Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily (4723 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
phew.. dey did nor even carry u and come to d south sef.. life's great babe... wink u teaching rhai?
Yeah!
Don't ask me how I'm finding it. Teaching ain't my calling

Especially the part where I have to read angry
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 5:40pm On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Yeah!

hahahahhahaha..... Awww.. me too... so in the next few months u"d pass out right?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by kudoxs(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2016
That's how these two posters above me derailed a thread, get yourself to whatsapp already and save us from these boring conversation of yours. Ha!
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Alezy(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Yeah!

Sorry it's stressful for u.

Hawayu Abimbola?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by kaboninc(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2016
Alezy:

Hawayu Abimbola?
Just passing by
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Alezy(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
kaboninc:
Just passing by
oga kabo snoop.

Hawayu sir.
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 10:33pm On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
hahahahhahaha..... Awww.. me too... so in the next few months u"d pass out right?
Yeah! Rumour has it that we will pass out by October.
Counting months... Me tired of NYSC wahala especially clearance and CDS(village meeting) sad angry cry
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 10:34pm On May 09, 2016
kaboninc:

Just passing by
Hello cheesy
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 10:36pm On May 09, 2016
Alezy:

Hawayu Abimbola?
Thanchuuu, hon
Abimbola is fine... Though she's getting impatience but Jah is in control.

How is you?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 10:59pm On May 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Yeah! Rumour has it that we will pass out by October.
Counting months... Me tired of NYSC wahala especially clearance and CDS(village meeting) sad angry cry
hahahha d babe say na village meeting. Lwkmd... well cds is just trash.. trust me
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Alezy(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2016
Beamborla:
Thanchuuu, hon Abimbola is fine... Though she's getting impatience but Jah is in control.
How is you?
Am grt too dear. very happy to kw u re fine.
Pls don't be impatient oh. In this our country now, patience is the key oh.
don't worry soon ok
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Gebbson007(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2016
she gass go meeting Na,or u 1nt her demoted ni.
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by kaboninc(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Hello cheesy
Hi wink wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by kaboninc(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2016
Alezy:
oga kabo snoop.

Hawayu sir.

Am fine sir.

And you?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Alezy(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Am fine sir.
And you?
Am great brother. Thank God
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by myssmee: 9:05am On May 11, 2016
mohince:
My fiance and i have been together for two years now….I dont understand why but she will just go to bed without saying anything while we are chatting No goodnight, bye bye, swtdreams, i love you, nothing nothing ...... When she dint reply in time that's when i realized she has sleeping, at that moment when i called her to say goodnight she doesnt pick the call.... All she will do the next day is saying sorry that "the sleep snatch me away". Am not happy, it seems the love is in the verge of collapsing.... this hurts my feeling because it makes me feel like I am not wort it for her to say it and do it…
i need help
Cc lalasticlala
lmao your own na play grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.