Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group (26746 Views)

Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? / Biafra: IPOB Disowns Anti Niger-delta Avengers Group / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided... My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by danidee10(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2016
Adebo007:

Betrayal talk for Yorubas nd ur's masters ok not SS nd SE, remember that ur grandfather Awolowo did exactly what u re doing now but end up in drinking poison grin grin grin

Can't you read.....did you not see the word 'US'
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 08, 2016
IzonOwei:
you are almost correct but wrong at the same time...

Niger deltans are well educated now but still marginalised. ..I will give you a very good example..

Check out the IOC's and see the ratio of Niger deltans employed to non Niger deltans employed...or the ratio of Niger deltans who acquire omls to non Niger deltans...

It's crazy...I don support destroying our ecosystem but right now I still don't know how better our leaders can respond to the issues of people other than drastic measures like what the avengers have done...

Watch and see how the government would give no consideration to the new increase in minimum wage proposed by the NLC until violence is employed...We are a sick nation
recruiting and staffing is very important in businesses. Any successful business you are seeing today is as a result hardwork/ commitment put in by the employees- I tell you this. Now to my point, no business wishes to fail. Would you rather employ someone because the person is from ND and leave out the competent fellow. Don't get me wrong, I never said there are non educated Nigerdeltans. The community slots are there to help the ND, yet the same ND still sell it out . Aside this, I have worked with community guys, most times, they have this mentality of it is my land, they cannot sack me hence negligence and non commitment from them. Negligence is not what should be expected of an indigene. Now to the asset, do you research well and come back and tell me. Do you know how many indigenous e and p companies we have now and their owners?? Do you research well. Do you know how many oil service firms are owned by Niger deltans ? The problem is there is NO LOVE. I see it every day. There is no love amongst the Niger deltans. May be because the average ND does not travel or live outside his state for a long time. I think they are now. The thing is this attitude chases away real investor. One would have expected feasibility studies to show ND has a profitable place for refinery location but no dangote isn't building one in ND but in lagos. Go to Lekki free trade zone and see what's happening there.

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Legitbaba(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2016
kelacee:

I concur to die a freedom fighter than a coward. Let the war begin in full. You parasites that cry more than the bereaved go get a life by getting a job whist trying to be independent. Fooooolish parasites.

Abei... Na me u dey call parasite Wah wud i gain for denouncing ma locality b cause i want to b popular??
Pls i dnt need trouble. .. Pls

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Ajixegun: 9:12pm On May 08, 2016
priceaction:
Now that the fg is silently looking away from gas to generate electricity and diversifying economics especially in different regions far away from nd, I think this people need to rethink. They may eventually abandon the region for their mess later years if they succeed.

No matter how they sabotage the present government, buhari is stubborn and doesn't yeild to blackmail. He will give him more reason to look for alternatives which may take time ,with one of his closest friends, fasola and vpyo at the affears of power generating cliques.
When they blew off the facilities , some morons here were celebrating that they should continue. Shebi u get light now, abi. At least for my area, I still enjoy up to 3 hours today and I can charge my phones, at least, though unlike about 18hours last week.
You will be affected much, she na buhari that is in London or other politicians that are looking for where they will spend their stacks of stolen money will suffer the pains?
When people like us was opposing Jonathan administration for giving contracts to individual to guide oil pipelines rather than recruiting many to Navy and force generally in other to empower them, we were being castigated. This is the results were see today. Jonathan did his own and left,enjoying his life all over the world where he will never smell heat or sweating. Buhari will do same and go and his family will still remain in special class in this country. But you and me nkwa, facing difficulties in troublesome country like this under hot son and struggling. Think people, think. We can't continue like this. Let's support condemning this people in destroying facilities, but rather they push their wahala to the Senate and their reps. Enough words for the wise among.

Thumb up man. I am pained whenever I read comments written by youths of this country. I did ask myself do they really think with their brains. Like wise iat Ejigbo Lagos we ve been enjoying light since morning.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Amberon: 9:14pm On May 08, 2016
Well next time don't be too petty to generalize. As a Niger Deltan I find that insulting and degrading. Igbo's commit all sorts of atrocities everyday eg drug pushing, baby factory business, etc but you don't hear us tagging all Igbo's as drug pushers.

