreatment.But be that as it may,a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Karma is a bitch,do you think if the girl keeps quiet,the guy will still go free? he can't .
Bros, with due respect to the guy, his excuse is lame. Perhaps he sees her as old and he needed a fresh meat. He kept talking of attraction and intimacy and not character and companionship.

Why do we marry? is it just for sex? What about character, loyalty, support, care and all? I see no wrong in breaking up with a partner with character issues or whatever, but betraying the emotional investment of a loyal and helpful girl is outright wickedness.

Though placing curse is absurd and invalid

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Vikky014(f): 11:58pm On May 07, 2016
kingsilly:

It's called a romantic relationship for a reason, and going 6 years without any sex, it probably mean there ain't any sexual tension between both parties, if that be the case, no need for the relationship
so in other words u cant be friendly with a girl dt isnt ur sister wtout hving sex wt her? bsides does people strt d sex thingy immediately in the kind Romantic affair does it nt tak time WELL A RELATIONSHIP SHLD BE DEFINED AT THE ON SET TO AVOID STORIES.

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by jhenie(f): 11:58pm On May 07, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I don't believe in curses. Dude, live your life joor, nothing will happen, never marry out of sympathy. This is the same kind of advice that the feminists on nairaland will give if a girl magas a guy for six years and leaves with a rich dude, so what is good for the goose... grin
If u really don't believe, just try not to hurt a lady too bad to the extent of her pouring out her heart,spirit and soul to curse you because it won't be good.

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2016
missyge:
Be careful, so it wont fall
if it falls you will catch and keep it...
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Joe171(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2016
Guy, if those curses should actualize, turn to God and if otherwise thank God. But shey you be devil PA?
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by favourmic(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2016
Very stupid guy so by the time you get married to your new fucking ass hole won't you get tired? You deserve to be hang by death useless guy

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2016
Vikky014:
so in other words u cant be friendly with a girl dt isnt ur sister wtout hving sex wt her? bsides does people strt d sex thingy immediately in the kind Romantic affair does it nt tak time WELL A RELATIONSHIP SHLD BE DEFINED AT THE ON SET TO AVOID STORIES.
Young lady, the pains of the lady is not about the sex or abortion, it is about the emotional betrayal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by houstonia(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2016
jhenie:
Dude u deserve every word she said sincerely, some men can be heartless sha. Well I don't pity you cos u ruined her life, wat if she can't conceive again? I'm sure d curses will follow u because d pain and tears u put her thru will ruin your life directly or indirectly.
why are you girls this brain-dead? He ruined her life but she still has some to text him some?

Besides why do you Nigerian girls get fixated with the marriage marriage orientation. You will marry when you marry. Fvck outta here with that "you destroyed her life shiit" he destroyed her life ko, he ravaged her loin.

Abi him be Niger Delta Avenger? grin grin grin
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2016
Mzsolmi:
you think so?
Yes My Lady
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by diamondchild: 12:04am On May 08, 2016
hmmm...they both have fault likewise the parent of the girl also.
I just pray God should have mercy on them because this is really a serious issue.
who knows what those children could become in future? I don't think they know the meaning of what they did.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by kingsilly(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2016
Vikky014:

You keep contradicting yourself dear, we talking @ a span of 6yrs not the beginning of the relationship, it's automated you take your time to study your subject, but that won't take 6yrs to do, and I do have female friends as me good friends, but as I mentioned @ your first post, you can court someone for over 2yrs(scratch that over a year) self without sex not being involved, leave story that touch wink
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by InvertedHammer: 12:04am On May 08, 2016
/
I am not worried about the two of them.

I am worried about the next guy who will meet this lady in the church, marry the "sister in Christ", then spend the rest of his life in Pentecostal churches looking for the fruit of the womb not knowing that iyawo don wash her womb tey tey.

As bad as she could be, a lady of 24 or less will definitely have less mileage. Marry young fellas.

Lord have mercy!
\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.