Briddle your tongue.
SamuelAnyawu:

I didn't say all NigerDeltans cool

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by KBrown: 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
introvertedsoul:

Bro you are as smart as they come!
I had thought up this theory before, but decided to shelve it for fear of it being called farfetched.
Good to see I am not the only one who suspects foul play.

Now you should be happy that you are not alone in the stupid class. Clap for your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by EasternLeopard: 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The demands are absolutely reasonable but their act of carnage and economic sabotage is FOOLISH. How can our environment be better when they blow up installations to further pollute our environment?

Boss shey Na only us de for Nigeria wey we go de use our own hand de destroy our ecosystem to show our displeasure? Na who this pattern don help?

Thank God you accepted that their demand is reasonable.
Now tell me how you think they would have had their demands met without attacking those oil facilities
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by EasternLeopard: 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It is a challenge that I will take....thanks man

Create A New Thread stating how the Avengers can achieve their demands without resulting to sabotage.

Be fast with it and tag me on the new thread.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by alid8788(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos are in support of Tompolo and the Niger Delta Militants. Once the Militantas finish blowing up all the Oil installations in the Niger Delta, we pray they all come and help us blow up Igboland also.

We Igbos love Tompolo. Tompolo is greater than all Igbo men dead or living. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu
you must be a goat or something close to that. simple
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Kunlegzy(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
Lordave:
I don't believe there's any militant group called Niger Delta Avengers carrying out attacks Base on their interests.

I think this is a perfect ploy designed by APC to excuse their oozing incompetence in the Power and Petroleum sector of our economy.

Avengers ko, Expendables ni

Really ? Wisdom is far from you grin
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by chuksmad(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:
Niger Delta activist, Chief Ayimi Emami has urged the Federal Government not to bow to “cheap blackmail” antics of a former militant leader who is allegedly behind Thursday a d Friday morning attacks on strategic oil facilities and pipelines in Warri area of Delta state.

Emami’s advice cane against the backdrop of renewed attack on oil and gas platforms of Chevron Nigeria limited by the militant group, Niger Delta Avengers.

He said, “Those who have issues bothering on criminal activities and illegalities should go to the court to answer did their deeds and clear their names rather than resorting to cheap blackmail to arm-twist the Federal Government and the EFCC to drop the charges against them.

“One man cannot hold the FG to ransome; he cannot hold the nation by forming a parallel government within the Nigerian state.”

Although Chief Emami did not specifically mentioned former MEND leader, Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo) it was clear that he was alluding to the warlord, who is wanted by the EFCC over his dealings with NIMASA during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Tompolo had surreptitiously denied link with NDA in advertorials and media statements, Emami said he was not impressed by the gimmick

He said, “It has now become a pattern for this wanted man to preempt the attacks by placing advertorial denouncing the group and after which the group would strike again.

“This is a clear and plain childish prank; disown the group three days before they strike and they would attack, blow up oil facilities and give a farcical reason for the attacks.

“The last time he said some APC members are behind the attacks, how did the ‘leader’ of the PDP become so abreast of the workings of these so-called disgruntled APC members? Who does he thinks he is fooling? What intelligence does he have to know who and when the attacks will come?” Emami queried.

Speaking further, the Itsekiri traditional titleholder claimed that the recent attacks are part of a move to force President Muhammadu Buhari to soft-pedal on investigations of large scale fraud and theft of public fund during the last administration.

“They want to make Nigerians and Mr President to believe that only this wanted criminal can safeguard oil facilities in the region in order to pave the way for another bazaar in the name of pipeline/facilities surveillance.

“But we want to urge Mr President to be steadfast and not give in to the antics of criminals because those who are genuinely committed to the development of the Niger Delta are behind him.”

To this end, Ayiri expressed his determination and those of other Niger Deltan leaders to support the government to unravel the whereabouts of the masterminds, their sponsors and backer.
what I notice about delta state politics is that the itsekiris are against d government of former President and in full support of buhari APC government

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by ALISMILE(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2016
YourMrBoo:

SS?

Is there anything like that during the civil war?

Don't be foolish.
use ur brain son! Pple frm River, CR, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa! These six state bordering the SE! If these states do not support the children of hate, haaaaaaa its too bad for them!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Super1Star: 10:46pm On May 08, 2016
chuksmad:
what I notice about delta state politics is that the itsekiris are against d government of former President and in full support of buhari APC government
It seems so.

GEJ favoured Ijaws over all the other ND ethnicities.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by waxxydude: 10:53pm On May 08, 2016
Spot on mr. tonyebarcanister!

Only true Niger-Delta children will understand what you just spoke.

God keep you alive, one day, just one day we would change them\things over there!
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by seguntijan(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2016
stood solidly behind Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi when he rejected amnesty as a solution.
Rivers State witnessed peace under Amaechi because he fought crime with all his might and they bowed to superior power. You can't pamper a crime and presume that it is a permanent solution. In the hunt for Tompolo many years ago, many families were killed while some rendered homeless.
We all can witness the "New Rivers State" under Wike the proponents of Amnesty.
Non of the victims of militancy was ever
compensated but the militants were highly
rewarded and honoured.
What then are the incentives to be a law abiding citizen? Can't you see that rewarding crime is a disincentive to be lawful? How do you discourage crime when you are honouring criminals and rewarding them? Setting up commission upandan is a conduit pipe to siphon funds from elites.
NDDC cannot account for billions appropriated for infrastructural development of Niger Delta. Hundreds of abandoned project littered everywhere.
Those people clamouring for North East
Development Commission should have a rethink. North East can be rebuilt through communities. No community can spare any man that tempers with community fund unlike Commission which will be constituted based on party loyalty and
affiliation. Town Union is the fourth tier of government. They knows each other. Use them to develop themselves.
Stop recommending a drug for a disease you are yet to diagnose.

5 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2016
majekdom2:
they control it already, that's why they can blow up the pipelines. Who are the major buyers of assets that were sold of by some of the IOCs. I only pity these young guys whose future are being made useless. Many of them will end up slaves in a short time.

Your episode sounds alien and unacceptable by me.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by YourMrBoo: 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
ALISMILE:
use ur brain son! Pple frm River, CR, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa! These six state bordering the SE! If these states do not support the children of hate, haaaaaaa its too bad for them!

River, delta?? Lol...

Why nor leave them to decide...

Ss and SE reunion bringing out the real beast in the Yorubas...

I hate Yorubas...
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Macelliot(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2016
Musiwa419:
So TonyeBarcanista is now a Yoruba. SMH. Genuine sons of the ND are condemning the activities of the militant buy it seems some of you ibos are the onle one applauding the vandals. You want the militants to continue blowing up pipelines in the ND, why dont you ibos also blow up all the federal infratructure in the South Est too. Starting from the Niger bridge, onitsha main market, ariara market etc. Blow up you own region too and later tell us about the sense behinde doing so
Goat. who told u he is Igbo? He is a yoruba troll like you.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 08, 2016
majekdom2:
recruiting and staffing is very important in businesses. Any successful business you are seeing today is as a result hardwork/ commitment put in by the employees- I tell you this. Now to my point, no business wishes to fail. Would you rather employ someone because the person is from ND and leave out the competent fellow. Don't get me wrong, I never said there are non educated Nigerdeltans. The community slots are there to help the ND, yet the same ND still sell it out . Aside this, I have worked with community guys, most times, they have this mentality of it is my land, they cannot sack me hence negligence and non commitment from them. Negligence is not what should be expected of an indigene. Now to the asset, do you research well and come back and tell me. Do you know how many indigenous e and p companies we have now and their owners?? Do you research well. Do you know how many oil service firms are owned by Niger deltans ? The problem is there is NO LOVE. I see it every day. There is no love amongst the Niger deltans. May be because the average ND does not travel or live outside his state for a long time. I think they are now. The thing is this attitude chases away real investor. One would have expected feasibility studies to show ND has a profitable place for refinery location but no dangote isn't building one in ND but in lagos. Go to Lekki free trade zone and see what's happening there.
my brother there are a lot of competent Niger deltans roaming the streets while non Niger deltans who are less competent occupy oil company jobs..I know exactly what I am talking about..like I said the problems are a two way thing...Niger deltans like you claim might not love themselves but non Niger deltans from inception have always wanted to play a fast one on Niger deltans..and that is why this agitation can't stop until resource control is achieved. ..

What we are experiencing now is as a result of the wayo structure nigeria operates on..And until that madness is solved more militant groups would be formed from time to time..how many Niger deltans do you think work in dpr...go to the lagos state dpr office and check for yourself... angry

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by hamzeiy: 11:45pm On May 08, 2016
Trapping:

I kinda share your sentiments. I believe the govt is seriously behind this. Over 90% of the militants accepted amnesty and I don't see those who refused the Amnespy prog developing the ability to carry out such attacks..

Mr protection seeker AKA barcansita, always cross check your facts very well before running to put up an article. This is why you've been the most merucrial monicker on nairalander. Today you're for Jnathan, tommorwo for APC, NEXT back to PDP, in fact I see most of your articles as a show-up and always trying to display that you know how to write. Well, you may look for editorial appointment with some major newspaper and there you can put your writing skill to test.
so he has to be partisan to make a point abi.?
he cant be fr the betterment of nigeria.sorry though to suprise you.not everyone on nairalander is as st.u.pi.d.we still have descent pple that see things from a logical point of view.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by WeNigerDelta: 11:54pm On May 08, 2016
IzonOwei:
my brother there are a lot of competent Niger deltans roaming the streets while non Niger deltans who are less competent occupy oil company jobs..I know exactly what I am talking about..like I said the problems are a two way thing...Niger deltans like you claim might not love themselves but non Niger deltans from inception have always wanted to play a fast one on Niger deltans..and that is why this agitation can't stop until resource control is achieved. ..

What we are experiencing now is as a result of the wayo structure nigeria operates on..And until that madness is solved more militant groups would be formed from time to time..how many Niger deltans do you think work in dpr...go to the lagos state dpr office and check for yourself... angry

Thank you so so much bro...It hurts me when our own people harp on about the stereotype that we are some how incompetent for the jobs.....It is preposterous and ridiculous....
Anyone that has lived among us know much importance we place on going to school, since that has been the argument against us since forever....Also did these so called competent hand from other tribes go to different schools in the same naija that our people don't attend? Or were people for other regions geniuses we all came out with 4th class or whatever? That line of argument it's nuts....
We know what happens in the IOC and how tribalism is used to favor non Niger Deltans....Anyone that says otherwise is either not from the region or hasn't really lived there....

P.S @Tonye please what other options should our people use achieve what we want that hasn't been tried in the last 40plus years...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by ichukwu48: 12:01am On May 09, 2016
SMFH. In as much as I don't like Barcanista, dude there has to be a time when you stop playing the field and actually pick a side.

I'm curious, please tell us what's unreasonable about NDA?
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by EasternLeopard: 12:02am On May 09, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Thank you so so much bro...It hurts me when our own people harp on about the stereotype that we are some how incompetent for the jobs.....It is preposterous and ridiculous....
Anyone that has lived among us know much importance we place on going to school, since that has been the argument against us since forever....Also did these so called competent hand from other tribes go to different schools in the same naija that our people don't attend? Or were people for other regions geniuses we all came out with 4th class or whatever? That line of argument it's nuts....
We know what happens in the IOC and how tribalism is used to favor non Niger Deltans....Anyone that says otherwise is either not from the region or hasn't really lived there....

P.S @Tonye please what other options should our people use achieve what we want that hasn't been tried in the last 40plus years...

IzonOwei please tell Tonyebarcanista to tell the world his peaceful solutions since he agreed that the Avengers demands are just and good but disagree with their mode of operations.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Yorubasgreat(f): 12:07am On May 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oneday someone would corner you and make copies of all these trash you have been spreading around everywhere Online and fed you with them..

People who can afford all sort of Machine guns and explosive are whom you are here calling misguided youths..

I hope when you are cornered, that you shall present this type of zeal oozing from your childish rhetorics here to defend yourself..
That you are from Delta state doesn't mean there is oil well at your backyard..
Their region is infested with all manner of criminals, local / international criminals, physical/spiritual Criminals, Brotherly /Sisterly criminals And on-shore /of-shore criminals too.

With the current constitution and the way govt is constituted no solution you listed up there would be viable..

There are people who have lived with the pain of this negligence all their lives, for you to call them "misguided" when they have risen to asked question in the only way their exploiters can respond, you jump online to insult their resolve. .

That is petty.. You are petty!
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 12:09am On May 09, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I just dey vex here sef... angry....I have seen Niger deltans shoved aside during recruitment all for a non Niger deltan to occupy that position...well I think it's because we've not been serious..Our senators and other leaders have never been serious reason why this shittt re occurs...

Just go check dpr and see marginalisation at its peak..secret recruitments all going on...I am just so angry...The truth is from the inception of nigeria the Niger delta was played a fast one and what we see now is the result...

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by WeNigerDelta: 12:40am On May 09, 2016
IzonOwei:
I just dey vex here sef... angry....I have seen Niger deltans shoved aside during recruitment all for a non Niger deltan to occupy that position...well I think it's because we've not been serious..Our senators and other leaders have never been serious reason why this shittt re occurs...

Just go check dpr and see marginalisation at its peak..secret recruitments all going on...I am just so angry...The truth is from the inception of nigeria the Niger delta was played a fast one and what we see now is the result...

I feel your pain....I believe our people are gradually demanding more accountability...We've been stifled for so long that we don't know who to fight or where to start the fight from sometimes, because they are so many people that have contributed to keeping us down its insane....Our leaders and silent senators are top of the list....I'm still trying to scratch my head about something resonable James Manager has ever said in the senate....
I'm proud of Julius Pondi though, young vibrant and is already touching the lives of his constituents....He is at least a breath of fresh air, more will rise....The fact that we are talking about this and know it's a big problem is a huge step in the right direction...We just need to demand and fight for more than the crumbs we are getting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 2:04am On May 09, 2016
oduastates:

LOL.
They should go and watch the finance minister adeosun interview once again.

Is that interview on Youtube? Link please if you have any?
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by demslayerrz: 4:43am On May 09, 2016
Fadekebisola:

mynd44 same monicar spamming the thread

Buhahahaha @monicar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by ALISMILE(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2016
YourMrBoo:

River, delta?? Lol...

Why nor leave them to decide...

Ss and SE reunion bringing out the real beast in the Yorubas...

I hate Yorubas...
u hate Yoruba!!! That's y u re a child of hate! Yorubas aren't my problem! They didn't cause my regional problem!Have u ever wondered why only ibos blame yorubas for their problems? The SS and North do not see the yorubas as threat in anyway! Ibos can't jus do without hating others!

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 7:06am On May 09, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I feel your pain....I believe our people are gradually demanding more accountability...We've been stifled for so long that we don't know who to fight or where to start the fight from sometimes, because they are so many people that have contributed to keeping us down its insane....Our leaders and silent senators are top of the list....I'm still trying to scratch my head about something resonable James Manager has ever said in the senate....
I'm proud of Julius Pondi though, young vibrant and is already touching the lives of his constituents....He is at least a breath of fresh air, more will rise....The fact that we are talking about this and know it's a big problem is a huge step in the right direction...We just need to demand and fight for more than the crumbs we are getting...
That's true..Thanks bro...where are you from?
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by zeestunner(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2016
Ugwuoke347:

The fool called Tonye is not more than a simpleton. In his mind he thinks he is a guru. When did dialogue ever work in this country. The NDA has a good cause. They are speaking the only language the FG understands.

I hope when FG start speaking their own language u won't come here and start shouting genocide o. Tell the NDA to speak well o. Tonye is a smart man who understand nigerian politic and I support him on this article.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 7:22am On May 09, 2016
IzonOwei:

how many non Niger deltans work in NDDC. What's the point? All I see here is greed. @ first bolded - time and chance is what it is. I do not agree with you on that statement tho. How did you come to conclude the non indigenes doing the job are not competent ? Any survey This mentality that non indigenes want to play a fast one is part of the problem. What resource control?? A few individuals will be given the chance and yet these individuals will fail to empower the rest of the group. Do you think asari and Tompolo don't have enough to empower youths in their community. I can tell you boldly from experience - the non ND wish well more than the ND wish for themselves. When mutui shomonu was the MD of shell. Between 2010 and 2014 he conducted special recruitment for ND- I mean permanent positions. Yet,folks like you will still say non ND are playing a smart one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG / Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? / Bayelsa Rally: Obi Meets With Former President Jonathan At His Yenagoa Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.